Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Barrel Aged Coffee - Whole Bean Coffee, Guatemala Huehuetenango Whole Bean Coffee Aged in Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Barrels by Oak & Bond Coffee Co. - 10 oz
Oak & Bond Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Barrel Aged Guatemala Huehuetenango Coffee 10 oz.
New release in the Oak & Bond barrel aged coffee line.
Luscious Dark Chocolate and Plum flavors of our Guatemala Huehuetenango Coffee are combined with the Red Fruit and Candied Pecan Flavors from the once used Chardonnay Wine Barrel.
Freshness is always delivered as Oak & Bond coffee is packaged in high quality valve coffee bags.
Elegant packaging allows you to take pride in displaying your Oak & Bond Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Barrel Aged Coffee on your coffee or wine bar alike.
Every Oak & Bond coffee is hand-crafted with pure dedication and passion to provide the very best cup for your enjoyment.
Coffee Sourcing: The best coffee is often found in the worlds most remote locations. At Oak & Bond, we pride ourselves in the ability to source the most delicious coffees from all around world. Our goal remains, share our passion for sourcing the highest quality coffee with you!
Barrel Aging: We continually sample and cup coffee during the entire barrel aging process. Since every barrel ages beans differently, our rigorous quality control of our barrel aging process allows us to hand craft a perfectly aged bean and best quality barrel aged coffee.
Join the Oak & Bond Family: At Oak & Bond, coffee is our passion. Whether Oak & Bond barrel aged coffee is your rich, sweet spark in the morning, or its your perfect pairing with a cocktail in the evening, Oak & Bond delivers a taste experience we know you will enjoy. Join the Oak & Bond family today!
- TASTE PROFILE: The Savory Red Fruit flavors of the once used Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Barrel is combined with the Luscious Dark Chocolate, Plum, and Candied Pecan Flavors of our Guatemala Huehuetenango Coffee. This sweet, smooth, and rich taste profile is one which we know you will enjoy.
- SINGLE ORIGIN COFFEE: Our 100 Arabica, Guatemala Huehuetenango coffee beans have been sourced from the finest coffee farms in Guatemala. This coffee has been grown professionally from the farm for generations, which is evident in high quality taste and high rating of our Oak & Bond coffee.
- WINE BARREL: All of the Wine Barrels we age our coffee beans in have selected from the Napa, California wineries known to offer some of the worlds best wines.
- ROAST LEVEL: Our Cabernet Sauvignon Barrel Aged coffee line is expertly roasted to a Medium roast level to accentuate the bright flavors in the Guatemala Huehuetenango Coffee beans.
- FRESHNESS: Our Cabernet Sauvignon Barrel Aged coffee is first packaged in a gold stamped Valve coffee bag to ensure absolute freshness in every bag.
Raaka Chocolate Cabernet Sauvignon Dark Chocolate 66 Cacao (1.8oz Bar - 3 Pack), Organic, Non-GMO, Kosher Premium Craft Chocolate, Vegan, Gluten and Soy Free, Bittersweet, Bean-to-Bar Dark Chocolate
- Raaka Chocolate Cabernet Sauvignon Dark Chocolate 66 Dark Chocolate (1.8oz Bar - 3 Pack). Single origin craft chocolate made from bean-to-bar in Brooklyn, New York.
- Flavor/Source: This chocolate is tipsy: we steam fruity Peruvian cacao over simmering wine. The cacao nibs soak up the aromatics of the wine, naturally infusing it with a big, juicy Cabernet flavor. Imagine the most delicious chocolate-covered raisins and berries you've ever had.
- Unroasted Chocolate - Bean-to-Bar process: Raaka is devoted to making the most uncommonly delicious chocolate the world has ever known; we approach it as a food - not a candy. At our Brooklyn factory, we make everything from scratch with ethically sourced, single-origin, certified organic, unroasted cacao, crafting unique recipes that bring out the best of the bean. We work directly with growers to source high quality cacao and pay beyond fair trade prices for it.
- Features: All of our chocolate is certified kosher, non-GMO, organic, vegan, and gluten free, and is made in small batches from bean-to-bar in Red Hook, Brooklyn. This 3 pack ships in a hand-stamped muslin sack (see photo).
- Suitable For/Uses: Our Cabernet Sauvignon dark chocolate is a healthy and delicious luxury. The craft and design make it a wonderful gift on its own or in a basket of assorted presents. Need a holiday gift? Chocolate is the answer. Our chocolate makes a great gift for the holidays: Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, chocolate lovers, girlfriends, boyfriends, and spouses alike. We make premium dark chocolate with the world's best ingredients, and it's sure to please lovers of artisan food.
Ariel Cabernet Sauvignon Non-Alcoholic Red Wine by MY SANCTUARY
ARIEL Cabernet Sauvignon is a dealcoholized wine composed of Cabernets from the 2011 vintage, produced in a sustainable winery in Paso Robles, California. After undergoing fermentation in stainless steel cooperage, the wine is separated from the skins, and a portion of it is moved into oak barrels for extended aging. Just prior to bottling, the alcohol is gently removed by cold filtration
- 1 bottle of Ariel non-alcoholic Cabernet
- ARIEL oak-aged Cabernet Sauvignon offers aromas of black currants, cherry, blueberries and chocolate, with soft tannins and a dry finish.
- Enjoy ARIEL Cabernet Sauvignon with beef, lamb and red sauce dishes.
- Alcohol is gently removed by cold filtration
Cabernet Sauvignon NC 04 Wine Grape Vine - Plantable Year-Round!
Cabernet Sauvignon non-certified clone 04. Improved performance under warmer temperatures, and better stability of berry chemistry are both characteristics of the CL04. Heavy clusters of 23mm berries, with individual cluster weights up to 14 oz. superb varietal representation. Produces a satiny, rich, and complex wine. Notes of blackberry, black currant, cassis, and plum. Pairs well with sirloin fillet, rib roast, or lamb.
- Container Grown 1 Liters
- Plantable 12 Months (in most locations)
- Easy To Grow
- Complete Planting Instructions Included
- Makes Excellent Red Wine
Joel Gott Cabernet Sauvignon, 750 mL
Cabernet Sauvignon, California
- Aromas of bright red fruit, black cherry and blackberry with notes of clove, vanilla and baking spices.
- Dark, concentrated fruit flavors, with notes of cedar and coffee on the long, textured finish.
- 25 new American oak, aged 18 months.
Osborne Solaz Tempranillo Cabernet Sauvignon
Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Barrel Aged Coffee Costa Rica Beans, Incredibly Complex & Smooth Roasted Fresh - Whole bean 12oz Bag
Indulge Your Senses, Kickstart Your Morning
Cooper's is a small batch coffee that is roasted and sold locally.
Searching for a tasty and rejuvenating coffee that makes you look forward to waking up in the morning?
The Bucks not working for you? You owe it to yourself to try the earth's finest Wine Barrel Aged flavored coffee from Cooper's Cask Coffee.
Created by Master Craftsmen
There's only one way to ensure you're getting the highest-quality barrel aged coffee available; go straight to the master craftsmen for some old fashioned goodness! Once you've tasted the distinct but subtle flavors, you'll know you've finally found the coffee that can bring you all the pleasure you expect from this widely acclaimed indulgence.
What Kind of People Choose our Coffee?
Serious coffee connoisseurs demand the best. That's why we source the highest quality coffee beans in the world. while working with wine, rum and whiskey companies who share our total commitment to coffee.
The Cooper's Guarantee
We're pretty picky when it comes to our coffee beans, and we go to great lengths to find premium single-origin coffee beans and classic wine, whiskey and rum to pair them with that meets our exacting standards. If you're not 100 satisfied with Cooper's Cask Coffee, ask for a refund with in 30 days or free exchange. That's it!
COSTA RICA BEANS AGED IN CABERNET BARRELS: The honeyed process method imparts sweet flavor and complexities into this coffee. They are then roasted to reveal dark fruited notes and chocolate hazelnut with a toasted oak finish.
- ARTFULLY PAIRED WITH CABERNET WINE: Grade 1 coffee beans which score high in a taste profile (90 pts). You won't find a blended coffee here. Our fresh beans maintain their flavor longer than lower grade beans with a flat taste profile. One sip and you'll know you've found 'real' barrel aged coffee.
- CABERNET PAIRED WITH SINGLE ORIGIN BEANS FROM COSTA RICA: The honeyed process method imparts sweet flavor and complexities into this coffee. They are then roasted to reveal dark fruited notes and chololate.
- DISTINCTIVE COFFEE COLLECTION: Instead of offering 1 variety and flavoring the coffee too strongly to mask substandard beans, we offer 3 different imported beans, aged with 3 different wines. You'll taste the subtle wine flavors that balance the coffee to give a rich tasting brew.
- SINGLE ORIGIN BEANS: We only use Grade 1 coffee beans which score high in a taste profile (90 pts). Other coffee companies use a blend but we select the whole bean, so you extract maximum flavor when you grind it. Our fresh beans maintain flavor longer than lower grade beans with a flat taste profile.
- INDIVIDUALLY CRAFTED & 100 GUARANTEED: We are small batch artisan roasters. Our Master Roaster hand writes the roast date, lot number, and initials every bag (box sets not included). Appreciate the work of a master craftsman. If for any reason you're not satisfied with our imported, high-end coffee beans, just let us know within 30 days for a full refund or exchange for any single origin or barren aged coffee.
O Olive Oil & Vinegar Cabernet Wine Vinegar, 8.5 Fluid Ounce
Cabernet Sauvignon grapes grown in Napa are crushed to make this rich, robust vinegar. Hand made and aged in oak barrels in the warm California sun. The deep red cherry notes with a hint of fresh plum make our artisan vinegar a favorite of chefs. Very popular. Drizzle over sliced avocado, oregano, salt and pepper. Marinate steaks with soy, garlic and cracked black pepper.
- Deep red cherry notes with a hint of fresh plum
- Cabernet Sauvignon grapes grown in Napa are crushed to make this rich, robust vinegar
- Sustainably grown, non-sprayed, no pesticides
- Locally grown, family farms in Sonoma, California
- Each batch is made by hand and slowly barrel-aged
Chateau Souverain Cabernet Sauvignon, 750 ml
Chateau Souverain Cabernet Sauvignon is a bold Cabernet with medium tannins, a hint of oak and a long finish. It is deep ruby-purple in color and boasts vivid aromas of roasted vanilla, mocha and baking spices with elegant layers of blackberry and ripe cherry flavors. Balanced fruit, acidity and round tannins lead to a juicy, lingering finish. Highly versatile wine, enjoy on its own or with any meal. From California.
- Bold Cabernet with medium tannins, a hint of oak and a long finish
- Fruit flavors of cherry, blackberry and notes of vanilla
- Highly versatile wine, enjoy on its own or with any meal
- 89 Points, Wine Enthusiast
19 Crimes Cabernet Sauvignon, 750 ml
19 Crimes Cabernet Sauvignon, 750 mL
- Vibrant red and maroon hues extend from the core of the glass. Sweet vanilla and chocolate aromas are supported by fresh and juicy red berry fruits. Full of flavor, luscious and rich fruit is balanced by layers of vanilla oak. Finishing round and soft with an appeal that consumers find very hard to resist and keep you coming back
- New jersey beaches with boardwalks
- Professional steam iron
- Oral b brush head
- What the best pre workout supplement to take
- Who makes the best auto air filter
- Oil perfumes
- Mountain bike fork for the money