Katadyn Hiker Water Filter, Lightweight, Compact Design for Personal or Small Group Camping, Backpacking or Emergency Preparedness
The Katadyn Hiker is the long-time favorite amongst backcountry campers and backpackers. With it's light-weight, easy-to-use design; it's the perfect choice for providing safe drinking water in any condition. With it's 0.2 micron glassfiber filter media passes EPA testing for removal of bacteria and protozoan cysts. Tested capacity up to 750 liters depending on water quality.
- Easy-to-use design is great for the beginning camper to the serious backpacker
- The 0.2 micron glassfiber filter media is designed for high output with little effort
- Activated carbon in the core of the filter improves the taste and reduces chemicals in your drinking water
- Provides safe drinking water in any challenging conditions
- Lowest maintenance water filter available; no need for constant backflushing
Katadyn 8019857 Hiker PRO TRANSPARENT Microfilter
Carrying gallons of water isn't necessary when you have reliable water sources and are carrying this durable 11-ounce water Micro Filter in your backpack. A quick stop at a River or stream with the pump-action Katadyn hiker Pro water Micro Filter lets you continue on your trek with hydration packs and water bottles full of clean, clear drinking water. This field-cleanable Filter protector screen extends the life of the cartridge in challenging conditions the 0.2 micron glass-fiber Filter media is designed for high output with little effort. It connects directly to your hydration pack with 1/4 inch drink tubes and water bottles. Transparent design allows you to see the filtration working. Made in Switzerland.
- Proven protection against bacteria and protozoan cysts down to 0.2 micron with pleated glass-fiber filter media
- Activated carbon in the core of the filter improves the taste and reduces chemicals in your drinking water
- The field cleanable filter protector screen extends the life of the cartridge in challenging conditions
- Long-time trusted option for backpackers with it's ultra-light 11oz, compact size and compatibility with hydration bladders
- Transparent design allows you to see the filtration working
MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter Water Filter
The MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter Water Filter provides proven, reliable water filtration for camping and hiking, backcountry adventures, global travel, survival situations, and emergencies. The replaceable Marathon EX ceramic element removes bacteria (such as E. coli. Shigella, salmonella, cholera), protozoa (such as giardia, cryptosporidium, amoebae), and particulate, and its carbon core eliminates unpleasant tastes and odors caused by organic compounds such as iodine, chlorine, and pesticides. Thanks to its innovative AirSpring Accumulator, the microfilter is capable of pumping one liter of water per minute, a flow rate that is easily maintained in the field, without any tools. The MSR MiniWorks EX Microfilter meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999) and protozoa (99.9), throughout its replaceable filter life of 2,000 liters of water. Compatible with a wide variety of water containers such as Nalgene, Camelback, and MSR Dromedary Bags (sold separately); bottom screws on to threaded lids, or water can be pumped directly into a hydration reservoir drinking tube. Lightweight and compact, the pump measures 7.5 x 2.75 inches and weighs one pound. A storage bag is included. Manufacturers limited lifetime warranty. Made in the USA.
- Microfilter water filter pump for hiking, backpacking, camping, travel, survival, and emergency preparedness
- Replaceable carbon and ceramic filter removes bacteria, protozoa, organic compounds, and particulate, delivering clean, taste and odor-free water
- Pumps at a rate of one liter per minute; compatible with a variety of wide mouth water bottles, and hydration bladders (sold separately)
- Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999) and protozoa (99.9); one replaceable filter cartridge treats up to 2,000 liters of water
- Pump measures 7.5 x 2.75 inches and weighs 1 pound; storage bag included; manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty; made in the USA
Survivor Filter PRO Virus and Heavy Metal Tested 0.01 Micron Water Filter for Camping, Hiking and Emergency. 3 Stages - 2 Cleanable 100,000L Membranes and a Carbon Filter for Family Preparedness.
Do you have the Right tools to Access Clean Water in an Emergency?
Introducing the Survivor Filter PRO, the only Virus Tested Water Purifier on the Market Proven to also Eliminate Bacteria, Reduce Heavy Metals and Filter to 0.01 Microns.
Reliable and High Capacity
- Unlike our Competitors, Survivor Filter Backs up all its Filtration Claims with Reputable North American Testing
- Replaceable Ultra Filters can be re-used up to 100,000 Litres before replacing. Replaceable Carbon Filter lasts up to 2,000 Litres.
- 2000 Better Filtration at 0.01 Microns than the Leading Competitor at 0.20 Microns
- Outer Shell Made of Military Grade BPA Free ABS Material.
- The ONLY Personal Water Purifier that has an Ultra Filter Pre-Filter, a 0.01 Internal Ultra Filter, and a Carbon Filter!
Durable, and Versatile
- Super-fast Flow rate of 500ml (17 ounces) per minute
- Specially designed cap/cup fits on the unit and allows you to drink your freshly filtered water.
- Small and Lightweight, it easily fits in your glove box, tackle box, knapsack or BUG-OUT bag
- Handy Travel Bag allows you to take it anywhere.
Ultimate Multi-Purpose Water Filter Ideal For:
- Camping, Hiking, Trekking and Fishing
- Vacation, Travel and Backpacking
- Emergency Preparedness, Survivalists and Preppers
- Kids and Adventurers
100 Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty*
If you don't love your Survivor Filter PRO, simply return it and we will refund 100 of your purchase!
Don't take Chances with Your Family's Safety. Click the Add to Cart Button to Get Yours Now!
- THE WORLD RENOWNED SURVIVOR FILTER IS INDEPENDENTLY USA TESTED - Tested independently in the USA at multiple labs to show 99.999 filtration removal for tested virus (Phi X-174), staph, parasites, and bacteria and significantly reduce heavy metals. Our test reports are publicly available as we don't make claims that are not independently verified from accredited labs within the USA. Don't fall for counterfeits with similar claims that aren't verified!
- BUILT OF STRONG QUALITY MATERIALS - Shell is ABS material (same material used on car bumpers), polysulfone medical grade ultra filter (same material used in visors of Apollo astronauts), food grade activated carbon and handle contains steel bar inside for extra support.
- COMES WITH BACKWASHING SYRINGE SYSTEM - For easy cleaning in the wild of the membrane filters to 100,000 liters. It's BPA free and comes with all internal filters and tubing, detachable drinking cup, travel bag, details instructions and how to use manual.
- WEIGHS 12.8 OUNCES - Measures 6.5 inches long and has a super fast flow rate of 500ml (17 OZ) per minute. Can be used directly from fresh water source, pumped into the attached cup, or pumped into any hydration container.
- SURVIVOR FILTER LIFETIME WARRANTY - Survivor Filter is based in North America and we cover all manufacturing and other defects with our lifetime warranty. If you ever run into any problems with any of our products simply contact us and we will work to make it right.
Platypus GravityWorks 4.0 Liter High-Capacity Water Filter System for Group Camping and Emergency Preparedness
The Platypus GravityWorks 4.0 Liter High-Capacity Water Filtration System is ideal for basecamps, group and family camping, outdoor activities, and emergency preparedness. It does not require pumps, batteries, moving parts, or chemicals, ensuring access to clean water from contaminated sources, in situations ranging from adventure to survival. The replaceable hollow-fiber microfilter cartridge filters up to 1,500 gallons of water, and meets all EPA and NSF guidelines for removal of 99.9999 of bacteria and 99.9 of protozoa, including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella, and Cholera. The water filtration system is easy to use almost anywhere. Simply scoop water from a lake, river, stream, or other contaminated water source into the 4.0-liter dirty water reservoir, and suspend above the 4.0-liter clean water reservoir. Water flows through the walls of the bundled fibers at rate of 1.75 liters/minute, leaving impurities behind, and filling the 4.0-liter clean water reservoir in just 2.5 minutes. Its also easy to maintain in the field, backflushing in just four seconds to clean and restore performance. The Platypus GravityWorks 4.0 Liter High-Capacity Water Filtration System includes a 4-liter dirty water reservoir, 4-liter clean water reservoir, hollow-fiber microfilter, hoses, shutoff clamp, and storage sack. The complete kit is compact, packing down to the size of a one-liter water bottle, and weighs just 11.5 ounces. Made in the USA.
- High-capacity, gravity-fed, hollow-fiber water filter system is ideal for group and family camping, outdoor adventures, and emergency preparedness
- Meets all EPA/NSF guidelines for removal of 99.9999 of bacteria and 99.9 of protozoa, including giardia, cryptosporidium, E. coli, salmonella, cholera
- No pumping required; reservoir fills easily and hangs from a tree to deliver four liters of filtered water for cooking and washing in 2.5 minutes
- Includes 4-liter dirty water reservoir, 4-liter clean water reservoir, hollow-fiber microfilter, hoses, shutoff clamp, and storage sack
- Replaceable cartridge filters up to 1,500 gallons; produces flow rate of 1.75 liters/minute; kit weights 11.5 ounces; made in the USA
Katadyn Vario Water Filter, Dual Technology Microfilter for Personal or Small Group Camping, Backpacking or Emergency Preparedness
Activated carbon granulate reduces chemicals and improves taste and odor. Well suited for backpacking use, this Filter features a dual Piston mechanism to provide continuous water flow with minimal effort. To further minimize sediment input, a float keeps intake out of sediment on that may be on the bottom of your water Source.
- Dual pumping modes
- Removes particles
- Activated Carbon reduces chemicals
- Suitable for backpacking
- Glass fiber filter
- A simple turn engages a ceramic pre-filter for long life in dirty water or a pleated glass fiber filter in normal conditions
- Produces up to two quarts per minute in the faster flow mode and one quart per minute in longer life mode
- Replaceable carbon core keeps water tasting fresh; reduces chemicals, odors, and toxins throughout the life of the cartridge
- Dual piston technology provides maximum output with minimum effort
- Adapter base attaches directly to water bottles or an output hose can be used to fill hydration systems or larger containers
Sawyer Products SP107 Mini Water Filtration System, Single, Camo
A lightweight, versatile personal filtration system, the second-generation Sawyer MINI Water Filter fits in the palm of your hand and has a total field weight of just 2 ounces. Perfect for everything from camping with the kids to traveling abroad where tap and bottle water can't be trusted, the tiny MINI provides 0.1 micron absolute filtration for clean drinking water on the go filtering out bacteria, protozoa, and microplastics.
The MINI filter removes 7 log (99.99999) of all bacteria (like salmonella) as well as other harmful bacteria which causes cholera and E. coli and 6 log (99.9999) of all protozoa such as giardia and cryptosporidium. These removal rates equal or exceed other filter options. EPA guidelines allow ten times more protozoa left in the water than Sawyer MINI filters allow. The MINI also filters out 100 of microplastics.
Great for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, and emergency prepping, the Sawyer MINI gives you a number of ways to access clean water. Attach it to the included drinking pouch, use the included straw to drink directly from your water source, connect it to hydration pack tubing (sold separately), or screw it onto standard disposable bottles (28mm thread).
The Sawyer MINI Water Filter is rated up to 100,000 gallons. It comes with a 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, 7-inch drinking straw, and cleaning plunger (per packaged MINI). Sawyer individually tests each and every MINI unit three times to performance standards before packaging.
How It Works
The MINI 0.1 micron absolute filter houses a cluster of micro-fibrous tubes which use similar technology found in medical dialysis. As water passes through the side walls of the tubes, harmful bacteria and protozoa are trapped on the outer walls so you can be confident your water is safe to drink.
Since 1984, Sawyer Products has offered the best, most technologically advanced solutions for protection against sun, bugs, water, and injuries -- everything from first aid kits developed for wilderness to point-of-use water filters that filter contaminated water to levels cleaner than U.S. bottled water.
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, and emergency preparedness
- High-performance 0.1 Micron absolute inline filter fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2 ounces; 100 of MINI units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source
- Removes 99.99999 of all bacteria (salmonella, cholera, and E. coli); removes 99.9999 of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium); also removes 100 of microplastics
- Filter rated up to 100,000 gallons; includes 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, 7-inch drinking straw, and cleaning plunger
LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle with 2-Stage Integrated Filter Straw for Hiking, Backpacking, and Travel, Grey
The LifeStraw Go Water Bottle personal water filter has been updated with 2-stage filtration to improve the taste of filtered water and provide even better protection from contamination. In addition to the award-winning LifeStraw hollow fiber membrane filter that eliminates bacteria and protozoa, the next-generation Go Bottle incorporates a carbon capsule that reduces bad taste, odor, chlorine and organic chemical matter. The convenient, reusable LifeStraw Go personal water filter bottle is ideal for hiking, camping, or traveling to areas with poor water quality, and is a critical addition to any disaster survival kit or bugout bag. Easily to fill by scooping water from any pond, stream, or river, filtration happens while drinking through the mouthpiece. The LifeStraw Go filters water down to 0.2 microns and has been rigorously tested to surpass EPA standards for removing E. Coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium oocysts, and many other waterborne contaminants; removes 99.9999 of waterborne bacteria (> LOG 6 reduction) and 99.9 of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction. When the filter has reached capacity (1,000 liters / 264 gallons) it will stop taking in water. The activated carbon capsule is effective for up to 100 liters (26 gallons), or the equivalent of 3 months of continuous use. Replacement filters are available for sale separately. Made of BPA-free Tritan, the LifeStraw Go bottle is extremely durable. The food-grade silicone mouthpiece is flexible which prevents it from chipping or cracking, and is removable for easy cleaning. Use the carabiner to attach to your backpack, or store in your preparedness kit to ensure access to safe, clean drinking water in an emergency. Capacity 23 ounces. For each LifeStraw purchased, one child in a developing community receives safe drinking water for an entire school year.
- Reusable LifeStraw Go BPA-free water bottle filters water while drinking; great for travel, backpacking, camping, and emergency kits
- Award-winning LifeStraw hollow fiber membrane water filter removes bacteria and protozoa from lakes, streams to ensure safe, clean drinking water
- 2-stage activated carbon filter reduces odor, chlorine and leaves zero aftertaste
- Removes 99.9999 of waterborne bacteria, and 99.9 of waterborne protozoan parasites without chemicals, iodine or batteries
- Durable, 23-ounce, leak-proof bottle made of BPA-free Tritan and features a food-grade silicone mouthpiece; replacement filters available separately
Sawyer Products SP131 PointOne Squeeze Water Filter System with 3 Pouches
Ideal for hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, emergency prep, or traveling abroad, Sawyer's Squeeze Water Filter ensures access to clean water in the backcountry or anywhere in the world. Rated to 0.1 micron absolute filtration, it, the Squeeze Filter removes 99.99999 of all bacteria such as salmonella, cholera, leptospirosis, and E.coli, and removes 99.9999 of all protozoa such as giardia and cryptosporidium (Independent Testing Laboratory Hydreion, LLC.; Microbiological Report S05-03). The Squeeze Filter also filters out 100 of microplastics.
The Squeeze Filter comes in a range of models to fit your needs:
- Personal System (SP129): Comes with one 32-ounce, BPA-free water pouch.
- Personal System (SP131): Comes with three BPA-free water pouches (16-, 32- and 64-ounce sizes) for more versatile water storage.
- Hydration Kit (SP137): Includes inline adapters for hydration pack bladders (sold separately), plus one 16-ounce pouch and a straw for drinking directly from the source.
- All-in-One System (SP181): Fully loaded with a 32-ounce pouch, faucet adapter, and adapters for attaching the filter to a 5-gallon bucket (sold separately). The SP181 can create clean, filtered water for a group that can yield up to 540 gallons of clean water per day from any fresh water source.
- Faucet Adapter Kit for Boil Alerts (SP182): Paired with a faucet adapter that easily connects to almost any household or outdoor faucet worldwide (pouch not included) great for emergency preparedness.
To use, simply fill up the included reusable pouch at any water source, screw the filter onto the pouch, and drink directly from the filter or squeeze water into a water bottle. For even more versatility, screw the filter onto most standard disposable water or soda bottles.
With the addition of a faucet adapter, both the SP181 and SP182 are great to have on hand for emergency and disaster preparedness when water supplies are compromised. The SP181's bucket adapter kit makes it easy to create a high-volume gravity water filtering system that's ideal for backcountry treks with a large group of campers or overseas mission trips.
The Squeeze Water Filter is backed by a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. Sawyer individually tests each and every Squeeze Filter three times to performance standards before packaging.
Since 1984, Sawyer Products has offered the best, most technologically advanced solutions for protection against sun, bugs, water, and injuries everything from first aid kits developed for wilderness to point-of-use water filters that filter contaminated water to levels cleaner than U.S. bottled water.
- Lightweight, easily portable 0.1 absolute micron hollow fiber membrane inline water filter
- Highest level of filtration on market - removes greater than 99.99999 of all bacteria and 99.9999 of all protozoa (also filters 100 of microplastics)
- Built-in and removable push/pull cap; spray water straight into mouth or bottle from included pouch; attach to standard threaded water bottles
- Comes with three BPA-free collapsible pouches (16-, 32-, and 64-ounce) that roll up tightly for easy packing; can be resued hundreds of times
- Backed by manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty (Independent Testing Laboratory Hydreion, LLC.; Microbiological Report S05-03); 100 of Squeeze Filter units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer
LifeStraw Personal Water Filter for Hiking, Camping, Travel, and Emergency Preparedness
A Time Magazine Invention of the Year winner, the LifeStraw Personal Water Filter contains no chemicals, no batteries and no moving parts to wear out. It features a high flow rate and weighs only 2oz. The ultimate survival tool for hiking, camping, ultralight backpacking, hunting, travel, scouting, and emergency preparedness, its straw design is ideal for purifying water from streams, lakes, ponds and other contaminated sources. No disaster kit or bugout bag is complete without a LifeStraw, an essential component of any prepper gear lineup. Unlike many similar filters on the market today, LifeStraw has met EPA standards for water filtration in independent testing and removes a minimum 99.9999 of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction) and 99.9 of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction), filtering to an amazing 0.2 microns and surpassing EPA standards for water filters. LifeStraw has been used around the world under extreme conditions for humanitarian relief, providing clean drinking water in developing communities. The LifeStraw Personal water filtration straw measures 9 x 1 x 1 inches and weighs 0.1 pounds; includes sealed bag for storage in backpack or survival kit. For each LifeStraw purchased, one child in a developing community receives safe drinking water for an entire school year
- Removes bacteria & parasites: The microfiltration membrane removes 99.999999 of waterborne bacteria (including E. coli and salmonella), and 99.999 of waterborne parasites (including giardia and cryptosporidium).
- Removes microplastics: Removes the smallest microplastics found in the environment (down to 1 micron), and reduces turbidity down to 0.2 microns.
- Rigorous Testing: All claims are verified with laboratories using standard testing protocols set by the US EPA, NSF, ASTM for water purifiers.
- Long Lifetime: The microbiological filter will provide 4,000 liters (1,000 gallons) of clean and safe drinking water with proper use and maintenance
- Make an Impact: For every LifeStraw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe drinking water for an entire school year.
- Buy plantronics bluetooth headset
- Cover for note 5
- Cheapest electric razor
- Cd shredder
- Nike running shoe womens
- Cheap diapers
- Travel carbon monoxide detector