Sukrin Gold - The Natural Brown Sugar Alternative - 1.1 lb Bag
Sukrin Gold is a all-natural sweetener with the aroma, sweetness, flavour and texture of brown sugar. Replaces brown sugar 1:1 and is perfect for use in:- Tea and coffee- Over cereal, porridge
- Cooking and baking desserts
No artificial flavors, additives or preservatives. Sweeten your foods and drinks without compromising in taste!
- THE ORIGINAL GOLD SWEETENER - Enjoy the aroma, sweetness, flavor, and texture of brown sugar with zero calories per serving
- ALL-NATURAL - Made of erythritol, stevia, malt extract, and tagatose. Non-GMO with no artificial flavors, additives, or preservatives
- DIABETIC FRIENDLY - Less than 1 GI and no effect on blood sugar. Gold is well-suited for low carb and Keto diets
- MEASURES JUST LIKE SUGAR - Substitute regular or brown sugar 1:1. Perfect in tea, coffee, and sauces
- GUILT-FREE COOKING AND BAKING - Retains delicious flavor at high temps and even caramelizes like brown sugar without the "cooling" after-taste
Swerve, Brown Sugar Replacement, 12 Ounce
The secret to Swerve's zero-calorie sweetness is a combination of erythritol and oligosaccharides. Erythritol is made by fermenting glucose with Moniliella pollinis, a natural microorganism, similar to fermentation processes that occur in breweries. Erythritol also naturally occurs in many fruits and vegetables like melons, grapes and asparagus, and the FDA classifies it as a zero-calorie, 4-carbon sugar alcohol that does not affect blood glucose. Oligosaccharides are sweet, non-digestible carbohydrates sourced from select fruits and starchy root vegetables. Oligosaccharides are prebiotic fibers, so they're not only tasty, but they can help multiply beneficial gut bacteria. Swerve sources the highest quality raw materials available. All Swerve ingredients originate from the United States and Europe, with no ingredients from China. Likewise, companies based in the United States produce all of Swerve's packaging and packaging components. Cup-for-cup, Swerve replaces sugar in all of your
- TASTES AMAZING: Brown Swerve is sweet and delicious. It is a natural brown sugar replacement that does not have the bitter aftertaste associated with other sweeteners like stevia and monkfruit.
- MEASURES LIKE BROWN SUGAR: If your recipe calls for a cup of brown sugar; simply replace with a cup of Swerve. Since it measures just like brown sugar, using Swerve in your favorite recipes will be a breeze.
- ZERO NET CARBS: The ingredients in Swerve do not affect blood sugar, so the carbohydrates it contains are considered non-impact.
- KETO-FRIENDLY: Because Swerve is non-glycemic, it is the perfect sweetener to use in Ketogenic recipes.
- NON-GMO VERIFIED: Only the highest quality ingredients are used. The Ingredients in Swerve come from Europe and North America - there are no ingredients from China
Lakanto Monkfruit 2:1 Powder Sugar Substitute 1 Ib NON GMO (Classic Powder)
Lakanto Monkfruit 2:1 Powder Sugar Substitute, 1 lb Non GMO, Classic Powder
- TASTES just like powdered sugar Zero net carbs, Zero calorie, Zero glycemic Sweetener
- 2:1 CONFECTIONER'S SUGAR REPLACEMENT Lakanto has a perfect mix of monk fruit and erythritol to match the consistency of powdered sugar.
- LIFESTYLE FRIENDLY Keto, Diabetic, Candida, Paleo, Vegan, Low Carb, Low Sugar, NON-GMO, and All Natural
- USES Perfect for frostings, fillings, dusting & baking. Dissolves rapidly.
- INGREDIENTS NON-GMO Erythritol and Monk Fruit Extract NO Natural Flavoring, NO Fiber, NO Maltodextrin, NO Artificial flavoring or sweeteners
SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener Packets, 100 Count
Sprinkle Sweetness! SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener, Packets, are individual portions in the original yellow packets. They are a great way to sweeten beverages and can be sprinkled on cereal, fresh fruit, and more. For more great SPLENDA tips and recipes, follow us at www.splenda.com
- Each packet of SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener provides the same sweetness as two teaspoons of sugar
- Each packet has less than 1 gram of carbohydrate and less than 5 calories, which meets FDA's standards for no-calorie foods
- 24 packets of SPLENDA No Calorie Sweetener provide the same sweetness as one cup of sugar
Sweet2 is the best tasting alternative sugar substitute you will ever use. Zero Calories, less than 1 gram of carbs, Perfect for Diabetics, Keto, Atkins, Whole-30 & Low Carb Diets. (50)
SWEET2 is the best tasting sugar substitute you will ever use to sweeten your beverages or sprinkle on cereals. If you currently use Stevia, Sweet & Low, Splenda or Equal, you owe it to yourself to taste Sweet2. Each Sweet2 packet provides the equivalent flavor of 2 teaspoons of sugar. Sweet2 has no bitter aftertaste. If table sugar had zero calories and less than 1 gram of carbohydrates it would be Sweet2. WHAT IS IT: Sweet2 is a sugar substitute sweetened with Ace-Potassium, an intense sweetener that is 200 times sweeter than sugar. Ace-Potassium is not metabolized by the body and is excreted unchanged. Sweet2 is ideal for tabletop use and is soluble in hot or cold beverages. Since it remains stable when heated, Sweet2 can also be used in cooking and baking. DIETS: The ingredients in Sweet2 do not affect blood sugar. Therefore Sweet2 is low glycemic and a flavorfull, useful sugar substitute if you follow any low-carb diets such as Atkins, Whole30, Zone, and Keto just to name a few. Sweet2 does not impact blood sugar or insulin. The FDA labeling rules classifies the ingredients in Sweet2 as containing zero calories because the number of calories per one serving (less than 4 calories) is nutritionally insignificant. INGREDIENTS: PURE DEXTROSE (Non-GMO): a simple sugar that is made from corn and is chemically identical to glucose, or blood sugar. ACE-POTASIUM: a calorie-free sweetener that has been used in foods and beverages around the world for 15 years. The ingredient, which is 200 times sweeter than sugar, has been used in numerous foods in the United States since 1988. SODIUM BICARBONATE: the active ingredient in baking soda. CREAM OF TARTAR: an acidic powder that is typically used in baking to stabilize eggs and creams as well as adding volume and thickness. SILICA: Silica is found in a variety of forms in our environment. It is naturally found in the earth, in our body tissues and in our food. It as an anti-caking agent.
- TASTING IS BELIEVING: Add it to hot or iced coffee or tea and you'll swear its real table sugar.
- PERFECT FOR ALL LOW CARB DIETS: Sweet2 is low glycemic and does not impact blood sugar or insulin.
- SWEET2 SWEETENER: Each packet is equal to the taste of 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Contains Ace-Potassium for a sugar-like flavor profile with zero calories; fat; sodium or carbs.
- FORMULATED BY DOCTOR STEPHEN PRICE: Dr. Stephen Price is a highly respected and well-known Chiropractor, Nutritionist, and Naturopathic Physician who has practiced in Los Angeles for more than 35 years. He is a recognized member of the American Chiropractic Association, & holds certifications with the reputable American Naturopathic Medical Association as a Naturopathic Physician.
Erythritol Sweetener Natural Sugar Substitute 3lb - Granulated Low Calorie Sweetener High Digestive Tolerance Suitable for Diabetes Keto and Paleo - Baking Substitute Non GMO
What is Erythritol? It's a sugar alcohol that is about 70 as sweet as sugar. It is all natural and occurs naturally in pears, soy sauce, wine, sake, watermelons and grapes. It can also be used as a substitute in most sugar-free recipes and measures 1:1 in place of sugar. HaleFresh Natural Sweetener Erythritol is 100 Pure Erythritol Granules and comes in a 3 lb. convenient resealable bag. Of course HaleFresh Erythritol is Made in the USA and is a natural, zero calorie sweetener, with a taste and functionality very similar to sugar. It has a clean, sweet taste that improves flavor profiles. Plus it has no aftertaste, how great is that?! HaleFresh Erythritol offers a solution for both health and indulgence as a zero-calorie sweetener and low carbs. It will add smoothness and body, and is ideal for baking, food, beverages, tabletop sweeteners, sport drinks, smoothies, yogurts and so much more! Digestive issues? Not a problem with HaleFresh Erythritol! It has the highest digestive tolerance compared to other polyol sweeteners. Great alternative for diabetics, HaleFresh Erythritol has zero glycemic index. Studies have shown that it will not affect blood sugar or insulin levels and is great for people on low-carb diets. This is also a sweetener that won't disappoint your dentist! HaleFresh Erythritol is also non-cariogenic and does not promote tooth decay like other sugars and sweeteners. It is very easy to cook with or as a simple tabletop sweetener since it has no anti-caking agents and no additives.
- ZERO CALORIES - Erythritol sweetener tastes and bakes like sugar while promoting healthy weight management that is why it is a perfect substitutes while baking sugarfree. Easily substitute Erythritol 1:1 in recipes in place of sugar.
- PERFECT FOR KETO - HaleFresh's pure Erythritol Has Highest Digestive Tolerance Compared To Other Artificial Polyol Sweeteners.
- GREAT FOR DIABETICS - HaleFresh Erythritol does not raise blood glucose or insulin levels which makes it the ideal source for your sweetened needs
- NO AFTERTASTE - Our Erythritol Sweetener is the perfect sugarless substitute to add to your food or drink. There is no bitter aftertaste associated with other sweeteners like stevia and monk fruit
- NON-GMO and Verified GLUTEN FREE - Each blend of HaleFresh's Erythritol granular sweetner is batch tested to ensure only the highest quality of Erythritol is used. Each batch is kosher certified as well
PBfit All-Natural Peanut Butter Powder 30 Ounce, Peanut Butter Powder from Real Roasted Pressed Peanuts, Good Source of Protein, Natural Ingredients
People go nuts for PBfitand heres why: they dont expect it to taste as good as regular peanut butter. So when it does, they get super excited, even a bit obsessed. Imagine snacking on peanut butter thats only one-third the calories and 90 less fat compared to regular peanut butter (when prepared as directed). That means guilt-free smoothies, PBJs, peanut butter dips, oatmeal, pancakesyou get the idea. Its your new non-guilty pleasure. BetterBody Foods PBfitis made by gently roasting peanuts, and then pressing the peanuts to extract the majority of the oil from those peanuts. This process reduces the unnecessary fats that is found in regular peanut butters, but it still leaves a delicious, low-fat peanut butter powder that is chock full of flavor. For a low-fat peanut butter spread, combine 2 Tablespoons of PBfitwith 1.5 Tablespoons of water. It also gives a delicious protein boost to smoothies. You can also try substituting flour for PBfitin your favorite baked goods recipes. PBfitis packaged at BetterBody Foods' world headquarters in Lindon, Utah.
- Do PB&J the leaner way - PBfithas 90 less fat and 1/3 of the calories compared to regular peanut butter (when prepared as directed), yet it's made from real roasted, pressed peanuts.
- Deliciousness defined - For a delicious, low-fat peanut butter spread, combine 2 tbsp. PBfitwith 1 tbsp. water. Stir until smooth, and spread anywhere you would put normal peanut butter!
- Protein power - With 6g of protein in one serving of PBfit, you can get a boost of protein right before your workout. Try adding it to the protein powder you already use!
- Simple ingredients - PBfitis made with 3 simple ingredients that you can pronounce: peanuts, coconut palm sugar, and kosher salt. Did we mention it's all natural and gluten free?
- Blend, bake or shake - Mix into breads, pancakes or waffles to create a great peanut butter flavor. Toss a few spoonfuls into smoothies or shakes for a tasty, low-fat, protein boost.
Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips- 1x9 OZ
- All Natural Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Chips - 9 Oz (Pack of 1)
- No Sugar Added Premium baking Chips
- All Natural
- Vegan,Non GMO
Jade Leaf Matcha Green Tea Powder - USDA Organic, Authentic Japanese Origin - Classic Culinary Grade (Smoothies, Lattes, Baking, Recipes) - Antioxidants, Energy 30g Starter Size
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSWhat grade of Matcha is this, and how do I use it?
This is Culinary Grade Matcha, which is an affordable way to add a delicious, healthy boost to smoothies, lattes, baked goods, and other dishes.What's the difference between Culinary and Ceremonial grades?
Simple: Culinary grade is meant for mixing into recipes as an ingredient, while Ceremonial grade is meant to be prepared traditionally as a tea (just mixed with hot water and whisked). Culinary grade is more affordable for day to day use, making it easy to fit the health benefits of Matcha into your diet.Does it contain caffeine?
Yes, each half-teaspoon (1g) serving contains roughly 34mg of caffeine, about 1/3 a cup of coffee. However, Matcha also contains L-Theanine, which has a calming and leveling affect, so it doesn't make you feel jittery or wired like coffee does.What are other health benefits?
- Boosts metabolism and helps burns calories
- Calms and relaxes you from stress or anxiety
- Rich in antioxidants (137x the amount in conventional green tea!)
Yes! Many of our customers make a healthy facial mask using our Culinary Grade, by mixing it with just a bit of water to form a paste.Where does this Matcha come from?
Our Matcha is grown by Nagata Chaen, a single estate, organically focused family farm near the city of Uji in Kyoto, Japan.What if I don't like it?
If you are not 100 satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.
- 100 USDA Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder, All Natural, Nothing Added (naturally gluten free and vegan)
- Authentic Japanese Origin - sourced directly from organic farms in Uji, Japan, allowing us to provide better quality at better pricing than our competitors
- Create Amazing Matcha Recipes - Culinary Grade Matcha is an affordable way to add a delicious, healthy boost to smoothies, lattes, baked goods, and other dishes. Included with your order is a helpful Matcha Recipe Guide to get you started.
- Healthy Superfood - matcha is a great source of beneficial green tea nutrients and natural energy
- Love It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100 satisfied with your purchase of our Matcha for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.
Swerve Sweetener, Bakers Bundle, 12Oz Granular and Confectioners, 12 Ounce, pack of 2
The perfect combination... one bag of Granular and one bag of Confectioners. For the baker that we know you are! Swerve is a great tasting, natural sweetener that measures cup-for-cup just like sugar! Made from a unique combination of ingredients derived from fruits and vegetables, Swerve contains no artificial ingredients, preservatives or flavors. Swerve is non-glycemic and safe for those living with diabetes. Human clinical trials have shown that Swerve does not affect blood glucose or insulin levels. The secret to our zero calorie sweetness is a combination of erythritol and oligosaccharides that provide excellent baking and cooking functionality. And with the ability to brown and caramelize, Swerve is gonna be right at home in your kitchen. There are no conversion charts needed when baking and cooking with Swerve. If your recipe calls for half a cup of sugar... you simply replace with half a cup of Swerve!
- BAKE & FROST YOUR CAKE: Have your sugar replacement pantry staples with a bag of Granular for replacing white table sugar and a bag of Confectioners for replacing powdered sugar.
- TASTES AMAZING: Swerve is sweet and delicious. It is a natural sugar replacement that doesn't have the bitter aftertaste associated with other sweeteners like stevia and monkfruit.
- MEASURES LIKE SUGAR: If your recipe calls for a cup of sugar, simply replace with a cup of Swerve. Since it measures just like sugar, using Swerve in your favorite recipes will be a breeze.
- ZERO NET CARBS: The ingredients in Swerve don't affect blood sugar, so the carbohydrates it contains are considered non-impact.
- NON-GMO VERIFIED: Only the highest quality ingredients are used. The Ingredients in Swerve come from Europe and North America - there are no ingredients from China.
- Mexico vacations all inclusive
- Affordable winter coats
- The best earplugs
- Hoover vacuum for pet hair
- Sensitive baby formula
- Ladies smartwatch
- How do drills work