Udemy Master Class: A Passive Income Series - How to Make 5,000/Month with Ease!
Selling information is a profitable game if you are willing to offer a quality product. With the current state of the worldwide economy, earning a decent living is becoming more and more difficult to accomplish. Jobs are being lost and wages are being lowered. Because of these inconvenient truths, many savvy entrepreneurs are migrating towards earning money online via instructing and offering courses on a website called Udemy.
What is Udemy?
Udemy is a site that allows anyone to offer courses online. They currently have millions of students and you can have access to this base by simply publishing your course. You get to choose your topic matter and the price that you charge for the course and Udemy takes a cut. Depending on your course content and how well you market it, you could expect to earn THOUSANDS of dollars per month.
Being a master at something definitely has its perks. Still, many accomplished experts in numerous different fields are having difficulty finding a good, quality way to monetize these skills. The result? Massive frustration and an easily discouraged mentality. After all, those who have worked so meticulously at learning the absolute ins and outs of a certain topic desperately needs something to show for this hard work and dedication. When the results do not turn out pleasantly for these people, many times they abandon their skill set and opt to find another profitable method of making a living.
With all this in mind, the inherent benefits of instructing on Udemy should be self-evident. After all, online courses have seen a massive increase in sales over the past few years. To top it off, Udemy is a relatively new website. Because of this, the competition levels are relatively low, thus allowing you to be decently successful and earn great profits.
Great Profit Potential
No Course Topic Restrictions
Low Amounts of Competition
HUGE Customer Base
Plus Many More!
Is Udemy right for you?
Yes! The unknown reality behind Udemy is that anybody can create a course. As long as you can speak clearly and effectively, and also invest in the necessary equipment needed, you can easily create your own video course even if you are not an expert in the subject. It takes hard work and research, but with enough of these you will easily be able to make a good amount of money each month through Udemy courses.
What do you need?
You need to be able to speak clearly
you need to either be an expert, or research well for your specific topic or subject
Microsoft PowerPoint or similar program
Screen capture or recording device.
Why This Book?
In this book, we are going to teach how to single-handedly throw conventionality out the window, thus turning Udemy into a money-making machine! Furthermore, we are going to show you how to select topics, create courses, optimize meta-data, plus way more! Once you are finished, you will be able to seriously thrive as an instructor on Udemy, and make a great living via the popular educational website.
Ready for that? Great! Lets begin our money-making journey.
MOOCs University ("MOOCs U") - A Proximity-based Social & Education Network helping People Interested in MOOCs Connect
- MOOCers Near: Proximity-based feature to see & reach out to other MOOCers near you or around the world
- MOOCers Chat: Live Chat feature enables you to talk live with other MOOCers around the world about MOOCs 24/7.
- MOOCers Wall: MOOCers can post announcements to this wall seeking other MOOCers interested in same MOOC subject area;specific MOOC or just about anything related to MOOCs.
- MOOC Meetups provides users with a list and map of MOOC Meetup groups worldwide.
- Most up to date Directories of Higher Ed, K-12, and Other MOOC Providers
- MOOC Credentials feature provides users with information on and links to MOOC Verified Certificates and Series by the leading MOOC platforms.
- Listing of leading MOOC Resources available to help you search for and evaluate potential MOOCs you may want to take. From listings of the top MOOC search engines, MOOC review sites, MOOC tutoring sites to Online Book sites and others.
- MOOC Sounds: In an effort to help some of you who may find themselves in loud, non-private shared computer labs/hubs/trains/buses or coffee shop environments to focus on your MOOC work, a selection of soothing instrumental background music is shared here.
- MOOC Blogs, including shared student success MOOC stories, from the some of the world's leading MOOC providers and their MOOCers are provided here.
- Latest Twitter MOOCsNews & information are provided to help you stay abreast of the latest developments in MOOCs worldwide. Our hope is that this free app can be of some help in whatever MOOC journey you embark on.
Udemy masterclass the complete guide: Earn money teaching your passion
Udemy is a marketplace platform accessible to all to sell online courses. Online course platforms offer the opportunity to publish courses using ergonomic tools. Udemy is simply one of the best online course publishing platforms. That's why I invite you to read the rest of this book now in order to start selling online courses on Udemy.
In the digital age, there is an ever increasing demand for access to online information. Individuals tend more and more to want to train quickly and simply. For this they are moving towards the dissemination of online training on dedicated platforms. And this demand will not stop increasing in the future years, so it's a profitable niche.
At first it may seem difficult to create and publish online courses but we will make it much easier than it seems. For this you have to have the right tools, the right pieces of information, and the motivation.
Why do you have to create online courses? To earn money by teaching what you love and generating passive income, these revenues will be able to persist in time passively once you have published your course.
Today may be you want to create an income supplement to your business, maybe you want to create a total income, maybe you want to travel full time and earn your financial independence. So many legitimate reasons that can push you to selling online training. And you are right, thanks to that you will be able to create your profitable business in the long term. Indeed we must aim for the long term to develop its success and thus earn money in the future years.
In this book you will see how to be able to create an online course from start to finish using the Udemy sales platform. Through several chapters and sub-chapters, you will see how the Udemy platform works, how to start creating a course, how to register your course, how to host it step by step, how to make your course attractive, which marketing strategies to use , how to optimize sales, and more ...
MATLAB and Simulink Student Suite R2018b
- MATLAB - Solve numerical problems quickly, so you can focus on coursework and projects rather than programming
- Simulink - Model, simulate, and analyze dynamic systems
- Target hardware support - Run Simulink models on Arduino, LEGO MINDSTORMS, Raspberry Pi, and other hardware.
- 10 add-on products for math, statistics, and optimization; controls; signal and image processing; and test and measurement
- The package includes a software activation key with instructions to download and install MATLAB and Simulink Student Suite from website
Lynda - Online Training Videos
- Access to all course videos (indexed by subject, software and new releases)
- Sync your course history across all your devices
- Stream course videos directly to your TV via Chromecast
- Auto-play an entire course or watch individual videos
- Share courses across social network apps
- Edit and view playlists
- Download full courses or view courses offline
- Get personalized course recommendations
- Continue watching courses where you left off
I remove the problems, and you start having fun.
The first problem is retention. You remember only ten or twenty percent of what you read. That spells failure. To become fluent in a computer language, you have to retain pretty much everything.
How can you retain everything? Only by constantly being asked to play everything back. That's why people use flashcards. But my system does flashcards one better. After reading a short chapter, you go to my website and complete twenty interactive exercises. Algorithms check your work to make sure you know what you think you know. When you stumble, you do the exercise again. You keep trying until you know the chapter cold. The exercises are free.
The second problem is comprehension. Many learners hit a wall when they try to understand advanced concepts like variable scope and prototypes. Unfortunately, they blame themselves. That's why the Dummies books sell so well. But the fault lies with the authors, coding virtuosos who lack teaching talent. I'm the opposite of the typical software book author. I'll never code fast enough to land a job at Google. But I can teach.
Anyway, most comprehension problems are just retention problems in disguise. If you get lost trying to understand variable scope, it's because you don't remember how functions work. Thanks to the interactive exercises on my website, you'll always understand and remember everything necessary to confidently tackle the next concept.
"I've signed up to a few sites like Udemy, Codecademy, FreeCodeCamp, Lynda, YouTube videos, even searched on Coursera but nothing seemed to work for me. This book takes only 10 minutes each chapter and after that, you can exercise what you've just learned right away!" Amazon reviewer Constanza Morales
Better than just reading. And more fun.
You'll spend two to three times as much time practicing as reading. It's how you wind up satisfied, confident, and proud, instead of confused, discouraged, and defeated. And since many people find doing things more enjoyable than reading things, it can be a pleasure to learn this way, quite apart from the impressive results you achieve.
"Very effective and fun." Amazon reviewer A. Bergamini
Written especially for beginners.
"The layman syntax he uses...makes it much easier to suddenly realize a concept that seemed abstract and too hard to wrap your head around is suddenly not complicated at all." Amazon reviewer IMHO
"Mark Myers' method of getting what can be...difficult information into a format that makes it exponentially easier to consume, truly understand, and synthesize into real-world application is beyond anything I've encountered before." Amazon reviewer Jason A. Ruby
Behringer U-PHORIA UMC404HD USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface Bundle with Blucoil Audio 10-Ft Balanced XLR Cable and 5-Pack of Reusable Cable Ties
Behringer U-PHORIA UMC404HD USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface
The Behringer U-PHORIA UMC404HD is a value-packed USB 2.0 audio/MIDI interface with 4 inputs and 4 outputs. It features world-class MIDAS-designed mic preamplifier and studio-grade 24-bit/192 kHz converters. The Direct Monitor Function provides zero latency input monitoring. You can perform live without any lag or delay in your returning signal.
- Preamp (Input): 4 x MIDAS Design
- Inputs: 4 x XLR/TRS combo (Mic/Line/Instrument)
- Input Level Attenuation: 4 x Pad Switch
- Input Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 50 kHz (0/-3 dB)
- Output Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 43 kHz (0/0.3 dB)
- Impedance: Mic in: 3 kOhm Instrument in: 1 M Ohm
- Max Input Level: Mic: -4 dBu Line: 20 dBu Instrument: -3 dBu
- Max Output Level: 3 dBu
- Outputs: 1/4" Phones, 1/4" TRS (Main Line Out), XLR (Main Line Out), 1/4" TRS (Playback Line Out), RCA (Playback Line Out)
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB, A-weighted
- MIDI I/O Type: 5-pin DIN; 1 in, 1 out
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192 kHz
- USB Connectivity: USB 2.0, Type B
- Phantom Power: 48V, switchable
- Power Consumption: Max. 2.5 W
- Power Supply: USB connector and adapter
- Main Voltage: 100-240 Volts, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.78 x 11.5 x 5.1"
- Weight: 1.2 kg / 2.7 lbs
Also Comes With
Blucoil Audio 10 Feet Balanced XLR Cable
The Blucoil Audio 10' Balanced XLR Cable is made with high-quality 3-Pin zinc-alloy connector, rugged metal connector casting, and oxygen free copper (OFC) cables. The cable features 24AWG wire cable gauge and 98 braided shield for EMI and RFI noise isolation. The XLR M to XLR F connects mics to mixers, preamps, audio interfaces, and recorders.
Additional 5-Pack of Blucoil Cable Ties to complete your bundle!
- PRO AUDIO RECORDING QUALITY - The Behringer U-PHORIA UMC404HD is a 4x4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface that has an audiophile 24-bit/192 kHz resolution. The converters and MIDAS-designed mic preamp capture the clearest signal path and providing exceptional mix sounds.
- ZERO LATENCY MONITORING - The mix control allows latency-free direct monitoring, which allows musicians to perform clearly. There are no lags or delays in the returning signal.
- EASY CONNECTION - There is a USB 2.0 port on the rear panel of the UMC404HD so you can connect this audio interface to your Mac or PC. Plus, the UMC404HD has analog Inserts including 1/4" TRS, RCA and XLR to connect compressors, gates, EQs, and more.
- FOR DJ STYLE CUEING - The UMC404HD features powerful phones output with level control and monitor A/B source select for DJ-ing. It also has a free audio recording/editing/podcasting software and 150 instrument/effects plug-ins.
- INCLUDES - Behringer U-PHORIA UMC404HD USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface. Blucoil Audio Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Microphone Cable, Speakers and Pro Devices Cable, Black, 10 Feet. 5 Pack of Cable Ties.
The Startup Owner's Manual: The Step-by-Step Guide for Building a Great Company
Welcome to The Startup Owner's Manual, a near-encyclopedic manual that will teach you
* How to incorporate the Business Model Canvas as the organizing principle for startup hypotheses
* How to find Product-Market fit
* How to Get, Keep and Grow customers
* How to fuel growth with metrics that matter
The Startup Owner's Manual walks you, step-by-step, through the tested and proven Customer Development process created by startup expert Steve Blank, unlocking the secrets to building a successful, scalable company.
* Guides startups of all types in their search for a scalable, profitable business model
* Explains the 9 deadly sins startups commit most often - and helps you avoid them
* Provides separate paths and advice for physical versus web/mobile products
* Explains how to test and iterate your company's road to product/market fit
* Details strategies and tactics for how to get, keep and grow customers
* Teaches a new math for startups -- metrics that matter
* Includes detailed checklists at every step of the process
...and provides hundreds of ideas, watch-outs and "how tos" for founders!
The Startup Owner's Manual lays out the best practices, lessons and tips that have swept the startup world, offering a wealth of proven advice and information for entrepreneurs of all stripes. It is used by thousands of startups, leading universities (including Stanford, U.C. Berkeley and Columbia) and the U.S. National Science Foundation, among many others.
Use it in conjunction with The Startup Owner's Manual -- Founder's Workbook (bit.ly/SlPQqc), an interactive tool for tracking your progress through the Customer Development method.
Hohner 39 Little Lady 4 Holes with 8-Reeds
HOHNER LITTLE LADY C
- 4 holes with 8 reeds
- Wood comb
- Length: 1 3/8"
- Key of C
Taking the Leap: Freeing Ourselves from Old Habits and Fears
In this book Pema Chödrön shows us how to break free of destructive patterns in our lives and experience a new sense of freedom and happiness. Drawing on the Buddhist concept of shenpa, she helps us to see how certain habits of mind tend to hook us and get us stuck in states of anger, blame, self-hatred, and addiction. The good news is that once we start to see these patterns, we can begin to change our lives for the better.
The key is learning a new way of facing the inevitable difficulties and insecurities of our daily lives: we must learn how to stay present and open our hearts. This path entails uncovering three basic human qualities, explains Pema. These qualities have always been with us but perhaps have gotten buried and almost forgotten. They are natural intelligence, natural warmth, and natural openness. Everyone, everywhere, all over the globe, has these qualities and can call on them to help themselves and others."
This book gives us the insights and practices we can immediately put to use in our lives to awaken these essential qualities. In her friendly and encouraging style, Pema Chödrön helps us to take a bold leap toward a new way of livingone that will bring about positive transformation for ourselves and for our troubled world.
- What is the best whitening mouthwash
- Booster jumper cable
- Food halls nyc
- Rated flea collar for cats
- The best shoes for toddlers
- Ipad apps for babies
- Portable garden hose reel