Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch With Date, BN0151-09L
- Blue Polyurethane Strap
- Strap Buckle
- Anti-Reflective Mineral Crystal
- Japanese Quartz
- Features: ISO Compliant Diver, Aluminum Ring on Bezel, One-Way Rotating Elapsed-Time Bezel, Screw-Back Case and Screw Down Crown. Anti-Reflective Crystal
- One-Way Rotating Bezel
- Case Size: 48mm
- Screw-Back Case & Screw-Down
- Blue Dial
- Water Resistant: 200M
- Manufacturer's Five Year Limited Warranty
- Style #: BN0151-09L
- Round watch featuring unidirectional bezel and blue dial with date window at 4 o'clock and luminous hands/hour markers
- Eco-Drive technology is fueled by light and never needs a battery
- 48 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Molded polyurethane band with buckle closure
- Water resistant: WR200/20Bar/666ft Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling
Casio Men's MDV106-1AV 200M Duro Analog Watch, Black
Inspired by the sea, this A black resin band and stainless steel case give it a classic look while its anti-reverse bezel adds classic dive functionality. Simple 3-hand analog with date display for a easy-read. Black resin band analog watch with a black & white face.
- 200M Water Resistant
- One-way Rotating Bezel
- Screw-down Crown/Screw-lock Back
- Mineral Glass
- Date Display
- Resin band
- To make the units work one will have to unscrew the crown before setting the time.
Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch with Date, BN0150-28E
Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch BN0150-28E
- Citizen Eco-Drive is Powered by Light, a watch that never needs a battery
- Mineral Crystal
- Japanese-quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 43mm. Can be used during Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling
- Water Resistant To 660 Feet
Invicta Men's 8932 Pro Diver Collection Silver-Tone Watch
Big, bold and masculine, the Invicta Quartz Pro Diver 8932 is an affordable luxury watch with classically styled features. This precisely constructed quartz timepiece for men features a solid stainless steel case that's 37mm wide, slightly smaller than its 8926 cousin. It has a black face with Tritnite luminous hands and markers and a unidirectional black bezel with white numerals and markings. Other features include anti-reflective mineral crystal, date display at 3 o'clock, and water resistance to 200 meters. The highly polished stainless steel band has a diver buckle with safety clasp.
- Case Size : 37.5 mm
- With a masculine, sophisticated design and durable technology, this Invicta "Pro Diver" watch is the ideal timepiece for a black tie affair--or for a day in the great outdoors.
- Japanese Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective flame-fusion crystal dial window with magnifier
- Features stainless steel, fold-over clasp with safety, push-pull crown, unidirectional bezel, luminosity, and date window at three o'clock position
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Invicta Men's 8928 Pro Diver Collection Two-Tone Stainless Steel Automatic Watch
Bold styling combines with a classic design in this automatic watch #8928 from Invicta's Pro Diver collection. This sporty yet refined timepiece features a two-tone gold-plated and silver-tone stainless steel case, bezel, and bracelet strap. Protected by an anti-reflective mineral crystal with magnifier, a vivid blue dial showcases easy-to-read hands and markers, as well as a date display at three o'clock. Automatic 21-jewel movement is both shock resistant and reliable, while water resistance to 200 meters (660 feet) helps guard against the elements.
Pro Diver Collection
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of either Swiss chronograph or 21-jewel automatic movements and willingly navigate in depths up to 300 meters. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
Screw Down Crowns: Many Invicta watches are equipped with a screw down crown to help prevent water infiltration. This is most common on our Diver models. In order to adjust the date and/or time on such a watch, you must first unscrew the crown before you can gently pull it out to its first or second click stop position. To do this, simply rotate the crown counterclockwise until it springs open. When you have finished setting the watch, the crown must then be pushed in and screwed back in tightly. Not doing so will cancel the water resistance of the watch and will void all warranties from the manufacturer. Overall, this process should not require a lot of effort or force.
Automatic watches do not operate on batteries. Automatic watches are made up of about 130 or more parts that work together to tell time. Automatic movements mark the passage of time by a series of gear mechanisms, and are wound by the movement of your wrist as you wear it. The gear train then transmits the power to the escapement, which distributes the impulses, turning the balance wheel. The balance wheel is the time regulating organ of a mechanical watch, which vibrates on a spiral hairspring. Lengthening or shortening the balance spring makes the balance wheel go faster or slower to advance or retard the watch. The travel of the balance wheel from one extreme to the other and back again is called oscillation. Lastly, automatic movements come in different types, including movements that are Swiss-made, Japanese-made, and more.
Also referred to as self-winding, watches with automatic movements utilize kinetic energy, the swinging of your arm, to provide energy to an oscillating rotor to keep the watch ticking. They're considered more satisfying to watch collectors (horologists) because of the engineering artistry that goes into the hundreds of parts that make up the movement. If you do not wear an automatic watch consistently (for about 8 to 12 hours a day), you can keep the watch powered with a watch winder (a great gift for collectors).
- Case Size : 40 mm
- The two-tone stainless steel on this Invicta Pro Diver watch adds to its versatility, making this a timepiece that can be worn on nearly any occasion, while the deep blue dial adds a stunning pop of color.
- Japanese Automatic movement with analog display
- Dial with date window and luminous hands
- Water-resistant to 200 m (660 feet)
Casio Men's MRW200H-1BV Black Resin Dive Watch
If you're searching for great value in a classic diver-look watch, look no further than the MRW200 from Casio. Its 44.6mm face and large indexes provide at-a-glance information.Couple this with a bi-directional rotating bezel and 100 meter water resistance and you've got a timepiece that's easy-to-read, simple-to-use and durable. Black resin band analog watch with a black face
- 330 ft. (100 M) water resistance. In general, suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and water sports.
- 12/24-hour timekeeping, 43 mm resin case with mineral dial window, Japanese quartz movement; Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second)
- Case / bezel material: Resin; Rotating bezel
- Day and date display at 3 o'clock
- Analog display, molded resin band with buckle closure; Accuracy: 20 seconds per month
Invicta Men's 3044 Stainless Steel Grand Diver Automatic Watch, Silver/Black
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Unidirectional stainless steel bezel with a black top ring. Black dial with luminous hands and dot hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant flame fusion crystal. Screw down crown. Skeleton case back. Case diameter: 47 mm. Case thickness: 17 mm. Round case shape. Fold over clasp with safety release. Water resistant at 300 meters / 1000 feet. Functions: shock resistant, divers, date, calendar, hour. Additional Info: calendar at 3 o'clock position. Casual watch style. Invicta Grand Diver Black Diver Stainless Steel Mens Watch 3044.
- Quality Japanese Automatic movement; Functions without a battery; Powers automatically with the movement of your arm
- Mineral crystal
- Case diameter: 47 mm
- Stainless-steel case; Black dial; Date function
Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch with Date, BJ8050-08E
A watch like this says you mean business. Crafted in stainless steel with a black dial, luminous hands, date indicator and sophisticated black leather strap.
- Diver's watch with easy-to-read dial, rotating bezel, and large luminous hands and hour markers
- Eco Drive technology is fueled by light and it never needs a battery. Case Material - Silver-Tone, Stainless Steel
- 48 mm stainless steel case, mineral dial window, and Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Rubber band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 300 m (1000 ft)
Invicta Men's 8927OB Pro Diver 18k Gold Ion-Plated and Stainless Steel Watch, Two Tone/Black
Missing short description
- Gold ion-plated watch with black unidirectional bezel and black dial with luminous hands/indices and magnified date window at 3 o'clock
- 40 mm 18k gold ion-plated stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese automatic movement with analog display
- Three-link stainless steel bracelet with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Stuhrling Original Blue Watches for Men - Pro Diver Sports Watch with Screw Down Crown for 330 Ft. of Water Resistance - Analog Dial, Quartz Movement - Depthmaster Mens Watches Collection
- EASY TO READ luminescent baton-style hands and indices, collected in a coin edge bezel and finished with a signed screw down crown.
- ULTRA-ACCURATE and reliable Japanese Miyota movement for precision time keeping
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE triple row stainless steel link bracelet with push button deployant safety clasp.
- WATER RESISTANT up to 10 ATM (100 meters/330 feet), suitable for swimming and snorkeling.
- WARRANTY every timepiece we produce is covered with a two-year international warranty
- Nighttime pacifier
- The best wine opener
- Wine aerator best
- Wii games for toddlers
- Children's books ever
- Drugstore contour and highlight kit
- Rated blackout curtains