UNICOOK Heavy Duty Ceramic Pizza Grilling Stone, Baking Stone, Pizza Pan, Perfect for Oven, BBQ and Grill, Thermal Shock Resistant, Durable and Safe, 15x12 Inch Rectangular, 6.6Lbs
Use Unicook pizza stone to Cook delicious crisp crust pizzas Like a Chef and Amaze Your Family and Friends. Unicook pizza stone can be used in outdoor grill and home oven. This stone is convenient for cooking homemade pizza and frozen pizza. In addition to pizza, the stone can be used to make breads, cookies, biscuits and more.
How to Use Unicook Pizza Stone
It is important to know that pizza stone without preheating will not cook evenly. Please preheat the stone before placing food on it.
1. Place the pizza stone itself in middle of oven or grill and pre-heat it at 500 F (260 C) for about 30 minutes.
2. Sprinkle flour or cornmeal on top of the stone to create a non-stick surface.
3. Return both stone and pizza to the grill or oven, close the grill lid and cook the pizza for 10 to 12 minutes.
4. Check in halfway to ensure the pizza is not overheated.
5. Once the crust is brown, remove the pizza from stone. Enjoy at once.
How to Clean a Pizza Stone
1. Let the stone completely cool off before washing.
2. Never use soap or detergent on a stone because the porous of the stone will absorb cleaning liquids and leave a soapy aftertaste.
3. Hand wash with warm water. Not dishwasher safe.
4. Use a brush or nylon pad to remove excess food.
5. Air dry the stone completely after cleaning.
Note: A well-used pizza stone typically has many dark, discolored areas, which is normal and no need to clean. It means your pizza stone become naturally seasoned and gets better to use.
1. Never season pizza stone with oil or grease. It will develop non-stick surface with regular use.
2. Do not use soap or detergent which may affect the taste of foods
3. Never handle a hot pizza stone with your bare hands.
4. Pizza stone can break if bumped or dropped. Handle with care.
5. Do not cut pizza on a pizza stone.
- Made of FDA & LFGB approved Cordierite stone, no odor; Heat-safe up to 1,450F (787C) and excellent thermal shock resistance
- Great for cooking fresh or frozen pizza on the grill or in the oven. Perfect for baking pizza, bread and cookies at home
- Measures 14.9" by 11.8". Golden thickness 5/8"(16mm), weighs up to 6.6Lbs, distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking, much more efficient than metal
- Draw out moisture from dough, make pizza or flatbread with crispy crusts, avoiding the sogginess that often occurs with metal pans
- Come with a free plastic multi-purpose scraper, easy to scrape off the residue stuck to the stone or use as a dough cutter and scraper.WarningNever use soap or detergent for cleaning! Never season pizza stone with oil or grease!
Old Stone Oven Rectangular Pizza Stone
Where theres a party, theres pizzaand tonight the partys in your kitchen. It doesnt matter if the only guests are this Old Stone Oven Rectangular Pizza Stone, a bottle of Valpolicella and you in your finest sweatpants. Youll be making pizzeria-worthy pies with delightfully textured crusts. In the blink of an eye, this large pizza stone bakes up your dough, draping it in a gooey blanket of cheese you can wrap yourself up in or actually eat. The best part? In addition to being the best pizza stone for your oven, it doubles as the best baking stone for happenin bread parties, too.
- Baking stone creates restaurant-quality pizzas and breads
- Bakes up multi-layered crunchy-chewy crusts
- Absorbs heat and transfers it evenly for a perfect bake
- Durable, non-cracking; crafted from a blend of lead-free clays
- Specially engineered Heat Core eliminates soggy centers
- Dimensions: 14.5" L x 16.5" W
Pizza Stone 12" x 15" Rectangular Baking & Grilling Stone, Perfect for Oven, BBQ and Grill. Innovative Double - faced Built - in 4 Handles Design
Pizzeria quality pizzas at home any time
Simulates professional brick ovens, evenly distributes heat for optimal cooking, absorbs moisture out of the dough, this stone will give you the crispy, browned crust that you crave and reach the commercial brick oven effect easily. Not only for pizza but also for bread,cookies,biscuit and more. You can also heat or reheat ready-made pizzas for much crispier results.
1400 resistance and strong thermal stability
Durable for years, which would not break under 1400 in normal use.
Innovative unique double-faced built-in handled design
Space saving, the most practical stone design, make transferring much more easier, one ROCKSHEAT built-in handled stone acts as two normal handled ones.
0.63" for this size, no extra unnecessary weight and would not require for long preheating time as the thicker ones.
We are Dr. Stone
We are pizza stone manufacturer with more than 10 years of experience. Making stone is not just business, it's our career.
Can be used in oven or on grill(gas or charcoal)directly
Seasoning or conditioning your stone in any condition is not required.If you aren't 100 satisfied with our pizza stone, just contact uswe will take care of it
Click 'Add to Cart' to purchase now, our stone takes your oven to the next level!
The stone has to be fully preheat before baking, we recommend at minimum 500.
Only wash it in clean water.
Please don't place oil, sauce, cheese directly on the stone.
A detailed user guide will be sent to you with the stone.
- PIZZERIA QUALITY PIZZAS AT HOME ANY TIME. You can easily get pizzeria quality pizza in the comfort of your home. In order for you to have an optimal experience of cooking, it distributes heat evenly, provides you a crispy color crust that you always wanted. This stone is not only for making pizzas but can also be used to bake cookies, bread, biscuits and much more. You can even heat ready-made pizzas for better results.
- 1400 RESISTANCE AND ROBUST THERMAL STABILITY. It is resilient for many years and will not disrupt under 1400 when used normally. It can tolerate an implausible amount of heat.
- INNOVATIVE DOUBLE-FACED BUILT-IN HANDLES DESIGN. It has double-faced with handles that are built-in and is designed for convenience. It helps to save space. It is designed in such a practical way which makes transferring easier. One ROCKSHEAT built-in handled stone acts as two normal handled ones.
- FDA, RoHS, LFGB, etc CERTIFICATED. The stone is burnt in 2200 kiln, it does not encompass any harmful substance or odor.
- FERFECT THICKNESS. The thickness of this stone is (0.63") and it does not have needless weight. You don't have to preheat it for a long time as compared to the ones which are thicker.
The Ultimate Rectangular Pizza Stone for Oven & Grill. 14" x 16" Baking Stone with Exclusive ThermaShock Protection & Core Convection Technology for a Crunchy Crust on Pizzas & Bread. No-Spill Stopper
The Ultimate Rectangular Pizza Stone, 14" x 16", for Cooking & Baking on Oven & Grill. Exclusive ThermoShock & Core Convection Technology for a Crunchy Crust. Patented No-Spill Stopper & Recipes eBook
- MORE SPACE = BETTER COOKING: With a baking surface of 16"x14", this stone offers a wide surface, ideal for pizza, bread, bruschetta, and cookies too! You can cook two personal-size pizzas side by side, bake 2 or 3 loafs of bread or larger batches of cookies, as you can distribute them evenly through the whole surface. It fits all ovens that are at least 15" deep. Make Pizza Night a family tradition.
- THE PERFECT THICKNESS: At .8" thick (average), our stone's superior engineering provides greater heat retention than thinner brands and is less prone to breakage; its bottom has an all-around ledge, making it easier to handle this 8-pound stone. Even though it has a bigger surface area, it adapts to smaller ovens, using their space in the best possible way. Check that your oven is at least 15" deep before purchasing
- NO MORE SPILLS OR SPOILED PIZZAS: Our patent-pending no-spill stopper, not available on any other pizza stone, prevents pie from sliding off the back when you remove it from the stone, for a no-spill, worry free, home pizza cooking experience.
- NO MORE BROKEN STONES: The #1 complaint about pizza stones is that they tend to break easily after a few uses. Our proprietary ThermaShock Technology ensures a worry-free cooking as our stone will not break due to temperature changes (and is backed by our Limited Lifetime Guarantee). Combined with our exclusive Core Convection Technology that concentrates heat in the core, then projects the heat outward to cook from the center out, our stone ensures an evenly cooked, delectably crispy crust
- 🇺🇸 100 SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - At Love This Kitchen, we take everyday tools and redesign them to make them better, stylish, and practical for the inner Chef in all of us. Using only the best materials, we create top of the line kitchen tools that are made to last. Established in USA since 2002, here is our promise: If you aren't 100 thrilled with your purchase, just contact Amazon within 60 days for a full refund. Plus, all our products have a limited Lifetime Guarantee, so Order Now!
Pizzacraft PC0002 Rectangular Ceramic Pizza Stone with Wire Frame, 15 x 12.1
Fire up the oven and get ready for professional results baking pizza at home! Ceramic baking stones are perfect for your favorite pizza, bread, pastries, or any other baked goods, eliminating hot spots while cooking and thus producing a uniformly-browned, crispy crust. Baking stones are also convenient for cooking or re-heating ready-made frozen pizza & baked goods. And this 15" round ceramic pizza stone comes with wire handles to make it easy to transport the stone from the oven to the table to serve piping hot pizza. Included in this set is our pizza recipe book -with over 40 recipes for dough's, sauces, & pizzas, you can learn to create classic pizza recipes and discover new favorites. The recipe book also contains tips on methods and equipment all in gorgeous full-color photography. Youll never order delivery again.
- Ceramic baking stone disperses heat evenly for a uniform, crispy crust for your homemade pizza
- Also use to heat and re-heat frozen pizza and baked goods
- Wire handle rack allows heated stone to be safely carried from oven to serving table
- Stone requires no seasoning or conditioning
- Dimensions: 15" x 12.1" rectangle
Baking Steel - The Original Ultra Conductive Pizza Stone (14"x16"x1/4")
Pizza stone made from ultra-conductive steel. Inspired by Modernist Cuisine, the Baking Steel is more conductive cooking surface than stone and stores up to 18 x more energy than a traditional pizza stone. Because of that conductivity, it cooks faster and more evenly at a lower temperature, resulting in beautiful, thin, crispy crust. WE DO NOT SHIP TO P.O. BOXES.
- Pizza stone made of Ultra-Conductive SteelVirtually indestructibleMade in the USAGreat as a stovetop griddle
- induction plate and even as a cold plate after its been frozenPre-seasoned
Pizza Stone for Best Crispy Crust Pizza, Only Stoneware with Thermarite (Engineered Tuff Cordierite). Durable, Certified Safe, Ovens & Grills 14 x 16 Rectangular, Bonus Recipe Ebook & Free Scraper
What is Thermarite and Why does it Make the Best Pizza Stone?
Get the Best Crispy Crust with a Pizza Stone that is Engineered to Last
Thermarite is a high density, specially formulated Cordierite that is super-heated to over 2,000F providing engineered strength, extreme durability and superior thermal shock capabilities
Thermarite Absorbs More Moisture -Its unique, highly absorbent micro-pore structure extracts and absorbs moisture out of moist dough creating the Best Crispy Crusts
Thermarite's superior heat retention and heat transfer provides an even heat that is transmitted directly into the food for better crusts
Does not smell - Cast Elegance's Thermarite is created with extreme heat that vaporizes all organic matter, creating a premium, professional grade stone that has no odor when heated
Use on Ovens and Grills (Gas or Charcoal) - Thermarite shields the pizza from the intense heat of the grill
Brick Oven Results at Home for a fraction of the cost of a professional brick oven
Certified Safe - Passed US FDA, RoHS, European Union & German Food Code Safety Standards
Packaged to arrive in one piece without any micro-fractures
One Pizza Stone - 14"x16" Rectangular x 5/8" Thick, Use and Care instructions, One 4"x5" scraper (Use for easy cleanup and food creation) and Recipe EBook
Our Proprietary Thermarite makes this the best pizza stone
Engineered to last: high durability, high heat transfer, absorbs more moisture giving you the best crispy crust
Ready to Use - No seasoning or conditioning required. Cut on the stone/serve on the stone - It is ready for you to use right out of the box
100 Satisfaction Guaranteed - We'll work to resolve any issue you have
These won't last long!
Click the "Add to Cart" Button at the Top of This Page!
- The Best Crispy Crust - Thermarite absorbs more moisture -superior heat retention & transfer
- Thermarite is engineered to last with better durability, strength & superior thermal shock
- Use on Ovens & Grills - Thermarite shields the pizza from the intense heat of the grill
- Certified Safe - US FDA, European Union, German Food Code, RoHS. . . Does not smell
- 14"x16" Rectangle Stone Use & Care Instructions Bonus 4"x5" Scraper Free Recipe Ebook
#1 Pizza Stone - Baking Stone. SOLIDO Rectangular 14"x16" - Perfect for Oven, BBQ and Grill
The Solido Pizza Stone With its EXCLUSIVE Heat Spiral has been especially engineered and designed by Solido Baking to instantly turn your standard oven into a genuine pizzeria oven.
Our mission: allow you to blow away your friends and family with AWESOME pizza. To make you THE CHEF.
Unique Heat Spiral
The SOLIDO Rectangular Pizza Stone has a feature not found on any other baking stone on the market today, and it's the secret to making true pizzeria-quality gourmet pies (and bread, or yummie cookies!) every time.
A Perfect Fit
(Dimensions: 14" by 16". Thickness: stone 0,75" bottom feet/spiral 0,35".)
Absolutely: this baking stone fits all standard ovens. What's more: it's rectangular shape gives you a larger cooking surface over round pizza pans or stones. Think big!
Say Goodbye To Bad Crust For Good
With its revolutionary Heat Spiral, the SOLIDO Rectangular Pizza Stone solves the crust problem for good. The spiral design at the bottom of our pizza stone isn't just for showing off. While certainly stylish, it's designed to be ruthlessly functional! The Heat Spiral allows your pizza stone to:
- Heat up faster than the average pizza stone
- Retain more heat in the center of the pizza stone
Oven, BBQ or Grill: Your Choice
The SOLIDO Rectangular Pizza Stone With Speed Spiral is the finest quality pizza stone that money can buy. Only the best materials are used for our baking stone, so it can withstand extremely high temperatures (up to 2000F!) - way higher than you could ever fire that BBQ or Grill.
Bring The Pizzeria Home
Wow your friends and family with pizza that is so perfect they'll swear you ordered delivery from the best pizzeria in town!
Just SCROLL BACK UP and hit ADD TO CART to get your very own Solido Pizza Stone!
- PERFECT FOR PIZZA, BREAD, COOKIES. Through incredible extensive testing and trying, we know you'll get superb results every single time. Be ready to blow away your friends and family with AWESOME pizza.
- A MATCH FOR YOUR OVEN, BBQ, OR GRILL. Easily beating every round pizza stone or pizza pan, this baking stone has a bigger surface area, yet still fits all standard ovens.
- EVERY BITE IS PERFECTION. Our EXCLUSIVE heat spiral heats your Solido pizza stone faster and stores heat in the center. This means you'll cook the toppings in the middle just as deeply and flavorful as the ones on the edges. And yes: works for ready-made frozen pizza as well!
- UNPARALLELED QUALITY. The Solido cooking stone combines its UNIQUE heat spiral with beautifully crafted feet on the underside to keep the stone balanced, giving you superior grip and easy maneuverability.
- WE GOT YOUR BACK. Awesome tried-and-tested recipes, Top Tips and Tricks and all the support and instructions you'll ever need: ALL YOURS when you buy the Solido pizza stone from its creator and manufacturer: Solido baking! So hit the ADD TO CART button now. (Don't forget to add the Solido Pizza Peel as well!!)
Pizzacraft PC9899 20 x 13.5 Rectangular ThermaBond Baking/Pizza Stone for Oven or Grill
Fire up the oven or grill and start baking artisan-style pizzas in the comfort of your own home! Crafting homemade pizzas takes only a good baking stone, a great pizza dough recipe and a few handfuls of your favorite toppings, and in no time youve got a delicious, piping hot, crispy crust pizza of your own making. Enjoy the same quality of food baked in a professional brick lined oven in your home kitchen or grill. Baking stones are perfect for pizza, bread, pastries or any other baked goods, eliminating hot spots while cooking, and produce uniformly browned crust. Baking stones are also convenient for heating and re-heating ready-made frozen pizza and baked goods. Stones require no seasoning or conditioning. Product Care: Stones arrive ready for immediate use there is no need to "season" a new stone with oil or soak the stone in water before each use. The natural properties of a stones will cause it to darken and spot with age; do not attempt to remove this discoloration. Do not ever use soap when cleaning the stone, just hot water and a non-abrasive scrubber. For best results, pre-heat oven or grill to 500F (260C) and place stone in middle of oven on lowest rack or middle of grill for 30 minutes. If baking a prepared food item, bake as directed by manufacturer on packaging. For fresh pizza, a flat metal spatula or a pizza peel dusted with cornmeal or flour works well for transferring food to the baking stone. Alternatively, using an oven mitt or glove, remove the hot stone from the oven, place on heat-safe surface, place food to be baked onto the stone, and return both to the oven or grill. STONE WILL GET HOT! USE OVEN MITT OR GLOVE WHEN HANDLING.
- Make Your Own DELICIOUS PIZZA At HOME And Reheat Ready-Made Frozen Pizza
- Not Just for PIZZA, Can BAKE BREAD, PASTRIES and OTHER GOODS
- ThermaBond - THERMAL SHOCK RESISTANT, Made of 100 All-Natural FDA-Safe Material
- NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION Is Even More Durable And Fits Standard Ovens
- Measures 20" by 13.5" by .67". Pizzacraft stones can withstand temperatures of at least 900F
CucinaPro 815 Oven, Grill, BBQ-Rectangular Pizza Baking Stone-XL 16" x 14" Pan for Perfect Crispy Crust, Light Brown
Pizza Stone for Oven, Grill, BBQ- Rectangular Pizza Baking Stone- XL 16" x 14" Pan for Perfect Crispy Crust: CucinaPro's professional-grade pizza stone will take your homemade pizza making to the next level! Designed to be used in the oven or on the grill the unique square stone is sure to produce a crisp crust. The highly absorbent porous material extracts moisture while simulating traditional restaurant pizza.
- Pizza Stone for Oven - Professional grade porous material is highly absorbent to simulate brick oven cooking.
- Pizza Stone for Grill - The stone will season itself overtime the more you use it!
- Baking Stone - The extra large stone is easy to clean by scraping it clean and letting it dry.
- XL Pizza Stone - Rectangular in shape the stone measure 16" x 14"
- Pizza Pan - At 5/8 inches thick you won't have to worry about breakage!
- Figit spinner
- 60 inch tv on the market
- Professional flat iron
- Am fm alarm clock radio
- Toiletry bag mens
- Cat litter mat
- Sushi nyc best