Makita SP6000J1 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw Kit, with Stackable Tool case and 55" Guide Rail
Get precise, accurate cutting and a splinter-free mirror finish, without the table saw. Makita's SP6000K 6-1/2-Inch Plunge Circular Saw delivers smooth, straight cuts. When you combine it with an optional guide rail system, constructed with anodized aluminum, the saw and rail system work together to produce accurate cuts with minimal tear-out. The saw combines a powerful 12 amp motor and a large cutting capacity with magnesium components for less weight and electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load for smooth cutting and a splinter-free mirror finish. The SP6000K is a more portable option to a table saw and is ideal for use on the jobsite or in the shop. Includes 55 inch guide rail. Do not expose power tools to rain or wet conditions. Ideal for cutting large wood panels and other wood materials in confined areas.
Contains two boxes :
Box 1/2 Dimensions : 16" x 12" x 14", Box 2/2 Dimensions : 59" x 2.75" x 10.25"
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 12.0 AMP motor for optimum performance in a wide variety of materials
- Precision accurate cutting delivers a splinter-free mirror finish
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting
- Variable speed control dial (2,000-5,200 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/16" at 90 and 1-9/16" at 45)
Kreg KMA2685 Circular Saw Guide
TURN AN ORDINARY CIRCULAR SAW INTO A PRECISION EDGE-GUIDED CUTTING TOOL
Great projects start with high-quality cuts, and you can make those cutsmore easily than you ever imaginedusing your circular saw plus the Rip-Cut Circular Saw Edge Guide.
The Kreg Rip-Cut turns your circular saw into a precision edge-guided cutting tool that makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts in plywood, MDF, and other large sheets. With the Rip-Cut, you can cut with the confidence you want and the precision you need.
The Rip-Cut easily makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts without measuring, marking, or having to keep the saw on the cut line. The Rip-Cut does this with a long edge guide that follows the straight edge of the sheet you are cutting. So, all you have to do is lock the saw in at the measurement you wantup to 24"using the built-in measuring scale, and then make your cut.
With a built-in measuring scale, you dont have to measure and mark each cut, either. Just lock the saw sled at your desired cut width, and you're all set, whether you need to cut one piece or make multiple pieces of the exact same size. Plus, the Rip-Cut makes it easier to cut down large sheets by yourself.
The Rip-Cut is very easy to use. Simply mount your saw to the universal sledit accepts most left-blade or right-blade sawsand then slide the sled onto the aluminum rail. After a simple one-time calibration, you can lock in your cut width (up to 24") using the measuring scale and precision cursor. Then, just hold the edge guide against the edge of your sheet as you guide the saw. Youll get straight, accurate, repeatable cuts easily every time.
- Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24" wide
- Cut multiple pieces to the same size with just one setup
- Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut
- Eliminate need for marking, measuring, and layout lines
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw
BLACKDECKER BDEJS600C Smart Select Jig Saw, 5.0-Amp
ORBITAL JIG SAW 5.0 AMPS - Stanley Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. Included Components: (1) BDEJS600C Jigsaw, (1) Jigsaw Blade; Stroke Length: 3/4 in; Stokes per Minute: 3 000 spm; Tool Weight: 4.6 lbs
- Curve Control technology which allows you to adjust the saw's orbit in 1 of 4 customized settings
- 5 Amp variable-speed motor; up to 3,000 SPM of cutting power
- Can make 45 degree bevel cuts; with adjustable shoe for stability
- New and improved Wire Guard
- Dust blower
- New and improved Wire Guard for more precise cuts
- Keyless blade clamp for tool-free blade change
SKIL 5280-01 15-Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide
Powerful 14-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- Powerful 14-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1/4-in carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- 51 bevel capacity for a wide variety of cuts. Arbor size: 5/8 inches, cord length: 6 feet
- Lightweight 6.95-lb design reduces fatigue
- Dust blower keeps line-of-cut free of sawdust for improved visibility.Anti-snag lower guard reduces snags when making narrow cut-offs
When God Doesn't Fix It Study Guide: Learning to Walk in God's Plans Instead of Our Own
Laura Story's life took an unexpected turn when her husband, Martin, was diagnosed with a brain tumor. The devastating news forever changed their lives and brought Laura's dreams of a fairy-tale life to an end. Yet her struggles to accept her new situation also brought her deeper joy and intimacy with God as she allowed him to rewrite her story.
In this five-session curriculum (DVD/digital video sold separately), Laura examines the twists and turns that took place not only in her own life but also in the lives of many of the heroes of the faith. She reveals how God used crises in the lives of people such as Abraham, Sarah, David, and Paul to bring them closer to him and set them on the path he wanted them to take. She also shows how God used each of these individuals in spite of their flaws and brokenness.
God may not fix everything in our lives. In fact, our situation might not ever change or get better. But we can know that God will lead us to a place where we are better because of it.
This study guide includes leader helps, video discussion questions, Bible exploration questions, and personal study and reflection materials for in-between sessions.
- Don't Be Surprised by Trouble
- Best-Made Plans
- When God Doesn't Fix It
- Why? The Question on Replay
- A Better Broken
Designed for use with When God Doesnt Fix It Video Study (sold separately).
TACKLIFE Circular Saw with Metal Handle, 6 Blades(4-3/4" & 4-1/2), Laser Guide, 5.8A, Max Cutting Depth 1-11/16'' (90), 1-3/8'' (0-45), Ideal for Wood, Soft Metal, Tile and Plastic Cuts - TCS115A
Tacklife - Professional team on Amazon, which deals only with development of the tools.
We commit ourselves to using qualitative tools to improve the quality of life.
Both the laser and scale ruler design make the cutting more straight and professional;
Both depth and bevel cutting, maximum cutting depth at 90 degrees is 1-11/16'' (43mm) and bevel capacity at 45 degrees is 1-1/8''(28.5mm)
The left-handed blade design provides remarkable cut-line visibility;
Strong power design, 710 W /5.8 A(900W, 7.5A),deliver full-size performance at 3,500 rpm;
Metal guard protect the spark from hurting your hand and destroying the saw handle;
Motor postposition separates the gravity center of the saw to suit for you hand grasp;
Two switches control operation for safety;
With 6 blades lasts it a longer cutting life,and 24 teeth TCT blade for wood and plastic cutting,60 teeth HSS blade metal cutting, grit diamond blade for tile cutting;
With Allen wrench for blade change easily, and Dust extraction adapter keeps the cut line free of dust for improved visibility.
How to change saw blade of electric circular saw:
Press and hold the locking button (the orange button, which is on the right side of the handle at the end of the machine shell)
and change the saw blade with the six angle wrench in the same time.
Rated Power:710W( equivalent to 900 W)
Max Cutting Depth:
90: 43mm (1-11/16")
45: 35mm (1-1/8")
No Load Speed: 3500 rpm
24 teeth TCT blade:
115mm x 9.5mm x 24T
60 teeth HSS blade:
115mm x 9.5mm x 60T
grit diamond blade:
115mm x 9.5mm x 60m
1* Tacklife TCS115A Compact Laser Circular Saw
1* Hex Key
1* Guide Fence Slot
1* Adjustable Vacuum Adaptor
1* User Manual
1* Warranty Card
1* 24 month Warranty
- METAL HANDLE & LASER DEISGN: Comes with an unique metal handle, which helps to reduce fatigue for one-hand working, offering stronger clamping force to make the cutting more stable. Easy and quick to install and disassemble by rotating the handle without any auxiliary tools. The laser guide ensures a professional and precise cutting line, convenient for cutting.
- POWERFUL MOTOR & 6 BLADES: Features a 5.8 Amps copper motor to deliver full-size performance at 3,500 rpm, making cut wood, plastics, plaster board, PVC pipe, tile with ease. 6 Blades: 2x24T TCT(120mm) for wood cuts/ 2x60T HSS(115mm) for wood and soft metal cuts/ 2pcs grit diamond blade(115mm) for tile cuts, extending the applications of the compact circular saw.
- FLEXIBLE 90 & 45 BEVEL CUTTING:Easy-set depth scaled gauge lever allows the cutting depth up to 1-11/16 inches(42.9mm) at 90; The bevel capacity at 45 is 1-3/8 inches (34.9mm), you can decide your bevel cutting angle freely from 0 to 45. Left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility. A parallel guide attachment ensures straight, precise cuts easily and quickly.
- SAFETY DESIGN & ERGONOMIC DESIGN:The double protection switch prevents the machine from accidentally opening, promises a safer cutting job. Motor postposition separates the front and rear gravity, promises a stable operation; Optimized ergonomic slim grip provides ease and less fatigue to one-handed operation.
- VALUABLE ACCESSORIES: You will get:1XTacklife TCS115A circular saw; 6 blades(2x120mm for wood cuts/2x115mm for wood and soft metal cuts/2x115mm for tile cuts); 1Xmetal handle; 1Xparallel guide; 1Xelbow dust port; 1Xhex key; user manual; 2-year warranty card.
Professional Circular Saw TECCPO 10Amp Lightweight 7-1/4 5800 RPM Saw with Scale Ruler, 24T Circular Saw Blade, No Laser Guide, Max Cutting Depth 2-7/16 (90), 1-13/16 (0-45) - TACS22P
Circular Saw TECCPO Lightweight 7-1/4" 5800 RPM Saw with Scale Ruler, 24T Circular Saw Blade
- HIGH-SPEED & SMOOTH Superior pure copper wound-rotor reaches 5800 revolutions per minute and attain ultra speed and powerful cutting within a short time to make sure users finish work efficiently. 7-1/4"blade with 24T carbide-tipped teeth features with high efficiency and less wear, achieving smooth cutting without hindrances. The blade is recommended to cut woods.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & HIGH-EFFICIENT 6.57 pounds design reduces operation fatigue and convenient to carry to different workplaces for a range of cutting applications. 1200W 10 Amp circular saw is powerful enough for family woodworking, efficient for your family project.
- ADJUSTABLE & PRECISE Adjustable bevel cutting from 45 ( 1-13/16" ) to 90 ( 2-7/16" ) for the demand of multi-angle cuttings of users, please set the angles through adjustment knob. A scale ruler helps to enhance accuracy and dust blower keeps line clear for visibility, which realizing precision cutting without errors.
- SAFE & COMFORTABLE Pivoting lower guard protect users from accidents before cutting woods, and safety trigger cooperates with power switch provide multifaceted-protection for users. The design of rubber handle offers skid-proof and comfortable experience.
- STABILITY & COST-EFFICIENT Heavy gauge iron base is more firm compared to plastic base, and auxiliary handle strengthens the stability, adding more control for users. Value-added accessories including hex key, user manual, and 2 Years of Refund & Return are guaranteed. If you have any question, please contact us via [email protected]
Makita 194368-5 55-Inch Guide Rail
Makita 194368-5 plunge saw guide rail 55". Interacts with the saw base to provide smooth perfect dead-on straight or bevel cutting.
- 55" guide rail to be used with Makita SP6000J/J1 Plunge Saw
- Interacts with the saw base and engineered to deliver smooth, dead-on straight or bevel cutting
- Also use with select routers and saws using router adapter (194579-2) and saw adapter (196953-0)
- Ideal for ripping sheet material
Ryobi P506 One Lithium Ion 18V 5 1/2 Inch 4,700 RPM Cordless Circular Saw with Laser Guide and Carbide-Tipped Blade (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only) green full size
For almost every job, you'll need a reliable circular saw if you're working with wood. The Ryobi P506 is a powerful piece of machinery that combines portability, accuracy, and power. It can rip through most woods at 4,600 revolutions per minute. First, it has a rubberized overgrip that lets you hold this in most weather conditions. The blade is located on the left side to improve that control, along with an extra handle that lets you guide this smoothly. Most helpful is the laser guide that projects a red beam in front of the tool that shows you where you're about to go. This piece is fully adjustable, too, letting you adjust your bevel from 0 to 50 degrees and your depth up to 1 9/16 inches. On top of that, it's a part of the One collection, so there is a huge collection of batteries in all kinds of price ranges that will work with this. Few pieces compare to the attention to detail Ryobi's put into this product. Everything fits together to bring you an accurate and powerful sawing experience. Ryobi does DIY right.
- EASY GRIP: Rubber overmold makes it easy for you to grip and control this tool, even in slippery conditions
- LASER GUIDE: The tool generates a red line on the work surface in front of the saw upon the tool's activation, letting you see where you're working
- ADJUSTMENT: Easy-access knobs let you adjust your depth up to 1 9/16 inches and your beveling angle from 0 to 50 degrees
- ONE COMPATIBLE: This tool is compatible with many Ryobi battery, including the P100, P101, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
- INCLUDED BLADE AND BLADE WRENCH: A 5 1/2 inch blade, tipped with carbide to reduce corrosion and wear, is included. The wrench used to remove the blade is included in a slot on the tool
Bora 50" WTX Clamp Edge Saw Guide
50 Clamp Edge Saw Guide Bora Portamate 543050 WTX Clamp Edge. Locking Handle Heavy Gauge Saw Guide for Straight, Precise Cuts
- Rigid aluminum straight edge guide with 50-inch capacity for making straight and accurate cuts
- Modular design allows additional aluminum extrusion sections to be added to expand the capacity up to 100-inch
- Use with circular saws, routers, jigsaws and other portable power tools
- Positive 2-3/16-in x 5/8-in clamping pads secure to all surfaces
- 3-In wide x 62-1/2" overall length
- All flow muffler
- Restaurant downtown portland
- Husqvarna 450 price
- Dual band ht
- Laptops 2015 for college
- Quality lift kits
- Jogging strollers for runners