Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Flat-Bottom Wok, 10-inch, Black - 1877054
Featuring a hard-anodized exterior and nonstick interior. Calphalon ContemporaryNonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.. Heavy-gauge aluminum construction ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability. It also makes it dishwasher-safe. Interior includes three layers of nonstick coating two layers provide durability and the third layer offers easy release performance. The long, brushed stainless steel handles are designed to stay cool on the stovetop. Pans and covers are also oven safe, making it ideal for finishing a gourmet dish. Adapted from a traditional round-bottom wok, this flat-bottom wok has a wide cooking surface ideal for stir-frying on gas or electric ranges. The domed cover is perfect for steaming and simmering soups. The nonstick surface means you can cook healthier using less fat, with effortless cleanup. Comes with Calphalon's full lifetime warranty.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum construction ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability It also makes it dishwasher-safe
- Interior includes three layers of nonstick coating - two layers provide durability and the third layer offers easy release performance
- The long, brushed stainless steel handles are designed to stay cool on the stovetop Pans and covers are also oven safe, making it ideal for finishing a gourmet dish
- Adapted from a traditional round-bottom wok, this flat-bottom wok has a wide cooking surface ideal for stir-frying on gas or electric ranges The domed cover is perfect for steaming and simmering soups
- The nonstick surface means you can cook healthier using less fat, with effortless cleanup Comes with Calphalon's full lifetime warranty
Lodge Cast Iron Mini Wok Pan - 9 Inch Stir Fry Pan with Loop Handles. (Made in the USA)
Lodge 9" seasoned cast iron mini wok features a flat base and dual handles for a safe, secure grip when transporting. Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use, this wok is perfect for exotic cuisines or home spun favorites. The Lodge cast iron mini wok retains heat well, making short work for any dish. The right tool to sear, saute, bake, broil, braise, fry or grill, the wok is at home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Cast iron is unparalleled in heat retention and even heating. Great for induction cooktops. Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. The Lodge 9" seasoned cast iron lid (sold separately) fits this item.
- 9 INCH CAST IRON MINI WOK W/ LOOP HANDLES. This mini server is seasoned and ready to use. For exotic cuisines or home spun favorites, the Lodge Cast Iron Mini Wok retains heat well, making short work of any dish
- PRE-SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge provides pre-seasoned cookware with no synthetic chemicals; just soy based vegetable oil. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning becomes
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it's about the memories. This dynamic skillet can be used for both hot and cold presentations and has superior heat retention from the oven to the table
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it's a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America
Craft Wok Traditional Hand Hammered Carbon Steel Pow Wok with Wooden and Steel Helper Handle (14 Inch, Round Bottom) / 731W88
Wok pan -- the name of a deep pan with a round bottom of small diameter. The main purpose of the wok is to "stir-fry" -- fast frying with frequent stirring on a hot skillet, but in addition the wok pan can be used as vessel used for deep frying food in hot oil and for preparation of various soups. It can also be used as a steamer and even as a smoker. The steel wok is suitable for open fire, and you can even take it with you outside the home and surprise friends with unbelievable Chinese dishes. Always remember to season a carbon steel wok! Manuals for doing this can be found on the internet and with the wok as well. Round bottom: not suitable for flat electric or flat induction stove. Easy refund policy: if something is wrong please don't hestitate to contact us.
- 15 gauge (1.8mm) carbon steel, commercial grade. Original design by Craft Wok since 2014, proven quality over the years.
- Traditional chinese wok pan with round bottom: not suitable for flat electric or flat induction stove. Do not forget to season it before use! Instructions for easy seasoning are included with the wok. Our customer service is ready to guide through the process whenever you need it.
- Hand hammered by Chinese professionals in Guangzhou. This wok is the proven choice of many professional Chinese chefs.
- Steel helper handle will not burn when you stir fry over high heat, also helpful for hanging the wok for storage. Wooden handle has special hygroscopic not slippery surface for tight grip when you stir-fry.
- Craft Wok - Love Wok! We are a team of professionals drawn together by our passion for the carbon steel wok. Our mission is to bring you as much pleasure from Stir-frying in a wok, as chefs get in restaurants across China. To do this, we have found the best manufacturers in China. Our range of branded products is 100 authentic traditional carbon steel woks, 5 years on market.
Nordic Ware Superior Steel Spun Wok, 8-Inch
The Nordic Ware 8'' Spun Wok is perfect for stir frying vegetables, meats and seafoods. Aluminized steel provides superior heat distribution while the stainless steel handles stay cool. Pans feature an exterior hard-coat for durability and a three-step nonstick interior coating process. NSF certified. Affordable elegance for your kitchen. Made in the United States.
- Made of heavyweight aluminized steel for even heating
- Stay cool stainless steel handles
- Professional grade non stick interiors and rivets for easy clean up
- 3 1/2-Inch by 15 2/3-Inch by 8 1/3-Inch. Made in the USA with imported handle.
Home N Kitchenware Collection 20cm Ceramic Marble Wok, 5-Layer Marble Coating, Extreme Non-Stick, Marble Coated Cast Aluminium
One of the most advanced Woks in the market. The 5 Layer marble coating is outstanding - making it the non-stick feature of very high quality and super easy to clean!
- Outstanding Quality 8" (20cm) Wok with 5-Layer Marble Coating- extreme non-stick coating (Inside and Out)
- FDA approved coasting material
- Well cooked in medium heat with High purity aluminum product/ constant heat transfer/ High Heat Efficiency
- Hot Spot-Free Base for even heat distribution
- 20cm Wok; Made in Korea; SUPER EASY TO CLEAN; Long-Lasting Life
Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick Covered Stir Fry Pan, 11-Inch, Gray, Agave Blue Handles
Crafted from hard-anodized aluminum, the Rachael ray Cucina hard-anodized nonstick 11-inch covered stir fry provides fast, even heating, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn foods. It's an ideal pan for preparing Rach's tingly Szechuan pepper beef noodles or quick-steaming your favorite Asian-inspired appetizers to pass before a dinner party with friends. The appealing espresso-colored nonstick is PFOA-free and long-lasting to provide easy food release and cleanup. Offering a comfortable grasp, the pan's grippy silicone-over-stainless-steel handle is dual riveted for added strength and boasts an earthy hue for a dash of modern-rustic kitchen color. Oven safe to 400 Degree F, the durable pan is suitable for all stovetops, except induction. Dishwasher safe for convenience, this inviting specialty pan makes an attractive addition to the cookware sets and other pots and pans in the Rachael ray Cucina collection. whatever The cuisine might be, quick and easy stir frying and pan-steaming is easy and fun with the Rachael ray Cucina hard-anodized nonstick 11-inch covered stir fry.
- Hard-Anodized aluminum stir fry provides fast, even heating; long-lasting PFOA-free espresso-colored nonstick offers easy food release and cleanup
- Comfortable dual-riveted, silicone-over-stainless-steel handles have a warm, earthy hue; shatter-resistant glass lids have wide stainless steel rims
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the aluminum stir fry pan is suitable for all stovetops, except induction, and is conveniently dishwasher safe
- This rustic, modern nonstick stir fry makes a handsome addition to other Rachael ray Cucina collection serve ware, dinnerware and cookware
- Lifetime limited warranty
KEN HOM Nonstick Carbon Steel Small Wok - Asian Stir Fry Pan with Handle - 8", Black
Ken Hom carbon steel woks are constructed from heavy gauge carbon steel, allowing for outstanding heat conduction and transfer. Coated inside and out, the nonstick carbon steel is ideal for high heat, high speed cooking and offers excellent food release properties. Carbon steel is an excellent conductor of heat and is perfect for high heat, high speed cooking; essential elements for successful stir frying. The nonstick coating offers excellent food release properties, is easy to maintain and requires no seasoning. The phenolic handle with flame guard is heat resistant and allows for easy stir frying. A hang hole on the end of the handle is ideal for hanging storage. Ideal for single servings or side dishes, the Mini Wok is a multi-purpose wok perfect for stir frying or sautéing vegetables. Can be used on electric, gas, ceramic and halogen cooktops, but not induction. The Ken Hom 8" Nonstick Carbon Steel Mini Wok is not dishwasher safe and must be hand washed. 1-year guarantee. Chef, author and international TV personality Ken Hom is regarded as one of the world's leading authorities on Asian cookery. His range of woks has been a leader in the UK ethnic cookware market for more than 20 years. Offering best in class materials and high quality coatings, the Classic Collection delivers outstanding performance and durability inspired by years of culinary experience and innovation.
- Mini wok is ideal for single servings or side dishes
- Non-stick coating is easy to maintain and requires no seasoning
- Handle is heat resistant and allows for safe and easy stir frying
- Can be used with electric, gas and halogen cooktops; not safe for induction
- 1 Year Ken Hom Guarantee - Hand wash only
T-fal A80789 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe PFOA-Free Jumbo Wok Cookware, 14-Inch, Black
Prepare delicious Asian-inspired meals for the whole family with this T-fal Specialty nonstick 14-inch jumbo wok. Made of durable aluminum and traditionally shaped with a wide top and narrow base, the gently curved wok heats quickly and evenly, sealing in flavor. The woks PFOA-free nonstick (inside and out) requires the use of little to no oil or fat for healthier cooking, effortless food release, and quick, convenient cleanup. Ideal for stir-frying, the versatile wok also works well for steaming, searing, sauteing, pan or deep frying, poaching, boiling, braising, making soup, or even roasting nuts. The woks long, stay-cool handle promotes a secure grip, keeps hands a safe distance from the heat, and comes with a hole at the end for optional hanging storage. Oven safe up to 350 degrees F and dishwasher-safe, the T-fal Specialty nonstick 14-inch jumbo wok makes a great gift idea for anyone looking for fresh inspiration when it comes to healthy, great-tasting, home-cooked meals.
- Large capacity for cooking family size meals
- Superior nonstick interior and exterior make it easy to cook and clean. Healthy cooking results with minimal oils or fat
- Aluminum construction for fast and even heat distribution
- Dishwasher safe; Oven safe up to 350 degrees F
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Popular wedding gift for the couple and/or housewarming gift that friends and family can use daily
Lodge 14 Inch Cast Iron Wok. Pre-Seasoned Wok with Flattened Bottom for Asian Stir Fry and Sautees
With its contemporary style, curved lines and legendary cooking performance, the Lodge 14" Cast Iron Wok is an over-sized vessel that is the perfect size for cooking generous amounts of your favorite stir-fry recipes. The cast iron properties of this wok provide superior heat retention and allows for even heating throughout, ensuring your food is properly cooked. Designed with two assist loop handles which offer a safe, secure grip. The unique flat bottom allows you to use an electric or gas range without a ring to hold the wok steady as it transfers the heat rapidly from the burner to the wok. If you like to deep fry, this wok will run circles around most any cookware and requires less oil. Proudly made in the USA since 1896. Lodge proudly continues the legacy which began more than a century ago with Joseph Lodge. Cast iron is economical and durable. Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use. Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface. After cooking, clean wok with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack. If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your wok for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the wok while it is still warm. Store in a cool, dry place. Product weight: 11.86 lbs. Care Instructions : Hand wash. Dry immediatelyeven before first use.Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash. How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being sticky. Why? To keep the iron seasoned and protected from moisture.
- 14 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Wok. The Lodge Cast Iron Wok weighs 11.86 lbs and is made of 100 cast iron, which retains heat better than other metals and makes for short work of everything from a stir fry to a summer vegetable sauté. The flattened bottom is ideal for all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100 vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it's about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it's a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America. When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.Hand wash the skillet, dry, and then rub with cooking oil
Joyce Chen 21-9972, Classic Series Carbon Steel Wok Set, 4-Piece, 14-Inch Charcoal
Classic Series Carbon Steel 4 Pc. Wok Set
Instead of going out for dinner, stay in, and make a healthy tofu and vegetable stir-fry or Szechwan beef and broccoli stir-fry using this four-piece wok set. Safe for use on either gas or electric cooktops, the flat-bottomed wok should be hand washed and dried thoroughly before storing. The collection comes gift-boxed, making it a nice choice for a housewarming or birthday present.
- Made of 1-1/2 mm gauge carbon steel for fast, even heating
- Requires seasoning before use
- Birch-wood stay-cool handles
- Nonstick steel dome lid with knob
- Safe for use on either gas or electric cooktops
- Carbon steel for strength and excellent heat distribution
- Wide top and narrow bottom allow for frying with less oil
- Hand wash
Birch-wood stay-cool handles--one long and an opposite helper handle stay cool to the touch for added comfort and convenience.
Nonstick steel dome lid with cool-touch knob helps keep in heat, moisture, and nutrients.
Curved Cooking Interior
Promotes proper stir-frying, while its wide top and narrow bottom allow for frying with less oil than with a straight-sided pan. Simply heat the oil; add any favorite combination of fresh vegetables, tofu, or meat; then keep things moving with the long-handled spatula.
Heats Quickly and Evenly
Made of 1-1/2 mm gauge carbon steel, the wok heats quickly and evenly, and its smooth interior requires seasoning before use.
What's in the Box:
- 14-inch carbon-steel wok
- Nonstick steel dome lid
- 12-inch bamboo spatula
- Recipe booklet
Additional Sizes Available
Model # J20-1140 14" Classic Series Carbon Steel Wok with round bottom
Model # J21-9978 14" Classic Series Carbon Steel Wok
Joyce Chen has a large variety and selection of woks
With so many variations every cook will be able to find their perfect fit. From heavy professional weight to lightweight pre-seasoned, Joyce Chen has it all.
- Pro Chef Excalibur Nonstick Cookware: The Excalibur reinforced non-stick coating system used on our Pro Chef Woks and Peking Pans has been acclaimed by U.S. retailers, professional chefs, and consumers as the best performing non-stick finish for cookware in today's market. It is covered by our 25-year limited warranty. PFOA and PTFE Free.
- Pro Chef Carbon Steel Cookware: Once seasoned, these professional weight (2.0 mm) carbon steel pans will render superior cooking performance for life.
- Pro Chef Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Cookware: Lightweight pre-seasoned cast iron has all the benefits of cooking with traditional cast iron, such as even heating and great temperature control but is half the weight. It is covered by our 25-year limited warranty.
- Classic Series Xylan Nonstick Cookware: This heavy weight (1.8mm) Classic Series cookware is for the discerning cook. The availability of 9-inch and 12-inch stir fry pans as well as 14-inch woks makes it easy to choose the perfect size pan for any cooking task.
- Classic Series Carbon Steel Cookware: Whether your personal choice is a round or flat bottom, loop or skillet handles, we have the perfect wok for you. Our carbon steel woks are crafted of superior quality and weight (1.5 mm).
Joyce Chen by Columbian Home Products
In 1949 Joyce Chen came to America from Shanghai, China and settled in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Her culinary career began when she brought egg rolls to her children's school bake sale -- they sold out immediately. She had discovered America's growing interest in Chinese food. She soon began teaching lessons at her home and, later, at Cambridge's and Boston's Adult Education Centers. With the encouragement of friends and neighbors, she opened The Joyce Chen Restaurant in 1958. She also wrote her first Joyce Chen Cook Book in 1964, and in 1968 starred in her own national televised PBS cooking series called Joyce Chen Cooks.
In the '70s, she found that the selection and quality of Chinese cookware in America didn't live up to her high standards, so she developed her own line of cookware with the slogan "Eastern Cookware for the Western Kitchen." Her goal was to provide high-quality, versatile tools and products with Asian flair. Today, sourced from all over the Pacific Rim, Joyce Chen products bring the best of Asia to you.
In 1994 Joyce Chen passed away and in 1998, she was inducted into the James Beard Foundation Hall of Fame.
- Wok set includes 14-inch wok, dome lid, 12-inch bamboo spatula, and recipe booklet
- Made of 1-1/2 mm gauge carbon steel for fast, even heating; requires seasoning before use
- Birch-wood stay-cool handles--one long and an opposite helper handle
- Nonstick steel dome lid with knob helps keep in heat, moisture, and nutrients
- Safe for use on either gas or electric cooktops; hand wash
- Shampoo and conditioner for dry damaged hair
- Walking shoes reviews
- Green tea shampoo
- Inner tubes 700c
- High waisted boyfriend jeans
- Eyelash and eyebrow serum
- Desk microphone