Royal Purple ROY01600 PURPLE ICE SUPER COOLANT, 12 oz, 1 Pack
Purple Ice is a high performance, synthetic, radiator coolant additive. It reduces engine heat by reducing the surface tension of the radiator fluids for improved heat transfer. Purple Ice fosters optimum coolant flow by helping to prevent formation of scale deposits in the radiator. It also lubricates the water pump seals. Purple Ice should always be used in conjunction with antifreeze in regions where freezing temperatures occur. Purple Ice is recommended for any water/glycol pressurized cooling system, including those using the traditional green silicate based glycols or the newer OAT or HOAT based glycols.
- 2-in-1 corrosion inhibitor and wetting agent enhanced protection of aluminum
- Reduces surface tension of coolant allowing heat to transfer outside the radiator for more horsepower
- Reduces hot spots in the engine and cylinder heads to help prevent failure of critical engine components
- Maintains a cleaner system, prevents overheating and extends the life of the water pump
- Safe to use in water or anti-freeze/water blends
Red Line 80204 Water Wetter - 12 oz.
Red Line Oils 80204 Water Wetter Cooling System Treatment 12 OZ. WaterWetter is a unique wetting agent for cooling systems which reduces coolant temperatures by as much as 30 degrees Farenheit . This liquid product can be used to provide rust and corrosion protection in plain water for racing engines, which provides much better heat transfer properties than glycol-based antifreeze. Or it can be added to new or used antifreeze to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems. Designed for modern aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze systems. Compatible with all antifreezes, including the latest long-life variations. Red Line Oils 80204 Water Wetter Cooling System Treatment 12 OZ. Features: Decreases engine temperature by up to 30 degrees Provide rust and corrosion protection in plain water for racing engines Designed for modern aluminum, cast iron, copper, bra
- Decreases engine temperature by up to 30 degrees
- Provide rust and corrosion protection in plain water for racing engines
- Designed for modern aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze systems
- Improves heat transfer
- Prevents foaming
Motorcraft Ford Diesel Coolant Additive VC8 - 3 Bottles
For use in diesel engine cooling systems equipped with the green colored Motorcraft coolant meeting Ford specification ESE-M97B44-A and for use in trucks equipped with Caterpillar 3126E engines with the yellow colored coolant meeting Ford specification WSS-M97B51-A1 Designed to replace additives depleted between cooling changeouts Use only where specified
Motorcraft VC8 Diesel engine coolant additive - 1 Pint(473 ml)
this product contains less than 10 ethylene glycol or contains a bittering agent
- In all heavy-duty, diesel engine cooling systems equipped with green-colored Motorcraft Premium Engine Coolant meeting Ford Specification ESE-M97B44-A
- In all heavy-duty, diesel engine cooling systems equipped with yellow-colored Motorcraft Premium Gold Engine Coolant meeting Ford Specification WSS-M97B51-A1
- Designed to replace additives depleted between coolant change-outs
- Now dyed yellow to eliminate engine coolant color change when mixing
Engine Ice TYDS008 High Performance Coolant - 0.5 Gallon
Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is biodegradable, phosphate free and non-toxic, typically reduces operating race temperatures and effectively keeping boil over temperatures to 256 Fahrenheit or less and freeze-up protection to -26 Fahrenheit. With an average reduction in operating temperatures of 10 Fahrenheit - 20 Fahrenheit Engine Ice is perfect for racing or street, motorcycle or auto, ATV or snow machine. Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is legal in CCS and ASRA road racing and permitted at many tracks around the world. Engineered to keep your operating temperatures at optimum performance to not lose power through excess heat. Engine Ice is safe for aluminum and most all metals. Uses propylene glycol, which has been proven to eliminate water pump gasket and seal failures. It has also shown in high load, high stress conditions to reduce operating temperatures more than standard coolants.
- Engine Ice hi-performance coolant is biodegradable, phosphate free and non-toxic, typically reduces operating race temperatures and effectively keeping boil over temperatures to 256 Fahrenheit or less and freeze-up protection to -26 Fahrenheit
- With an average reduction in operating temperatures of 10 Fahrenheit - 20 Fahrenheit Engine Ice is perfect for racing or street, motorcycle or auto, ATV or snow machine
- Engine Ice hi-performance coolant is legal in CCS and ASRA road racing and permitted at many tracks around the world
- Engineered to keep your operating temperatures at optimum performance to not lose power through excess heat; Engine Ice is safe for aluminum and most all metals
- Uses propylene glycol, which has been proven to eliminate water pump gasket and seal failures; it has also shown in high load, high stress conditions to reduce operating temperatures more than standard coolants
Lubegard 96430 Heavy Duty 2-in-1 Coolant Treatment, 32 fl. oz.
Lubegard Heavy Duty Coolant Treatment outperformed all other supplemental coolant additives (SCAs) to such a degree that it effectively stands in a league of its own.
The Penray PenCool 2000 and PenCool 3000, Cummins Fleetguard DCA-4 and Lubegard HD coolant treatment were all tested using ASTM certified procedures. These tests allow evaluation, and benchmarking, of corrosion protection performance. They included ASTM D4340, ASTM D1384, and ASTM D2570. Each of the products passed these tests, with the exception of the PenCool 2000. It failed due to its inability to provide adequate corrosion protection of aluminum. The Lubegard 2-in-1 heavy duty coolant treatment passed all tests with the most margin to spare. It provides aluminum protection with newer, proprietary organic technology than it's competitors. Additionally, Fleetguard utilizes phosphate for pH buffering - an ingredient that Detroit diesel does not permit for use in their systems.
Lubegard contains no phosphate, and receives across-the-board OEM acceptance. It contains wetting agent ingredients, which provide engine temperature reduction performance - eliminating the need and expense of using an additional product like Red Line diesel water wetter. Testing has shown that the polysiloxane in water wetter polymerizes to form a nasty layer of slime within the radiator. Lubegard does not contain any polysiloxane ingredients. The treatment eliminates the need to buy multiple products. It is the only supplemental coolant additive that contains complete corrosion protection and wetting agents, all in one. It is chemically engineered to reduce the surface tension of coolant, allowing it to more deeply penetrate metal surfaces at vital heat-transfer areas. This decreases operating temperatures and significantly reduces the possibility of engine overheating.
This product does not contain ethylene glycol.
- Provides 2-in-1 corrosion protection and temperature reduction
- Provides complete protection from corrosion and chemical electrolysis
- Protects wet sleeve cylinder liners from cavitation erosion
- Prevents build-up of scales, deposits and slime that cause overheating
- Significantly extends life of water pump impellers and seals
EVANS Cooling Systems EC53001 High Performance Waterless Engine Coolant, 128 fl. oz.
Evans High Performance Waterless Engine Coolant, EC53001, is specifically designed for all modern, classic, and vintage gasoline engines, light duty diesels, LP and CNG vehicles. Evans High Performance Coolant (HPC) defends against boil-over and corrosion while allowing the engine to continue producing its peak horsepower. When converting an engine from a water-based coolant to HPC, great care should be given during the installation (conversion) process to ensure that all of the old water-based coolant and water is removed before installing HPC. It is recommended that the system be flushed with Evans Prep Fluid prior to installing HPC When the installation is complete, the water content of the coolant should be no more than 3 percent for optimum performance. Evans HPC coolant contains a bittering agent/bitterant. Evans coolant is proudly made in the USA.
- Specifically designed for all modern, classic, and vintage gasoline-powered vehicles, light duty Diesels, LP and CNG vehicles
- Has a boiling point of 375 Degree F and will not vaporize, eliminating boilover and after-boil Generates low vapor pressures, prevents coolant loss, and reduces strain on cooling system components
- Contains no water, effectively eliminating corrosion, liner and water pump cavitation erosion Minimizes the potential for corrosion and electrolysis issues, and reduces maintenance costs
- Eliminates pre-ignition and engine knock caused by overheating, improving combustion efficiency to deliver more power and improved fuel economy
- During installation ensure that all of old water-based coolant and water is removed before installing this product
Fit System 80204 Passenger Side Non-heated Replacement Mirror Glass with Backing Plate
Fit Systems Mirror Glass with Backing Plate is a direct replacement for your broken mirror and provides an alternative to replacing the entire mirror housing. With Fit Systems Backed Mirror Glass Assembly replacement line, there is no need to worry about broken glass pieces to handle either. The mirror conveniently comes with the plastic backing plate already attached for effortless installation that takes only minutes.
For removal of your current mirror, you should use a flat head screwdriver to simply pop out the backing plate with the broken glass attached. Simply replace it by snapping in our new replacement backed mirror glass assembly.
The Backed Mirror Glass Assembly replacement line is vehicle specific, and there are many models supported. Using Parts Finder will ensure you find the right backed glass assembly mirror for your specific vehicle. Depending on your vehicle model, several Backed Glass Assembly replacement mirrors come with connectors for supporting heating features and turn signals. Auto dimming functionality is not supported.
About Fit Systems
Since 1950, as the leading manufacturer of vehicle mirrors, Fit Systems has been servicing the OE mirror industry and the replacement mirror aftermarket for over 60 years. Our car mirrors and truck mirrors can be found in numerous applications, and the Fit System name is one of the most recognizable brands on the market. Our diverse product line, which includes the automobile mirror, truck mirror, replacement glass and towing mirror segments, is manufactured under strict quality guidelines. We operate five factories worldwide that are ISO certified and follow QS 9000 standards. The Fit System, our OE replacement mirror program, covers over 2,700 vehicle applications and continues to grow. It is the largest program of its kind in the U. S. and Canada, and fulfills 87 of the aftermarket demand. We also manufacture universal mirrors for car, truck, SUV and van applications, as well as numerous interior and exterior accessories.
Benefits and Advantages of Fit Systems Backed Mirror Glass Assembly:
- Economical: Save over 50 of what you would have to pay if you went to the Dealer direct.
- Durable: The quality of the back plate and mirror is top rated. Designed and manufactured to last for years of wear and tear.
- Easy to Install: In a couple of minutes you can install and snap in our back plate. Simple installation instructions come with each unit.
- Professional installed look: The elegant design of the mirror and the seating of the mirror on the back plate allows for a manufactured look and feel.
- OEM Specifications: Our manufacturing plant is an OE manufacturer. You are getting the same product and specifications as if it came directly from the car company.
- Replace your cracked or broken driver/passenger side mirror glass at a fraction of the dealer cost
- Fits only original Equipment not aftermarket mirrors.
- Easy two step installation: Pop out the mirror backing plate with the broken glass attached, then snap-in the new backing plate
- Original Equipment quality, fit, and function
Lubegard 96001 Kool-It Supreme Coolant Treatment, 16 oz.
KOOL-IT Supreme Coolant Treatment is chemically engineered to reduce the surface tension of a coolant, thus allowing it to more deeply penetrate metal surfaces at vital heat transfer areas. This decreases operating temperatures and significantly reduces the possibility of engine overheating.
KOOL-IT is ideal for: Cars, Trucks, RVs, Towing applications and Racing/performance vehicles.
Enhances heat transfer and reduces operating temperatures
Extends coolant life up to 5 years
Prevents cooling system corrosion
Protects all metals from electrolysis
Prevents deposits which lead to overheating
Reduces wet-sleeve cylinder liner cavitation erosion
This product does not contain ethylene glycol.
- Protects all metals from chemical electrolysis
- Provides unsurpassed cooling system corrosion protection
- Enhances heat transfer and reduces operating temperatures
- Prevents deposits and contamination which lead to overheating
- Only coolant protectant with built-in pH indicator; pH indicator for use in straight water applications
Mishimoto Liquid Chill Radiator Coolant Additive
Mishimoto Liquid Chill Radiator Coolant Additive will help cool car up to 30 degrees over regular coolant. Liquid chill is non-corrosive and compatible with all coolant and or water mixtures. Made in USA.
- Formulated to prevent future corrosion and reduce existing build-up
- Decreases high coolant temperatures and does not require mixing
- Net Weight: 4 fl oz. / Note: Non-corrosive 100 recyclable
- Truck & SUV: 2 bottles / Sport Compact Cars: 1 bottle / ATV & Dirt Bike: 1oz per qt
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Drill bit for drilling metal
- In ceiling speakers 2017
- Hdmi cable for 4k ultra hd
- Budget car subwoofer 2016
- Lotion for excema
- Kids robot
- Accurate pregnancy test