Sun Joe TJ603E 16-Inch 12-Amp Electric Tiller and Cultivator
THE DIRTY LITTLE SECRET OF GREAT GARDENS. Dig it - and experience the one tiller that's truly up to the task! Introducing a greener, cleaner way to get dirty with the Sun Joe TILLER JOE TJ603E Electric Tiller Cultivator. A powerful 12-amp motor quickly pulverizes dirt, effortlessly slicing through the soil at 340 RPM, ensuring maximum aeration and perfectly preparing the seedbed for planting. Cultivate an area 16-Inch wide and up to 8-Inch deep in seconds. Control weeds where needed - TILLER JOE tames the toughest yard and garden tasks with more comfort and less strain. Rear wheels make it easy to maneuver wherever it's needed - and its collapsible handle makes it a cinch to store when it's not. The TJ603E comes with a full two-year warranty.
- Powerful 12-amp motor cultivates up to 16 in. (40.6 cm) wide x 8 in. (20.3 cm) deep
- 6 durable steel angled tines for maximum durability and performance
- Handle folds for convenient storage and easy transport ; Voltage (V):120
- 3-position wheel adjustment. Maximum Extension Cord Length (ft.): 100
- ETL approved
Earthwise 7.5 Inch TC70025 7.5-Inch 2.5-Amp Corded Electric Tiller/Cultivator, Grey
The Earthwise TC70025 7.5" 2.5-Amp corded electric tiller & cultivator is a must for completing your garden tool collection. This device will take the difficulty out of tilling your yd in the spring when it is time to plant your garden area. Product specs: 2.5 amp, 280 rpm, 6" depth, 7.5" working width, 4 tines. This Earthwise tiller is an excellent way to get your garden going strong by getting your yard ready for the healthy growth you want. Ideal for preparing your garden & flower beds, loosening soil & bed cleanup at the end of the season, this electric tiller & cultivator is designed to make your gardening experience hassle-free & enjoyable. Let the Earthwise TC70025 tiller & cultivator take care of the hard work for you. From the Victorian era to World War II to the suburban boom of the 1970s, Earthwise has been around for nearly every industrial revolution in America. From day one, Earthwise has built the business around providing a cleaner & greener option for maintaining America's lawns. While maintaining a commitment to being the 'clean air choice' for america-especially appealing to smaller lawns perfect for reel mowers-they also offer a broad selection of mowers for those with larger lawns & an appetite for more powerful lawn tools. Earthwise products are the first choice in lawn care: innovative, more powerful, quieter, & cleaner than ever before.
- Powerful 2.5-Amp motor for superior power, run-time and durability
- (4) Durable steel tines; Cultivates and tills up to 7.5" wide and 6" deep
- Ideal for small to mid-size gardens and flower beds; Works well as a weed control tool
- Lightweight design makes it effortless to operate and store; Single lever switch starts every time
- Soft ergonomic grip for comfortable operation; Eco-friendly alternative to gas-powered lawn and garden equipment
Sun Joe TJ604E 16-Inch 13.5 AMP Electric Garden Tiller/Cultivator
THE DIRTY LITTLE SECRET OF GREAT GARDENS. Experience the one tiller thats truly up to the task! Introducing a greener, cleaner way to get dirty with the Sun Joe TJ604E Electric Tiller Cultivator. A powerful 13.5-amp motor quickly pulverizes dirt, effortlessly slicing through the soil at 370 RPM, ensuring maximum aeration and perfectly preparing the seedbed for planting. Cultivate an area 16-inches wide and up to 8-inches deep in seconds. Control weeds where needed - Sun Joe tames the toughest yard and garden tasks with more comfort and less strain. 3-position, height-adjustable rear wheels make it easy to maneuver wherever its needed - and its collapsible handle makes it a cinch to store when its not. The TJ604E comes with a full two-year warranty.
- Powerful 13.5-amp motor cultivates up to 16 in. wide x 8 in. deep
- 6 durable steel angled tines for maximum durability and performance
- Handle folds for convenient storage and easy transport
- 3-position wheel adjustment
- Full 2-year warranty; ETL approved
BLACKDECKER LGC120 20-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Garden Cultivator/Tiller
Ideal for cultivating garden beds, weeding, and more, this battery-powered cultivator can cultivate up to 325 feet on a single charge. Counter-oscillating tines prevent weeds from tangling. Included Components: LGC120 Garden Cultivator, (1) LBXR20 20V MAX* Lithium Ion Battery, (1) LCS120 Smart Charger, (2) Tines
- Powerful transmission with dual tines break up soil to allow water and nutrients to reach plant roots
- Powered by 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery, with longer lifespan and charge retention than NiCad batteries
- Cultivates up to 325 square feet per charge
- Counter-oscillating tines prevent weeds from tangling
- 2-year limited warranty; includes battery and Energy Star-qualified charger
Earthquake 12802 MC440 Mini Cultivator Tiller with 40cc 4-Cycle Viper Engine, 5 Year Warranty
The Earthquake MC440 4-cycle Cultivator is a garden superstar when it comes to weeding, working in fertilizer or aerating soil. Its small size and light weight not only make it easy to transport, but it also increases maneuverability through garden rows without damaging your plants. The high-performance 40cc Viper engine delivers the right amount of power to work through all different types of pre-tilled soil, with the clean and quiet performance of a 4-cycle engine.
- Start and stop the MC440 comfortably from behind the handlebars without bending over
- Superior air filter design keeps engine-damaging dirt outside of the engine and in the garden
- Handle bar design and configuration means improved maneuverability, better digging and minimal bouncing
- Variable speed control provides the versatility to till in a wide range of soil conditions
- Removable tines can be reversed to alternate from cultivating to aggressive digging; 5 year warranty if purchased on or after 3/15/2017
Craftsman CMXGVAMKC25C 9-Inch 25cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered Cultivator/Tiller
The Craftsman CMXGVAMKC25C 25cc, 2-cycle gas powered mini cultivator is ideal for cultivating, weeding, and tilling small flower beds and vegetable gardens. The CMXGVAMKC25C is equipped with Easy Start technology for simpler 3-Step pull starts. Lightweight, compact, and easy to operate, this garden cultivator/tiller comes with four 3-way premium, forward-rotating steel tines that can be easily adjusted depending on your desired cultivating width. It features a variable speed throttle and an adjustable tilling width from 6" to 9" with a tilling depth of up to 5" to handle a variety of tasks. 2-cycle engine oil is included with purchase for your convenience. Backed by a 2-year limited .
- Easy-to-use: lightweight design, variable speed throttle, comfortable v-grip handle, and removable transport wheels provide greater control, easy maneuvering, and less fatigue during your yard job.
- Four-steel patented tines: four 3-way Steel tines mix in nutrients, cut through roots, and dig deep for premium soil prep.
- Simple 3-step start: easy-start technology makes starts faster and simpler.
- Compact engine: compact 25cc 2-engine handles a variety of tasks for vegetable gardens, flower beds, and tilling around shrubs.
- Adjustable width and depth: Choose the perfect setting for your project - adjust tilling width from 6-9 inches and tilling depth up to 5 inches.
Sun Joe TJ599E-RED Aardvark 2.5 Amp Electric Garden Cultivator, Red
Thanks to this easy to use electric cultivator, you can quickly and easily cultivate your garden and get ready for planting. The Aardvark TJ599E electric cultivator from Sun Joe packs a powerful punch for quick soil turnover. The Sun Joe Aardvark TJ599E cultivates up to 6-inches deep with its four durable steel tines. The TJ599E garden cultivator is powered by a reliable 2.5 AMP electric motor, which means no more messing with gas and oil. Simply plug in your Aardvark electric cultivator and start cultivating instantly. The Aardvark TJ599E comes with a full two year warranty. Enrich your gardening experience with the Aardvark electric cultivator from Sun Joe.
- Best Use: Small gardens and flower beds
- 2.5-Amp motor cultivates up to 6.3" wide x 6" deep
- Durability: Steel tilling blades
- Ergonomic handle design with adjustable telescoping shaft
- ETL approved; Full 2-year warranty
Sun Joe TJ600E Tiller Joe 14-Inch 6.5 Amp Electric Tiller/Cultivator
From Sun Joe, the Tiller Joe allows you to quickly and easily loosen dirt for effective planting. With a powerful 6-1/2 amp motor and four angled steel blades, it cuts through even the toughest earth. And its electric motor is easy to start, operate, and maintain.
Features a 6-1/2 amp motor for powerful performance. View larger.
Lightweight tiller is easy to push and maneuver. View larger.
The Sun Joe Tiller Joe features four durable steel-blade tines that are angled to loosen tough earth. With each pass, it cultivates a 14-inch (36-centimeter) wide path, and it delivers a 7-inch cultivating depth. Compared with traditional hand-tools, this electric tiller makes both planting and dirt removal tasks significantly easier on your body.
Powerful Motor and Convenient, Low-Maintenance Design
Behind the Tiller Joe's dependable performance is a powerful 6-1/2 amp motor. The tiller's corded electric design means you don't need to worry about dead batteries, running out of gas, or making the right gas-oil mix. In addition, with push-button Instant Start technology, you can trust that this tiller will be ready to go whenever you are--no frustrating, arm-wrenching pull starts required.
Smart, Safe, and Easy to Handle
Featuring a safety switch that prevents accidental start-ups, as well as a pair of oversize, ergonomic handles, the Tiller Joe is designed to keep you both safe and comfortable.
The tiller is well-balanced and weighs just 17 pounds, so it is easy to push and maneuver. And with a unique folding-handle design, it takes up minimal space in your garage, shed, or truck, making storage easy.
The dependable Sun Joe Tiller Joe is ETL inspected and approved, and it is backed by a full two-year warranty.
What's in the Box
Oversized ergonomic handles keep
you comfortable while you work.
Four durable steel-blade tines are
angled to loosen tough earth.
- Ideal for small to mid-sized gardens and flowerbeds
- Powerful 6.5-amp motor cultivates up to 14" wide x 7" deep
- 4 steel tilling blades for maximum durability and performance
- No gas, oil or tune-ups make it effortless to start and maintain
- ETL approved; Full 2-year warranty
Troy-Bilt TB146 EC 29cc 4-Cycle Cultivator with JumpStart Technology
The Troy-Bilt TB146 EC 29cc 4-Cycle Cultivator is powerful and versatile, designed to cultivate flower beds and vegetable gardens to ensure the best lawn care. This cultivator is equipped with SpringAssist technology and JumpStart capability in the engine to make starting easier. The 29cc 4-cycle engine powers a die-cast 40:1 gearbox which turns six premium eight-bladed tines. The tines can be adjusted to cultivate rows in widths of 6 inches, 9 inches and 12 inches and a depth of 5 inches. The unit has premium tines that have been engineered to dig, tear and turn soil and will help keep your soil prepped and your plants green year after year. The Troy-Bilt TB146 Cultivator is lightweight and compact for quick storage and the transport wheels allow for easy maneuverability and transport. The Troy-Bilt TB146 EC Cultivator is backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
- This powerful and versatile cultivator is designed to cultivate flower beds and vegetable gardens;Integrated grab bar
- Equipped with a 29cc 4-cycle engine does not require mixing oil and gas and has a 6-12 inch adjustable tilling width
- 6 premium steel tines are ideal for culivating up to 5 inches deep
- The SpringAssist JumpStart technology allows the engine to be started without pulling a cord (engine starter sold separately)
- The folding handle design saves storage space
Husqvarna 967294201 CA230 Cultivator Attachment
The Husqvarna CA230 works with all detachable Husqvasrna trimmers with heavy duty steel tines for breaking ground Includes: CA230 Cultivator Attachment - 967294201.
- Heavy duty steel tines
- Compact design
- Drugstore eye firming cream
- Anti cellulite oil
- Dslr camera for macro photography
- Oven in the world
- Ps vita strategy games
- Compact lightweight binoculars
- Store bought granola