Complete Professional 2000 Watts Complete PA System 6 Ch Mixer 10" Speakers Dual Wireless Mics Stand
Complete Professional 2000 Watts PA System! 2pcs 10", 2-Way Plastic Body Speakers, 6 Channel Mixer W/ Build-in Amplifier, Dual Wireless Microphone System, Cables, Speaker Stands
- 6 Channel Power Mixer with Build-in amplifier 2000 Watts Peak
- 2pcs 10" 2-way plastic body speakers / 800 Watts Peak Power, 400 Watts Program, 200 Watts RMS
- Dual Wireless Microphone System With 2pcs Handheld Mics
- Heavy Duty Speaker Stands (2pcs)
- 25 ft long Speaker cables (2pcs) / 3ft Audio Cable
Rockville RPG2X10 Package PA System Mixer/Amp10" SpeakersStandsMicsBluetooth
The RPG2X10 is a very versatile and great sounding system. This is a complete system that includes (2) speakers, a powered mixer, (2) wired microphones, (2) stands, and all the cables you will need.. This system is great because it is powerful and loud and has great sound while still being very portable. The system has 800 watts of peak output, 400 watts program power, and 200 watts RMS. This system is loud enough for multiple applications. You can use this as a DJ system, in bars, auditoriums, schools, churches, karaoke, and more!. What I love about this system is that it has a 4 channel mixer built in. This is the heart of the system. The mixer will give you full control over your sound. You can control your mic channels and your source volumes independently to get the exact sound you want! This mixer also has built in bluetooth so you can easily transmit audio from your phone or bluetooth mp3 player to the system. There is also an SD and USB for more listening options. We also added effects to this mixer to give you more customization options. This has reverb and digital delay on each channel.. The mics we included with this system are our Rockville RMM-XLR mics. These are very rugged metal mics. They sound fabulous and have a great feel to them. We have seen brands that include cheap plastic mics in their systems. We spent the extra few dollars to include top of the line mics!. We went with 10" speakers because it is the perfect combination of high power handling and portability. The speakers sound great.. If you want an expandable and versatile complete system that has a lot of power and great sound quality, then we recommend you check out our RPG2X10!
Enclosure materials and finish: Trapezoidal, black carpet covered enclosure and a full length black. powder-coated steel grill. Dimensions (W x D x H): 15.35" x 11.81" x 20.28". Mixer. LCD Display. USB / SD Input. MP3 Playback.
- Rockville RPG2X10 Package PA System With Mixer/Amp, 2 10" Speakers, Stands, Dual Wired Microphones, and Bluetooth Connectivity. PA system with 4-channel powered mixer. Complete Portable Pro DJ System.
- Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL. Two collapsible speaker stands. Speakers.
- Two 4 Ohm high power long-throw 10 woofers with 1.5 aluminum voice coils and 60oz magnets provide incredibly deep bass and acoustic power. 200 Watts RMS / 400 Watts Program Power / 800 Watts Peak.
- State-of-the-art 1.75 crystal piezo compression horn tweeter. Two way cabinet architecture. Horizontal / Vertical position stage monitor. Pole mountable. Frequency range: 65Hz - 20KHz. Sensitivity: 92dB. Maximum SPL: (110 Watts) 109dB.
- Transducer compliment: 10 woofer premium high frequency driver with an exponential horn. Impedance: 8 Ohm. Input connections: Two 1/4 jacks in parallel.
Peavey PA 29.00 x 21.00 x 21.00 inches APP
The Audio Performer Pack, a complete P.A. system that packages the new PVi 4B powered mixer with PV Series microphones, loudspeakers and accessories. The Audio Performer Pack brings ease of use and powerful sound to small performances and multi-purpose use in schools, churches and virtually any intimate speaking or entertainment application. The rugged, powered PVi 4B mixer features rotary controls to adjust level, reverb and tone on each channel and the master section, with a built-in power amp rated at 100 watts RMS into 4 ohms. Its feature set also includes four balanced microphone and 1/4" TRS inputs, tape/CD input with level control, a line out for connection to external amplifiers and a record output. Rounding out the all-in-one P.A. solution are two PVi 100 dynamic cardioid microphones, two PVi 10 premium loudspeaker enclosures, a pair of adjustable speaker stands and cables for the microphones and speakers. The extensive PV Series product line includes every link in the audio chain, from loudspeakers, mixers and power amplifiers to processors, cables, microphones and accessories.
* PVi 4B powered mixer
* Two PVi 10 speakers
* Two PVi 100 dynamic cardioid microphones
* Two speaker stands
- Includes PVi 4B mixerTwo PVi 10 10" speaker enclosures Two PVi 100 dynamic cardioid microphones Two speaker stands
BEHRINGER Black EPS500MP3
Ultra-Compact 500-Watt 8-Channel Portable PA System with MP3 Player, Reverb and Wireless Option
- Ultra-compact 8-channel PA system with dual speakers and detachable 500 Watt powered mixer
- Enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-lightweight
- Mixer can be used either while installed in the speaker or detached for easy positioning and access
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- Studio-grade stereo reverb adds finishing touch to your sound
Powerwerks PA System PW50
The Powerwerks PW50 P.A. System combines quality performance and convenient features, all in a highly portable package. Youll find that the PW50 works well in a variety of environments, amplifying vocals, instruments, keyboards, drum machines, audio devices, and more. The two 4.5" speakers and high-frequency driver provide just the right combination of high and midrange sounds. This balance ensures your vocals cut through the mix while minimizing harsh and unwanted frequencies. The PW50 construction is built for portability and durability, using similar techniques as the rest of our speaker line. This includes a heavy-duty steel grill and rigid corners. This model also utilizes a high-frequency driver for crisp, accurate reproduction of treble frequency and articulate speech. For the soloist or acoustic duo, the PW50 works well when positioned on a standard speaker stand. The Powerlink Circuit allows two or more units to be linked together and function as one P.A. system. As your following grows, so does your sound system. Multiple units can be connected to increase the sound coverage in your venue of choice.
- 50 Watt, 3 Channel Personal pa System
- Twin 4.5 Inch Drivers With High Frequency Horn
- 1/8 Mini Input for Music Channel
- High and Low EQ for Music Channel
- Three Channel Mixer
Fender Passport Venue Portable PA System Bundle with Compact Speaker Stands, XLR Cable, and Instrument Cable
Adding value to your purchase, Austin Bazaar bundles your instrument with necessary accessories. Everything you need to start playing immediately comes in one box. Save yourself the hassle and save some money while you're at it. A stand is included so you don't need to purchase one separately. An instrument cable is included so you have an extra.
Maximize the sonic punch of any large performance with the Passport Venue portable sound system. Its full-range speakers, versatile features, friendly front-panel controls and 600 watts of uncompromising sonic power provide powerful, clear and reliable Fender sound reinforcement ideal for larger venues and occasions, including band and DJ gigs; education, sporting and worship events; meetings, seminars and presentations and more.
- All-in-one PA system with 10-channel powered mixer and full-range speakers
- 600 watts
- 13 inputs (four XLR mic/line, two 1/4" instrument/line, two 1/4" stereo, two 1/8" stereo, one USB stereo)
- USB record/playback system records WAV files and plays WAV/MP3 files
- Phantom power switch and high-impedance (hi-Z) instrument/line switch
Rockville RPG2X15 Package PA System Mixer/Amp15" SpeakersStandsMicsBluetooth
(2) 15ABS molded PA speakers with amazing sound
(2) 8 Channel powered mixer with 1200 watts peak output power
(2) Foldable Speaker Stands
(2) 10 foot to Speaker cables(2) Metal wired microphones with Mic clip and XLR cables
Two 15 premium 4 ohm professional long throw woofer with 2 voice coils, and 40 oz magnets!
State-of- the-art 1 Titanium Diaphragm Driver Tweeter
Incredibly deep bass and clear sounding mids/highs
350 Watts RMS / 700 Watts Program Power / 1400 Watts Peak
Molded plastic speaker cabinet for increased sound quality
Two way cabinet architecture
Horizontal / Vertical position for use as stage monitor or PA speaker
Impedance : 8 Ohm
Frequency range : 55Hz - 20KHz
Sensitivity : 94dB
Input connections : Two 1/4 jacks and one speakon jack
Two 10ft speaker cables (1/4 to )
Rubber feet protect the enclosures
Maximum SPL : 112dB
Input connections : Two 1/4 jacks in parallel
Two 10ft speaker cables
Powder-coated steel grill
8 Channel Powered Mixer with 1400 watt amplifier built in Built in Bluetooth connectivity
USB / SD Input
350 Watts RMS / 600 Watts Program Power / 1400 Watts Peak into 4 ohm (2 x 8 ohm) speakers
8 balanced XLR and microphone inputs
Tape/CD Line inputs
Master volume control
Bass, treble controls, and level controls on each channel
Reverb effect level control on each channel
Input Channel Equalization : /- 15 dB @ 5 kHz
Protection Circuit : Power on Mute delay time : 2 seconds
110/220 volt switchable
Impedance : 600 Ohm 5
Sensitivity : -60dB 3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
Ships in 2 shipping cartons: Carton 1 is 29.9" x 16.5" x 29.9" and carton 2 is 15.7" x 19.1" x 29.5"
- Two 15" premium 4 ohm professional long throw woofer with 2" voice coils, and 40 oz magnets!. State-of- the-art 1" Titanium Diaphragm Driver Tweeter. Built in FM radio.
- Incredibly deep bass and clear sounding mids/highs. 350 Watts RMS / 700 Watts Program Power / 1400 Watts Peak. Molded plastic speaker cabinet for increased sound quality.
- Two way cabinet architecture. Horizontal / Vertical position for use as stage monitor or PA speaker. Impedance : 8 Ohm. Pole mountable.
- Frequency range : 55Hz - 20KHz. Sensitivity : 94dB. Input connections : Two 1/4" jacks and one speakon jack. Two 10ft speaker cables (1/4" to ").
- Rubber feet protect the enclosures. Maximum SPL : 112dB. Input connections : Two 1/4" jacks in parallel. Two 10ft speaker cables. Powder-coated steel grill.
2x Ignite Pro 10" Pro Series Speaker DJ / PA System / Bluetooth Connectivity 2000W (10")
-Bluetooth Connectivity for Bluetooth Playback -Built-in USB/SD Card Slot for MP3 Audio Playback -FM Radio Transmitter for FM Radio Playback -One (1) Wired Microphone w/ Individual Volume Control -Bluetooth Range: Up to 75 Feet (direct line of sight) -Subwoofer Magnet: 30oz -Subwoofer Voice Coil: 2" -Tweeter Voice Coil: 1" -Master Volume and Microphone Echo Controls -Stand Mountable Setup -AC 120V/240V -Input Options: (2) 1/4" (Microphone/ Guitar)/ (1) RCA Input / (2) XLR Microphone Inputs -Output Options: Speakon Female- 8 Ohm, Speaker Out
- 10" Active / Passive PA / DJ Speakers - Includes (2) Speaker Tripods and Wired Microphone
- Complete Party Pack Set Includes 10" 2-Way Active Speaker / 10" 2-Way Passive Speaker
- Built-in USB/SD Card Slot for MP3 Audio Playback / FM Radio Transmitter for FM Radio Playback
- Bluetooth Connectivity for Bluetooth Playback / Built-in USB/SD Card Slot for MP3 Audio Playback
- 1500 Watts Peak Power Handling (Pair) / 100 Watts RMS Power (Each Speaker)
Alto Professional Trouper 200W Bi-Amplified Bluetooth PA System with 3-Channel Mixer
Alto Professionals Trouper is a compact high-performance PA system that fulfills the unique demands of solo artists and small ensembles.
The Trouper leverages technology from our widely-acclaimed Truesonic and Black Series sound reinforcement systems to be the best-sounding and most full-featured small-venue PA system available.
When you have more space, the XLR output connects with additional loudspeakers and subwoofers, and Troupers wireless Bluetooth capability supports using up to two linked units for stereo backing tracks or background music.
Two XLR1/4-inch combo inputs, a stereo RCA input and 1/8-inch input can accommodate microphones, instruments, DJ mixers, controllers and more. An integrated audio mixer on the back panel enables volume and low frequency/high frequency EQ control on each of the three channels.
Trouper is a 2-way 200-watt bi-amplified system (130 watts LF/70 watts HF) with three 6.5 woofers and a 1 high-frequency compression driver, spanning the full musical frequency range from 65 to 20,000 Hz.
The system has thermal and dynamic overload protection, so the sound is always clean and clear no matter how hard you push it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How powerful is the Alto Pro Trouper?
The Alto Pro Trouper sounds like a monster stack at 200W of peak power and 100W of continuous Class D amplification. The maximum SPL rating is 117 dB-SPL @ 1 meter (continuous, and 120 dB-SPL @ 1 meter (peak). The system also has thermal and dynamic overload protection, so the sound is always clean and clear no matter how hard you push it.
How do I pair my Bluetooth device to the Alto Pro Trouper?
- Press and release the Trouper loudspeaker's PAIR button. The LED will flash, and you will hear a tone sequence.
- From your Bluetooth device's settings page,enable Bluetooth and select Alto Pro Wireless as the device.
- When paired successfully, you will hear a final "confirmation tone" from the loudspeaker and thePAIR LED will light continuously.
Note: The first time you do this, the process may take up to 60 seconds. Also, if your device prompts you to enter a PIN code to pair, enter 0000 (four zeros). If your device prompts you to select the connection type, select stereo speakers, advanced audio, or a similar option.
How far can the Bluetooth connection go?
Trouper loudspeaker systems use an advanced, extended-range Bluetooth antenna design, allowing for ranges far greater than traditional Bluetooth devices. The typical range is 60-80 feet (18-24 meters) with a clear line of sight. However, the range may vary depending on your source device and the environment.
I'm playing music from my Bluetooth device. Why can I only hear the left side?
The Trouper speakers are designed to playback in mono, even when sending it a stereo audio signal via Bluetooth. Instead of summing, or combining, the two sides of your stereo signal, the speaker will simply default to the left side of the signal. When a second speaker is linked, this will then be sent the right side, giving you a full stereo sound.
If you are only planning on using one speaker at a time, you can configure your device to playback in mono so you can still hear both the left and right sides.
How many Alto Pro loudspeakers can I link together?
You can link multiple Trouper loudspeakers in two different ways: using XLR cables or Wireless Linking.
- Using physical XLR connection cables, you can connect as many Alto Pro Trouper loudspeakers together as you like!
Each Alto Pro Trouper loudspeaker contains a Link Output connection on the rear of the speaker. This connection uses a standard XLR cable (not included) to connect to another loudspeaker and the signal sent from this connection is a summed mono signal of all three rear inputs, post-Input Volume.
- Wireless Linking: First, follow thesteps to Pair a single Trouper to your Bluetooth device. This will set that first speaker as the "Master" and once the second speaker is linked, the second speaker will become the "Slave". The Bluetooth device will send the signal to the Master loudspeaker, which will then relay the signal to the Slave loudspeaker.
To link a second Alto Pro Trouper loudspeaker wirelessly, follow the steps suggested below:
- Make sure no audio is playing from your Bluetooth device. If it is, pause/stop play back and wait 5 seconds.
- Press and release the Stereo Link button on each loudspeaker.
- Both loudspeakers' LEDs will flash while "searching" for each other, and you will hear atone sequence from both loudspeakers. (This process may take up to 60 seconds. However, the very first time you link the loudspeakers, the process may take up to 3 minutes.)
- When they are successfully linked, you will hear a final "confirmation tone" from both loudspeakers and the Stereo Link LEDs on both loudspeakers will light continuously.
Note:The stereo signal will be split between the two loudspeakers: the master loudspeaker will play the left channel; the slave loudspeaker will play the right channel.
Tip: When using two loudspeakers, we recommend labeling the master loudspeaker so you can distinguish between the two in future setups.
Further Technical Support
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Alto Professional product, or if you have pre-sales or parts questions, the Alto Professional technical support team is available to help!
Each product has a dedicated support page on the website where you can find manuals, specifications, software updates, and troubleshooting guides: www.altoproaudio.com
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.
- System Type: 2-way bi-amplified powered loudspeaker
- Power Amplifier: Bi-amplified; 200 W peak: 130 W LF 70 W HF
- High-Frequency: 1 1 (25.4 mm) neodymium compression driver
- Low-Frequency: 3 6.5 (165 mm) with 1 (25.4 mm) voice coil
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz 20,000 Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8 kHz, electronic
- Maximum SPL: 117 dB-SPL @ 1 m (continuous), 120 dB-SPL @ 1M (peak)
- (2) XLR-1/4 (6.35 mm) TRS combination inputs (Channels 1 & 2)
- (1) 1/8 (3.5 mm) TRS/stereo input (Channel 3)
- (1) RCA (line-level) stereo input pair (Channel 3)
- (1) XLR link output
- (1) IEC AC power connection
- Equalization: 2-band (LF, HF) for Channels 1 & 2
- Bluetooth: A2DP streaming audio with full stereo link when using 2 Trouper loudspeakers
- Protections: Thermal, overload
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal wood cabinet MDF enclosure with vinyl wrap; black metal protective corners; molded, ergonomically designed plastic handle; 4 rubber feet; 36 mm pole socket for stand mounting
- AC Input: 100 V AC, 50/60 Hz (10) 110-120 V AC, 50/60 Hz (10) 220-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz (10)
- Fuse: 100-120 V T1.6AL AC250V 220-240 V T800mAL AC250V
- Power Consumption: 150 W
- Dimensions(height x width x depth): 29.16 x 8.36 x 10.12
- Weight: 22.5 lbs
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Compact high-performance PA system with 3-channel mixer for small venue performances and home studio listening
- Lightweight (23 lbs) with built-in rear handle, rubber feet and pole socket for easy transport and setup
- Wireless Bluetooth connection with up to two linked units for stereo and XLR link output for additional loudspeakers and subwoofers
- Integrated 3-channel audio mixer with volume and 2-band (LF/HF) EQ on each channel
- Two-way 200-watt bi-amplified system with three 6.5" woofers and a 1" high frequency driver
Pyle KTPMSA20HM Pair of 8'' Indoor / Outdoor 65 Watt PA Horn Speakers w/ 50 Watt Power Amplifier & Handheld Microphone
This product is sold by: Details:50 Watts RMS Impedance 4/8 ohms Power On/Off Switch with LED indicator MIC 1 / MIC 2/ AUX 1/4'' Inputs Individual Volume Controls Removable AC Cord Power Input: AC 110V 60HZ Power Input: DC 12V Inlet Dimensions: 2.5''H x 8''W x 7.9''DSpeakers Details:Power/Load Rating: 65Watts Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms Frequency Range: 500 Hz - 5 KHz SPL(@ 1W/1m): 101dB Mounting Bracket & Hardware Included Dimensions: 8" H x 4.5" W x 9'' DMicrophone Details:Moving Coil Dynamic Uni-Directional ElementSteel Mesh Ball Shaped GrillFrequency Response: 50Hz15KHz600 Ohm Output Impedance (/-)30Microphone Sensitivity: -54db (/-)3db(0dB=1V/Pa @ 1KHz)On/Off Broadcasting Switch6.5 Foot XLR (F) - 1/4" (M) Microphone cable with 300 Ohms Outputs Microphone Dimensions: 6.7'' x 1.7'' x 0.3''
- AMP Details: 50W Peak 30W RMS Impedance 4/8 ohms Power On/Off Switch with LED indicator
- MIC 1 / MIC 2/ AUX 1/4'' Inputs Individual Volume Controls Removable AC Cord
- Power Input: AC 110V 60HZ Power Input: DC 12V Inlet Dimensions: 2.5''H x 8''W x 7.9''D
- Speakers Details: Power/Load Rating: 65Watts Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms Frequency Range: 500 Hz - 5 KHz SPL(@ 1W/1m): 101dB
- Mounting Bracket & Hardware Included Dimensions: 8" H x 4.5" W x 9'' D. Includes a Professional Moving Coil Dynamic Handheld Microphone
- Brand backpacks
- Curl activator for natural hair
- Bike trainers best
- Shoes for school
- Omni directional outdoor hdtv antenna
- Halloween 2016 best costumes
- 20v cordless drill