R3-Promo Kreg R3 Jig Pocket Hole Kit With Free Classic Clamp Pack-In
Kreg R3 Jr. Pocket Hole Jig System
The Kreg Jig Jr. takes advantage of a technique called Kreg Joinery. Unlike other techniques, Kreg Joinery requires no glue, no complicated math, and no small army of clamps to make wood joints that will last.With Kreg Joinery, you can finish projects in hours instead of days. You won't spend any time clamping, waiting for glue to dry, or wading through complicated math. It essentially involves drilling a hole at an angle into one workpiece, and connecting it to another workpiece with a self-tapping screw.
Kreg Jig Jr: The Perfect Home-Repair Tool
The Kreg Jig Jr. is an amazing repair jig with a compact design that lets you work where you need to most. Thanks to its Clamp Pad Adapter, the Jr. can be secured to the workpiece with any standard bar clamp or c-clamp. In addition, the adapter allows the jig to be attached directly to any Kreg Face Clamp (sold separately) for faster and more repeatable pocket-holes.From thin drawer boxes and craft projects to stout 2x4's, this jig can handle them all. Independent Easy-Press positioning sliders feature nine separate depth settings, allowing you to easily join materials from 1/2-inch to 1-1/2-inches thick in 1/8-inch increments. And to set the jig properly, you simply depress the button on the side of the jig and move the sliders so your material thickness is aligned with the arrow on the jig body. It couldn't be any easier.The Kreg Jig Jr. includes a compact, durable plastic carrying case that will ensure that you always have the tool, drill bit, and screws on hand to complete your next project. As a bonus, the case features a molded depth collar gauge for a handy reference.
- Kreg R3 Jr. Pocket Hole Jig System
- Kreg Classic 2" Face Clamp
- Solid metal drill guide
- Pocket hole jig system for do-it-yourselfers
- Easy to adjust for materials 1/2-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch
- Includes Factory Warranty
Kreg Jig K4 Pocket Hole System
The Kreg Jig K4 is the perfect choice for do-it-yourselfers and anyone new to pocket-hole joinery. Whether youre building your first set of garage storage shelves or making simple repairs around the house, the Kreg Jig K4 can help you finish the job in less time, and with far less effort than you ever thought possible. Its simple design gives you the confidence you need to get started, and youll have your project finished in no time with joints as easy as "Drill. Drive. Done!"
- 3-hole drill guide for pocket holes
- Large clamping recess to secure your jig
- Removable drill guide guarantees you'll have the right tool
- Drill guide block doubles as a repair tool
- Requires no glue, no complicated math, and no small army of clamps
Kreg Jig K5 Master System with Pocket Hole Screw Bundle (5-Sizes)
The Kreg Jig K5 Master System makes building wood projects easy by combining the most advanced Kreg Jig available with several great accessories. Those include a Portable Base, Wood Project Clamp with Automaxx, and step-by-step project plans. This special product bundle combines the Kreg Jig K5 Master System PLUS a Pocket-Hole Screw Project Kit that's filled with 675 Kreg Screws in five popular sizes, so you'll have a great supply of screws on hand for your first pocket-hole project.
Kreg Jig K5 Master System
The Kreg Jig K5 Master System combines the Kreg Jig K5 with premium accessories to make it even easier to get started building with Kreg Joinery. Accessories include a 3" Wood Project Clamp with Automaxx auto-adjust technology, a Portable Base for building on the go, and downloadable plans for six great projects.
The clamp features auto-adjust technology that simplifies project construction by allowing you to clamp workpieces of varying thicknesses without ever having to adjust the clamp. That makes it the perfect companion to the ratcheting, tool-free workpiece clamp on the Kreg Jig K5. Adding the Portable Base gives you yet another use for your Kreg Jig K5 - simplified setup for portable building and making repairs. Plus, the Kreg K5 Master System includes step-by-step downloadable plans for six great home projects so that you can get started building.
The Kreg Jig K5 incorporates the best Kreg Jig features of previous pocket hole jigs, with innovative upgrades. That starts with a clamping mechanism that you can quickly adjust, without tools or adjusting nuts, to match your workpiece thickness. Just slide the clamp into place, click the large front-mounted clamp handle, and your jig is set to hold your workpiece tight every time.
- Kreg Jig K5 Master System
- Kreg Pocket-Hole Screw Kit in 5 Sizes
- CLAMP: Ratcheting clamp mechanism and front-mounted handle
- STORAGE: Storage wings
- DUST: Swiveling dust collection port
- ADJUSTABLE: Adjustable work piece stop mounts
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Pocket Hole Screw Kit (5-Sizes)
Kreg MKJKIT Mini Kreg Jig Kit
For application where the smallest jig possible is required. Unlimited material thickness. Fenceless design allows you to make precise angle and stock depth adjustments. Hardened steel drill guide. Glass-reinforced Nylon Body. Plug setting guide helps to fully seat wood plugs. Works with a variety of common clamps or any Kreg Face Clamp. 1/2" to unlimited screw centering ability. Kit includes the mini Kreg Jig, stepped drill bit, depth collar and allen wrench.
- Makes pocket hole joinery work easier
- No-fence design makes for easy positioning
- One-hole jig is great for furniture repairs or flooring work
- Includes 3/8-inch step drill bit, depth collar, and Allen wrench
- Handy for repair applications and space constricted areas
Kreg K5 Pocket-Hole Jig
The New Kreg Jig K5 Is Packed With Features Your Are Sure To Appreciate. It Comes With A Convenient Front-Mounted Clamping Handle, And It'S Connected To A Ratcheting Clamp Mechanism That Adjusts Without Tools Or Lock Nuts. The Quick-Release Drill Guide Block Makes Set Up Simple, And The Removable Support Wings Support Large Work Pieces And Provide Additional Storage Inside. Dust-Collection Is Also Standard, With A Swiveling Dust-Collection Port For Ease Of Use. Adding In The Adjustable Workpiece Stop, Hex-Shank Drill And Driver Bits, A Screw-Selection Chart, And The Durable Construction You Expect From Kreg, And You Have The Most Advanced Kreg Jig Yet.
- The new Kreg Jig K5 is packed with features your are sure to appreciate
- It comes with a convenient front-mounted clamping handle, and it's connected to a ratcheting clamp mechanism that adjusts without tools or lock nuts
- The quick-release Drill Guide Block makes set up simple
- Front-mounted clamp handle makes clamping easy
- Ratcheting clamp mechanism adjusts without tools
- Quick-release pin holds drill block in place, and can't get lost
- Storage Wings provide built-in storage for bits, screws, accessories
- Stop-Collar Setting Block makes drill bit setup easy
Kreg Tool Company KHI-HINGE Concealed Hinge Jig
The Concealed Hinge Jig takes the guesswork out of installing cabinet doors using concealed hinges. This economical, easy-to-use jig ensures accurate hinge alignment, so you can install doors that fit great and work well. Plus, the Concealed Hinge Jig works with an ordinary drill and the included carbide tipped bit.
The Concealed Hinge Jig allows you to drill cup holes for concealed cabinet door hinges (sometimes called Euro hinges) using just a drill. The jig positions an included carbide-tipped bit exactly at the proper position and offset, and drills to the perfect depth every time thanks to depth stop collar. The jig is simple to use, and it ensures that you can mount cabinet doors that fit great and work properly.
Concealed hinges are great for mounting cabinet doors because they stay out of sight, theyre adjustable, and they work very well. Mounting them, though, requires drilling a large hole at a very specific position and depth. The Kreg Concealed Hinge Jig takes the guesswork out of drilling those holes, and allows you to do it with nothing more than a drill and the carbide-tipped bit that comes with the jig.
Note: A 1/16" bit is required to drill for hinge-mounting screws. Not included.
The Concealed Hinge Jig consists of a glass-filled nylon base with a hole that receives a drill guide. Indexing cams ensure that the jig positions the bit to drill a hole at the required offsetwhich is dictated by each hingeand a built-in stop collar ensures that the cup depth is correct every time. There are even holes that you can use to guide a bit for hinge screw holes. The Concealed Hinge Jig comes with a high-quality, carbide tipped bit to ensure great results.
The Concealed Hinge Jig is designed to be intuitive for beginners to use, but robust enough for professionals. Just pick out your hinges, look up a few basic mounting instructions that come with them, and then set up the Concealed Hinge Jig by adjusting a pair of built-in cams. After that, youre set to drill hinge cup holes using any ordinary drill. Whether youre installing one cabinet door or making doors for an entire kitchen, the Concealed Hinge Jig provides reliable, consistent results.
- Make cabinet door installation easy! Get drill press accuracy with any hand drill
- Accurate hinge positioning with built-in indexing tabs
- Repeatable results with built-in measuring scales
- Reliable drilling with bit guide and stop collar
- Simple to use with any drill-no special tools needed
Kreg Tool Company KHI-PULL Cabinet Hardware Jig
The Cabinet Hardware Jig takes the guesswork out of installing cabinet knobs and pulls. The movable edge guide and measuring scales make it easy to position knobs precisely, while adjustable drill guides ensure straight holes for perfect knob and pull positioning every time. Perfect for new construction and for refreshing entire rooms. The Cabinet Hardware Jig provides a simple solution for the intimidating task of drilling mounting holes for cabinet knobs and pulls. Whether youre installing one new knob or dozens of drawer pulls, the Jig ensures that youll drill accurately and consistently every time, so you get results that exceed your expectations. Whether youre updating your cabinets or youre building a project from scratch, adding hardware like knobs and pulls is often one of the final stepsand one of the most intimidating. Drill the holes incorrectly, and it can be very difficult to correct the mistake. The Cabinet Hardware Jig takes all the guesswork out of the process by allowing you to drill straight, accurately positioned holes every time, so youll know that every piece of hardware is positioned correctly and consistently. The Cabinet Hardware Jig features moveable, hardened-steel drill guides that lock in place to align with common hole-spacing measurements for cabinet knobs and pulls. This allows you to confidently drill straight, accurately positioned holes. A moveable edge guide and built-in measuring scales (in imperial and metric) ensure that those holes will be positioned where you want it every time, which means you can drill as many holes as you need without the uncertainty and potential mistakes that can come with measuring and marking every one. The Cabinet Hardware Jig is designed to be intuitive for beginners to use, but robust enough for professionals. All you need is a drill and a 3/16", bit, and the ability to set the jig to match your hardware and the position where you want it to go. Durable polymer construction makes the jig tough but light, and hardened-steel drill guides ensure that youll get straight, accurate holes whether youre drilling one, a few, or hundreds.
- Install Knobs and Pulls the Worry-Free Way - with Easy, Repeatable Accuracy
- Adjustable guides for accurate hole placement
- Built-in measuring scales for repeatable results
- Versatile for mounting single and multi-hole knobs
- Adjustable edge guide for easy positioning
Kreg R3 Master System With SK04 Pocket Hole Screw Starter Kit
The Home Improver's Solution for Building with Wood
What is a Kreg Jig? With the Kreg R3 Jr. Pocket Hole Jig, you can build bookcases, shelves, and storage projects for your home. It's also great for creating custom built-ins, and countless other home improvement projects. Plus, the Kreg Jig R3 can be used portably to make lasting repairs around your home.
Clamp Pad Adapter
The Kreg Jig R3 includes a Clamp Pad Adapter, which allows the R3 to be easily secured to your workpiece using any standard bar clamp, C-clamp, or Kreg Face Clamp. For faster and more repeatable pocket holes, choose a Kreg Face Clamp.
Material Thickness Setting
Independent positioning sliders feature nine depth settings, allowing you to easily join materials from 1/2" to 1 1/2" thick in 1/8" increments.
Dual Positioning Sliders
Dual positioning sliders help you properly set your jig based on the thickness of the material you are working with. Simply depress the button on the side of the jig and move the sliders so your material thickness is aligned with the arrow on the jig body.
Unlike competing jigs with a shallower angle of approach, the Kreg Jig Jr. features an optimized drilling angle specifically designed to increase driving efficiency and minimize the overall size of the pocket hole.
The Kreg Jig R3 includes one wood-chip relief hole for every drill guide hole, designed to keep the drill bit clear of excess wood chips, minimizing drill-torque, increasing the longevity of your drill bits, and allowing you to complete a perfect pocket hole in just one plunge.
- Kreg Jig R3 Pocket Hole System
- Kreg SK04 Pocket-Hole Screw Starter Kit
- Kreg Classic 2" Face Clamp
- HOME IMPROVEMENT HELPER: With the Kreg R3 Jr. Pocket Hole Jig, you can build bookcases, shelves, and storage projects for your home. It's also great for creating custom built-ins, and countless other home improvement projects. Plus, the Kreg Jig R3 can be used portably to make lasting repairs around your home.
- GLASS-REINFORCED NYLON BODY: The blue body of every Kreg Jig is made from a heavy-duty, glass-reinforced nylon. This composite material offers the resiliency and flexibility you need without sacrificing the strength and durability Kreg customers have come to expect.
- HARDENED STEEL CORE: The core of every Kreg Jig R3 features hardened-steel, which carries a lifetime guarantee. The Kreg Jig R3's core shrouds the bit and supports the workpiece through 100 of the drill-stroke. The end result is minimal bit deflection, reduced tear-out, and a clean,
- COMPACT CASE: A compact yet durable carrying case is included so that you'll always have a safe place to store your Kreg Jig R3 and organize all of the accessories it comes with. As a bonus, a depth collar gauge has been molded into the case for handy reference.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Kreg Jig R3 Pocket Hole System with Kreg SK04 Pocket-Hole Screw Starter Kit and Kreg Classic 2" Face Clamp
Kreg KMA2700 Circular Saw Track
TRANSFORM YOUR CIRCULAR SAW INTO A HIGH-PERFORMANCE, TRACK-GUIDED CUTTING SYSTEM
Start projects right by making straight, accurate, splinter-free cuts with your circular saw and the Accu-Cut Circular Saw Guide Track System. It rips, crosscuts and makes angled cuts up to 48" long in plywood, MDF, and other large panels
with super-simple setup, precise accuracy, and amazing control.
The Accu-Cut guides your circular saw along an aluminum track that keeps the saw moving in a straight line easily. The Accu-Cut design makes it simple to set up by just aligning the track with your cut line. No clamps are required to hold the track in place thanks to dual guide strips. They feature an anti-slip coating to prevent slipping, and an anti-chip feature to prevent splintered cuts. Plus, the track makes it easy to make straight cuts on sheets that don't have a straight, flat edge.
Circular saws dont have effective guides that keep them moving straight along a cut line. Plus, it can be difficult to see the blades cutting path. Together, these things make it challenging to keep a saw on your desired cut. Circular saws also often cause splintering of face veneers. The Accu-Cut solves these problems. The Accu-Cut is portable, too, so you can take your saw to the workpiece and cut with precision, rather than having to handle heavy sheets on a table saw.
The Accu-Cut is easy and intuitive for a novice to use, but robust enough for professionals. Because it eliminates the need to keep the saw straight and manually guide the saw along a cut line, the Accu-Cut is ideal for less-experienced users. Accu-Cut also makes professionals faster and more productive because it makes a variety of cuts quickly and easily in the shop and on the job site.
- Rip, crosscut, and make angled cuts up to 48" long in plywood, MDF, and panels
- Simply align the guide track with your marks to make accurate cuts
- Hold track in place without Clamps thanks to Anti-slip guide strips
- Prevent splintering with anti-chip strips that support material during the cut
- Begin cuts easily with a starting block that the supports saw and allows normal blade guard operation,
Kreg KJDECKSYS Deck Jig
The Kreg Deck Jig Helps You Get The Deck You Want, Without Any Unsightly Exposed Nails Or Screws. Designed To Work Exclusively With 4/4 To 5/4 (3/4-Inch To 1-1/8-Inch) Composite Stock Without Machined Grooves, The Deck Jigs Specialized Self Tapping Screws Are Driven At A Precise Angle Into The Edge Of Your Deck Boards So They Stay Hidden From View. An Easy-Grip Handle Gives You A Secure Hold With Complete Control, And Hardened Steel Drill Guides Keep Your Specialized Stepped Bit And Driver Bit At The Precise, Optimal Angle. For Added Convenience, Spacer Rings Ensure Accurate Deck Board Spacing And Three Separate Drill Guides Let You Install Deck Boards In A Variety Of Hard-To-Reach Areas. Whether Youre Building A New Deck Or Refinishing An Old One, With The Kreg Deck Jig And A Few Simple Tools You Can Create A Beautiful And Functional Deck Surface, Completely Free Of Exposed Fasteners And Painful Splinters. Traditional Concealed Decking Systems Utilize Awkward Steel Fasteners Or Thin Plastic Clips To Hold Your Deck Boards In Place. The Kreg Deck Jig Takes A More Straightforward Approach, Creating An Incredibly Strong Wood-To-Wood Bond Through Precisely Placed Self-Tapping Screws. No Exposed Nails Or Screws. The Deck Jigs Specialized Self Tapping Screws Are Driven At A Precise Angle Into The Edge Of Your Deck Boards So They Stay Hidden From View.
- The Kreg Deck Jig helps you get the deck you want, without any unsightly exposed nails or screws
- This product is easy to use easy to install and highly durable
- An easy-grip handle gives you a secure hold with complete control
- Easy-grip handle gives you a secure hold and complete control over each and every joint
- Hardened Steel Drill Guides keep your specialized stepped bit and driver bit at the precise, optimal angle
- Handy Spacer Rings ensure accurate deck board spacing for proper drainage and longer deck life
- Three separate Drill Guides let you install deck boards in a variety of hard-to-reach areas
- Optimal use is with 3/4-inch to 5/4-inch thick material
- Sunglasses for infants
- Mens shoe stretcher
- Instant camera best price
- Massage chair for back pain
- Knife sharpner
- Stair vacuum robot
- Samsung 50 inch smart tv