BaoFeng Walkie Talkie UV-5R Dual Band Two Way Radio with one more 1800mAh UV5R Battery one Car Charge one Hand Mic. and one TIDRADIO NA-771 Antenna ham radio
Dual band, dual display: A/B band independent operation
128 groups channels storage: Shortcut menu operation mode
VFO & Memory channels scan: Emergency Alarm
Tri-color background light selectable: 0-9 grades VOX selectable
PTT & ANI ID: FM radio and 25 stations storage
1750Hz Brust Tone: Time-out Timer
Channel Monitor: Battery Saver
Keypad Lock: Channel Step: 2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25KHz
Low Battery Alert: ROGER SET
Emergency Alert: 25KHz/12.5KHz Switchable
FM Radio (65.0MHz-108.0MHz): Large LCD Display
LED Flashlight: Hight /Low RF Power Switchable
Voice companding: 50 CTCSS/ 104DCS coder & tone searching
Dual standby: PC programmable
Wide/Narrow Band(25kHz/12.5kHz): Transmitter time-out timer(TOT)
High/Low TX power selectable: Busy channel lock-out(BCLO)
Frequency Range: 65-108MHz(FM Receive only), 136-174MHZ and 400-480HZ (TX/RX)
Channel No.: 128
Antenna: High gain DualBand antenna
Weight: 250g(including battery, antenna)
Antenna: SMA -Female
Output power: 4W/1W (Max5W)
Compatiblility: UV-5X UV-5RA/Plus UV-5RB UV-5RC UV-5RD UV-5RE/Plus etc.
OS: Windows 98/2000/XP/WIN7-32bit/Vista (Not for 64-bit)
1x BAOFENG UV-5r Radios
2 X 7.4V/1800mAh Batteries included
1x Standard Antenna
1x TIDRADIO NA-771 Antenna
1x Power Adapter
1x Belt Clip
1x Hand Strap
1x User Manual
1x BaoFeng Handheld Speaker 3.5MM to 2.5MM
1X AC adapter
1X Desktop Charger
1x USB Program Cable
1x CD Due to the packing have more accessary so will use the Green box for packing
- Baofeng radio one more stand by Battery not need to worry not power, one Battery in use the other battery is charging.
- All the necessary accessary already include, not need to pay other money to buy other accessary
- TIDRADIO NA-771 Long antenna help you increase the traking range.
- VHF AND UHF Dual-band handheld have more talking frequency. With display function menu user can setting the uv5r radio by keypad quickly, Also can use program software setting by compputer
- Reasonable price is the ham radio user and businesser user top choice. Use the baofeng walkie talkie to contact with the other ham radio user or your companion
Ham Radio: Ham Radio License, Equipment, Antennas, and Activities; The Ultimate Guide to Amateur Radio
The all NEW Amateur Radio User Guide! Completely up-to-date information so you can get the most out of your Ham Radio. Grab the guide that should be in every ham shack!
What can you do with your Ham Radio?
Only this guide provides a comprehensive, easy to understand, and completely up-to-date explanation of how to get up and running in your very own ham shack! Learn exactly why so many enthusiasts love the world of amateur radio!
Grab this guide today and learn:
- What is Ham Radio?
- History of Ham Radio
- Ham Radio in the 21st Century
- Why get into Ham radio?
- How to Get Started With Amateur Radio
- Ham Radio Licensing Procedure in the United States
- License Classes
- License Exam
- How to prepare for the Amateur Radio Licensing Exam
- What to Consider When Purchasing a Ham Radio
- Hand held Ham Radios
- Mobile Ham radios
- Ham radio base stations
- Uses of the different categories of ham radios
- Choosing your radio
- Hand held Transceivers
- Mobile Ham Radio Transceivers
- Mono band, Dual band, and Multi band radios: Which to choose?
- High Frequency, Very High Frequency, Ultra High Frequency, or All Modes: Which to choose?
- Summary: Choosing a transceiver
- Radio 101
- Terms and basic concepts
- Radio Frequency
- Radio Wavelengths
- High Frequency, Very High Frequency, and Ultra High Frequency Ranges
- Radio Channels
- Basic Operating Procedures and Beginning Contact
- Beginning using a Hand Held Transceiver and a Local Repeater
- Initiating a call
- Responding to a Call
- Making direct Contact
- Using CQ to make contact
- How to Respond to a C Q
- Continuous Wave Contacts
- QSL Cards
- Common problems in amateur radio
- Citizen Band Radio
- Family Radio Service System
- And much more!
If you are serious about getting into ham radio, it only makes sense to also have the knowledge to get the most out of it. Empower yourself to fully enjoy your ham radio when you grab this guide today!
BaoFeng BF-F8HP (UV-5R 3rd Gen) 8-Watt Dual Band Two-Way Radio (136-174MHz VHF & 400-520MHz UHF) Includes Full Kit with Large Battery
The Most Powerful One Yet: BaoFeng BF-F8HP (High Power).
The BF-F8HP is the most powerful BaoFeng capable of transmitting 8 watts! A PC03 FTDI Programming Cable is Recommended for Easier PC Programming
The BF-F8HP is the third and final generation of the UV-5R. Some new features found in the BF-F8HP are the three selectable power levels (Low - 1w, Med - 4/5w, High-7/8w); the BF-F8HP has a better high-gain antenna (7") that was not available in earlier models; the BF-F8HP also brings back the customizable tri-color display that was not found in second generation UV-5Rs. The BF-F8HP also comes with a Full IN-DEPTH 76 Page User Manual that will help you get aquatinted with all the New Features!
Much like its little brothers (the BF-F8 and the UV-5R) the BF-F8HP maintains full cross accessory compatibility with all previous UV-5R accessories.
Model: New BAOFENG BF-F8HP
Battery: 2000mAh, 7.4v, Li-ion
Frequency Range: 65-108MHz (FM Receive only) 136-174MHz and 400-520MHz (TX/RX)
Antenna: High Gain Dual Band Antenna 7" Antenna
Mode of operation: Simple or semi-duplex
Transmitter Output power: 8W/5W / 1W (Max 8W)
Modulation Mode: 16k F3E / 11k F3E
Maximum deviation: 5kHz(Wide) / <2.5kHz(Narrow) CTCSS/DCS deviation: 0.5/-0.1kHz(Wide) / 0.3/-0.1kHz(Narrow)
7.4V 2000mahvLi-ion Battery Pack
***NEW IN-Depth Manual
Desktop Charger (110V)
Programming Tips and Help Provided at Miklor.com
- Upgrades from our Previous Generation UV-5R: Twice the Output Power (8 watts up from 4 watts output), New Hardened Durable Radio Shell, 30 Larger Battery, V-85 High Gain Antenna (Twice the Antenna Performance), USA Support In-depth User Guide Included
- High / Med / Low Power Settings (8W, 4W, 1W); Frequency Range: 65-108 MHz(Only commercial FM radio reception) VHF: 136-174 MHz(Rx/Tx). UHF: 400-520 MHz(Rx/Tx); Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow) Selectable
- The BF-F8HP was designed in the USA and because not everyone is a radio-expert we really wanted to focus on providing an easier user experience! That starts with the new in-depth manual that guides you through the capabilities and customization of the BF-F8HP. On top of that the BF-F8HP also includes exclusive concierge customer help and warranty support. This concierge service is only available on select BaoFeng models such as the BF-F8HP, UV-82HP, and UV-5X3.
- A PC03 FTDI Programming Cable is Recommended for Easier PC Programming
- BaoFeng Tech is the only authorized USA BaoFeng Distributor to honor the Manufacturer Warranty. Only BaoFeng Tech offers warranty claims without shipping anything to China. You must insure that BaoFeng Tech is your selected buying option when buying to be able to have the full USA warranty.
QYT KT-8900 Dual Band Mobile Transceiver VHF/UHF 136-174/400-480MHz 25/20W Mini Car Radio Amateur (Ham) Radio, with Programming Cable & Software
Features & Functions
QYT-KT8900 upgraded with Cooling Fan
1. Frequency Range: VHF 136-174MHZ UHF:400-480MHz
2. Output Power: VHF 25Watt, UHF 20Watt
4. Optional signal setting
5. FM Radio Function
6. PTT ID
7. Auto Lock
8. Remote stun
9. Remote Kill
10. Channel Name set
11. 200 Channels
Channel Spacing: 25KHz 20K 12.5
Frequency Stability: 2.5ppm
Operating Temperature: -20 60
Operating Voltage: 13.8V DC 15
Dimension: 4.7*3.9*1.4 in
Weight (with bracket): 2.1 lb
Sensitivity: 0.25V / 0.35V
Channel choice:70dB /60dB
Inter-modulation Rejection: 60dB/ 65dB
Spurious Rejection: 70dB /70dB
Audio Distortion: 5
Audio output power:[email protected]
1x Mobile Transceiver
1x Microphone with DTMF Keypad
1x Car Charger
1x Mounting Bracket(Fuse and Screws included)
1x User Manual
1x Programming Cable
- I. IMPORTANT: Authorized QYT Distributor, ONE of typical SMALL Mobile Radio, Compact, Basic and Great Starter for a HAM BEGINNER.
- II. Perfect Size 4.7*3.9*1.4 in, Light Weight around 1.3 lb; Frequency Range: 65-108MHz (Commercial FM ONLY), VHF 136-174MHz (Rx/Tx), UHF 400-480MHz (Rx/Tx); Output Power: VHF-25Watt/UHF-20Watt
- III. Updates: Built with COOLING FAN; Programming Cable Jack on the FRONT, External Speakers Port (3.5mm) on the BACK; Useful Guidance at MIKLOR, Free Software at CHIRP for Easier PC Programming; BE SURE to Download CORRECT version of software and Operate it properly.
- IV. Functions: FM. Dual Band. Dual Display. Dual Standby. DTMF. CTCSS. DCS. FM. PTT ID. Auto Lock. Remote Stun. Remote Kill. Customized Channel. 200 Channels Storage. High/Low Power Setting.
- V. Kit Includes: QYT KT-8900, Speaker Microphone, 6 ft DC Cable with Cigarette Plug Connector, Radio & Mic Brackets, Mounting Hardware, Official QYT Programming Cable FOR FREE (Work with WINDOW 10) and User Guide
BaoFeng UV-5R 65-108 MHz Dual-Band Ham Radio (Black)
This BAOFENG UV-5R transceiver is a micro-miniature multiband FM transceiver with extensive receive frequency coverage, providing local-area two-way amateur communications along with unmatched monitoring capability.For the troubleshooting steps please refer Page no.18 in the user manual attached below.
- Dual-Band Display, Dual Freq. Display, Dual-Standby
- 25KHz/12.5KHz Switchable
- Channel Step: 2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25KHz Frequency Range: 136-174 / 400-480MHz
- 128 Channels 50 CTCSS and 104 CDCSS
Baofeng x Radioddity UV-5RX3 Tri-Band Radio VHF, 1.25M, UHF Amateur Handheld Ham Two Way Radio Walkie Talkie with Earpiece and Charger
What's BaoFeng UV-5RX3
The best HT is the one that balances cost, functionality and reliability. Given that these are all determined by users requirements, Radioddity has been listening to customers voices and finally came out This UV-5RX3 with BaoFeng. How nice to get a radio with 2M/1.25M/70cm all in one! Accessories compatibility UV-5RX3 has the traditional 5r-plus case design, which means that Accessories like battery eliminator, speaker Mic, earpiece, 3800mAh battery, etc. Are fully compatible. great addition UV-5RX3 Provides an extra antenna for 220MHz so that you can swap when you are using the 1.25M band. We also recommend you to get a Radioddity rd-301 tri-band antenna(not included in package) for more convenient use. enlarged battery capacity UV-5RX3 is equipped with 1800mAh Li-ion battery, which is much better than other 5R Series Battery capacity. VOX function it lets you speak and transmit without pressing the PTT button.
2.Fm function 68-105mhz (RX)
3.Channel capacity: 128
4.Battery: Li-ion 1800mAh
5.Output power: 5 watts
6.Calling methods: CTCSS, DCS, tone burst, DTMF
7.Wide/narrow bandwidth setting
1 x 1800mAh Li-ion battery
1 x Dual band antenna
1 x 220MHz single band antenna
1 x desktop charger
1 x adapter
1 x original earpiece
1 x wrist strap
1 x belt clip
1 x user Manual
- Tri-Band RadioThe UV-5RX3 was specifically designed as a Tri-Band transceiver. The internal filtering allows not only the traditional VHF and UHF frequencies, but also includes the 220-225 MHz Ham band for the US.
- Classic 5R-Plus DesignUV-5RX3 continued the classic 5R-Plus design with glossy metal shell and it shares almost all the accessories with Baofeng UV-5R Plus.
- What's MoreTwo antennas included. One is for the standard VHF/UHF band and the additional one is specifically tuned for 220 MHz.
- Features & Programming Tri-Color Display DTMF Access PC programmable via cable Support CHIRP(under Radioddity).
- Technical Support & Guarantee Radioddity provides 1 year and 6 months warranty and 60 Days no reason return; You can always contact our customer support for help. We also provide in-depth user manual and programming tips which are both available on radioddity.com
TYT MD-380 - DMR/Moto TRBO Ham Radio
Introductory pricing just for ham radio operators! This is TYT's first DMR digital radio, which utilizes Time-Division Multi-Access (TDMA) digital technology. This is compatible with Motorola TRBO Tier I & II radios including radios manufactured by Motorola, Hytera, Kenwood, and Vertex Standard. Priority Scan Voice Prompt Complying with digital protocol ETSI TS102 361-1.-2.-3 Power-on protection Compatible with MotoTRBO Tier I&II Color LCD display DTMF decoding and encoding Text messages in digital mode Updated software available for new features Analogue and Digital mode Combined Updated to 1000 channels Programming multifunction key Private call,group call and all call Built-in CTCSS/DCS . Frequency Range: 400-470MHz Channel No.: 1000 Antenna impedance: 50 Operating Voltage: 7.5 vDC Operating Temperature: -30C60C Dimension(W x H x D): 128x61x38mm Battery: 1700mAh Li-ion Transmitter Output power: 5W(H; 1W(L) Vocoder type: TDMA Frequency Stability: 1.0 PPM Adjacent channel power: -60dB Spurious Radiation Antenna:9KHz-1GHz , -36dBm 1GHz-12.75GHz ,-30dBm Hum and noise: -40dB @12.5KHz 4 FSK Digital Mode 12.5KHz(data only):7k60FXD 12.5KHz(datavoice)7k60FXE Receiver Digital sensitivity: 0.3uV/-117.4dBm(BER 5); 0.22uV/-100dBm(BER 1) Audio distortion: 3(TYPE) Audio power: 1W Audio response: =1dB-3dB Adjacent Channel Selectivity: Tia603C:65dB,ETSI:60dB Spurious Tia603C:75dB,ETSI:70dB Co Channel rejection: -12 dB
- TYT MD-380 UHF Analog/Digital DMR Radio USB cable
- USB Programming Cable and software
- AC Charger, 2000 mAh Battery, Belt Clip, Antenna, English Manual
Baofeng GT-3 Mark-II Handheld Ham Radio FM Radio Dual Band Two Way Radio Transceiver, Chipsets Upgraded, ABS Frame Programming Cable
1. Frequency Range:
136-174 / 400-519.995 MHz
2. Dual-Band Display, Dual Freq. Display,
3. Output Power: 4 /1Watts
4. 128 Channels 50 CTCSS and 104 DCS
5. Built-in VOX Function
6. 1750Hz Brust Tone
7. FM Radio (65.0MHz-108.0MHz)
8. LED Flashlight
9. Large LCD Display
10. Hight /Low RF Power Switchable
11. 25KHz/12.5KHz Switchable
12. Emergency Alert
13. Low Battery Alert
14. Battery Saver
15. Time-out Timer
16. Keypad Lock
17. Monitor Channel
18. Channel Step:
1x GT-3 Two Way Radio
1x High Gain Antenna
1x Programming CableCD
1x Belt Clip
1x Desktop Charger
1x Car Charger
1x User Manual
- FCC Part 15B & Part 97 Certified (ID: 2AJGM-UV5R); Frequecy Range: 65-108 Mhz(Only commercial FM radio reception) VHF: 136-174 Mhz(Rx/Tx). UHF: 400-480 Mhz(Rx/Tx)
- Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow), High power / low (5W/1W), selectable.
- Selectable Frequency Step/2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25 kHz.
- Function Busy Channel Lock "BCLO".
- Function "VOX" (Voice Operated Transmission), "OFFSET" (frequency offset for repeater access).
BaoFeng UV-5R MK4 8W High Power 2019 Two Way Amateur (Ham) Radio Walkie Talkie, Mirkit Edition
We As Mirkit company are the official distributors of Baofeng ham radios and are proposing 100 USA Warranty from MIRKIT Radio for all our clients! We would like to propose you the Best Seller among the Max Power MP 8 watt walkie talkie radios - MIRKIT Edition Baofeng Radio UV-5R MK4 VHF /UHF DUAL-BAND TWO-WAY RADIO:- Output Power: 8W /5W /1W
- Frequency Range: 136-174 MHz / 400-520 MHz
- Dual-Band Display, Dual Frequency Display, Dual-Standby
- 128 Channels
- 50 CTCSS and 104 CDCSS
- Built-in VOX Function
- 1750 Hz Burst Tone
- FM Radio (65.0 MHz - 108.0 MHz)
- LED Flashlight
- Large LCD Display
- High /Med /Low RF Power Switchable
- 25 KHz /12.5 KHz Switchable
- Emergency Alert
- Low Battery Alert
- Battery Saver
- Time-out Timer
- Keypad Lock
- Monitor Channel
- Channel Step: 2.5 /5 /6.25 /10 /12.5 /25 KHz
- Roger Set
BOX CONTENT:1 x UV-5R (VHF 136-174 MHz /UHF 400-519.995 MHz)
1 x 7.4V 1800 mAh Li-ion Battery Pack
1 x Antenna
1 x Earphone Mic / Headset
1 x Belt Clip
1 x Hand Strap
1 x English Manual
1 x Adapter
1 x Desktop Charger (100V240V)
EXTRA: A link for a special firmware mirkit-channelist will be provided on request
- Power: High /Med /Low Power Settings (8W /5W /1W)
- Frequency: 65-108 MHz (Only commercial FM radio reception) VHF: 136-174 MHz /UHF: 400-520 MHz
- Function : Auto Keypad Lock, Dual Band, Dual Frequency Display and Dual Standby
- Warranty: 100 USA Warranty from MIRKIT / BATTERY : 1800 mAh
- Extra: A link for a special firmware mirkit-channelist will be provided on request
D-Star for Beginners
A Practical, What-You-Need-to-Know Guide to Getting on D-Star.
D-Star is a powerful system for linking the worlds of amateur radio and the Internet. You can link your handheld radio to repeaters, individuals, or reflectors located anywhere in the world, quickly and easily. And because its all digital, you get crystal-clear, digital sound. The book covers the setup and use of four different D-Star hardware configurations:
DV-Dongle: A small device that lets you access the entire D-Star network from your computer. No radio is required.
Icom IC-92AD Radio: A small handheld radio that is very common. The setup for most Icom radios is very similar to this, so if you have another Icom, its easy to adapt these instructions.
Icom IC-ID5100A Radio: Icoms newest (as of this writing) Mobile D-Star radio. With touchscreen input, GPS, and a repeater/reflector database, this radio is a completely new way to program your radio.
DVAP: A device that combines all the other methods. Use your handheld radio to transmit to a small device on your computer that encodes your digital radio signal and transmits it through the Internet.
Inside youll find step-by-step tutorials on how use your radio or dongle to:
Use RT Systems programming software to program the IC-92AD radio (CHIRP is similar)
Use the included software and tools to program the ID5100A Radio
Connect with the optional D-RATS software to send files and text messages through a computer interface
Connect to local D-Star Repeaters
Connect to Reflectors
Link to distant repeaters
Link to individuals without knowing their location
Use various online tools to find frequencies, command strings, Nets, and more!
New in this Second Edition, Updated for 2015, youll find: A chapter for Icoms new IC-ID5100A radio, which touch-screen programming and an internal repeater database. D-Star has never been easier! All the other chapters have been revised and expanded upon. Also new is an updated list of current reflectors, modules, and their uses.
This short book gives you a simple step-by-step walkthrough of all the options to set up your D-Star station using dozens of screenshots and examples. The whole process is detailed, from registering your call sign with the D-Star network to installing the DVAP or DV-Dongle software on your PC or Mac and making your first calls to individuals, ham repeaters, or reflectors.
- Low light professional camcorder
- Pore vacuum blackhead remover
- Place to ski in vermont
- Cream for skin infection
- Home hair bleach
- Mens christmas sweaters
- Game cameras on the market