Dr. Heater DR966 240-volt Hardwired Shop Garage Commercial Heater, 3000-watt/6000-watt
Need safe, comfort and quick heat? This DR966 3000/6000W industrial heater can be easily installed in either your new or remodeled building. Dr966 can be your primary or auxiliary heat source for your garage, factories, stores, warehouses, workshops, schools, churches, hospitals, dormitories or any exposed areas. DR966 uses spiral steel metal sheath electric heating elements with low sheath temperatures provide uniform heat and long service life. Plus a large, matched, dynamically 8" fan provide maximum air flow with minimum turbulence and noise, gently distributes warmth through your area. Totally enclosed, thermally protected, heavy duty ball bearing motor features permanently lubricated provides long life and low maintenance. Built-in adjustable thermostat allows to set your desire style. Rugged stamped steel front cover with five-way adjustable louvers for easy control airflow. Ceiling and wall mounting bracket are included. Finished in a gray epoxy paint. UL & CUL Listed. 1 Year parts and labor Warranty.
- Heavy Duty 240V Single Phase 3000/6000W Commercial Electric Heater
- Hardwired; Power cord not included in the unit. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -14.5". Overall Width - Side to Side: -13". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -14.5".
- UL/CUL Listed Wall or Ceiling Mounted Heater; Bracket Included
- Adjustable Thermostat with HIGH and LOW Setting. A dynamically 8 inch fan provide maximum air flow with minimum turbulence and noise, gently distributes warmth through your area
- 5 Adjustable Louvers for to Direct Airflow
Fahrenheat FUH54 Garage/Utility Heaters NEUTRAL GRAY
Ideal for garages, workshops, basements or outside buildings. Rugged, heavy-duty industrial type heater. Built-in ceiling mount bracket for easyvertical or horizontal mounting. Adjustable louvers to direct heat to desired area. By preventing circulation of cold air and expelling excess heat, comfort level is raised and component life is extended
- Ideal for garages, workshops, basements or outside buildings
- Rugged, heavy-duty industrial type heater. Built-in single pole thermostat adjusts from 45 to 135 fahrenheit
- Built-in ceiling mount bracket for easyvertical or horizontal mounting
- Adjustable louvers to direct heat to desired area
- A high level cutout automatically shuts off current in event of overheating and reactivates the heater when temperature returns to normal
Comfort Zone Industrial Steel Electric Ceiling Mount Heater, 3 Heat Levels up to 5,000 watts, White
Extreme warmth for the coldest areas around your business or home! 17,065 BTUs of safe, efficient heat! When an ordinary space heater simply won't due, step up to the extreme power of this Comfort Zone electric heater. It mounts to the ceiling and has selectable heat of 3000/4000/5000 watts plus an automatic thermostat control to keep large areas at the perfect temperature. Also features adjustable design to direct heat where you need it most, fan-forced heat circulation, safety overheat protection, heavy gauge steel housing with removable front grille for easy cleaning and power/caution indicator lights. Hard-wired 240V connection. Conforms to OSHA and NEC requirements. ETL approved. 10.75 x 14 x 12.75. 1-year limited warranty.
- 5000/4000/3000 watts
- Reliable 240v 60Hz 1-Phase hardwired connection
- safety tip over power cut off switch
- power and caution indicator lights
- Adjustable thermostat
- 208/240V Heavy Duty, High Output Heater, Hard-Wired 208V or 240V Connection
- Heavy Gauge Steel Body, Removable Front Grille Assembly for Cleaning
- 3 Heat Levels 5000/4000/3000 watts and Thermostat Control
- Power and Caution Indicator Lights, Works on Low 208V for NYC and Safety Overheat Protection System
- Fan-Forced for wide area circulation, Adjustable louvers to direct output, Adjustable installation angle
Maxx Air HeTR Outdoor Rated Ceiling or Wall Mount Infrared Heater w/Remote, 1500W (Wall and Ceiling Mount)
This wall mount heater is outdoor-rated for safe use in a variety of locations, including shops, garages, patios, or waiting areas where floor space is at a premium. The 1500 Watt electric design requires no gas or other flammable fuels to operate, and delivers warmth through radiant heat. This heater also includes a remote control for easy on/off commands. Infrared heat is warming without burning, creating a gentle sensation on the skin that won't leave you feeling dry and itchy. Buy without remorse - manufacturing support based in Texas with a 1 year limited warranty and easy return policy.
- High efficiency carbon fiber heating element provides quick, reliable heat at only 1500 Watts of power
- High rated aluminum reflector and anodized extruded aluminum alloy housing for unparalleled durability
- Secure locking system with tip-over safety off switch
- 7 ft. power cord with remote control
- ETL listed and tested for maximum safe operation
King Electric KB2407-1-B2-ECO KB ECO2S 240-Volt 7,500-Watt Garage Heater with Bracket, Thermostat, and Remote Control 7,500 Watt Gray
The ECO2S KB series unit heaters offers unparalleled performance, energy efficiency and user control by incorporating another King innovation, the in-built ECO2S electronic thermostat with remote control. Offering energy efficient 2-stage heating, with Eco mode that automatically uses the lowest wattage needed to heat the room, integrated fan only and timer modes, as well as a remote control for simple operation. Designed for use as primary or supplemental heat sources in warehouses, stores or large garages spaces. Spiral steel elements and high CFM ensure even air distribution producing cooler element operation which prolongs the life of the heater. By combining the highest quality components, with a dynamically balanced fan blade, the KB ECO2S unit heater will provide years of trouble-free service and keep heating bills to a minimum. Includes universal wall/ceiling bracket for simple installation.
- Smart ECO2S Energy-Saving Design
- 2-Stage Heating: Automatically Uses Lowest Wattage Needed
- Summer Fan Only & Timer Modes
- Built-In Fan Delay To Dissipate Heat
- Remote Control & Universal Wall/Ceiling Bracket Included
Comfort Zone Wall Mount Heater
The Comfort Zone 7,500-watt wall-mount heater is perfect for industrial settings or your garage. It features thermostat control, fan-forced for wide area circulation and adjustable louvers to direct output. It features a heavy-gauge steel body, power and caution indicator lights and fully enclosed motor for use in harsh conditions. Comfort Zone is driven to perfection producing quality products for everyday living.
- 2 heat levels up to 7,500W
- Thermostat control
- Fan-forced for wide heat dispersion
- Ideal for household use
- 208V-240v heavy-duty, high-output heater
Mr. Heater F260560 Big Maxx MHU80NG Natural Gas Unit Heater
If you are looking to turn your garage or barn into a work space you can use all year-round, you will have to find a safe quiet and reliable heat source. This 80,000 BTU Natural Gas Unit heater is the way to go. It uses a built-in electric high velocity fan to pull cool air into the rear of the heater, across a heat exchanger, then forcing warm air into the surrounding areas. These heaters only require 115v AC power and can be vented vertically or horizontally - please check local codes and restrictions. With a mounting clearance of only 1 inch, the supplied brackets, external access to power, and thermostat connections - installation is a cinch. With the Durable Spark ignition and robust factory standard self diagnostic control module, we can offer a 3 year factory warranty on all parts and burners and a 10 year warranty on any defects in the heat exchanger. This heater offers the operating versatility and safety that you have come to expect from Mr. Heater.
- Easy outside access to thermostat and A/C terminals. 0.5 inch gas connection
- Limited 3 year warranty on parts and burners
- Powered exhaust allows for vertical or horizontal venting
- Natural Gas to Liquid Propane conversion kit included
- 80,000 BTU per hour heats up to 2,000 sq. ft.
NewAir G73 Hardwired Electric Garage Heater, Heats up to 500 square feet
Enjoy a warmer more comfortable space as you work in your workshop or garage with the NewAir G73 electric garage heater! Featuring 17,060 BTUs of heating capacity, this garage heater can warm up to 500 sq. ft. Because the NewAir G73 runs on electricity instead of propane, it's safer and more convenient than gas heaters. Mount it on the wall or ceiling and direct the heat where you need it with the included swivel bracket. Built of sturdy steel with a powder-coated finish, this powerful, rugged heater is exactly what you need to keep your workshop warm this winter.
- Built-in thermostat with automatic shut-off protects against overheating
- Durable stainless steel construction is built to last.Coverage Area: 500 square feet
- Hardwired (not a traditional electrical outlet) to eliminate maintenance problems associated with propane heaters
- Heats up to 500 square feet - perfect for shops, garages, worksites; Volts: 120
- The NewAir G73 requires 30 amp circuits when setting up. Profession installation from an Electrician is recommended
Dr Infrared Heater Portable Space Heater, 1500-Watt
The Dr. Infrared Heater's Advanced Dual Heating System, combining PTC and Quartz Infrared Element, keeps you warm this winter while saving on heating bills. Equipped with a Dual Heating System and High Velocity Low Noise blower, the Dr. Infrared Heater increases the heat distribution and the result is heating your room to a comfortable temperature, fast. The Dr. Infrared Heater is certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) USA and Canada, ensuring the highest safety standard. The Dr. Infrared Heater is perfectly safe around children and pets and only gets warm to the touch. It does not have exposed heating elements that can cause a fire. The Dr. Infrared Heater comes with Energy saving Auto Mode, high and low setting when the mode is set to Auto, the unit will cycle on and off and switch between high or low setting to maintain the desired temperature setting. All Dr. Infrared heaters are engineered and designed in the USA. How is Dr. Heater Different from Other Heaters? Dr. Heater uses infrared heating, which heats objects in the room, instantly making you feel comfortably warm. By heating only the objects in the space--not the air--Dr. Heater provides maximum warmth and energy efficiency. With its state-of-the-art technology that helps the room retain air moisture, Dr. Heater do not dry out your skin like those convection heaters that blast out hot air, stripping the room of moisture. And the best part? It will save you money. Use Dr. Heater instead of your regular heating system, and you could save up to 50 on your next electricity bill. Plus, with its tip-over protection and auto shut-off overheat protection, you can sleep soundly knowing you have got a heater that is superior in safety. Tests Show Dr. Heater heats Faster and Better than Competing Heaters. In a side-by-side test comparison in airtight chambers with the same starting temperature, Dr. Heater heated the same amount of space much faster than a competing heater that has a price tag more than double that of Dr. Heater. Dr. Heater Delivers 60 more heat than other 1500-watt heaters. No magic trick--we just understand heat transfer better. Just because two heaters have the same wattage does not mean they transfer the same amount of heat. Wattage indicates the amount of electricity needed to power the heater--not the amount of heat it can deliver. Heater is the first to feature a dual heating system for maximum heat transfer rate. It combines the energy efficiency of infrared heat with the comfort of convection heat to heat your room fast and comfortably--without hot spots and cold spots. Dr. Heater uses a state-of-the-art 7-inch blower that generates higher pressure and moves larger air volume at a lower speed, without any of the noise of those other heaters on the market. Dr. Infrared Heater has three power Settings: Auto, Low 1000W and High 1500W. The auto energy saving mode allows you to set your desired temperature from 50-86F. It smartly selects between the two settings depending on your room temperature. The thermostat regulates the heater and causes it to cycle on and off to maintain the set temperature. You can also manually set the heater to run on High or Low all the time or with a timer. The heater has to be turned on first in order to use the remote. This a safety provision mandated by the Underwriters Laboratory. So, in order to use the remote, the first step for the user is to press the POWER button on the heater itself. This turns the heater on STANDBY. Then, pressing the POWER button on the remote will turn the heater on. The heater can't be turned on if the unit is not on STANDBY.
- Can heat up a large room with Auto Energy Saving Model With High and Low Feature. Tip-over protection and Overheat protection
- Dual Heating Systems featuring infrared quartz tube PTC with 12hr automatic shut-off timer. Uses standard 110v 3 prong outlet
- IR Remote Control, High Pressure Low Noise Blower with Noise level 39 dB super quiet. Heating coverage: 1000 Sq. ft
- Electronic Thermostat: range 50 to 86 degrees. Caster Wheels and lifetme filter
- Weights 24 lbs and uses 12.5 Amps of Power. 1500 Watts.Electric Cord 72 inch long
Dr. Infrared Heater DR-988 Garage Shop 208/240V, 4800/5600W Heater with 6-30R Plug
The DR988 industrial electric garage heater is perfect for warming any construction site, garage, basement, and workshop with its specially designed heating element and features an impressive portable design. It comes with a built in thermostat that can be adjusted from low to high. It also features a fan that provides continuous warmth. The DR988 industrial heater is dependable and sturdy.
- Heats Up To 600 Square Feet with Auto Overheat Cut-Off Protection
- Temperature Range: 45-95 degrees F. Comes with Thermostat control. Wattage: 5600W. Volts: 240V/ 208V
- UL and C-UL listed
- Power Cord: NEMA 6-30P (receptacle NeMA 60-30R 250V 30 Amps)
- Requires a 220V plug in and not for general residential or household use, cannot be mounted on the ceiling
- Titanium flat iron
- Handheld gimbal dslr
- Big wood drill bits
- Platinum blonde hair dye box
- Oven mit
- Optical swim goggles
- Toddler drum set with stool