Photographer App Pro
- new tools
- high quality
Photographer's Guide to the Nikon Coolpix B700: Getting the Most from Nikon's Superzoom Camera
This book, by Alexander S. White, is a complete guide to the operation and features of the Nikon Coolpix B700 digital camera. The book explains all shooting modes, menus, functions, and controls of this superzoom camera in clear language, accompanied by more than 350 full-color illustrations and sample photographs. The guide shows beginning and intermediate photographers how to use the cameras many shooting options to get the results they want.
The book explains topics such as autofocus, manual focus, aperture priority, shutter priority, HDR (high dynamic range) photography, ISO, memory cards, and flash modes. The book includes a discussion of techniques for using the cameras phenomenal zoom lens, with a maximum focal length of 1440mm, to full advantage, and explains the benefits of using the cameras Raw format for capturing still images. The book also discusses the cameras features for image transfer and remote control using Nikons SnapBridge app, which uses Bluetooth and Wi-Fi networks to accomplish these tasks wirelessly.
The book includes sample images taken using the creative settings of the camera, including the Picture Control settings, which alter the color processing of images, and the Scene and Creative shooting modes, with settings optimized for subjects such as landscapes, portraits, pets, sunsets, and action shots. The book also explains the cameras features for burst shooting and time-lapse photography.
In addition, the book provides introductions to topics such as infrared photography, street photography, and macro photography.
The book also explains the video recording abilities of the Coolpix B700, which can shoot 4K and HD video with stereo sound and can record clips of high-speed video at rates up to 4 times normal speed, for playback in slow motion. In addition, the book describes procedures for playing back images and videos in the camera and for using the Filter Effects option to add special effects to images after they have been captured.
In three appendices, the book discusses accessories for the Coolpix B700, including cases, external flash units, and charging and power options. The appendices include a list of useful web sites and other resources, as well as a section with quick tips to help users take advantage of the cameras features in the most efficient ways possible.
This guide book to the B700 camera includes a detailed Table of Contents and Index.
Gealpoor for Fitbit Charge HR, Replacement Adjustable Band Strap for Fitbit Charge HR
-Special design for Fitbit Charge HR ,only for Fitbit Charge HR ,not for others .
- There are two sizes to option: Small 5.4"-6.2"( 137 mm -157 mm), Large 6.2"-7.6" (157 mm -193mm). Please choose the correct size according to the wrist size of your dominant hand.
- Gealpoor accessory band series for Fitbit are made of a flexible, durable, premium material which is hypoallergenic and waterproof offering the same comfortable wearing experience as the official Fitbit bands at a lower price.
- Bands only for fitbit Charge HR,not for others.
- Comfortable,durable silicone materials make these bands your go-to accessories through exercise,sweat, sleep, travel and beyond.
- You can choose Large or small size according your wrist size .(Small is for 5.4"-6.2" while Large is for 6.2"-7.6")
- Package included 1*replacement band 2*tools screwersinstruction
- We promise if have any quality issues ,we will refund you without any reason .
Business and Legal Forms for Photographers - (CD NOT INCLUDED)
Business and Legal Forms for Photographers, 4th Edition contains 34 forms for photographers, each accompanied by step-by-step instructions, advice on standard contractual provisions, and unique negotiation checklists to guide professionals to the best deal. Included are contracts for wedding, portrait, and assignment photography; publishing, collaboration, and licensing contracts; property and model releases; assignment estimate/confirmation/invoice; delivery memo; stock photography invoice; stock agency agreement; permission form; copyright registration and transfer forms; nondisclosure agreement; license of rights; license of electronic rights; trademark application; employment application and agreement; and more Electronic versions of each form are provided online on a supplemental website, with instructions in the book on how to gain access. New to this edition are forms for leases, subleases, and lease assignments, plus an update to cover changes in copyright registration.
Allworth Press, an imprint of Skyhorse Publishing, publishes a broad range of books on the visual and performing arts, with emphasis on the business of art. Our titles cover subjects such as graphic design, theater, branding, fine art, photography, interior design, writing, acting, film, how to start careers, business and legal forms, business practices, and more. While we don't aspire to publish a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are deeply committed to quality books that help creative professionals succeed and thrive. We often publish in areas overlooked by other publishers and welcome the author whose expertise can help our audience of readers.
- Used Book in Good Condition
- More than 200 unique filters, amazing special effects, a big collection of picture-in-picture effects, rich set of various frames for any event of your life, huge amount of stickers, textures, shapes and correction tools - lighting tune, color correction, sharpening, lens boost, tilt shift, blur and more.
- Collage editor allows to combine several photos into amazingly looking photo collages with a wide variety of adjustable frames, shapes, customizable backgrounds, templates and stickers.
- Magic tools comprising the following outstanding features: Blend feature for combining of two images together using a big collection of masks, backgrounds and blend modes; Color Splash is aimed to highlight objects on a photo; Clone stamp is intended to copy objects, change or erase a background; Shapes editor helps to combine photos with multiple variations of shapes, textures and backgrounds.
- Impressive text editing tool is designed for creation of nice-looking messages on your photos with rich collection of customizable fonts, color, textures and shapes.
- About 50 additional content packages expanding the photo editing process with new effects, frames, textures, fonts and templates. Our team's constantly working hard to implement new stunning features to gain the #1 photo editor title.
Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan with 20GB storage 1 Year Subscription (Download)
Capture the moment. Then make it momentous with the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan. The worlds leading photography tools use Adobe Photoshop technology to help you craft incredible images every day, everywhere whether youre a beginner or a pro. Its everything you need. All in one place.
- Editing - Desktop focused editing with Lightroom Classic
- Organization - Includes file-based catalog management
- Storage - With 20 GB of storage, enough to get you started to access, edit and securely back up your full resolution photos from anywhere, anywhere on any device with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
- Additional Map, Book, Print, and Web modules for publishing workflows and sharing with Adobe Spark and Portfolio
- Photoshop CC - transform your photos to anything you can imagine
FA-STAR SD Card Reader, Digital Camera Reader Adapter Compatible with iPhone/iPad (Support iOS 12 and Before), Trail Game Camera Viewer Compatible with iPhone/iPad, No App Required - White
Why choose FA-STAR SD Card Camera Reader
Share your photos and videos of your camera on your social network freely.
For photographers, save time much faster than using Wi-Fi: Save money on the extra Wi-Fi function for your camera.
Copy the movie from SD card to your iPhone & iPad and watch and edit them easily.
Import the photos and videos from your home camera (with tf card), unmanned aerial vehicle (those with tf card to record the view).
iPhone Models: iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6S, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus ,8 , 8 Plus, X, Xs, Xs Max
iPad Models: iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3, Mini 4, Air, Air 2, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
Tips and Troubleshooting
1. If photos or videos arent transferring, be sure the memory card is inserted properly into the SD Card Camera Reader. Completely unplug the SD Card Camera Reader and memory card, then reconnect them and try again
2. Make sure the SD card is a good one. Please be noted the Wi-Fi SD card and SONY SD card is not supported
3. Check if the iOS is updated to iOS 9.2 or above for iPhone and iOS 8.0 or above for iPad
4. If photos were not taken by the digital camera, Use the computer to create a folder called "DCIM" to the root of the memory card; Then create a folder called "100CANON" into "DCIM". Copy the photos and videos into the 100CANON folder. Rename each photo and video file as "IMG_XXXX", where XXXX is a unique number. For example, if you had one JPG file and one MOV file, name them "IMG_0001.JPG" and "IMG_0002.MOV"
5. Because of the limits from iOS, the Reader ONLY supports standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4. Using MediaInfo to check if the video files are H.264 or MPEG-4. If not, the video should change the format into H.264 or MPEG-4 and try again
- Compatible with secure digital (standard SD and sdhc) memory cards with capacity less than 64 GB (including 64GB
- Support image format: Jpeg/raw, support video format: H.264/mpeg-4,data transfer speed - 14 mb/s to 16 mb/s, USB 2.0 speed, the best way to copy photos and video to camera in a short time
- No app needed, please wait for 5 seconds after connecting to your device & then download photos & videos from SD card to your iPhone & iPad directly
- Compatible with all iphones with iOS 9.2 and up and iPads with iOS 8.0 or later
- The SD card camera reader is compatible with Secure Digital (Standard SD and SDHC) memory cards. With the SD Card Camera Reader,this reader can easily download the photos and video from a digital camera to your iPhone or ipad, so no need through the computer as a medium, direct to save photos on a mobile phone, so you can view and share them with family and friends.
The Art of Travel Photography: Six Expert Lessons
Most of us wouldn't dream of traveling-or even taking a day trip-without bringing a camera along. Photographs not only let us share our experiences with others, but they preserve once-in-a-lifetime moments, breathtaking sights, and visits with friends and loved ones precisely the way we want to remember them. The Art of Travel Photography: Six Expert Lessons is your ticket to capturing the beauty and awe of any scene, anywhere in the world. Your guide is Joel Sartore, a National Geographic contributing photographer with more than 30 years of experience who has traveled the world shooting photographs in the most challenging of conditions. Filled with practical tips, proven techniques, and field demonstrations, this course helps you learn to see the way professional photographers do so you can take compelling photographs worth framing and sharing-whether you're traveling to some exotic locale or simply spending a day at the beach.
- Manufacturer's warranty only when purchased from The Great Courses
- Adjust color, add effects, rotate, crop, resize, frame, clone, and draw on your photos
- Curves interface that allows fine-tuning of colors
- Drawing mode, adding text or images
- Easy rotation, crop or resize of photos
- Easily edit with the touch and pinch-to-zoom interface
- Use photos from your gallery and camera
- Save images in JPEG, PNG, GIF, WebP and PDF. Flexible control of JPEG quality.
- View, edit, or delete EXIF data
- Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card. Share photos via e-mail, Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Crop(Puzzle), Compress to ZIP, Create PDF, Animated GIF, Webpage Capture, PDF Capture(Lollipop)
- Stylish waterproof boots
- Portable power supply camping
- Lotion for buttocks
- Power steering bar
- Primers for redness
- Masonry bit for tile
- Buy pepper spray