Essential Keyboard Repertoire: Vol. 1: 100 Early Intermediate Selections in Their Original Form Baroque to Modern (Item 501C)
This exciting edition contains 100 early intermediate selections in their original form, spanning the Baroque period to present day. The repertoire, which includes several minuets, folk dances, character pieces and much more, has been carefully graded and selected for student appeal by editor Lynn Freeman Olson. The comb binding creates a lay-flat book that is perfect for study and performance.
- Contains 100 Early Intermediate Selections, 144 Pages
- Presented In The Original Forms
- Carefully Selected For Student Appeal
- Standard Notation
Casio CTK3500 Playground Sessions Pack
The Casio ctk-3500 pgs. comes with everything you need right out of the box including a pair of closed-cup headphones, X-style stand, power supply, and playground sessions software trial. The Casio ctk-3500 is an affordable instrument with a 61-key piano style lighted touch sensitive keyboard,400 total onboard tones, 100 rhythms and digital effects. Packed with great features such as Casio's famous step-up lesson system, USB port for MIDI implementation and a pitch wheel for additional expression over sounds. All this makes ctk-3500 more realistic and expressive than ever before at this price range.
- 61 keys with Touch Response, 48 Polyphony
- 400 Tones and 100 Rhythms
- 50 Dance Music Rhythm
- Comes with Playground Sessions learning software, keyboard stand, headphones, power supply, and USB
- Easy-to-play keyboard with an appearance resembling that of an acoustic piano
Essential Keyboard Études: 100 Early Intermediate to Late Intermediate Studies for Piano
This essential collection of 100 piano études is divided into 15 units that survey the technical challenges at the early intermediate, intermediate, and late intermediate levels. The early units review technical issues that students experience at the elementary levels, such as five-finger patterns and articulations. The later units introduce more difficult technical challenges that prepare students for advanced repertoire, such as playing ornamentation, octaves, and large chords. Each unit contains between five and ten études written by master composers from the Baroque, Classical, Romantic, and Contemporary periods. Within each unit, the études are arranged in order of difficulty. Each piece appears in its original form; notes have not been added or removed. The composers' original dynamics, tempo marks, phrase indications, and articulations have been preserved. Ornamentation is realized in footnotes. Added measure numbers provide easy reference, and editorial suggestions for fingering and pedaling have been provided. A concise foreword discusses technique at the intermediate levels. Two indexes are included: one by unit and technical skill, and another by level and composer.
* Five-Finger Patterns
* Coordination between the Hands
* Triads, Inversions, and Broken Chords
* Double Notes
* Left-Hand Development
* Finger and Hand Independence
* Repeated Notes
* Accompaniment Patterns
* Four- and Five-Note Chords
* Alla Tarantella (from 12 Études), Op. 39, No. 2 (MacDowell)
* Étude in A Minor ("Arabesque") (from 25 Easy and Progressive Studies), Op. 100, No. 2 (Burgmüller)
* Étude in B-flat Major (from 25 Melodious Studies), Op. 108, No. 10 (Schytte)
* Étude in C Major (from Practical Method for the Pianoforte), Op. 249, No. 65 (Köhler)
* Étude in F Major (from The First Steps of the Young Pianist), Op. 82, No. 39 (Gurlitt)
* Étude in G Major (from 25 Elementary Studies), Op. 176, No. 20 (Duvernoy)
* Étude in D Minor ("Warrior's Song") (from 25 Melodic Studies), Op. 45, No. 15 (Heller)
* Étude in G Minor (from Training of the Left Hand), Op. 89, Book II, No. 6 (Berens)
* Exercise in C Major (from Étude for the Pianoforte), Op. 39, No. 1 (Cramer)
* Little Étude (from Album for the Young), Op. 68, No. 14 (Schumann)
* Maria (romanza sin palabras) (from Six Expressive Studies) (Granados)
* Menuetto (from First Term at the Piano), Sz. 53, No. 16 (Bartók) and many more!
Complete Blues Keyboard Method: Intermediate Blues Keyboard, Book & CD (Complete Method)
This book is great for keyboardists who have learned the basics of blues improvisation and composing. Beginning with a review of concepts and skills covered in Beginning Blues Keyboard, this book explores further into topics such as chord extensions, blues techniques, building bass lines, playing in the key, ii-V substitutions and slow blues. Blues forms such as the twelve-bar blues and the eight-bar blues are explored. Packed with sample licks and songs, this book is essential for any keyboardist serious about learning the blues.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Plixio 61-Key Digital Electric Piano Keyboard & Sheet Music Stand - Portable Electronic Keyboard for Beginners (Kids & Adults)
61 Key Electronic Musical Keyboard Piano
Master the basics with Plixio's electronic keyboard piano
- The perfect instrument for a beginning or intermediate player
- Includes a free sheet music stand
- Comes with a built-in speaker system
- Light enough to be portable. Easy for kids to take to music lessons or school
Plixio's 61 Key Electronic Keyboard includes:
- 60 Demo Songs
- 40 Tones
- 100 Rhythms
- 8 Percussions
- 61 Keyboard Percussions
- Includes Transpose
- Chord and other Sound Effects
- Volume and Tempo control
- Includes a Digital Display
- Includes an outlet adapter DV 9V
Some of the Tones included are:
Piano, Harp, Organ, Bell, Jazz Guitar, Violin, Strong1, Guitar, Trumpet, Tuba, Base, Saxophone, Flute, Banjo, Oboe, and Horn.
100 Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee you'll have endless amounts of fun with your new instrument or your money back! Comes with full one-year warranty.
- GREAT PRACTICE KEYBOARD: Can be used by children or adults and makes a great first musical instrument. Plixio's 61 key keyboard is lightweight and portable. Great for music lessons.
- DUAL POWER SUPPLY FOR ON-THE-GO PLAY: Customize the sounds of your music keyboard and play along with your favorite songs. Musicians that frequently travel can also utilize the dual power supply by using the included power adapter or 6 AA batteries for on-the-go practice.
- VARIETY OF SOUND EFFECTS AND MICROPHONE JACK: Each keyboard features 100 rhythms, 60 demo songs, 40 tones, 8 percussions, and volume or tempo control. Grab a microphone (not included) and turn your keyboard into a karaoke machine! Please note this keyboard does not include a USB port.
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Each keyboard includes a power adapter, music note sheet music stand, and auxiliary cable. This music keyboard also automatically comes with a full one-year warranty that protects against any damage or defects.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASILY PORTABLE: Weighing less than nine pounds, each piano is portable and easy to carry to music lessons or school. Dimensions are: 34" x 12" x 3.5".
TVT02 - Keyboard Theory - Intermediate Rudiments
For intermediate to late-intermediate level students, this series enriches the study of piano by clearly explaining the building blocks of music. Students learn the basic elements of music theory, with concepts organized into three progressive levels with Answer books for Intermediate and Advanced.
Grace Vandendool's thorough approach to keyboard theory offers students easy-to-understand lessons and plenty of reinforcement activities. The progressive Preparatory Series and Theory Series include visual aids that strengthen the connection between theory and practice, laying the groundwork for success in the study of harmony. For intermediate to late-intermediate level students, this series enriches the study of piano by clearly explaining the building blocks of music. Students learn the basic elements of music theory, with concepts organized into three progressive levels with Answer books for Intermediate and Advanced. Intermediate Rudiments addresses major and minor scales; chromatic and whole-tone; pentatonic, octatonic, and blues scales; accidentals; technical degree names; rewriting melodies; intervals and inversions; compound time; inversions of triads; cadences; transposition; common terms and signs; and analysis.
Best Choice Products 61-Key Beginner Electronic Keyboard Set w/Teaching Modes, Stand, Stool, Music Stand, Headphones
Introduce a variety of new sounds to your child with a 61-key electronic piano. Made with countless timbres, rhythms, demonstration songs, and more, this instrument is sure to kickstart creativity in any kid. Three intelligent teaching modes help kids easily play along to the programmed music, making it the perfect practice tool for beginning pianists. Plug it in with the included AC adapter, or power it up with batteries to create tunes on the go!
Overall Dimensions: 32.5"(L) x 15.25"(W) x 33.5-36.5"(H) (with music stand)
Overall Dimensions: 32.5"(L) x 15.25"(W) x 26.25-29.25"(H) (without music stand)
Keyboard: 32.5"(L) x 10.25"(W) x 9.5"(H) (with music stand)
Keyboard: 32.5"(L) x 10.25"(W) x 2.25"(H) (without music stand)
Stand: 31"(L) x 15.25"(W) x 24-27"(H)
Stool: 15.25"(L) x 12"(W) x 19"(H)
Seat: 15.25"(L) x 11.5"(W)
Weight: 14.1 lbs.
Power: Plug-in or Battery
Plug-in Type: AC Adaptor
Battery Type: DC 9V
Number of Batteries: (6) AA
Certifications: FCC, UL, ASTM
Recommended for ages: 3 years
No assembly required
BCP SKU: SKY5138
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL LEARNING KEYBOARD: 61-key piano lets kids create, record, and play back quality music, made with 255 timbres, 255 rhythms, 24 demo songs, 8-panel percussion, and 8 polyphony options
- PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS: Built with 3 intelligent teaching functions: One-Key, Follow, and Ensemble; great for beginning pianists to learn
- ADJUSTABLE SOUND PROGRAMMING: Built with a rhythm programming function and an adjustable metronome that plays in 4 different time signatures; plug-in microphone is included to sing along as you play!
- USB CONNECTIVITY: Kids will love playing along and pretending they are the mastermind behind their favorite music, as this keyboard allows them to play MP3 files by plugging in USB drives up to 32GB
- DIGITAL LCD SCREEN DISPLAY: Provides a clear view to navigate functions; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 32.5"(L) x 15.25"(W) x 33.5-36.5"(H) (with music stand)
Hal Leonard Blues Keyboard Method: Foreword by Chuck Leavell
(Piano Instruction). The authentic guide to traditional and modern blues keyboard playing, with rhythm and soloing concepts for piano and organ. Build your blues vocabulary with ideas for ensemble playing; intros, turnarounds, licks and endings; piano and organ accompaniment; phrasing and soloing; and much more. Written by Marty Sammon, the keyboardist in Buddy Guy's acclaimed band. This book includes access to audio demonstration tracks online for download or streaming featuring Marty and his band playing the examples in the book.
- Hal Leonard Blues Keyboard Book/Audio Online
- Build your blues vocabulary with ideas for ensemble playing; intros, turnarounds, licks and endings; piano and organ accompaniment; phrasing and soloing; and much more
- Written by Marty Sammon, the keyboardist in Buddy Guy's acclaimed band
- This book includes access to audio demonstration tracks online for download or streaming featuring Marty and his band playing the examples in the book
Yamaha PSR-E263 PKS 61-Key Premium Keyboard Pack with Stand, Headphones & Power Supply
The PSRE263 PKS premium package includes the Yamaha PSR-E263 61-Key personal keyboard, a power adapter, Samson HP30 Headphones, and the World Tour SXKS Single X Keyboard Stand. The PSR-E263 is Yamaha's entry-level Portable Keyboard and features a wide variety of sounds and functions. The Yamaha Education Suite can be used with the 100 preset songs, making it the ideal first keyboard for aspiring musicians who are just starting out.
- 61 full-sized keys
- 400 high-quality voices
- 112 songs, easy song book (available via web download)
- Recording function; Number of Voices: 384 Voices 16 drum/SFX kits
- Includes keyboard, stand, headphones, and power supply
Complete Jazz Keyboard Method: Intermediate Jazz Keyboard (Complete Method)
This book is great for keyboardists who have learned the basics of jazz harmony and improvisation. Topics include a brief review of concepts and skills from Beginning Jazz Keyboard, and continue with the modes of the major scale, chord extensions, making the changes, using chromatic tones and guide tones, chord substitution, ""rhythm changes,"" the blues, altered dominant chords and more. Continuing the format of Beginning Jazz Keyboard, new concepts are reinforced by etudes and songs for practice. Packed with hundreds of harmony and improvisation ideas, this book is essential for any serious student of jazz keyboard.
- What is a 2 channel amp
- The best lubricant in the world
- What to get your gay best friend for his birthday
- Ingrown hair
- The best anti fatigue mats
- Buy lg smart tv
- Economical home theater system