Not Parent Approved: A Hilarious Card Game for Kids, Tweens, Families and Mischief Makers
Not Parent Approved: A Hilarious Card Game for Kids, Tweens, Families and Mischief Makers of all ages.
- An award-winning party game for tweens, teens and their families (4-10 players, ages 8).
- A HILARIOUS word game of fill-in-the blanks. Designed to reintroduce a love of tabletop games for a screen-obsessed generation. Attention-grabbing. Easy-to-learn. Quick, simple play.
- Inspired by Cards Against Humanity, but 100 family-friendly.
- Comes with 455 durable, premium-printed cards (2"x3") and rules insert in a custom shrink-wrapped box.
- Portable take anywhere size. Great for parties, sleepovers, road trips, flights, picnics, and summer camps. Take the laughter with you wherever you go!
Taboo Party Board Game With Buzzer for Kids Ages 13 and Up (Amazon Exclusive)
This exclusive edition of the taboo game comes with 450 game cards -- including food and drink category cards -- for even more unspeakable fun! The aim of this fast-paced, laugh out loud game is for players to get their team to correctly guess the guess word listed on the game card. If the describer says a forbidden word listed on the card while giving the clues, they'll get interrupted with the electronic buzzer and lose a turn. Players keep the cards that were guessed correctly, and the team with the most cards wins the game. It's a great party game for players ages 13 and up.
hasbro gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
taboo is a trademark of hersch and company.
- Classic game of unspeakable fun: want a great party game that makes people laugh? Check out the taboo board game -- FAST paced, fun game for large or small groups. For 4 or more players ages 13 and up
- Food and drink cards: This exclusive edition of the taboo board game includes 450 game cards, including food and drink category cards for even more unspeakable fun
- Taboo game with electronic buzzer: if a player says a Forbidden word on the card, they'll get interrupted by the buzzer, and lose a turn
- Fun, fast-paced gameplay: liven up a party with the taboo game! Players race against the included timer to get through as many cards as they can to win
Pick Your Poison Card Game - The What Would You Rather Do? Party Game All Ages/Family Edition
The "What Would You Rather Do?" Party Game.
Find out which of your friends is just as messed up as you thought.
Example Poison Cards (350 included)
Fart every time you kiss someone.
Try as hard as you can to hold every handshake for 30 seconds.
Live without music.
Be required to steal from every tip jar you see.
"This was the most popular group game at game night."
"This card game is hilarious... I couldn't believe my friends choices"
"Cards Against Humanity Would You Rather = So much fun"
Each Round one player is the Judge.
The Judge combines two Poison cards creating a really hard "would you rather...?" scenario.
Players ask questions about the Poison cards and the Judge expands on them as they wish.
Players anonymously "Pick their poison" and hope the other players agree with them.
Votes are revealed and points are tallied by the Judge. The Judge wins when players disagree, players win when they vote with the majority of other players.
350 Poison Cards
Pick and Double Down cards for 16 players
5 house rules
- "The 'Would You Rather' board game you've been waiting for finally exists" - Cosmopolitan
- Spark fun conversations - You won't believe how messed up some of your friends' preferences are.
- Endless combinations - With over 300 Poison Cards there are millions of possible card combinations.
- From the creators of The Voting Game and Hot Seat and other board games.
- Combine with the NSFW Edition for even more fun!
Spontuneous - The Song Game - Sing It or Shout It - Talent NOT Required (Best Family / Party Board Games for Kids, Teens, Adults - Boy & Girls Ages 8 & Up),Yellow
Have you ever heard a word that "triggered" you to sing a song? If so, then YOU are Spontuneous! One player says a word and the race is on for the others to sing a song containing that word. Don't worry though, talent is NOT required!
Spontuneous is America's Hottest New Party Game! If you're looking for a hilarious game to entertain your family and friends, then it's time to throw a Spontuneous Party! It's fun, fast paced, full of laughs and a perfect game to spice up your next get-together! SPONTUNEOUS
Object: To stump the other players from being able to sing a portion of ANY song containing your Trigger-Word! The 1st player to reach Finish WINS!
This is one of the best board games for family game night and parties with friends (heck, read the reviews below) Some people even make it into an adult drinking game. Either way, Spontuneous will have you laughing for hours and will surely be an encore for more! (Yes, it can be turned into a drinking game too!)
It's perfect for small or large groups, for kids, for teenagers, for adults and for families! Never know, you might even make it one of your slumber party games?!
Spontuneous is the only music game that crosses all genres and all ages (even Grandma and Grandpa) can play together. It plays best with 4-10 players or teams. Kids, teens, college students, adults and families love it alike! It sparks conversation and memories of music; especially where one first heard a song. One of the best gifts for music and lyric lovers.
- Amazon Bestseller! Check out the excellent reviews and the Product Description below!
- Simple party game to play for all ages and musical tastes. A word is given and it's a race to blurt out any song containing that word. No singing skill is necessary and play crosses generations! Ages 8 & Up, 4-10 players/teams recommended.
- Millions already do it - You hear a word, a song pops into your head, and you spontaneously burst into a TUNE! For example: Can you think of a song with the word "COWBOY" in it? How 'bout "HEART"? Blurt it out then! Don't worry about your voice, let it rip!
- The object is to stump the other players, but if you do, you'd better be able to back it up with a song of your own!
- Award winning - Music Teacher Approved, Mom's Choice Gold Award, Dr. Toy's Best Vacation Product, Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval, The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, Mom's Best Hot Product Award, Creative Child Magazine Game of the Year, Play Advances Language Award. Includes Manufacturers Warranty.
PlayMonster 5 Second Rule Game - New Edition
It should be easy to name 3 breeds of dogsbut can you do it under the pressure of 5 seconds twisting down, and with the other players staring at you, waiting for you to get flustered? times not on your side, so just say what comes to mind and risk ridiculous answers slipping out as time twirls down on the unique twisted timer! it's all in good fun with this fast-paced game where you have to just Spit it out! for 3 or more players. Includes 576 questions on 288 cards, 5-second twisted marble timer, rules
- New! more than 150 fresh, new, fun cards!
- Pick a card, read the seemingly easy topic, then start the timer! now with only 5 seconds to name 3 things that fit the topic, it doesn't seem so easy!
- Players get tongue-tied, funny answers come flying out and laughter is sure to follow in this fast-paced party game
- The twisted timer makes a fun "zoooooop!" sound as the marbles race down
- For 3 or more players, ages 10 to adult
It's fun, it's challenging, it's exciting, it's sequence! Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board. When you have five in a row, it's a sequence. Learn to block your opponents or remove their chips, and watch out for the jacks - they're wild! With a little strategy and luck, you'll be a winner. For 2-12 players, ages 7 and up.
- Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board - when you have five in a row, it's a Sequence.
- Each player or team tries to score the required number of five-card sequences before their opponents.
- Exciting gameplay develops STEM skills like Strategy
5 Second Rule with Adele
Catch Phrase Game
Play The Grab It, Guess It, Pass It Game! The Catch Phrase game is an electronic game with 5,000 words and phrases that's fun and challenging for family and friends to play. Try to get teammates to guess the word or phrase that appears on the screen by describing it any way possible -- but do it fast! There are plenty of categories to choose from including Fun and Games, Entertainment, Everyday Life, Variety, and The World. Don't get caught holding the unit when the buzzer goes off because the other team will score a point. The first team to reach 7 points wins.
Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Electronic Catchphrase game challenges teams to guess words and phrases
- 5,000 words and phrases
- Timer keeps track and buzzes when a team's out of time
- Word and scores of each team appear in the display area
- Includes game unit and instructions.
The Clue game gets an update with a card-revealing mirror that holds the answers to the mystery. In this suspenseful game, players have to find out who's responsible for murdering Mr. Boddy of Tudor Mansion in his own home. Get the scoop on the mansion's rooms, weapons, and guests and start detecting! Was it Plum with the wrench in the library? Or Green with the candlestick in the study? Eliminate information throughout the game in this whodunit. When a player is ready to make an accusation, they secretly press the button on the mirror to reveal Who, What, and Where. A correct accusation wins the game!
Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Features a card-revealing mirror
- Who committed the murder in the mansion?
- Eliminate the suspects and discover whodunit, with what and where
- The mirror reveals the 3 answer cards
- Includes gameboard, card-revealing mirror, 6 character tokens, 6 miniature weapons, 30 cards (6 character cards, 6 weapon cards, 9 room cards, and 9 clue cards), pad of detective notebook sheets, 2 dice, and game rules. Ages 8 and up. For 2 to 6 players.
Kids Against Maturity! A Super Fun Hilarious Card Game for Kids, The Best Party Game for Family Game Night, Card Game for Humanity, Child-Friendly
Family Game Night Will Never Be the Same Again!
Kids Against Maturity Offers Toilet-Like Humor for the Kids, and Hilarious Innuendos for Adults Making it the Best Game for Both Worlds!
- Tired of playing the same old board games that you've been playing for decades?
- Looking to get your kids off their phones and tablets?
- As a parent, are you done pretending to enjoy kid games just to please your child?
- Need a good laugh?
- Trick them to read more?
Kids Against Maturity fills the gap as the best card game for groups of all ages, including humor appealing to kids, teens, tweens, and adults.
It's designed for kids like yours by parents like you. If you like that humanity game, you'll love this family-friendly alternative!
- Set includes 500 Q & A cards, providing 40,000 hysterical combinations
- Appropriate for anyone who can read and has a sense of humor
- Not suitable for over-protective, humorless, hover-parents
- Each game last approx. 45 minutes
- Easy to learn, simple to play
- Take anywhere size bring to parties, on flights, vacation, summer camp, sleepovers and more!
- Unplug together!!
- Guaranteed laughs or your money back
Make Game Night Great Again and Add It to Your Cart Now Before Its Sold Out!
- LEVEL PLAYING FIELD - Kids Against Maturity is easy to learn and simple to play with the whole family. The only requirements are being able to read and having a sense of humor. Each player gets 10 white answer cards and takes turns asking the blue question cards. Each question asker chooses the funniest answer, and the player with the highest amount of most amusing responses, wins the game. It's that simple!
- GAME ON - One game set includes 500 question and answer cards, one rules card, and a handy box to store it all. It's portable and a take anywhere size game that can be brought on planes, vacation, sleepovers, camping trips, parties, family gatherings, summer camp, and more.
- OBLIGATORY WARNING - Even though it was voted "Best Kids Game Ever" by some guy named Dave; and it got 1st place for "Best Rip Off Card Game" - Humorless hover-parents and those who don't appreciate flatulence jokes, may not approve. One thing is for sure, it'll get your kids away from their phones, tablets, Fortnite, and other electronic devices for 30-90 min. Introduce them to the fun of tabletop games!
- GUARANTEED FAMILY FUN - Kids Against Maturity has a Guaranteed Laughs or Your Money Back policy. You have nothing to lose by trying this card game, except bodily fluids from laughing too hard. It's Fun for the entire family to enjoy. Unplug the family together!
- LAUGH YOUR FACE OFF - If you love that card game against humanity-that's for adults only, Kids Against Maturity is MUCH BETTER! You'll absolutely get a kick out of this hilarious game which incorporates age-appropriate humor which parents and their kids can enjoy together. Kids of all ages grown-ups can all enjoy playing it together! Combining toilet humor for children & teens with hilarious innuendos for parents, it's non-stop layered laughter and fun for your whole family to enjoy! Unplug th
- Pur water filter won't fit faucet
- Curved oled tv
- Value christmas tree
- Christmas gifts for your sister
- Dj boards
- Blush products
- Speakeasy bars los angeles