Cuisinart 622-36H Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 14-Inch Open Skillet with Helper Handle
Chef's classic, 14", Non-Stick hard anodized open skillet with helper handle, provide a healthier, fat free Browning & frying options, cool grip handles.
- Hard anodized exterior is harder than stainless steel. Dense, nonporous, and highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance.
- Quantanium non-stick interior is a patented nonstick cooking surface reinforced with titanium provides lasting food release, healthful nonfat cooking options, and easy clean up.
- Hard anodized construction heats quickly, spreads evenly, and eliminates hot spots. Solid stainless steel riveted handles stay cool on the stove top; provide a safe and solid grip.
- Oven safe to 500F. Cook in oven or stove top. Tapered rims eliminate drips while pouring.
Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick Skillet with Helper Handle, 14-Inch, Gray/Cranberry Red
Artwork for the stovetop, this Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick 14-Inch Skillet with Helper Handle adds rustic, modern style to the kitchen. Sturdily crafted from hard-anodized aluminum, the handsome skillet provides fast, even heating, helping to reduce hot spots that can burn foods. The appealing espresso-colored nonstick is PFOA-free and long-lasting to provide easy food release and cleanup. Offering a comfortable grasp, the rustically designed skillet's silicone-over-stainless-steel handles are dual riveted for added strength and boast an earthy, modern hue for a dash of color - the helper handle aids in moving the pan between kitchen stations. This inviting skillet is ideal for preparing rosemary garlic potatoes, sautéed zucchini and mushrooms, or seared New York steaks. Oven safe to 400 Degree F, the pan is suitable for all stovetops, except induction. Dishwasher safe for convenience, this skillet makes an attractive addition to serveware, dinnerware and other cookware pieces in the beautiful Rachael Ray Cucina collection. Add eye-catching style to the kitchen with the artistically designed Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick 14-Inch Skillet with Helper Handle.
- Hard-anodized aluminum skillet provides fast, even heating; long-lasting PFOA-free espresso-colored nonstick offers easy food release and cleanup
- Comfortable dual-riveted, silicone-over-stainless-steel handles have a warm, earthy hue; helper handle aids in moving skillet between kitchen stations
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the 14-inch skillet is suitable for all stovetops, except induction and is conveniently dishwasher safe
- This rustic, modern nonstick skillet makes a handsome addition to other Rachael Ray Cucina collection serveware, dinnerware and cookware
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
T-fal A91082 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe PFOA Free Jumbo Cooker Cookware with Glass Lid, 5-Quart, Black
T-fal B36090/B3629064 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe Jumbo Cooker Saute Pan with Glass Lid Cookware, 5-Quart, Black. The 5-Quart capacity is perfect for cooking delicious, large family meals. The high quality nonstick interior and exterior coating makes cleaning easy and quick. The Total Nonstick construction delivers even heat distribution for reliable cooking results. The riveted handles are sturdy and comfortable to grip. The see through glass lid with a steam vent makes it easy to monitor foods and release the steam properly while cooking.
- 5-Quart cooking capacity offers huge cooking surface for large meals
- Superior nonstick interior and exterior make it easy to cook and clean
- Base delivers even heat distribution for reliable cooking results
Lodge Oversized Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet - 17 Inch Cast Iron Frying Pan with Loop Handles (Made in USA)
For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cast iron products, that can be passed down from one generation to the next. From summertime campouts to Sunday night dinners, Lodge is happy to be at home on your table.
17 INCH SEASONED CAST IRON SKILLET WITH 2 LOOP HANDLES
The Lodge 17 inch Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet offers both elegance and versatility for your kitchen and campsite. Whether youre learning to cook or a seasoned expert, this pan is perfect for a crowd and can be passed down from one generation to the next. Use it for simple one-pan meals, or complex family recipes. This skillet translates beautifully from the kitchen to the table as you make every meal a memory. Lodge allows you to take cast iron places its never been before.
COOKING AND CARING FOR YOUR CAST IRON
Caring for your cast iron doesnt have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family's favorite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove top to the campfire (just not the microwave). The more you use it, the better the seasoning will get.
After hand washing your cookware, simply place it on a burner for a few minutes to dry and then rub on a thin layer of the cooking oil of your choice. For extra messy situations, simmer some water in your pan and then use a pan scraper after its cooled. For excellent maintenance, and to prevent rust, always dry promptly and store in a cool, dry place.
MADE IN THE USA
Tucked between the Appalachian Mountains and the Tennessee River youll find the small town of South Pittsburg, TN; a town that Lodge is proud to call home. Its built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning youll get the craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.Care -If the seasoning on your pan is sticky, this is a sign of excess oil building up and not fully converting to seasoning. To remedy this, place the cookware in the oven, upside down on the top rack and bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour. Allow to cool and repeat if necessary.
- 17 INCH CAST IRON SKILLET. This seasoned cast iron skillet is ready to use and extremely versatile with a diameter of 17 inches and a 2-inch depth. With ample cooking surface and an ergonomic 2 handle design, it is perfect for the campfire, the oven, and the tabletop
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100 vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it's about the memories. This dynamic 2-loop handle skillet can be used for slow weekend mornings with bacon and eggs or summertime BBQ's with roasted veggies
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it's a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America
Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Omelette Fry Pan, 10-inch and 12-inch Set, Black, New Version - 2018986
Featuring a hard-anodized exterior and nonstick interior. Calphalon contemporary nonstick frying pan combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking. . Heavy-gauge aluminum construction ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability. It also makes it dishwasher-safe. Interior includes three layers of nonstick coating - two layers provide durability and the third layer offers easy release performance. The long, brushed stainless steel handles are designed to stay cool on the stovetop. Pans and covers are also Oven safe, making it ideal for finishing a gourmet Dish. Flat, wide bottoms heat evenly and provide plenty of room for cooking. The sloped sides are designed for easy tossing and Rolling. The nonstick surface means you can cook healthier using less fat, with effortless cleanup. Comes with Calphalon full Lifetime . Do not use abrasive cleaners or cleaning pads, oven cleaners or other caustic cleaning solutions, baking soda, bleach, or liquid household cleaners used for floors, porcelain, etc. to clean the pans
- Heavy-gauge aluminum construction ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability It also makes it dishwasher-safe
- Interior includes three layers of nonstick coating - two layers provide durability and the third layer offers easy release performance. Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wood. Oven Safe: To 450 F
- The long, brushed stainless steel handles are designed to stay cool on the stovetop. Pans and covers are also oven safe, making it ideal for finishing a gourmet dish
- Flat, wide bottoms heat evenly and provide plenty of room for cooking. The sloped sides are designed for easy tossing and rolling. Recommended Stove Tops- Gas, Electric, Halogen or Glass Stovetop
- The nonstick fry pan surface means you can cook healthier using less fat, with effortless cleanup. Comes with Calphalon full Lifetime warranty
Farberware Dishwasher Safe Nonstick Aluminum Covered Jumbo Cooker with Helper Handle, 6-Quart, Black
Sizeable enough to cook everything from one-dish meals to generous side dishes, the Farberware dishwasher safe nonstick aluminum 6-Quart covered Jumbo cooker with helper handle is a kitchen cookware essential. Farberware makes family meal making easier, and this dishwasher safe covered Jumbo cooker continues that tradition with easy cleanup for everyday use. Constructed from heavy-duty aluminum that heats fast and evenly to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods, the Jumbo cooker is the perfect size for cooking a big batch of Red potatoes and onions, or for simmering meatballs in mushroom sauce for a weeknight dinner. The large pan's interior features long-lasting, top-quality nonstick for effortless food release and easy cleanup. Oven safe to 350 Degree, this nonstick Jumbo cooker complements the skillets, sets and other items throughout the Farberware collection. Double-riveted handles provide a confident grip, and the convenient helper handle comes in handy when moving a flavorful teriyaki beef-and-broccoli toss onto a bed of steamed rice. And a shatter-resistant glass lid allows foods to be monitored without losing heat or moisture. Making one-pan meals and large side dishes just got easier with the versatile, generously-sized Farberware dishwasher safe nonstick aluminum 6-Quart covered Jumbo cooker with helper handle.
- This dishwasher safe nonstick Jumbo cooker's heavy-duty construction heats fast and evenly
- Durable, top-quality nonstick interior provides easy food release and fast cleanup
- Double-riveted handles provide a confident grip
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, this nonstick Jumbo cooker includes a shatter-resistant glass lid
- Dishwasher safe convenience
Cuisinart 722-36H Chef's Classic Stainless 14-Inch Open Skillet with Helper Handle
Bringing the Good Life Home
Inspired by the great French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware over 30 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available, to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques. Designed to last a lifetime, Cuisinart cookware makes family meals memorable and entertaining a pleasure. Savor the good life right at home, with family and friends. Cuisinart makes it absolutely delicious.
Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless is an investment that will prove its worth every time you use it. Exclusively designed aluminum encapsulated base provides superior heat conductivity and even heat distribution to meet the demands of gourmet chefs everywhere. When properly cared for, your Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware will give countless years of service and pleasure. Follow the use and care suggestions in this leaflet to preserve and maintain the cookware's original beauty.
Whether you're a serious gourmet, a regular entertainer, or cooking for the family, these skillets are an excellent option for browning or frying. Available in a variety of sizes, this kitchen staple is perfect for the home chef.
Unsurpassed Heat Distribution
Pure aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
The Coolest Touch in Home Cooking
Cast stainless steel Cool Grip stick handles are contoured for a secure grip and designed to stay cool on the stovetop.
Superior Cooking Surface
Stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors.
Riveted stainless steel handles, including side grips and helper handles, are professionally riveted to ensure a lifetime of perfect balance.
Rims of cookware are tapered to make pouring clean and easy.
Oven safe to 500F. Cook on stovetop, in oven, or under broiler. Freezer safe for easy food storage.
Brilliant stainless steel comes out of the dishwasher looking like new.
- 18/10 mirror-finish stainless steel. Classic looks, professional performance. Cooking surface does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors.
- Solid stainless steel riveted handles stay cool on the stovetop. Safe and comfortable handling.
- Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Eliminates drips and spills while pouring. Measurement markings for ease of use
- Oven safe to 550 F. Cook on stovetop, in oven or under broiler. Freezer safe for easy storage.
- Rust Prevention: Don't let food/liquids especially salty foods/liquids sit in the pan for too long. Salty water can make any stainless steel rust
- Rust Removal: Stainless can require a bit stronger cleaning methods. This may scratch the bottom of the pan some but it will still function like new. Soap with a green scrub pad, baking soda, and bar keepers are the best options
Paula Deen Riverbend Aluminum Nonstick Covered Family Gathering Pan / Large Jumbo Cooker, 10-Quart, 13.75-Inch, Red Speckle
One-dish and large-batch cooking convenience gets upsized in style with the dishwasher-safe Paula Deen(r) Riverbend Aluminum Nonstick 10-Quart Covered Family Gathering Pan. Even occasional cooks can appreciate this large-capacity pan from Paula Deen(r). Wide and big enough to hold 10 quarts, the covered pan is ideal for pulling together your favorite one-dish pasta dinner, sauteing a sizable batch of healthy veggies, or taking a tamale pie from stovetop to oven. The dishwasher-safe aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly for better cooking control whatever the recipe. And the interior features long-lasting, top-quality nonstick, so foods release in a jiffy and cleanup is a cinch. Gather family and friends around the foods you love and love to cook with this tabletop-suitable covered pan from Paula Deen(r). Stain-resistant speckled porcelain exterior color inspired by classic enamelware and two comfortable, color-coodinating side handles make moving and serving from the pan easy as chicken pot pie. Suitable for all stovetops except induction, the pan is conveniently oven safe to 350 DegreeF, making it easy to tackle Paula's delicious stove-to-oven recipes. Best of all, durable, stylish Paula Deen(r) Riverbend Cookware makes mealmaking easier and conveniently leaves cleanup to the dishwasher. Explore the wide world of delicious, flavorful big-batch cooking with the colorful, charming dishwasher-safe Paula Deen(r) Riverbend Aluminum Nonstick 10-Quart Covered Family Gathering Pan.
- Extra-wide and large-capacity covered pan, perfect for one-dish meals, big batch cooking, and other dishes
- Dishwasher-safe aluminum nonstick cookware heats quickly and evenly for efficient cooking and frying performance
- Interior features top-quality nonstick so cooking won't bind and cleanup is a cinch
- Colorful stain-resistant speckled porcelain exterior inspired by classic enamelware adds a warm, cozy touch to the kitchen
- The large capacity covered pan is suitable for all stovetops except induction
Emeril Lagasse 62928 Dishwasher safe Nonstick Hard Anodized Covered Deep Saute Pan, 5-Quart ,Gray
In designing the Emeril Lagasse Hard Anodized Cookware, I thought about what I look for in pots and pans that I use both at home and in my restaurants: durability, dependability, and performance. Serious cooks will love the way the riveted handle fits the hand well and stays cool to the touch. The heavy-gauge aluminum means that these pans will heat up quickly and evenly, so you can count on even browning and cooking. These pans will go from stovetop to oven without missing a beat, and their tempered-glass, see-through lids allow you to keep an eye on whats inside without losing precious steam. And, hey theres no need to worry about clean-up with these pans: the durable, scratch-resistant nonstick coating means that even the stickiest foods will wipe right off. Better yet these pots are safe to go right into the dishwasher as well. Whats not to love? This 5 quart Emeril Lagasse Hard Anodized covered deep sauté pan, is a generously sized pan. It is perfect for braising, stewing, or cooking one-pot meals for a crowd.
- Triple-layer nonstick coating is easy to clean and safe for metal utensils
- Heavy-gauge aluminum for quick, even heat distribution
- riveted stainless steel handles go from stovetop to oven, hard anodized aluminum is safe to 450F, tempered glass lids are oven safe to 350F.
- convenient dishwasher-safe construction
- Tempered glass lids help monitor cooking
T-fal E91898 Ultimate Hard Anodized Scratch Resistant Titanium Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Anti-Warp Base Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe PFOA Free Glass Lid Cookware, 12-Inch, Gray
Enjoy reliable cooking performance with T-fal Ultimate hard-anodized nonstick cookware. Its innovative Thermo-Spot heat indicator lets you know when the pans are properly pre-heateda critical component to sealing in moisture and delicious flavor, whether sautéing vegetables or searing steak. When the pattern in the center turns to a solid red spot, the pan is hot and ready to cook. The cookwares hard-anodized aluminum construction heats quickly and offers long-lasting strength, while its warp-resistant even-heat base distributes heat evenly throughout for optimal cooking results. Use the cookware on any cook top, except for induction. PFOA-, Lead-, and Cadmium-free, the cookwares durable Expert nonstick interior offers a health-conscious option, effortless food release (little to no fat or oil needed), and easy cleaning. The T-fal Ultimate 10-inch saute pan features tall sides and a wide base that make it useful for a wide range of cooking techniques, from browning and frying to sautéing vegetables or searing fish. Even more, the pans vented tempered-glass lid traps in heat and moisture, while its silicone stay-cool handles come riveted for strength and offer a secure and comfortable hold. Oven safe up to 400 degrees F (lid up to 350 degrees F) and dishwasher-safe. Do not use glass lids that have cracks, chips or scratches and do not attempt to make repairs to damaged cookware. Using damaged lids or cookware could lead to explosions or injuries to users or bystanders
- Hard anodized aluminum construction for durability
- Unique Thermo-Spot heat indicator for proper preheating
- Hard Titanium nonstick interior for the ultimate and longest lasting performance
- Riveted silicone handles for safety and comfort
- TechnoResist Anti-warp Base; Oven safe to 400F; Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Great wedding gift for the couple and/or housewarming gift for a new home
- Dj controller under 1000
- Women's hunting boots
- Alcohol free shampoo
- What are the best 6x9 speakers for sound quality
- Hybrid golf clubs reviews
- Pens on amazon
- Reading lamps