We're All Gonna Die
Little Army Explicit
A Tell All
Guardians Of The Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol. 1 Cassette
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY AWESOME MIX VOL. 1 is the collection of songs featured in the film. Music plays a major role in GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY as the 1970s songs featured in the film are part of the storyline in a unique way. Explaining how the songs come to play in the story, director James Gunn says, 'One of the main story points in the movie is that Quill has this compilation tape (Awesome Mix #1) that he got from his mother before she died that she made for him. It was of songs that she loved, all songs from the 1970s, and that's the only thing he has left of his mother and that's the only thing he has left of his home on Earth. He uses that as a connection to his past and to the sadness that he feels of having left all that and lost all that.'
From Marvel, the studio that brought you the global blockbuster franchises of Iron Man, Thor, Captain America and The Avengers, comes a new team the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY. An action-packed, epic space adventure, Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY expands the Marvel Cinematic Universe into the cosmos, where brash adventurer Peter Quill finds himself the object of an unrelenting bounty hunt after stealing a mysterious orb coveted by Ronan, a powerful villain with ambitions that threaten the entire universe. To evade the ever-persistent Ronan, Quill is forced into an uneasy truce with a quartet of disparate misfits Rocket, a gun-toting raccoon, Groot, a tree-like humanoid, the deadly and enigmatic Gamora and the revenge-driven Drax the Destroyer. But when Quill discovers the true power of the orb and the menace it poses to the cosmos, he must do his best to rally his ragtag rivals for a last, desperate stand with the galaxy's fate in the balance.
Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, which first appeared in comic books in Marvel Super-Heroes, Issue #18 (Jan. 1969), stars Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, featuring Vin Diesel as Groot, Bradley Cooper as Rocket, Lee Pace, Michael Rooker, Karen Gillan, Djimon Hounsou, with John C. Reilly, Glenn Close as Nova Prime and Benicio Del Toro as The Collector. James Gunn is the director of the film with Kevin Feige, p.g.a., producing. Louis D'Esposito, Alan Fine, Victoria Alonso, Jeremy Latcham, Nik Korda and Stan Lee serve as executive producers. Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is written by James Gunn and Nicole Perlman.
- ORIGINAL MINT NEW SEALED CONDITION CASSETTE
Spin-Clean Record Washer MKII Complete Kit
Enjoy better sounding records. With our patented Spin-Clean Record Washer MKII Starter Kit, you'll have everything you need to clean and maintain your LPs. Whether you're a beginner or have been collecting vinyl records for years, the MKII is incredibly effective, easy to set up and use, and offers tremendous value.
- EASY TO USE - Easily deep-clean both sides of your vinyl records at the same time. No power or installation required. Don't worry about the noise of motorized vacuum record cleaning system.
- CLEANS ALL VINYL TYPES - Spin-Clean washes 33, 45, and 78 records. Enough materials to clean up to 700 records! Compact size to allow for easy storage.
- INCLUDED IN KIT - Patented vinyl record washer basin and lid and compact size to allow for easy storage. Specially formulated alcohol-free, new MK3 vinyl record cleaning fluid (4oz). One (1) pair of premium record-cleaning brushes. One (1) pair of durable rollers to accommodate LPs, 45s, and 78 RPMs. Two (2) super soft, lint-free drying cloths won't scratch your records
- MADE IN USA - Limited Lifetime Warranty valid with Amazon Purchase.
- PROPRIETARY CLEANING SOLUTION - Spin-Clean operates using specially formulated alcohol-free, new MK3 vinyl record cleaning fluid (4oz). Cleaning solution is a concentrate not viable on its own. It needs to be diluted in the base of the spin clean.INCLUDED IN KIT - Patented vinyl record washer basin and lid and compact size to allow for easy storage. Specially formulated alcohol-free, new MK3 vinyl record cleaning fluid (4oz). One (1) pair of premium record-cleaning brushes. One (1) pair of durab
AudioQuest Coffee .75m (2.6 ft.) USB Cable A-B
Treat yourself to high-performance Coffee from AudioQuest's 'Indulgence Series' of USB cables. Boasting solid 10 silver-plated Long-Grain Copper (LGC) conductors, Coffee delivers low jitter, low distortion audio. Enjoy Coffee USB cables with PCs, DACs, and other digital gear, and experience how good digital music can sound. AudioQuest has a well-earned reputation as a manufacturer of exceptional analog audio cables. However, the advent of USB presented a new set of design challenges that needed to be solved. In order for AudioQuest to maximize audio performance over USB, new materials and higher levels of manufacturing precision were employed to handle the high-speed, wide-bandwidth signals. Several of the analog audio design elements that have proven so important over the years turned out to be meaningful to USB signal design. Solid core conductor technology, conductor metallurgy, insulation material and overall precision of manufacture have all been carefully optimized to create a superior line of USB cables. With the Indulgence Series of USB cables, AudioQuest is proud to introduce the next evolution of cable performance. Why the word "indulgence"? When we set aside the time for audio/video entertainment in the home we are, after all, allowing ourselves a bit of well-earned personal indulgence. We allow ourselves time for emotional transportation via video and sound. There are huge differences in the sound of USB cables. As part of AudioQuest's re-examination of USB cable design, specific attention was paid to maximizing the sonic performance of USB. AQ's Indulgence USB series pushes USB sonic performance to new levels. While test equipment is excellent at tracking control errors or ensuring data pass through, no computer can compete with the human ear when it comes to perceiving the subtle but crucial audio errors and distortion that can reduce the enjoyment of your music and video files via USB.
- AudioQuest Coffee USB A-B 0.75 m. Cable Length: 0.75 m
- Connector 1: USB A
- Connector 2: USB B
We're All In This Together
On September 9, 2017 Walter Trout will release a new album on Mascot Label Group/Provogue. The album will be out on CD, double vinyl, digital download and streaming. "We're All In This Together" features Walter with a different guest on each track, including artists Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Sonny Landreth, Robben Ford, Warren Haynes, Eric Gales, Joe Louis Walker, John Mayall and Joe Bonamassa. Gonna Hurt Like Hell (feat. Kenny Wayne Shepherd) Ain't Goin' Back (feat. Sonny Landreth) The Other Side Of The Pillow (feat. Charlie Musselwhite) She Listens To The Blackbird Sing (feat. Mike Zito) Mr. Davis (feat. Robben Ford) The Sky Is Crying (feat. Warren Haynes) Somebody Goin' Down (feat. Eric Gales) She Steals My Heart Away (feat. Edgar Winter) Crash And Burn (feat. Joe Louis Walker) Too Much To Carry (feat. John Nemeth) Do You Still See Me At All (feat. Jon Trout) Got Nothin' Left (feat. Randy Bachman) Blues For Jimmy T. (feat John Mayall) We're All In This Together (feat. Joe Bonamassa)
All That Echoes
Internationally renowned, multi-platinum recording artist Josh Groban has announced that he will release his eagerly anticipated sixth studio album, entitled All That Echoes, on February 5th, 2013, on Reprise Records. Groban co-wrote seven of the 12 tracks that appear on All That Echoes, which also includes five covers, including Stevie Wonders I Believe (When I Fall in Love It Will Be Forever), Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglovás Falling Slowly (the Oscar-winning song from the film Once), and Jimmy Webbs The Moons A Harsh Mistress. Special guests on the album include Grammy-winning trumpet player Arturo Sandoval on Un Alma Mas and Italian superstar vocalist Laura Pausini on E Ti Prometterò.
- GROBAN JOSH ALL THAT ECHOES
Tascam TH-02 Closed Back Studio Headphones, Black
TASCAM TH02-B Closed-Back Stylish Headphone, Black
- Delivers a sound you have to hear to believe, and at a low price you can't ignore
- The sensitivity and frequency response deliver clear, balanced sound for all your favorite tunes, regardless of genre or application
- Produce pristine highs, clear mid-range, and rich low end where some other headphones might leave you yearning for more
- Features plush, cushioned ear cuffs and a padded headband; can be put to work for hours of comfortable use
- Both ear-cuffs offer full 90 rotation for flexible wear when listening to your favorite albums, tracking for hours or performing all night
For All Kings
Over its 35-year career, Anthrax has been a pioneering band with its unique style, sound and heavy brand of thrash metal, and, as Metallica's Kirk Hammett put it, "one can hear their influence on any number of up and coming bands." The band has sold in excess of 10-million units, received multiple Gold and Platinum certifications, six Grammy nominations and a host of other accolades from the media, industry and fans. From the race and genre barriers Anthrax helped break down in 1988 when they collaborated with Public Enemy on "Bring The Noise," to becoming a card-carrying member of The Big Four - with Metallica, Slayer and Megadeth - as one of the four bands that defined the speed/thrash metal genre, to being the first metal band to have its music heard on Mars when NASA played "Got The Time" to wake up the Mars Rover, Anthrax continues to demonstrate it's just all about the music.
- Tempered glass screen protector for samsung galaxy s8
- Consumer reports best gas grills
- What is the best steam cleaner for tile floors
- Smartphone for tracfone
- Focal speaker reviews
- 40th birthday gift ideas
- Family tent for rain