ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers Age 4 and Up - One of the Most Popular Board Games for Preschoolers and Their Families
Zingo is one of ThinkFun's most popular and bestselling games, and is the winner of an Oppenheim Gold Award and Parents Choice Gold Award, among others. It's a fun pre-reading game for ages 4 and up, and is one of the best gifts you can buy for kids. Zingo is made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual - you'll be able to play within minutes of opening the box. Like all of ThinkFun's games, Zingo is built to develop critical thinking skills. Playing will improve language skills through fun and fast placed play.
- What you get - This is the newest edition of the world famous game Zingo, one of ThinkFun's best games for kids ages 4 and up, and it includes an extra Zingo card so that up to 7 players can play! Also includes a unique Zinger device that delights players of all ages.
- Clear instructions - Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Develops critical skills - Perfect for pre-readers and early readers, builds language and matching skills in preschool kids through fun, fast-paced play.
- Award winner - Zingo has won many awards including an Oppenheim Gold, Parents' Choice Award, ASTRA Best Toys for Kids Award, and is a three time Toy of the Year Nominee, which makes it a great gift for boys and girls ages 4 and up.
Lucky Ducks -- The Memory and Matching Game that Moves
This wacky, quacky matching game combines developmental skills for young children with the fun of a "My First Game." Lucky Ducks offers all the benefits of memory and matching games in a format that's easier for little fingers than cards. As a bonus, it helps kids with shape recognition and colors. Switch on the circular pond, and the ducks start swimming - the bottom side of each duck has a colored shape. Players take turns picking up a duck and looking at the color and shape; if it matches their color and shape, they get to keep the duck. If it doesn't match, they put it back. The ducks continue to swim, so it's more challenging than a traditional memory game but easy enough for even the youngest duck lovers to play. This extra challenge makes the game more fun for parents and kids to play together with plenty of opportunities for fun and learning. For 2-4 players, ages 3 and up. Includes motorized "pond," 12 ducks and complete instructions. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
- A modern version of a traditional matching game that moves while players try to find a match
- Simple format is easier for little fingers than cards and allows for independent gameplay
- Reinforces key developmental skills like color matching and memory
- More than 10 million units sold
- For 2-4 players, ages 3 and up
Hasbro Gaming Candy Land Kingdom Of Sweet Adventures Board Game For Kids Ages 3 & Up (Amazon Exclusive)
If you loved playing the Candy Land board game when you were a child, you can share the experience with your loved ones and start down the "magical" road to sweet surprises! This adorable version of the classic Candy Land game features gingerbread men as movers, colored cards, and fun illustrations that kids love, with different destinations like Cookie Commons and the chunky Chocolate Mountain. Players choose their cards, move their pawns, and let their imaginations soar as they make their way to the castle to win! For 2 to 4 players. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing Candy Land when you were a kid? Introduce new generations to this sweet kids' board game
- RACE TO THE CASTLE: Players encounter all kinds of "delicious" surprises as they move their cute gingerbread man pawn around the path in a race to the castle
- NO READING REQUIRED TO PLAY: For kids ages 3 and up, Candy Land can be a great game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet
- GREAT GAME FOR LITTLE ONES: The Candy Land board game features colored cards, sweet destinations, and fun illustrations that kids love
- Includes gameboard, 4 pawns, card deck, and instructions
- Sweet version of the classic boardgame features a race to the castle
- You encounter all kinds of delicious surprises
- Includes gameboard, 4 pawns, card deck and instructions
Educational Insights The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game
our forest friends from the award-winning Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game are hungry and they need your help. This preschool game develops matching and sorting skills, strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and pre-handwriting skills. Spin the spinner, squeeze the matching colored acorn with your Squirrel Squeezers, and place it into your log. Be the first to fill your log with delicious acorns, and you win! You could also spin pick an acorn, steal an acorn, or lose an acorn, so be strategic, little squirrel. Includes one set of Squirrel Squeezers, 20 colored acorns, four logs, one game spinner, and game board (doubles as packaging). For 2 to 4 players, ages 3 and up.
- NO READING REQUIRED! Your forest pals are hungry and need your help. Help them find their acorns in this fun and addictive toddler board game designed to teach young children about colors. Easy to understand and play-no reading required. Easy set up and clean up; box doubles as storage.
- BEST-SELLING PRESCHOOL GAME 5 YEARS RUNNING! Reinforces color learning and helps develop matching skills, strategic thinking, turn-taking, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills.
- HOW TO PLAY: Spin the spinner and pick up the matching acorn with your Squirrel Squeezer, placing it in your log. The first to collect 5 acorns wins!
- INCLUDES colorful tree-shaped game board, Squirrel Squeezer, 20 colored acorns, 1 game spinner, 4 logs, and instruction guide.
- AWARD WINNING! Winner of Parents' Choice Award, Dr. Toy Best Picks, Good Housekeeping Best Toy, Canadian Toy Testing Council, and NAPPA Games Honors awards.
- Squirrel themed game
- Game board doubles as packaging
- Develops matching, sorting, strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and pre-handwriting skills
HedBanz Game, Family Guessing Game - Edition may vary
Play Hedbanz, the quick question game of What am I? Ask yes or no questions to figure out if the cartoon on your head is an animal, food or man-made object. Be the first player to guess what you are and win! Hedbanz the game where everybody knows by you!
- FUN FAMILY GUESSING GAME: Hedbanz is the fun, fast-paced, easy to play question game of "What am I?" Ask yes or no questions to figure out if the cartoon on your head is an animal, food or man-made object Be the first player to guess what you are & win
- KID-FRIENDLY BOARD GAME: The categories are simple, allowing everyone, even young children, to get in on the family fun Since you're be racing against the one-minute sand-clock timer, each round moves quickly, ramping up your energy & challenging your wit
- EDUCATIONAL PLAY FOR KIDS: Kids will flex their deductive reasoning skills with the game's simple question-&-answer premise By making connections & coming up with questions that will lead to answers, kids also practice creative critical thinking skills
- SPIN MASTER GAMES: We offer a wide array of fun & stimulating board games for children, from question games like HedBanz to drawing games like The Cat Game to activity games like Croc 'N' Roll, as well as board games for adults like Would You Rather?
Zobmondo!! The Ladybug Game Great First Board Game for Boys and Girls Educational Game Award Winner
Kids will fall in love with the characters and memorize the story of the Ladybug Adventure as they learn to count and read. The Ladybug Game uses a clever combination of colors, numbers, words and symbols to help even the youngest kids catch on quickly. Soon they will be playing on their own, again and again, as they encounter all the adventures, challenges and characters in the garden, including the Praying Mantis, the Aphids, and the three Lazy Ants. The Ladybug Game is positively adorable with its beautiful artwork. Kids will even learn a little about the bugs in their garden.
- HELP THE LADYBUGS FIND THEIR WAY HOME! Children lead their Ladybug home to the Rose Garden while avoiding the Praying Mantis and collecting aphids to feed the Lazy Ants! Adorable graphics, enchanting story and easy play make it a fun game!
- CHILD'S PERFECT FIRST BOARD GAME - SUPPORTS READING AND COUNTING! The thoughtfully designed playing cards helps nurture early readers and counters with colors, numbers and symbols. Children learn quickly and play independently in no time!
- INVENTED BY A FIRST GRADER! Let it inspire your child! Makes a wonderful birthday or holiday gift!
- AWARD WINNING GAME! The Parents' Choice Foundation calls The Ladybug Game "a colorful and lively little board game for beginner game players."
- PLAYERS: For 2 to 4 players. AGES: 3 years and up. GAME TIME: Approximately 20 minutes.
Pop the Pig Game New and Improved Belly-Busting Fun as You Feed Him Burgers and Watch His Belly Grow
Pop the Pig is an international preschool classic that is adored by millions of children - it was the top-selling preschool game in 2016 and 2017 according to retailer sales data collected by NPD! Kids spin the spinner, pop a hamburger into the pig's mouth and push down on his head. The more they pump, the more his belly grows until . . . pop! Kids love the suspense as they watch his belly grow; the player who makes his belly burst wins the game. Children can quickly reset the game with one pump of the pigs head and experience consistent belly-busting gameplay each and every time. Pop the Pig provides hours of fun and is completely kid powered (no batteries needed). For added convenience, all pieces can be stored inside the pig. For 2-6 players, ages 4 and up. From the makers of Doggie Doo, Gooey Louie, Jumping Jack, Shark Bite, Catch the Fox, Lucky Ducks, Mr. Bucket, and Googly Eyes.
- Top-selling preschool game in 2016 & 2017 according to NPD
- Players take turns rolling the die, feeding the pig, and pushing down on his head
- Each pump makes his belly grow bigger, bigger, and bigger until... POP!
- Teaches numbers, colors, and counting
- For 2-6 players, ages 4 and up
Not Parent Approved: A Hilarious Card Game for Kids, Tweens, Families and Mischief Makers
Not Parent Approved: A Hilarious Card Game for Kids, Tweens, Families and Mischief Makers of all ages.
- An award-winning party game for tweens, teens and their families (4-10 players, ages 8).
- A HILARIOUS word game of fill-in-the blanks. Designed to reintroduce a love of tabletop games for a screen-obsessed generation. Attention-grabbing. Easy-to-learn. Quick, simple play.
- Inspired by Cards Against Humanity, but 100 family-friendly.
- Comes with 455 durable, premium-printed cards (2"x3") and rules insert in a custom shrink-wrapped box.
- Portable take anywhere size. Great for parties, sleepovers, road trips, flights, picnics, and summer camps. Take the laughter with you wherever you go!
Imagination Generation Set of 4 Classic Children's Card Games with 2 Hands-Free Playing Card Holders Includes Old Maid, Go Fish!, Crazy Eights, & Alphabet Soup Matching Game
4 Classic Card Games!
Children learn best through play. And, updated with original, vibrant, storybook-inspired art, there's no better way to share these classic, easy to learn card games with your child, all the while teaching core concepts of math, reading, critical thinking, and problem solving.
- Old Maid, 47 cards, including two rules cards
- Go Fish!, 46 cards, including two rules cards
- Crazy Eights, 46 cards, including two rules cards
- Alphabet Soup Matching Game, 53 cards, including one rules card
- Two kid-friendly card holders
The cards are printed on high-quality German card stock and coated in plastic with a lightly-textured premium linen finish. Not only do plastic-coated cards last longer than standard cards, but they wipe clean in the event of sticky fingers and minor messes. And after play, cleaning up is just as easy. Each deck comes in its own box, and all four decks and the two holders store neatly in one big, sturdy reusable box.
Also included are two triangle-shaped, kid-friendly card holders. Sure, it's tough for small hands to hold a full hand of cards, but no longer! And thanks to the holders' winged, triangle design, they can even stand up all on their own. Why hold the cards at all? Easy to learn and easy to hold, this set of classic card games is a must-have!
- FOUR CLASSIC GAMES: Four classic card games with simple rules for young players: Old Maid, Go Fish!, Crazy Eights, and an Alphabet Soup matching game
- CHILDREN'S BOOK ART STYLE: Beautiful art: Vibrant and colorful, textured collage illustrations inspired by beloved children's books
- PREMIUM CARD STOCK: German card stock made from real wood pulp, plastic-coated for longevity and easy clean-up, and given a premium, linen finish
- KID-FRIENDLY CARD HOLDERS: Wide 3.5" by 2.5" cards, with two kid-friendly card holders included. Holding cards is easy, even in the smallest hands
- STURDY GIFT BOX: Each card game comes in its own unique box, and the whole set with card holders stores in a sturdy gift box with a sliding lid. Great for travelling!
Hasbro Elefun and Friends Elefun Game with Butterflies and Music Kids Ages 3 and Up
Kids ages 3 and up can join the Elefun elephant in this fluttery butterfly chase! In this kids' game, the cute motorized Elefun elephant will trumpet call and play music to announce the start of the game. Then, butterflies gently blow out of his trunk and float through the air while kids use their nets to chase the colorful butterflies around the room. The player who catches the most butterflies wins the game! Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- CATCH THE BUTTERFLIES: Kids can join the Elefun elephant in this fluttery butterfly chasing game! Butterflies will be blown out of his trunk while kids use their nets to chase butterflies around the room
- FUN MUSIC AND SOUNDS: The motorized Elefun elephant begins the game with a trumpet call. Then it plays music throughout the game while it blows butterflies out of its long trunk
- INCLUDES BUTTERFLY NETS: In this lively and active game, kids can chase the butterflies that come out of the elephant's 3-foot trunk. The game includes 20 colorful butterflies and 3 butterfly nets
- GET UP AND GET SILLY: This game gets kids up and about, running around in all different directions as they try to catch the most butterflies to win
- Rated backpack blower
- Makeup pouch
- Ge french door refrigerator
- Manual pool vacuum head
- Portable dishwashers 2015
- Pioneer car radio best buy
- Installing weathertech floor mats ford f150