Franklin Barbecue: A Meat-Smoking Manifesto
A complete meat and brisket-cooking education from the country's most celebrated pitmaster and owner of the wildly popular Austin restaurant Franklin Barbecue.
When Aaron Franklin and his wife, Stacy, opened up a small barbecue trailer on the side of an Austin, Texas, interstate in 2009, they had no idea what theyd gotten themselves into. Today, Franklin Barbecue has grown into the most popular, critically lauded, and obsessed-over barbecue joint in the country (if not the world)and Franklin is the winner of every major barbecue award there is.
In this much-anticipated debut, Franklin and coauthor Jordan Mackay unlock the secrets behind truly great barbecue, and share years worth of hard-won knowledge. Franklin Barbecue is a definitive resource for the backyard pitmaster, with chapters dedicated to building or customizing your own smoker; finding and curing the right wood; creating and tending perfect fires; sourcing top-quality meat; and of course, cooking mind-blowing, ridiculously delicious barbecue, better than you ever thought possible.
Landmann 28345 Big Sky Stars and Moons Firepit, Black
A cozy addition to any backyard patio or deck, this durable outdoor fire pit features unique and stylish cutouts that create an incredible fire ambience at night. Sturdy steel construction with a large 23-1/2-inch fire bowl plus a full diameter safety ring that works great as a footrest or convenient handle for carrying. Weighing less than 35 pounds, the firepit's lightweight design makes it easy to take camping, the beach or vacation home. Included is a full size enamel cooking grate and poker for stoking the fire. The spark screen protects your guests from stray sparks while they enjoy the 360 degree view of the fire with the stars and moons design cutouts. Firepit provides 397 square-inch of viewing and warmth. Firepit measures 29-1/2-inch in diameter and 23-inch high.
- Big sky firepit with stars and moons design cutouts and black finish
- Sturdy steel construction with black finish
- Includes cooking grate and spark screen with poker
- Safety ring for easy transport
- Large 23-1/2-inch fire bowl
Seven Fires: Grilling the Argentine Way
Gloriously inspired recipes push the boundaries of live-fired cuisine in this primal yet sophisticated cookbook introducing the incendiary dishes of South America's biggest culinary star. Chef Francis Mallmannborn in Patagonia and trained in France's top restaurantsabandoned the fussy fine dining scene for the more elemental experience of cooking with fire. But his fans followed, including the world's top food journalists and celebrities, such as Francis Ford Coppola, Madonna, and Ralph Lauren, traveling to Argentina and Uruguay to experience the dashing chef's astonishingand deliciouswood-fired feats.
The seven fires of the title refer to a series of grilling techniques that have been singularly adapted for the home cook. So you can cook Signature Mallmann disheslike Whole Boneless Ribeye with Chimichuri; Salt-Crusted Striped Bass; Whole Roasted Andean Pumpkin with Mint and Goat Cheese Salad; and desserts such as Dulce de Leche Pancakesindoors or out in any season. Evocative photographs showcase both the recipes and the exquisite beauty of Mallmann's home turf in Patagonia, Buenos Aires, and rural Uruguay. Seven Fires is a must for any griller ready to explore food's next frontier.
- Artisan Publishers
Landmann 26364 23-1/2-Inch Savannah Garden Light Fire Pit, Black
Landmann 26364 23-1/2-Inch Savannah Garden Light Fire Pit, Black
- Large 23-1/2-Inch Fire Bowl
- Sturdy steel construction designed for easy assembly
- Spark screen and poker included
- Provides 360 degree viewing of the fire
- Attractive, decorative cutouts on fire box create an incredible ambience at night
Andre (Members From Money Book 6)
Sale: Just 2.99, guaranteed for 24 hours only! Save 50 over the regular price of 5.99.
A sexy billionaire alpha romance by Katie Dowe of BWWM Club. Features another free bonus book.
Felicias bookstore is going great, but the same couldnt be said about her love life.
She was saving herself for marriage to her fiancé, and then what did he go and do?
Sleep with her best friend Evelyn!
Since breaking it off with that loser, Felicias pretty much given up on love - except for the hot heroes in the romance novels she loves to read.
That is, until billionaire Andre walks in to her bookstore.
Hot, sweet and romantic, he wiggles his way into her heart until she gives it all up for him, virginity included.
But things take a turn for the worse when his brother Antwan steps on the scene.
Hes interested in Felicia, too, and isnt scared of pursuing her despite Andres feelings.
With misunderstandings, a surprise pregnancy, and two engagements coming up, things are sure about to get complicated.
Will Felicia and Andres tender love be crushed?
Or will they make it through the drama hand in hand?
Find out in this gripping, red hot romance by Katie Dowe of BWWM Club.
Suitable for over 18s only due to sex scenes so hot, youll wish for your own real life romance hero.
Shaped by Fire: My Escape from Poverty's Pit
Growing up in East St. Louis, Illinois isn't easy. For a long time, it has been one of America's poorest and deadliest cities. Many residents turn to drugs, crime, and other vices. Most struggle to make ends meet, and relatively few become successful. Despite overwhelming odds, Courtney R. Logan escaped, becoming a prominent litigation attorney, professor, and family man. In these chilling and transformational pages, Logan describes his humble beginnings, setbacks, and incredible journey. Shaped by Fire will inspire others to hold onto hope and become something greater than just another statistic. This tale is for those trapped in despair and doubt whether they can have a brighter future. Prepare to be inspired by one man's remarkable, heart-wrenching tale beating the odds.
Heininger 5995 58,000 BTU Portable Propane Outdoor Fire Pit
The Heininger portable fire pit is the perfect center piece for outdoor adventure. Bring the warmth with you on your next camping trip or tailgating party; or light it up in your backyard, patio, beach, or RV park. The fire pit uses a regular propane tank (not included) and burns clean and smokeless--giving off enough heat to warm the whole family at night. Package includes fire pit, propane tank hose, and decorative rocks.
- Used for camping, backyards, patios or tailgating
- Burns clean and smokeless
- Outland Fire Bowl distributed by Heninger
- Light weight and easy to carry
- Includes 10 foot hose with attached regulator
- 19 inch diameter all weather fire pit
Yaheetech 32" Outdoor Metal Firepit Square Table Backyard Patio Garden Stove Wood Burning Fire Pit with Spark Screen, Log Poker and Cover
32'' Outdoor Square Fire Pit Garden Stove Brazier Metal w/Cover & Poker
This outdoor square fire pit is constructed of heavy duty iron mesh and frame. The garden stove brazier is built in square shape for stability. This square fire pit features with mesh lid to prevent burning embers blowing and comes with a poker to stoke fire and remove the mesh lid safely. Its scientific and reasonable structure is designed by professional engineer. The provided outer cover helps keep the fire pit clean and dry. The sturdy design with special pattern makes it an ideal choice for warmth, BBQ and cooling drinks and food in patio/garden/yard.
Heavy Duty: Constructed of high quality iron mesh and frame
Stable: Premium fire pit built in square shape for stability
Scientific Design: Scientific and reasonable structure designed by professional engineer
Multipurpose: Sturdy design with special pattern ideal for warmth, BBQ and cooling drinks and food in patio/garden/yard
Easily Assembled: Simple design, easy to assemble under the manual enclosed
Material: Mesh & Black Finish Iron
Overall Dimension (with Lid): 81.3 x 81.3 x 50.3 cm / 32 x 32 x 19.8'' (LxWxH)
Overall Dimension (without Lid): 81.3 x 81.3 x 36 cm / 32 x 32 x 14.2'' (LxWxH)
Pot Size: 57.5 x 57.5 x 10.5 cm / 22.6 x 22.6 x 4.1'' (LxWxH)
Outer Cover Size: 82 x 82 x 34.5 cm / 32.3 x 32.3 x 13.6'' (LxWxH)
G.W.: 13.8 kg / 30.4 lb
1 x Metal Fire Pit
1 x Mesh Screen Lid
1 x Poker
1 x Fire Pit Cover
1 x Instruction
1. The BBQ shelf in the pictures is not included.
2. It is a normal phenomenon that the paint of the fire pit peels off after the fire pit is used several times.
3. There are 6 holes for ventilation in the bottom of the pot, please use outdoors when cooling drink and food.
- MULTIPURPOSE - This outdoor fire pit is ideal for cool evenings, providing cozy warmth, lithe light which makes a beautiful, captivating, comfortable atmosphere. Sturdy design with special pattern ideal for warmth, BBQ and cooling drinks and food in patio/garden/yard
- SQUARE TABLETOP - Premium fire pit built in square shape for stability.The 32-inch wide tabletop around the center fire area allowing for convenient access to drinks and roasting supplies
- SAFE AND SECURE - Features with mesh lid to prevent burning embers blowing; poker can be used to stoke fire and remove the mesh lid. Please feel free to use it in safety!
- DURABLE DESIGN - Constructed of high quality iron mesh and frame. Comes with suitable outer cover to keep clean and avoid getting rusty by water or rain when not in use
- EASILY ASSEMBLED - Simple design, easy to assemble under the manual enclosed,assembly hardware included. And, 100 money back guarantee or free replacement if you are not satisfied with this product.
LEGACY HEATING 50,000 BTU Rectangular Fire Pit Table, Hammered Black
Rectangular Fire Pit Table With Stainless Steel Burner And Table Lid, Hammered Black
Product Overall size: 56.7LX21.3WX24Hinch
Full Stainless Steel Burner
Extruded Aluminum constructure
Lava glass, table lid and a protection cover included
Use with 20lb. propane tank (not included)
- Rectangular Fire Pit Table with Table Lid, Hammered Black Finish
- Product Overall size: 6.7LX21.3WX24H(inch)
- Heat Output: 50,000 BTUs
- Aluminum construction and Full Stainless Steel Burner Lava glass, table lid and a protection cover included
- Use with 20lb. propane tank (not included)
Calling All Cooks
First published in 1982, this cookbook continues to be in demand. First in the series of four and over 530,000 sold it contains recipes handed down from generation to generation through family and friends. Whether a novice or an expert no cook's kitchen should be without it.
- Used Book in Good Condition