Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
The Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens is the first mid-telephoto macro lens to include Canon's sophisticated Image Stabilization. With the highest quality optics available, combined with near-silent Ultrasonic focusing and life-size close-up capabilities without an adapter, the EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM is simply unrivaled. The Hybrid Image Stabilization Technology effectively compensates for both angular and shift camera shake during close-up shooting. The lens was developed to expand users' photographing range and allow a wider range of users to easily enjoy macro photography. Suitable for Nature/concert/potrait and close up/product photography
- 100 mm focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture. The EF1.4X II/EF2X II extenders cannot be used with this lens. There are no compatible close-up lenses
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
- Inner focusing system with USM and full-time manual focus option.Closest focusing distance 0.99 ft./0.3m (maximum close-up magnification: 1x)
- 67 mm filter size.Filter Size:58mm
- 100mm lens with f2.8 aperture
- Canon's first mid-telephoto macro "L" series lens to include Canon's sophisticated Image Stabilization
- Near-silent Ultrasonic focusing
- Enjoy life-size close-up capabilities without an adapter
- Compatible with 67mm filters
Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM
Designed for APS-C DSLR cameras, the EF-S 35mm f/2.8 macro is STM built-in macro Lite gives you flexibility to use only half the light, the full light and more to help you achieve your desired effect. Capturing detailed shots is fun and easy with small subjects and everyday photography coming to life in high image quality thanks to the optical design and the prime focal length. Whether youre taking your first step into the intriguing world of macro photography or looking to expand your line-up of lenses, its great to have extra options with the creativity and power that the EF-S 35mm f/2.8 macro is STM offers.
- EF-S series macro Lens with built-in macro Lite
- Bright f/2.8 aperture and 35mm standard angle of view
- Hybrid image stabilization
Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM Fixed Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
60mm macro lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for EOS digital SLR cameras 25-degree angle of view is equivalent to 96mm lens on 35mm camera Flat-Field Focusing w/ Circular Aperture Floating optical system can focus down to life-size 1:1 magnification Silent and powerful ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) for autofocusing Measures 2.9 inches in diameter and 2.8 inches long; 1-year warranty Measures 2.9 inches in diameter and 2.8 inches long , 1-year warranty Inner Focusing w/ Floating Elements Fast Ring-USM Autofocus Full-Time Manual Focus Override Canon Super Spectra Lens Coatings
- 60mm macro lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for EOS digital SLR cameras
- 25-degree angle of view is equivalent to 96mm lens on 35mm camera
- Focal length : 60mm, Closest focusing distance : 0.65 feet
- Floating optical system can focus down to life-size 1:1 magnification
- Silent and powerful ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) for autofocusing
- Measures 2.9 inches in diameter and 2.8 inches long; 1-year warranty, Lens not Zoomable
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
The wide f/1.8 aperture lets in more than 8x the amount of light compared to the standard zoom lens that is provided with your EOS*. This results in sharper images with less motion blur and reduced need to use flash in dimly lit conditions so you can easily capture the atmosphere of a low light environment.The 50mm focal length allows you to fill the frame with your subject from a comfortable distance making it a great lens for portraits. A similar perspective to the human eye and its compact size make the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM a great everyday lens to always carry with your EOS camera.The near-silent STM (Stepping Motor) technology focuses extremely quickly when shooting photos, so you can react suddenly to capture fleeting moments. Creating high quality movies is easier with STM as it delivers steady and quiet continuous focusing, so your movies are smooth, and soundtracks only capture the surrounding sounds and not the noise of a focusing motor.The EF 50mm f/1.8 STM replaces the popular EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens which was affectionately known for giving outstanding picture quality at an affordable price. This latest version gives the same stunning photo quality but with a fast, near-silent focus motor and a more robust build that belies its price.
- 50mm focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 ft. (0.35m) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continous Move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 80mm effective focal-length on APS-C cameras, 50mm on full-frame cameras
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L is USM Macro Lens w/Advanced Photo and Travel Bundle - Includes: Altura Photo Sling Backpack, Monopod, UV-CPL-ND4, Camera Cleaning Set
DIGITAL GOJA IS A CANON AUTHORIZED DEALER. 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY.
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens
- Canon's newest "L" series lens is its first mid-telephoto macro lens to include Canon's sophisticated Image Stabilization. Combined with near-silent Ultrasonic focusing and life-size close-up capabilities without an adapter, the EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM is simply unrivalled.This is the first lens on the market to incorporate Canon's new Hybrid Image Stabilization Technology. Hybrid IS effectively compensates for both angular and shift camera shake during close-up shooting. The lens was developed to expand users' photographing range and allow a wider range of users to easily enjoy macro photography.
- EF Mount L-Series Lens.
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-32
- Life-Size (1:1) Macro Magnification.
- Hybrid Optical Image Stabilization.
- Ultrasonic Focus Motor.
- Focus Range Limiter.
- Dustproof and Moisture Proof Sealing.
- Truly Circular Diaphragm.
- Minimum Focus Distance: 12".
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture 100mm 1:2.8.
- Lens Construction 15 elements in 12 groups.
- Diagonal Angle of View 23.4
- Focus Adjustment Inner focusing system with USM. Full-time manual focus available.
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.99 ft./0.3m (maximum close-up magnification: 1x).
- Filter Size: 67mm.
- Max. Diameter x Length: 3.1 x 4.8 in./77.7 x 123mm.
- Weight: 22.0 oz./625g.
Altura Photo Digital DSLR/SLR Camera Sling Backpack
DAltura Photo Compact 62" Monopod
Altura Photo 67mm Filter Kit (UV-CPL-ND4)
Altura Photo Cleaning Kit
- Includes: Air Blower, Empty Spray Bottle, Cleaning Brush & Altura Photo 50 Sheets Camera Cleaning Tissue
MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- INCLUDES: Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens DSLR Camera Sling Backpack Altura Photo Compact 62" Monopod 67mm Altura Photo Filter Kit (UV-CPL-ND4) Altura Photo Cleaning Kit MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloth.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LENS: Features 100mm focal length, f2.8 maximum aperture and f32 minimum aperture, ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, image stabilization and 67mm filters. (Includes: Canon Front and Rear Lens Caps, ET-73 Lens Hood, Soft Lens Case).
- CANON brand accessories included: Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens E-67 II 67mm Lens Cap Lens Dust Cap E (Rear) ET-73 Lens Hood for Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS Lens LP1219 Soft Lens Case Canon Limited 1-Year Warranty
- COMPATIBLE with all Canon Cameras, including EOS 7D Mark II, 70D, 77D, 80D, Rebel T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T6i, T6s, T7, T7i, SL1, SL2 APS-C Cameras, and EOS 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 6D Mark II, 5DS, 5DS R, 1Dx Mark II Full Frame DSLR Cameras.
- CANON AUTHORIZED DEALER. Includes Canon USA Warranty.
Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro is STM Lens w/Essential Photo Bundle - Includes: Altura Photo UV-CPL-ND4, Camera Cleaning Set
DIGITAL GOJA IS A CANON AUTHORIZED DEALER. 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY.
- Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM Lens
- Altura Photo 49MM Filter Kit (UV-CPL-ND4)
- Altura Photo Neoprene Small Lens Pouch.
- Altura Photo Cleaning Kit
- Premium MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM Lens
Expand your lens options with the EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM and see the world in exquisite detail. Designed for APS-C DSLR cameras, the built-in Macro Lite gives you flexibility to use only half the light, the full light and more to help you achieve your desired effect. Capturing detailed shots is fun and easy with small subjects and everyday photography coming to life in high image quality thanks to the optical design and the prime focal length (35mm equivalent of 56mm). Whether you're taking your first dive into the intriguing world of macro photography or looking to expand your line-up of lenses, it's great to have extra options with the creativity and power that the EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM offers.
- EF-S Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 56mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
- One Glass-Molded Aspherical Element
- STM Stepping AF Motor
- Hybrid IS Image Stabilization
- Built-In Macro Lite LED
- Maximum Magnification: 1:1
- Minimum Focus Distance: 5.1"
- Rounded Seven-Blade Diaphragm
COMPATIBLE with most Canon Cameras, including EOS 7D, 7D Mark II, 60D, 60Da, 70D, 80D and Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6i, T6s, SL1 APS-C DSLR Cameras.
- INCLUDES: Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM Lens Altura Photo 49MM Filter Kit (UV-CPL-ND4) Altura Photo Neoprene Small Lens Pouch Altura Photo Cleaning Kit Premium MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
- HIGH PRECISION LENS: The Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM is a 56mm-equivalent prime lens designed for APS-C-format DSLRs. Offering a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification and a 5.1" minimum focusing distance, this lens further distinguishes itself with an integrated Macro Lite LED on the front of the lens to provide additional illumination to close-up subjects.
- CANON brand accessories included: Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM Lens Lens Cap Lens Dust Cap E (Rear) ES-27 Lens Hood Canon Limited 1-Year Warranty
- COMPATIBLE with most Canon Cameras, including EOS 7D, 7D Mark II, 60D, 60Da, 70D, 80D and Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6i, T6s, SL1 APS-C DSLR Cameras. NOT compatible with full frame cameras such as the Canon 5D, 6D or 1D series.
- CANON AUTHORIZED DEALER. Includes Canon USA Warranty.
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Fixed Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Product descriptionL1) CANON 100MM F/2.8 MACRO USM EF From the Manufacturer: Bring small things into full-sized view with the Canon EF 100mm macro USM lens. Macro lenses can uncover detail that would be impossible to detect by the eye and give new perspective to extremely minute subjects such as insects or the petals of a small flower, and this lens is no exception. The lens offers such features as a three-group floating system for exceptional close-up performance; a secondary diaphragm that blocks stray light at f/2.8, which increases contrast when shooting wide open; a ultra-sonic monitor (USM) that provides outstanding autofocusing speed at all focusing distances; a wide manual focusing ring with smooth action; and full-time manual focus even in AF mode. The first lens in its class to feature inner focusing, the lens carries a one-year warranty. Focal length: 100mm Maximum aperture: 1:2.8 Lens construction: 12 elements in 8 groups Diagonal angle of view: 24 degrees Focus adjustment: Inner focusing system with USM Closest focusing distance: 1 foot (film plane to subject) Filter size: 58mm Dimensions: 3.1 inches in diameter, 4.7 inches long Weight: 21.1 ounces
- 100mm macro USM lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- Focal length: 100mm, Closest focusing distance : 1 foot (film plane to subject)
- Secondary diaphragm blocks stray light at f/2.8 for increased contrast, Ultra-sonic monitor provides outstanding autofocusing speed at all distances
- 3-group floating system for exceptional close-up performance; full-time manual focus
- Measures 3.1 inches in diameter and 4.7 inches long; weighs 21.1 ounces; 1-year warranty
- Lens not zoomable
Opteka Achromatic 10x Diopter Close-Up Macro Lens for Canon EOS 80D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 1Ds, 7D, 6D, 5D, 5DS, T6s, T6i, T6, T5i, T5, T4i, T3i, T3 and SL1 Digital SLR Cameras (Fits 52mm and 58mm Threads)
The Opteka Macro Close-up 10 Lens is a close-up diopter lens which allows you to decrease the minimum focus distance on any lens, in turn increasing the effective maximum reproduction ratio of your lens. This lens' dioptric power is enough to simulate true macro-like performance (up to 1:2 or 1:1.5). The advanced two-element Opteka achromatic diopter turns your lens into a true macro. Also known as macro zoom attachments, the achromatic diopter provides lenses with more close-up range and magnification, while maintaining full zoom capabilities - without compromising image quality. They are designed to maintain a flat field and edge-to-edge sharpness without chromatic aberration or image degradation. The hard anti-reflective coating greatly reduces light loss and flare, while also helping to guarantee proper color and contrast. Opteka macro lenses are constructed from high quality HD multicoated glass for increased optical clarity and color fidelity.
It is recommended to use middle apertures, such as f/8 or f/11, in order to achieve corner-to-corner sharpness. Its compact, lightweight design allows anyone to experience the fun and ease of macro photography, without the added bulk and expense. This lens features 58mm front threads to all the use UV, CPL or other filters.
Includes a 52mm step ring for use with 58mm or 52mm threaded lenses.
Optics: HD multicoated anti-reflective glass
Construction: All metal body
Front Thread: 58mm
Mount: Fits lenses with 58mm or 52mm filter threads
Opteka 10x Macro Lens (direct 58mm)
Adapters - 52mm
5 year warranty
- Easy to use, attaches to the front of any lens with 52mm or 58mm filter threads
- Get closer than the minimum focus of your standard camera lens, as close as 4 inches from the subject
- Allows anyone to experience the fun and ease of macro photography
- 2 Element HD, super multicoated optics for the sharper images
- Compact, lightweight all metal body design
Tokina at-X 100mm f/2.8 PRO D Macro Lens for Canon EOS Digital and Film Cameras
Tokina AT-X 100 PRO D lens for digital and film SLR cameras. The AT-X M100 PRO D is a new macro lens capable of life-sized (1:1) reproduction at 11.8 in. (30 cm). The lens' multi-coating have been re-engineered to match the highly reflective silicon based CCD and CMOS sensors in today's digital SLR cameras, while the optics still give full coverage and excellent sharpness on 35mm film. The AT-X M100 PRO D also has a very convenient focus limiter switch that can lock the focus out of the closes focus making it focus faster when used as a moderate telephoto or portrait lens. Other features of the AT-X M100 PRO D are: Tokina One Touch Focus Clutch Mechanism for fast easy switching between manual and Auto focus. 55mm non-rotating filter thread for use with macro ring flashes and special effects filters.
- 2 Year Limited Tokina Warranty through the seller. Please contact the seller to claim the warranty, not the manufacturer.
- Front & Rear Caps
Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
EF-S Mount Lens/APS-C Format 38mm (35mm Equivalent) One Aspherical Element Optimized Lens Coatings STM AF Motor Supports Movie Servo AF Micro-Stepping Drive Aperture Mechanism Full-Time Manual Focus Override Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm Slim Design Measures Less Than 1-Thick
- Wide-angle lens for Canon APS-C cameras (equivalent to 38mm on a full-frame camera)
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF-S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.5 ft./0.16 m; maximum magnification of x0.27
- Combo shower head
- Brand of oatmeal
- Speakers for car bass
- Types of saws and their uses
- Pool safety alarms
- Face moisturizers for men
- Home all in one printer 2014