DEWALT DWC860W 4-3/8-Inch Wet/Dry Masonry Saw
DEWALT DWC860W 4-3/8-Inch Wet/Dry Handheld Tile Cutter has a powerful 10.8 amp (1,300 watts) motor that delivers the cutting power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials. Compact and lightweight at only 6.6-Pound Premium 4-3/8-Inch diamond blade for cutting ceramics and stone materials up to 1-3/8-Inch deep, wet or dry. The dust sealed switch protects the unit from contamination and prolonges the life of the unit. It also has a lock-on button to reduce user fatigue durign production cuts and a rubber ermold grip tp provide increased user comfort and ergonomics. Also includes: 13" Water line and regulator, (1) 4-3/8-Inch DeWalt Diamond Blade, (2) wrenches for blade change, and instruction manual.
- Power 10.8 amp motor delivers the cutting power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials
- Premium 4-3/8-inch diamond blade allows the user to cut ceramics and stone materials up to 3-centimeters deep-wet or dry
- 13-Foot water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life
- Bevels to 45 Degrees for quick angled cuts
- Lock-on button reduces fatigue during production cuts
M-D Building Products 49943 Compound Tile Nippers (PRO), Black, Yellow
M-D Building Products 49943 Compound Tile Nippers (PRO)
- Twice the power of conventional nippers
- Makes irregular cuts on all tile or stone
- TPR ergonomic comfort grips
Goldblatt Glass Tile Nippers, Mosaic Cut Nippers with Soft Bi-material Handle
The Goldblatt glass tile nippers are used for nipping and shaping glass tiles. They have two opposed carbide scoring wheels and Pro-Grip non-slip handles.
- STRONG CONSTRUCTION: Drop forged steel nippers are constructed from 55# carbon steel, built for strength and tough enough to stand up to years of use
- UNIQUE DESIGN:Two opposed replaceable YG8 cemented carbide cutting wheels can easily cut glass, tile and mosaic from 1/32" to 1/4"
- APPLICATION: Perfectly used for cutting glass tile to fit around pipes, cabinets, ideal for trim work on flooring, walls, mosaics and more
- COMFORTABLE GRIP HANDLE: The spring cushioning between the arms and ergonomic grip handle reduces effort and fatigue.Soft and anti-slip rubber coated handle grips provide the best control while in us,comfortable in your hand
- PACKAGE INCLUDED: 1 x 8.5-inch Glass Nipper
BCP Black Color Heavy Duty Oil Feed Glass Ceramic Tile Cutter,5-12mm
When Cutting glass is best to fill kerosene or other oil in handle, to ensure that the oil spill in knife edge
When Cutting glass, the knife plate should be close to the ruler, the handle and the glass is 45-degree angle, aligned edge, straight cutting;
When cutting, hand-held downward pressure should not be too heavy or light about 20N
Remember that the cutting line cannot be cut across again, or knife edge will be damaged
- Package included: 1pcs
- Material: metal; Product size (L x W): 6-5/8 x 7/16inches
- Cutting thickness: 5-12mm
- Grip handle design, roller cutting, convenience to use
- Great for cutting glass or ceramic tile.
Hyde 19410 Heavy Duty Carbide Ceramic Tile Cutter with 3 Blades
Cuts ceramic tile, glass and mirrors. Replaceable carbide cutting wheel for straight or curved cuts. Built-in breaker bar assures perfect cut. Cushion grips. Tool measures 8-1/2-Inch overall.
- Cuts ceramic tile, glass and mirrors
- Replaceable carbide cutting wheel for straight or curved cuts
- Built-in breaker bar assures perfect cut
- Cushion grips
- Tool measures 8-1/2-Inch overall
ROBERTS/Q E P 32024Q Hand Held Tile Cutter
Hand held tile Cutter, uses a replaceable tungsten carbide wheel for scoring & A Breaker bar to snap ceramic tile, ideal for cutting glazed wall tiles up to 6" X 6".
- This are multitool accessory
- This are highly durable
- This is manufactured in China
QEP 10630Q 24-Inch Manual Tile Cutter with Tungsten Carbide Scoring Wheel for Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles
The QEP model 10630Q 24-Inch (630mm) Manual Tile Cutter is designed for both ceramic and porcelain tile. The simple score and snap process is a quick way to rip and diagonally cut tiles. The dual, chrome-plated rugged steel rails and linear ball bearing slides are designed for smooth scoring on large tiles. The wide aluminum alloy base, heavy duty rubber pads and cutting table extensions provide extra stability for larger, heavier tiles. The high leverage bicycle grip handle makes cutting easier. Includes a 7/8-Inch titanium-coated tungsten-carbide scoring wheel.
- Rip cuts porcelain and ceramic tile up to 24-Inch and 16-Inch diagonally
- Straight edge adjustable measurement guide aligns tile for accurate cutting
- 7/8-Inch titanium-coated tungsten-carbide cutting wheel for smooth and durable scoring
- Easily cleaned with compressed air or soap and water if needed
WORX WORXSAW 4-1/2" Compact Circular Saw WX429L
WORX WORXSAW 4-1/2" Compact Circular Saw WX429L
- Cut 2x4's in a single pass with an easily maneuverable compact saw that weighs 50 less than a traditional 7-1/4" circular saw
- Thin blade makes for less tool strain, resulting in full size circular saw cutting speed and performance.Blade Size4.5 inches.No-Load Speed3500/rpm
- Easy-set depth gauge lever and 0-45-degree bevel settings for quick adjustments. The WORXSAW is substantial enough to cut through nominal 2 inch lumber, yet light enough for the DIY'er to easily and comfortably maneuver. Cut wood, metal, tile or plastic with ease
- Left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility; grip with integrated safety trigger for comfort, balance, and control
- Box includes 4-1/2" WORXSAW, 24T Carbide-tipped Blade, Parallel Guide, Vacuum Adapter, Allen Key, and Manufacturer's 3-year warranty
Goldblatt G02010 Hand Tile Cutter With Pro-Grip Handle
This handheld tile cutter is ideal for cutting wall and small floor tile. Score and snap tile up to 1/4-Inch thick. High quality carbide scoring wheel. Pro-Grip non-slip handle.
- Ideal for cutting wall and small floor tile
- Score and snap tile up to 1/4-Inch thick
- High quality carbide scoring wheel
QEP 10214Q 14 in. Rip Ceramic Tile Cutter with 1/2 in. Cutting Wheel,
The QEP 14 in. Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Cutter cuts a variety of wall and floor tiles. The solid, chrome-plated steel rails offer smooth scoring, while the welded center breaker beam and level foam side pads provide clean cuts and a level surface. This cutter also includes an adjustable rip guide designed to help make repetitive cuts in tile faster and easier.
- Cuts wall and floor tiles up to 14 in. long, 10 in. diagonally, 1/2 in. thick
- Linear ball bearing slides to provide smooth scoring and repeat cuts
- Heavy duty rubber pads prevent tiles from shifting
- Dual chrome-plated steel rails with bumpers for comfortable scoring
- Rubber padded aluminum alloy breaker bar will not mar tile
- Sports bra for hiking
- Home fresheners
- Makita drum sander
- Automatic watch winder
- Car alarm on the market
- What is the best rechargeable battery
- Made acoustic guitars