Kaplan GMAT Math Workbook (Kaplan Test Prep)
Kaplan's GMAT Math Workbook is designed to help you build a strong foundation in the essential math skills you'll need for the GMAT. Focused review, practice questions, and test-taking strategies will help you master the material and face the test with confidence.
Kaplan is so certain that GMAT Math Workbook offers all the review you need to excel on the test that we guarantee it: After studying with this book, you'll score higher on the Quantitative section of the GMATor you'll get your money back.
- In-depth review of the essential concepts: arithmetic, algebra, and geometry
- Practice questions for all concepts and question types, with detailed answer explanations
- Test-taking strategies for every question type to help you tackle the test efficiently
- Strategy sheet with important formulas and tips
- We know the test: The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GMAT-related document available.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prepKaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
- Kaplan Publishing
GMAT Official Guide 2018 Quantitative Review: Book Online (Official Guide for Gmat Quantitative Review)
A supplement to the Official Guide with 300 additional quantitative questions
The GMAT Official Guide Quantitative Review provides targeted preparation for the mathematical portion of the GMAT exam. Designed by the Graduate Management Admission Council, this guide contains 300 real GMAT questions from past exams including 45 never-before-seen questions, plus the following features:
- An overview of the exam to help you get familiar with the content and format
- Review essential algebra, geometry, arithmetic, and word problems
- Detailed answer explanations that explain how the test maker thinks about a question
- Questions organized in order of difficulty from easiest to hardest
- Access to the same questions online at gmat.wiley.com, where you can build your own practice sets
Dont waste time practicing on fake GMAT questions. Optimize your study time with the GMAT Official Guide 2018 Quantitative Review using real questions from actual past exams.
GMAT Math Workbook
Students preparing to take the GMAT will find that this book gives the help they need to excel on the tests math section.
Separate chapters review the fundamentals of arithmetic, algebra, and geometry. Another chapter gives special attention to the tests often-perplexing word problems, with advice on translating a problems words into a specific equation. A final chapter focuses on the data sufficiency question type, which is new to many test takers.
Every chapter in the book is filled with plenty of practice problems and detailed solutions. Two full-length model tests are included for further practice. The author also offers helpful advice on test preparation and test-taking tips and strategies.
- Barron s Educational Series
Kaplan GMAT Math Workbook (Kaplan Test Prep)
Rusty on math? This workbook is designed to build a strong foundation in the math skills essential for success on the GMAT: arithmetic, algebra, and geometry.
THIS ESSENTIAL GUIDE INCLUDES:
- Practice exercises for every Quantitative question type
- Detailed answer explanations
- Proven test-taking strategies
- In-depth review of essential math concepts
GMAT Prep Plus 2019: 6 Practice Tests Proven Strategies Online Mobile (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from third-party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entities included with the product.
In this newest edition of Kaplan's GMAT Prep Plus 2019, about 25 of the questions are new, including an entirely new pre-test in the front of the book. This edition reflects April 16, 2018, and summer 2017 test changes.
The book guides you through your GMAT prep step-by-step, with online practice and videos to ensure you're ready for test day. Study Kaplan's proven strategies, practice your pacing, and become an expert on the exam's computerized format with five online practice tests.
Were so confident that GMAT Prep Plus 2019 will raise your score that we guarantee it: After studying with the book and online resources, you'll score higher on the GMAT or you'll get your money back.
You can also study on the go. Do practice sets and full practice tests on your mobile device.
The Best Practice
- 1,200 practice questionsincluding new questions for the 2019 editioncover all sections of the test and come with detailed explanations.
- 5 full-length online practice tests in the same shorter format as the revised GMAT help you practice using the same interface and adaptivity you'll see on test day.
- 1 full-length practice test with brand-new questions is included in the book for easy use and review. Its format has been updated to reflect the latest test change.
- A 200-question online Quiz Bank lets you select problems by topic, customizing your practice.
- Questions have been reviewed, revised, and updated Kaplan's expert teachers.
- 1-on-1 academic support from Kaplan faculty on our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGMAT
- Video workshops with top Kaplan faculty help you master our proven methods and strategies for scoring higher.
- Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran GMAT teachers who know studentsand every explanation is written to help you learn.
- We know the test. The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GMAT-related document available.
- We invented test prep. Kaplan has been helping students achieve their goals for over 80 years. More at kaptest.com.
- Want to know exactly what to expect on the GMAT? Take a practice exam at an official GMAT testing center, available only with Kaplan's Official Test Day Experience. Get more information in your online center.
Want to boost your studies with even more online practice and in-depth GMAT workbooks? Try Kaplan's GMAT Complete 2019.
- Publisher's Note: Products purchased from third-party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entities included with the product.
- Kaplan's GMAT Prep Plus 2019 guides you through your GMAT prep step-by-step, with online practice and videos to ensure you're ready for Test Day. Study Kaplan's proven strategies, practice your pacing, and become an expert in the exam's computerized format with five online practice tests.
- We're so confident that GMAT Prep Plus 2019 will raise your score that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, you'll score higher on the GMAT-or you'll get your money back.
- With GMAT Prep Plus 2019, you can study on the go. Log in from anywhere to do practice sets and even practice tests that are optimized for your mobile device.
GMAT Foundations of Math: 900 Practice Problems in Book and Online (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
Developed for test-takers who need a refresher, GMAT Foundations of Math provides a user-friendly review of basic math concepts crucial for GMAT success.
Designed to be user-friendly for all students, GMAT Foundations of Math provides:
* Easy-to-follow explanations of fundamental math concepts
* Step-by-step application of concepts to example problems
* 700 practice problems and 10 chapters
* Purchase of this book includes one year of online access to the Foundations of Math Homework Banks with 400 extra practice questions and detailed explanations not included in the book.
GMAT Foundations of Math is an invaluable resource for any student who wants to cement their understanding and build their basic math skills for the GMAT.
- Manhattan Prep Publishing
Barron's GMAT Math Workbook
Barron's GMAT Math Workbook gives you the help you need to excel on the test's math section and dramatically improves your chances for acceptance at a top school. Author Ender Markal reviews fundamentals of arithmetic, algebra, and geometry, but most important of all, he gives special attention to the test's often-perplexing word problems, with advice on translating a problem's words into a specific equation. He also focuses on a problem type that will be new to many GMAT test takers: the data sufficiency question. Two full-length model math tests with answers are also included for further practice.
Total GMAT Math
If you have to prepare for the GMAT Quantitative section with only one resource, this is it!. Total GMAT Math contains hundreds of pages of tutorials explaining every single type of question you're likely to see on the exam. Not only that, each one of over forty sections is followed by a drill section with exercises to ensure that you understand the content. There are over 500 exercises in the book! Best of all, each section is also accompanied by several realistic, practice GMAT problems. The book contains well over 300 brand-new practice questions that you won't find anywhere else. 100 of those questions are specially designated as "Challenge" questions. Total GMAT Math is jam-packed with effective, proven techniques, coupled with enough practice to make sure they sink in. They are the skills you need to get a 99th percentile score ... but explained without assuming you could already get one.
This brief volume covers all mathematical knowledge expected on the GMAT Quantitative section. It covers GMAT arithmetic and algebra, linear and quadratic equations, number properties, population statistics, basic set theory, geometry, and counting methods including permutation and combination. This book focuses on the explanation of mathematical concepts, rather than GMAT practice questions. However, it links to free, realistic GMAT practice questions online -- 800 GMAT practice questions in total. Your guide in this review is Andrew Mitchell, Chief Freedom Officer of GMAT Free LLC, the former Director of GMAT Programs at Kaplan Test Prep, dubbed the Guru of the GMAT by Poets & Quants and cited as a GMAT expert by publications including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and Bloomberg BusinessWeek.
GMAT Advanced Quant: 250 Practice Problems & Bonus Online Resources (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
Newly revised, this guide is designed for students seeking top GMAT scores. It offers essential techniques for approaching the GMATs most difficult math problems, along with extensive practice on challenging problems, of which over 20 are brand new.
Tackle the GMATs toughest quant problems with the worlds leading GMAT Prep company. To get into top business programs, you need top GMAT scores, and GMAT Advanced Quant is designed to get you there. Written for students striving for 800, this book focuses on building your high-level quantitative skills by combining elite techniques for problem solving and data sufficiency with intense practice. Learn the tactics most often used by top-scorers and train your instincts as you work through over 250 of the toughest practice problems, then test your skills online with access to two additional online practice sets! Written by Manhattan Preps 99th percentile GMAT instructors, GMAT Advanced Quant will help you get over that last hurdle on your path to 800.
- Manhattan Prep Publishing
- Rated beach chairs
- Stuff for frizzy hair
- Makeup remover wipes for oily skin
- Hud google maps
- Top mount refrigerator
- Scottsdale resorts
- Which ronco rotisserie is the best