Polk DB652 Ultramarine Dynamic Balance Coaxial Speakers, 6.5" - Pair
These marine certified speakers use Dynamic Balance technology to deliver signature quality sound. The DB652 speakers are made with a polypropylene and UV tolerant cone with waterproof surrounds and come with removable sport grilles.
- Dynamic Balance technology delivers signature quality sound
- Marine certified (IP55); Polypropylene and UV tolerant cone with waterproof surrounds
- 92 dB sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter); 40 Hz to 22kHz frequency response
- 100W Continuous power handling; 300W Peak power handling
- Includes removable sport grilles
Polk Audio DB6501 6.5-Inch 2-Way Component System (Pair, Silver)
Polk's new 2007 db Series is better than ever with superior looks and even better sound--at prices that make high performance affordable to everyone. The db6501 is a 6.5-inch two-way component system that works well in OEM factory systems, as well as with high-powered aftermarket head units and component power amps.
- Adaptor Rings make it easy to fit the db6501 in 6-1/2 inch and 6-3/4 inch applications
- Two-way Butterworth outboard crossover with vented housing, electronic tweeter protection circuit
- Woofers feature polymer/mica composite cone with butyl rubber surround, Kapton voice coil former. 6.5-inch component system with pair each of woofers, tweeters, crossovers
- 25mm liquid-cooled silk/polymer composite dome tweeters with neodymium magnet for clear, detailed highs
- Special Shipping Information: This item cannot be returned to Amazon.com. For additional information concerning this policy, please visit our Product Specific Returns Policy Page
- 6.5-inch component system with pair each of woofers, tweeters, crossovers
- Woofers feature polymer/mica composite cone with butyl rubber surround, Kapton voice coil former
Polk Audio DB691 6-by-9-Inch 3-Way Speakers (Pair, Silver)
Step up your vehicles audio performance with Polk Audio's revolutionary db691's. Cutting edge technology has allowed for an efficient speaker that has ability to accurately reproduce music like you have never heard before. A precise balance of materials including the Silk/Polymer Dome tweeter and Mica Cone woofer enable smooth roll-off and quick response at any volume. The rubber surround adds to bass response as well as increases the lifetime of the speaker under any conditions. Being marine certified, the Polk db691's will surprise you with its versatility and ability for use in many applications. The high-efficiency loudspeaker means less power is necessary for the same quality output. The revamped db Series delivers that perfect Polk Audio performance and durability like never before.
- Pair of 6x9-inch 3-way component speakers
- Equipped with a polymer/mica composite cone with rubber surround
- Maximum input power: 125 Watts RMS, 4 Ohms, 93 dB efficiency
- Equipped with one 1-inch liquid-cooled silk-polymer composite dome tweeter and a neodymium magnet
- Durable butyl rubber surround stands up to the stress of extreme temperatures, sunlight and time
Polk Audio DB651 6.5" Car/Marine/Boat 360 Watts Coaxial Speaker (2 pairs)
Power Handling (Peak): 180 wattsPower Handling (RMS): 60 wattsMarine Certified, perfect for use in marine vesselsHigh Pass and Low Pass Crossover FiltersMulti-Hole Mounting PatternMuscular ABS Grilles (Based on MOMO Designs)Pole Plate Heat SinkFlexible Woven Leads sewn directly into Spider for greater reliabilityStamped Steel Basket finished in rustproof Gun Metal GraySensitivity: 92 dB6-1/2 or 6-3/4 2-way Coaxial Speakers (Marine Certified)Lightweight dynamic balance polymer/mica composite mineral filled cone woofer3/4 Liquid-Cooled Silk/Polymer composite Dome TweeterLow-mass 2-Layer 25mm Kapton Voice Coil formerShallow mounting depthDurable Butyl Rubber SurroundFlat Spider for faster, longer excursion linear motionPolarized Nickel Plated Terminals on PCB terminal boardFrequency Response: 40 - 22,000 Hz4 ohm ImpedanceSOLD AS 2 PAIRS
- Power Handling (Peak): 180 watts
- Power Handling (RMS): 60 watts
- Marine Certified, perfect for use in marine vessels
- High Pass and Low Pass Crossover Filters
- Multi-Hole Mounting Pattern
Polk Audio AA2653-A MM6501UM 6.5-Inch Component Ultra Marine Speaker
Introducing the new Mobile Monitor (MM) Series high performance loudspeaker systems, the next generation in mobile loudspeaker design. The MM Series features 18 new models, including 3 Ultra Marine designs, to fit virtually any application on land and water. The MM Series is composed of 6 full range systems, 3 component packages and 9 subwoofers. As a result of 3 years of Polk research and development, the new MM systems have been designed to offer unparalleled sound quality with exceptional fit to meet virtually any application. Borrowing technology from our flagship SR Series, the MM Series offers exceptional value for the price. Through the use of high-tech carbon composite baskets, powerful Neodymium motor structures using oversized voice coils, and state-of-the-art woven glass composite cones, we offer high-end audio performance normally found only in the most expensive loudspeaker systems. In addition, these space age materials offer weight savings that can mean higher performance for your car or boat. The marine environment presents a special challenge. Salt water, high humidity, wide temperature range and relentless pounding from the sun take a toll on speakers. While any of the other MM Series may be used for marine applications, 3 new dedicated Ultra Marine models have been created for your watercraft needs. Designed and styled specifically for use in the marine environment, they are not just car speakers painted white. Ultra Marine speakers match the contemporary look found on watercraft.
- Completely Sealed front design prevents water intrusion.
- Rugged, Built-On Grille Includes Tweeter Mount eliminates the need for a traditional tweeter post.
- Sealed Crossover Assembly Built Into Back of Magnet means there's no need to find room to hide an extra box.
- Steel Heavy Duty Input Terminals will not corrode or tarnish.
- Passes The Most Rigorous 600 Hours of Salt Fog and UV Testing (ATSM B117-03 Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray (Fog) Apparatus, and D4329-99 Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV Exposure of Plastics).
- Large-diameter voice coils (30mm) in drivers increase reliability and power handling capacity
2 x Polk Audio DB651 6.5" 2- Way Marine/Car Coaxial Speakers (2 Pairs/4 Speakers), Package with 2 x Metra 72-7800 Speaker Connector Harnesses, and Enrock Audio 14 AWG Gauge 50 Feet Speaker Wire Cable
Polk Audio DB651 6.5" 2- Way Marine Coaxial Speakers
- The db651 come with 6-3/4 inch adaptor rings for easy fit in VWs, Audis, BWMs and other European cars.
- Dynamic Balance Driver Technology for pure, distortion free sound.
- Polymer/Mica Composite Cones are stiff yet lightweight for big sound and little distortion.
- Klippel Optimized Components for consistent, distortion-free sound.
- Marine Certified means the db651 is built tough to withstand the harshest environments on the water.
- Low-mass 2-Layer Kapton Voice Coil Kapton has a high melting temperature, ensuring reliability and high power handling.
- Swivel Mount Tweeter allows precise aiming of sound.
- Wheel-inspired style combines with rugged durability in the db grille.
Metra 72-7800 Speaker Connector Harnesses:
- For Use When Removing Factory Speakers
- No Cutting Factory Speaker Connector
- Quick and easy installation
- Plugs into original equipment radio
- Speaker Connector Harnesses for Select Honda/Acura Vehicles
Enrock Audio 14 AWG Gauge 50 Feet Speaker Wire Cable
- 50 Feet of 16-gauge speaker wire.
- Connects audio speakers to your A/V receiver or amplifier.
- The plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals to and from all of your audio equipment.
- One side of the wire is marked with a white line, making it quick and easy to distinguish the polarity and get your audio system set up properly.
- Comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 2 x Polk Audio DB651 6.5" 2- Way Marine Certified Coaxial Car Audio Stereo Speakers (2 pairs/4 speakers), and 2 x Metra 72-7800 Speaker Connector Harnesses for Select 1991-up Honda and Acura Vehicles, and Enrock Audio 14 AWG Gauge 50 Feet Speaker Wire Cable
- Polk Audio DB651 6.5":Cutting edge technology has allowed for an efficient speaker that has ability to accurately reproduce music like you have never heard before. Being marine certified, the Polk DB651's will surprise you with its versatility and ability for use in many applications. The high-efficiency loudspeaker means less power is necessary for the same quality output. The revamped db Series delivers that perfect Polk Audio performance and durability like never before.
- Metra 72-7800 Speaker Connector Harnesses: The Metra 72-7800 harnesses allow you to plug your new speakers into the factory connectors present in your vehicle's speaker openings. Speaker Connector Harnesses for Select Honda/Acura Vehicles.
- Enrock Audio 14 AWG Gauge 50 Feet Speaker Wire Cable: This 16-gague speaker wire with spool from EnrockBasics lets you easily connect your speakers to amplifiers or receivers. The EnrockBasics 16-gauge Speaker Wire comes wrapped around a hard plastic spool that makes dispensing convenient and easy. The plastic jacket around the speaker wire helps to deliver high-quality undistorted signals to and from all of your audio equipment.
- 100 SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Buy With Confidence With Our 30 Money Back Hassle Free Guarantee And A 1 Year Warranty
Polk Audio DB651 6.5-Inch Coaxial Speakers - 2 pairs (4 speakers)
720 Watts Peak 6.5" / 6.75" 2-Way Marine Certified db Series Car Speakers Set w/ Liquid Cooled Silk Tweeters
- 2 Pairs of Polk Audio db651 Speakers
- Peak Power: 360W
- RMS Power: 120W
- 3/4" Liquid-Cooled Silk / Polymer Composite Dome Tweeter
- Mounting Depth: 2-5/16"
Polk Audio DB351 3.5-Inch Coaxial Speakers (Pair, Black)
Welcome to superior looks and even better sound at a price that makes high performance mobile audio affordable to everyone! The db Series works really well in OEM factory systems, as well as with high-powered aftermarket head units and component power amps. The db Series delivers classic Polk performance and durability like never before. A 3 1/2-inch coaxial that's small enough for unobtrusive installations, yet created with the technologies that translate into pure Polk performance. Dynamic BalanceÂ polymer/mica composite mineral filled cone is stiff yet lightweight for big sound, little distortion. Marine Certified Polk db Series speakers are built tough to withstand the toughest environments so they are perfect for use in boats of all types. 12mm liquid-cooled silk/polymer composite dome tweeter with neodymium magnet for clear, detailed highs. Low-mass Kapton voice coil former is lightweight for high sound output. Kapton's high melting temperature (725ÂF/400ÂC!) ensures high power handling and kick-butt reliability. Durable butyl rubber surround won't fall apart under the stress of extreme temperatures, sunlight or time, for years of the great Polk sound. Pole plate heat sink promotes better heat dissipation for superior power handling and reliability. Flat spider for faster, longer excursion linear motion. Flexible woven Leads sewn directly into spider for greater reliability. Rock solid, acoustically inert stamped steel basket finished in rustproof gun metal gray. Stainless steel mounting hardware. 1 Buy = 2 Speakers (1 Pair) We are an authorized Polk Dealer
- Pair of marine certified speakers perfect for use in boats of all types
- Equipped with 0.5-inch liquid-cooled silk-polymer composite dome tweeter and a neodymium magnet
- Maximum input power: 105 watts
- 3.5-inch diameter size is perfect for unobtrusive installations
- Durable butyl rubber surround stands up to the stress of extreme temperatures, sunlight and time
Polk Audio DB572 DB Series 5"x7" Coaxial Speakers with Marine Certification, Black
Polk Audio Speaker DB572 DB Series 5x7 Coaxial Speakers with Marine Certification Simple drop-in installation for any vehicle including cars, boats, ATVs
- High performance audio upgrade that delivers signature quality sound that goes beyond OEM factory systems
- Marine certified with IP55 rating (water- and dirt-resistant) and tested for salt-fog, UV and humidity
- Polypropylene and UV tolerant cone with waterproof inner and outer surrounds
- Simple drop-in installation for any vehicle including cars, boats, ATVs-you name it
- Cut out Diameter4.92" H x 7.15" WBottom Mount - 2.76"Top Mount - 2.24"
1 pair (BULK PACKAGING) Polk Audio MM6501DRIWH 6.5-Inch Ultra Marine Drivers Only Speaker
This listing is for a pair ( 2 pieces) of speaker driver. 1 pair (BULK PACKAGING) Polk Audio MM6501DRIWH 6.5-Inch Ultra Marine Drivers Only Speakers. These are mids that come from a component system package MM6501UM and do not include tweeters. They are basically the same as MM6501UM without the tweeters. They are bulk packaging which means that they are made for installers or car manufacturers and don't come in color retail package to save on costs. Below is the information about the component system that they come from. Please keep in mind that tweeters are not included and this listing is only for the two mid-range 6.5 drivers as you can see in the picture. The Polk Audio type MM6501 speaker is an audio accessory that can be used in an automobile or boat. This device can handle light bumps because it has carbon composite baskets. When the large voice coils, honeycomb cones, and rubber surround components work together, sounds can be intensified. After the accessories are equipped in a car cabin or on a boat, they won't affect the motor's performance. Thanks to the neodymium construction, Polk Audio speakers will not decrease fuel efficiency by weighing a cabin or vessel down.Multiple features are included with this audio product. the entire design is clean, and the surfaces within the location of the housing are glossy. Both units can produce quality sounds by interacting with the tweeters. These devices are compact and made out of a durable, plastic material. The switch that controls the sound is positioned on the side of each tweeter. When the 6.75 inch woofers blast out high notes and chords, the effects can be bold and crisp. These 2.7 ohm speakers can produce sounds that stand out in a boat or on land. If you equip the accessories on a motor boat, water won't harm the housing because every component is certified for water sports. As the music plays while you're out of your boat or car, you can hear every note clearly.
- 2 driver speakers (tweeter is not included and is sold separately)
- 6.5 inch. Both come with white grills included as seen in the picture.
- The weather won't affect the sound quality since the components are equipped with an analyzer. This analyzer system makes strategic adjustments whenever it detects distortion.
- The product's high power range makes this possible; while at peak power, the unit can produce 250 watts. As different notes and effects are processed through the hardware, sound quality won't drop. Thanks to the high frequency response and 94 dB sensitivity level, effects can be balanced during every song.Each speaker is oversized and has a woven glass coating that can enhance sounds. The housing is made out of a space age material, so the hardware can function when the temperature drops.
- These mobile speakers can fit nicely in a vintage car cabin because they have a depth of 2-5/8 inches. The grille bundled with this kit is only 1-1/16 tall, so you can mount it in a compact spot.
- Junior drum set 5 piece
- The best truck bed liner
- Mens pea coat
- Under armor running shoes
- Root cover up powder
- Maternity swimwear 2015
- Stainless steel sinks