Put letters together, build words, add up your points and win! This classic game features the classic Scrabble equipment for a big-time word-on-word showdown. Do you see a word your opponent hasn't seen. A double or triple letter or word space that will let you earn big points. Could the luck of the draw win you the game. Use your letters to score points and challenge your family and friends. Its your word against theirs! Scrabble and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Classic Scrabble game has the letter tiles and game guide for a wordy showdown
- Store the tiles In the drawstring bag
- Every letter counts in Scrabble
- Includes 1 game board, 100 wooden letter tiles, 4 tile racks, 1 drawstring letter bag and game guide
- Includes 1 gameboard, 100 wooden letter tiles, 4 tile racks, 1 drawstring letter bag and game guide
Upwords Board Game
It's the high-stacking, high-scoring word game. Players make words and score by playing letters across the board and adding tiles upwards for stacks of fun! The higher a player stacks, the higher their score. Play head-to-head with others, or try to improve on previous games by playing solo. The Upwords game comes with 100 letter tiles. Score the most points to win! Licensed by Rudell Design, LLC. The Hasbro Gaming and Upwords names and logos are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Ditch the TV, and re-ignite family night with the get-together amusement of a Hasbro game
- Party it up, and surprise guests at your next event with laugh-out-loud game from Hasbro Gaming
- Nostalgic tabletop gameplay meets interactive digital content for an immersive gaming experience
- Hasbro Gaming imagines and produces games that are perfect for every age, taste, and event
- High-stacking, high-scoring word game
- Stack letters to change words
- The higher the stack, the higher the score
- Player with the most points wins
- Practice by playing solo
- Includes gameboard, 4 rubber feet, 100 letter tiles, 4 tile racks, 1 label sheet, and game guide
This is the Codenames Party Game. - 265 Cards - Rule Book - Card Stand - Timer
- For 2-8 Players
- 15 minute playing time
- Age 14 and up
Winning Moves Games Big Boggle, The Classic Edition
Boggle, the world-famous 3-minute word game is now available as "Big Boggle. The new "Double Letter" cube makes it easier to form longer words. This game contains a bigger grid, more cubes and allows for higher scores. For 2 or more players.
- BIG BOGGLE: Debuted in 1979 as "Parker Brothers Bigger Hidden WORD Game," and enjoyed by Word game players for over 30 years. We are proud to bring you the classic Big Boggle game you remember.
- IT'S FUN AND SIMPLE: Start the timer, each player searches the letters to make words of FOUR letters or more. When you find a word, write it down. Words are formed from adjoining letters.
- HOW LONG IS YOUR WORD? You have 3 minutes to find as many words of the highest point value you can among the random assortment of letters in the cube grid. Points are tallied by word length.
- WHAT'S NEW: A 5x5 letter grid with more cubes, longer words and higher scores! Our "Double Letter" cube makes it easier to form those longer words
- CONTENTS: 25 standard letter cubes, 1 Double Letter cube, cube grid with dome, 3-minute sand timer and instructions. For two or more players, Ages 8
Thames & Kosmos Word Slam Party Game Family Fun Game Night Fast-Paced Word-Based Guessing Game 3 or More Players Parents' Choice Silver Award Winner Spiel Des Jahres Recommended
"Eat, yellow, circle. Do you mean pancakes? Or pineapple rings?""Oh wait, the circle is divided? So something that you eat that is yellow and semicircular? Uh, is it, maybe. A banana?""Yes, the answer is banana! One point for the blue team!"
in word Slam, two teams each have a storyteller. The two storytellers are given the same answer term. Playing at the same time, they must give clues to their teams so the teams can correctly guess the answer. And they must do this quickly, because they are racing the timer and each other. But it's not that easy. Speaking and acting is absolutely forbidden for the storytellers! They must tell their stories using only 105 cards, Each with one word on it: A noun, verb, adjective, or preposition.The storyteller must be creative in using this limited vocabulary to tell the story. And the team members must think quickly and nimbly to interpret the story cards. The team that correctly guesses the answer first gets a point, and the team with the most points at the end of the game wins.It's like Charades, but instead of acting, you can only communicate with word cards!.
- Charades with cards
- 3 or more players
- 45 minute playing time
- 2017 Spiel des Jahres recommended
- Party game for the whole family
Cards Against Humanity
Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card.Reviews of Cards Against Humanity:"Pretty amazing." - The Onion AV Club"An incredible game." - Mike "Gabe" Krahulik, Penny Arcade"Uncontrollable laughter." - Kill Screen Magazine"The game your party deserves." - Thrillist"A game." - The Daily Beast
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- Now version 2.0! Over 150 new cards since the last version.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- America's #1 gerbil coffin.
Quiddler Card Game
Quiddler, winner of over 20 Best Game Awards, is easy to learn and fun for everyone! The goal is to arrange all the cards in your hand into one or more words. The number of cards dealt increases each round starting with three cards and ending with 10 cards. High score wins, so use your high point letters and Quiddlers unique double letter cardsbut dont get caught with them in your hand! Aim for the bonuseseach round there are two bonuses: one for the most words and one for the longest word. Take our WORD for it, this is a game you will want to play again and again!
- Quiddler, The SHORT Word Game has won over 20 Best Game Awards!
- A delightful challenge for rookies and wordsmiths alike.
- Ages 8 to adult 1-8 Players Includes solitaire version.
- Perfect family game, kids can compete with adults
- Great for brain health - a fun way to stay sharp.
USAopoly Telestrations Original 8 Player Board Game #1 LOL Party Game Play with Your Friends and Family Hilarious Game for All Ages The Telephone Game Sketched Out
The "Telephone Game" Turned Into The #1 LOL Family & Party Game!
Draw what you see then guess what you saw for hilarious and unpredictable outcomes. Its miscommunication at its best!
Object of the game? To laugh - A lot!
Telestrations is perfect for family parties, fun with friends or entertaining a crowd.
No drawing skills required!
Telestrations is the visual version of the classic telephone game where you draw what you see, then guess what you saw to reveal hilarious outcomes!
Here's How To Play & LOL
Each player starts with their own erasable sketch book, marker and word card. A roll of the die determines each players secret word. The timer gets turned and everyone draws their word. After 60 seconds, everyone passes their book to the player on their left. Then each player takes a few seconds to guess in words(s) what they see, and passes again. The timer is turned and everyone draws the guess.This continues until everyones sketch book passes by every player and returns back to its original owner, where its time for The Big Reveal. Everyone shares their book and the hilarious miscommunication is revealed. Just like the game of telephone, the outcomes are unpredictable and the laughter is contagious!
About The Maker of Telestrations - USAopoly
USAopoly is a leading specialty market game manufacturer offering the worlds best-known games (under license from the Entertainment & Licensing Division of Hasbro) and an innovating game developer of original games like Telestrations, Tapple, CrossWays and Ratuki.
- Board Game Geek: Golden Geek Winner
- Creative Child Magazine Awards
- Dr. Toy: 10 Best Games Winner
- Dr. Toy: 100 Best Childrens Products Winner
- Games Magazine 100 Games
- National Association For Gifted Children Toy List
- The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
- The Toy Insider Holiday List
- National Parenting Publications Awards: NAPPA Gold
- Origins Awards Nominee
- Parents Choice: Fun Stuff
- Tillywig Toy & Media Awards Laugh Out Loud Award
- Telestrations "The Original" for 8 players is what got the party started!
- Over 1,700 words, 8 erasable sketch books, 8 dry erase markers, 8 clean-up cloths
- Perfect for families, small parties or friends; LOL fun for everyone!
- Award Winning Party Game - great ice breaker
- No Drawing Skills Required; Stick figures & sense of humor welcome!
WORDPLAY Board Game
If you love word games...get ready for WORDPLAY. It's fast-paced, challenging, and easy to learn - and everyone plays every round! The spinner determines the letters and category for each round. For instance, the category might be "Food & Drink", and you may be looking for words that begin with a 'P' and contain an 'A' - 'Pizza' and 'Pasta' may come to mind, or maybe 'Pancakes' and 'Peaches'. What about "Places" that start with a 'B' and contain an 'N'? You may think of 'Boston' or 'Birmingham'. If you can't think of any "Places" with those letters, you can still score points - just fewer - by coming up with words outside the category, like 'Banjo', 'Bargain', etc. You get the picture. There are different ways to score points, and the more points you score the more spaces you advance on the board. Every round provides a whole new challenge, and there are countless possible combinations to wrap your mind around. WORDPLAY is addictive fun that will make your head spin!
- Fun, fast-paced and challenging word game that changes with each spin
- No waiting your turn - players race against each other in every round!
- Play against any number of opponents, or test yourself
- Includes: Game board, Spinner, Score Pads, Game Timer, Game Pieces, Pencils, Instructions
- For 2 or More Players. Ages 14 to Adult
ThinkFun Zingo Word Builder Early Reading Game - Award Winning Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers
Zingo Word Builder is one of ThinkFun's most popular and bestselling games, and is the winner of an Oppenheim Platinum Award, among others. It's a fun pre-reading game for ages 4 and up that helps children build reading skills, and is one of the best gifts you can buy for kids. Zingo Word Builder is made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual - you'll be able to play within minutes of opening the box. Like all of ThinkFun's games, Zingo Word Builder is built to develop critical thinking skills. Playing will improve language skills through fun and fast placed play.
- WHAT YOU GET - Zingo Word Builder is one of ThinkFun's enormously popular Zingo products, containing a fun Zinger, 6 double sided cards and 72 double sided tiles.
- CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS - Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- DEVELOPS CRITICAL SKILLS - Gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players build vocabulary and learn spelling patterns. Two levels of play support both early and more advanced readers.
- AWARD WINNER - Oppenheim Platinum Award, Teachers Choice Award for the Classroom, Parents' Choice Gold Award and more.
- Perfumes for men with price
- Office chairs for neck pain
- Tanning oil to get dark fast
- Hoover uh72400 windtunnel
- Tasting hot peppers
- Drill bits storage
- Foundation for combination