VIDBOX Video Conversion for Mac
- USB video capture device
- USB cable
- RCA cables for composite video
- Software download card
- Quick Start Guide
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
- Available USB 2.0 or 3.0 port
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- Free hard disk space: 15GB recommended
- VCR or camcorder for tape conversion
- What's in the box: USB video capture device, USB Cable, RCA AV Cable, Quick Start Guide, Software Download Card
- Capture old VHS, Beta, 8mm or camcorder tapes and convert them to DVD and other digital formats.
- Watch recorded video on your Mac with QuickTime.
- Smooth integration with iMovie allows you to easily edit the captured video.
- Burn your movies to DVD with iDVD and watch on your TV. Watch and share your captured video on iOS devices.
Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus Video Converter for PC
Go from VCR to DVD in a few clicks Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 easily transfers videos from VHS, Hi8, V8 or analog camcorders to DVD via the included USB capture device. Create polished videos with professional-grade tools for reducing video noise, stabilizing shaky video, color correction, transition effects, and more. Split videos to span across multiple DVDs for sharing or storage. Record home movies direct to disc with the click of a mouse. Upload home movies to iPhone, iPad, YouTube, or Facebook. Convert LPs and audio cassettes to CD or MP3 format, identifying tracks automatically to add title, artist, and genre information. Share and upload home movies using your iPhone, iPad, YouTube, or Facebook. Minimum System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Basic (SP1), Windows XP (SP3 for 32-bit, SP2 for 64-bit).
- In the box: DVD Software and USB Capture Device (plug in your camera, VHS etc. to this capture device and connect to your computer)
- Create polished videos with professional-grade tools for reducing video noise, stabilizing shaky video, color correction, transition effects, and more
- Split videos to span across multiple DVDs for sharing or storage
- Record home movies direct to disc with the click of a mouse. Share and upload using your iPhone or iPad to various social websites
- Convert LPs and audio cassettes to CD or MP3 format, identifying tracks automatically to add title, artist, and genre information
- NOTE: Refer user manual and instructional video before use
- NOTE: This product is compatible with Windows 10. The packaging and manual were designed before Windows but the product has since been tested to work with Windows 10
Funai Combination VCR and DVD Recorder (ZV427FX4)
Does Not Copy Prerecorded Hollywood Studio movies.
- 1080P up conversion from HDMI output
- Archive home movies from VHS tape to DVD
- Dolby Digital Stream out
- Line in recording through cable-satellite box
VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe
VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe is a powerful and effortless video conversion solution. VHS to DVD 5.0 Deluxe provides everything you need to easily convert your videos to digital formats. Honest Technologys VHS to DVD is the number 1 bestselling all-in-one video converter software and hardware solution! VIDBOX video capture device included.System Requirements Operating System : Windows 7 / Vista / XP.
- Bestselling all-in-one video converter software and hardware solution: U.S. consumer video editing category, NPD 2008 Report
- All-in-one solution: Provides everything you need to easily convert your video to DVD, including USB 2.0 video capture device.
- HD Editing: Capture and edit high-definition video from HDV camcorders. Supports up to 1920x1080 resolution.
- Upload to YouTube: Uploading video to YouTube is easier than ever with a One-Click option.
- DVD & Blu-ray Disc Creation: Burn your movies onto DVD, CD or Blu-ray Disc (requires Blu-ray writer); enhance menu pages with motion and music.
VIDBOX VHS to DVD 8.0 Deluxe
Videotapes can deteriorate over time. Your old videos will have color bleed, white specks, and other distortions. Don't risk this happening to your home video collection! VHS to DVD 8.0 Deluxe provides everything you need to easily convert your videos to digital formats. All you need is a VCR and a PC with a DVD burner and, with VHS to DVD's Easy Wizard Mode, you can transfer your video to DVD with one click. Step-by-Step pictorial instructions guide you through the process. For more creative options, VHS to DVD 8.0 Deluxe's Advanced Mode lets you capture video from analog or HDV/DV camcorder, VCR or DVD player and more. You can also edit unwanted scenes and add transition effects, burn DVDs with custom menus, convert video formats for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. When you're ready, you can upload video to YouTube or Facebook with one click. More, you can capture still images of scenes from your video. To revive old music, use the included Audio Recorder software to convert audio from cassettes, LP records, and video tapes to create WMA files, or audio CDs. The newly added Photo DVD allows you to create spectacular photo slideshows using ready-made themes by converting your pictures and videos into slideshow DVDs or movie files.
- What's in the box: VIDBOX (USB video capture device), USB Cable, RCA AV Cable, Quick Start Guide, Installation Software CD (software can be downloaded from the manufacturer's website also).
- Capture old VHS, Beta, 8mm or camcorder tapes and convert them to DVD or other digital formats.
- Capture and edit high-definition video from HDV camcorders. Add various special features including background music, take still images of video scenes. Upload to YouTube and Facebook.
- Record audio from your cassettes and LP records to create WMA files or audio CDs. Create photo slideshows by converting your pictures and videos into slideshow DVDs or movie files.
- Free U.S.-based live support (1-877-484-6246; 512-346-3700; 9am - 8pm CST MF; 10am - 3pm CST Sat)
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista
ClearClick Video to Digital Converter - Capture Video from VCR's, VHS Tapes, Hi8, Camcorder, DVD, Gaming Systems
Turn that box of old video tapes or camcorder tapes that's sitting in your closet or basement into digital format!
With the ClearClick Video To Digital Converter, you can transfer your videos to digital format with the touch of a button. Convert your VHS collection and enjoy your old movies again. Restore and share your family memories from 20 years ago. You can watch your digitalized videos on your computer, tablet, smartphone, or your TV.
Here's how it works...
1) Connect your Video2Digital Converter to your VCR, camcorder, or any other video source. (RCA cable included!)
2) Press the "Record" button on the converter and watch your video on the 2.3" LCD as it transfers. (No computer is required to capture your videos!)
3) Press "Record" again to stop recording (see important note below).
4) Transfer your digitalized videos to your computer with the included USB cable. Then put them on your smartphone, tablet, or burn a DVD.
Included: Prism Plus Video Converter Software CD
With the included Prism Plus Video Converter software, you can convert your digitalized videos into smartphone and tablet friendly formats. You can also compress your videos, so that you can share them online and through email.
Compatible with both Windows & Macintosh computers.
What's In The Box:
- ClearClick Video To Digital Converter
- 4 GB Memory Card (Pre-Inserted in Device)
- USB Cable & Power Adapter
- RCA Cable
- TV-Out Cable (3.5mm to RCA)
- Prism Plus Video Converter Software CD
- User's Guide (written in proper English and easy to understand)
This device also comes with ClearClick's free USA-based tech support and full 1-year warranty. Prism is published by and is a trademark of NCH Software, Inc. Used with permission.
IMPORTANT AUDIO/VIDEO SYNC NOTE (July 2016): Each recording must be manually stopped at 2 hours or less. Otherwise, the resulting video will have out of sync/delayed audio.
- Convert Your Old Video Tapes or Camcorder Tapes to Digital Format With The Touch of a Button (Recording Resolution: SD 640x480 Pixels)
- Record and Digitalize Video From VHS, VCR's, DVD Players, DVR's, Camcorders, Hi8, & Gaming Systems (PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT NOTE: This device does not play VHS or camcorder tapes. A VCR/camcorder is required and not included.)
- No Computer or Software Required - Records Videos Directly onto the Included 4 GB Memory Card
- Prism Video Converter Software Included - Transforms Digital Videos Into Smartphone, Tablet, & Web Formats
- Free USA Tech Support & Full 1-Year Warranty From ClearClick Included
Toshiba SD-V296 Tunerless DVD VCR Combo Player (Discontinued)
Fitting more entertainment value into less shelf space just got easier. With a DVD/VCR combo player, you get the connectivity and features without the clutter. One Touch Recording for the VCR provides a simple and convenient way to make a recording. Simply connect your DVD/VCR to your cable or satellite box and then to your monitor/TV and you are set to record a tape with the push of one button! General Information-Manufacturer-Toshiba:General Information-Manufacturer Part Number-SD-V296:General Information-Manufacturer Website Address-Toshiba:General Information-Brand Name-Toshiba:General Information-Product Model-SD-V296:General Information-Product Name-SD-V296 DVD Player/VCR Combo:General Information-Product Type-DVD Player/VCR:Miscellaneous-Package Contents-SD-V296 DVD Player/VCR Combo Remote Control User's Manual:Warranty-Standard Warranty-90 Day Limited:Technical Information-Number of Discs-1:Technical Information-Media Formats-VHS, DVD-RW, CD-RW:VCR-Number of Heads-4:Video-Video Signal Format-NTSC:Video-Video Formats-DVD Video, Video CD:Video-Picture Control-Zoom:Video-Scanning Modes-Progressive Scan:Video-Digital to Analog Video Converter-14-bit - 108 MHz:Audio-Sound System-Dolby Digital, DTS:Audio-Audio Formats-MP3:Audio-Digital to Analog Audio Converter-24-bit - 192 kHz:Image-Image Formats-JPEG:Interfaces/Ports-Component Video-Yes:Interfaces/Ports-Composite Video-Yes:Interfaces/Ports-Digital Audio Coaxial Out-Yes:Controls/Indicators-Language Supported-English, French, Spanish:Controls/Indicators-Remote Control-Yes:Power Description-Input Voltage-110 V AC:Physical Characteristics-Color-Black:Physical Characteristics-Height-3.7":Physical Characteristics-Width-17.1":Physical Characteristics-Depth-9.2":Physical Characteristics-Weight (Approximate)-5.95 lb.:
- Playable disc types: DVD-Video / DVD-R / DVD RW/ CD / CD-R / CD-RW / VCD
- Video D/A Converter: 108MHz/14-Bit, Component Video Output: ColorStream Pro
- Audio D/A Converter: 192KHz / 24-Bit
- OSD Language: English / French / Spanish
- Dolby Digital / DTS Compatible 3D Surround Sound
Dazzle DVD Recorder HD VHS to DVD Converter for Windows PC
Easily share and save your home videos from film and older video sources with the Dazzle DVD Recorder HD VHS to DVD Converter. Preserve and protect your treasured home video memories by transferring them to DVD and other digital formats. Capture video from VHS, Hi8, and V8 cameras and other sources, including Xbox, PlayStation, and even DVD players. Create polished movies with the included software featuring integrated tools, titles, and transitions. Upload directly to the web or mobile devices with its advanced output options. Included in the box are the Dazzle USB video capture device, a Getting Started guide, and video-editing software.
- What's In The Box? Video editing software DVD, Getting Started Guide, and DVD USB Video Capture device; plug in your camera, VHS etc. to this capture device and connect to your computer
- Preserve and protect your treasured home video memories by transferring them to DVD and other digital formats
- Capture video from VHS, Hi8, and V8 cameras and other sources, including Xbox, PlayStation, and even DVD players
- Create polished movies with the included software featuring integrated tools, titles, and transitions
- Upload directly to the web or mobile devices with its advanced output options
ClearClick VHS To DVD Wizard with USB Video Grabber & Free USA Tech Support
Got a box of old video tapes in your closet or basement? Turn them into DVD or digital video file!
The VHS To DVD Wizard software from ClearClick makes this easy by providing you with a step-by-step, "wizard" software format. Plus, there's a simple user's manual that you can actually understand, because it's written in everyday language! Here's how this conversion system works.
Step #1: Install the ClearClick VHS To DVD Wizard Software.
Just insert the software CD to install the VHS To DVD Wizard and associated driver files.
Step #2: Plug in the ClearClick USB Video Grabber.
Plug in the included ClearClick USB Video Grabber into your PC. Your computer will install it automatically.
Step #3: Connect Your VCR.
Connect your VCR to your USB video grabber with an RCA audio/video cable, and start playing a VHS tape in your VCR. Note: a VCR is not included.
Step #4: Capture Your Video.
Click "Capture" in the software and your video will start transferring to your computer! You can either capture your video to a digital video file on your computer so that you can edit it, or you can burn your video directly to DVD as you capture it.
Step #5: Edit and Burn Your Video To DVD.
After optionally editing your video with the software to remove unwanted portions, simply burn it to DVD with the "Create DVD" section. You're done!
Finally, as a ClearClick customer, you get access to our top-quality, USA-based technical support. Unlike other companies with "outsourced" tech support or support you have to pay for, our top-notch tech support is free and USA-based.
What's In The Box:
- VHS2DVD Wizard Software CD (works with Windows 10/8/7/Vista)
- ClearClick USB Video Capture Device
-RCA Video Transfer Cable
-User's Manual/Quick Start Guide
- Convert Any Video Tape (VHS) To DVD or Digital Video File - USB Video Grabber Included!
- Included: VHS2DVD Wizard Software, USB Video Capture Device, RCA Video Cable, & User's Manual
- Edit Your Transferred Video To Remove Commercials & Unwanted Sections
- Direct2DVD(TM) Feature - Transfer Your Video Tapes Directly To DVD
- Works with Windows 10/8/7/Vista. Free USA-Based Tech Support from ClearClick!
Sanyo DVD Recorder/VCR Combo 2-way recording
Upgrade your home entertainment system with the Sanyo DVD recorder with VCR. It uses Dolby digital stream out and progressive scan video out. This player combo Features parental lock, DVD/CD compatibility and a variety of inputs and outputs. It includes a remote with AA batteries and an a/V cable. It has 5-speed recording for up to 6 hours of recording time. It also Features 2-way dubbing. Now you can have line-in recording through your cable or satellite box.
- HD DVD/VCR combo allows for 2-way recording (DVD to VCR and VCR to DVD)
- Playback support for DVD, CD, CD-R/RW, VHS
- HDMI output
- S-Video output, this unit requires External Tuner for TV recording.
- Includes AV cable, remote control and batteries, owner's manual
- The best eye cream for puffiness
- Deadpool figure
- Heater for 1000 square feet
- 10 year old gifts for girls
- What is the best dinosaur
- Working antiperspirant
- Price on elliptical