SOLOMARK Microscope Kit for Beginners and Kids - Accessory Set and Handy Storage Case, Microscope with Metal Arm and Base, Magnifications from 300x to 1200x - with Microscope Smartphone Adapter
Microscope Kit for Beginners and Kids - Accessory Set and Handy Storage Case, Microscope with Metal Arm and Base, Magnifications from 300x to 1200x - With Microscope Smartphone Adapter
This microscope has a durable metal arm and base which makes it great value. It features 3 magnifications of 300X, 600x, 1200X that enable your young scientist observe the micro-world in different magnification.
This science microscope kit includes all the necessities of accessories a young scientist needs!
The microscope kit comes with 72pcs Accessory Set, Handy Storage Case and Microscope Smartphone Adapter. Specially designed for your aspiring scientist!
Kids compound microscope provides 300X600X and 1200X magnification for educational applications.
Durable metal construction frame with stage and clips.
Built-in rotating color filter wheel.
Reflecting mirror for natural illumination.
Built-in LED light for direct illumination.
Included smartphone adapter allows to take photos and videos of the discovery.
Includes everything that your young scientist needs - 72pcs accessories and carry storage case for easy use and carry.
Easy to set up, hours of fun experiments for future scientists.
- High Quality Microscope Set for kids and students. Easy to set up, amounts of fun experiments, great introduction to science.
- 300x 600x 1200x three Magnifications, Perfect to observe infinitely small organisms normally be invisible to the naked eye
- Microscope with durable metal construction frame with stage and clips.
- Fun educational toy includes everything necessary for a child to be introduced to science and get started dissecting specimens
- ABS Handy Storage case and needs 2 AA batteriesnot included ).
AmScope 1200X 52-pcs Kids Student Beginner Microscope Kit with Slides, LED Light, Storage Box and Book"The World of the Microscope"
The product type is AmScope 1200X 52-pcs Kids Student Beginner Microscope Kit with Slides, LED Light, Storage Box and Book "The World of the Microscope" and this product is made in China.
- Product type: AmScope 1200X 52-pcs Kids Student Beginner Microscope Kit with Slides
- LED Light, Storage Box and Book "The World of the Microscope"
- Made in China
AmScope-KIDS 120X-240X-300X-480X-600X-1200X Educational Beginner Biological Microscope Kit with Metal Frame
With this microscope set, young scientists can investigate everything from cells to crystals. Perfect for individual or classroom use, the glass eyepieces and power settings, 120X, 240X, 300X, 480X, 600X and 1200X, provide users with superior precision viewing. The built-in nature light (through the mirror) and LED (powered by two AA batteries) illumination system and rack-and-pinion focusing help deliver bright clear images. The 48-piece kit has professionally prepared slides and everything users need to make their own specimen slides. The microscope has durable metal framework, single coaxial coarse focusing and specimen stage with two built-in stage clips. It includes high-quality components and features that make it appropriate for science learning at any age. The kit comes with sample slides, cover slips, tweezers, scalpel, specimen vials, adjustable lenses, collecting lamps plus a sturdy hard case for easy storage and travel. This kit is great for beginning scientists. Two AA batteries for LED light are included.
120X, 240X, 300X, 480X, 600X and 1200X six magnification beginner microscope with metal construction
Built-in light for direct illumination.
Reflecting mirror for natural illumination
Die-cast metal body
Battery compartment for 2 AA-size
Built-in rotating color filter wheel
Specimen stage with stage clips.
Includes: scalpel, spatula, tweezers.
- 48-piece beginner biological microscope kit offers 120X, 240X, 300X, 480X, 600X and 1200X magnifications
- Durable metal body construction; Stage with clips and rack and pinion focusing
- Reflecting mirror for natural illumination; built-in light for direct illumination
- Built-in Rotating color filter wheel; power indicator on rotating turret
- Two AA battery included
EB Trading LLC Microscope Kit with Metal Arm and Base, 6 Magnifications from 50x to 1200x, Includes 86-Piece Accessory Set and Case (5 Bonus Animal/Plant Sides) (86 - Piece Accessory Set)
EB Microscope Kit with 6 Magnifications from 50x to 1200x, Includes 86 - Piece Accessory Set and Case
Educational Microscope for kids: ideal for the little scientist to experience, observe, learn and explore more about biology, bacteriology, histology and drugs. It has all of the components for them to understand how microscopes work. Objectives eyes lenses with 10x and 20x all- optic glass wide-angle ocular with 3 fully achromatic objective lenses- 5x, 20x, 60x provide provides 50x, 100x, 200x, 400x, 600x, and 1200x three magnification magnification for educational applications and exploration.Help you discover the magical science world around you. Microscope is powered by two AA batteries (Not Included).
Age Recommendation: 8 years old.
Power: 2 AA batteries(Not Included)
Achromatic Objective: 5X,20X,60X
Eyepiece: WF10X, 20x, adjustable
Stage: one layer mechanical stage
PACKING LIST (Total of 86 Pieces):
1 x Microscope
1 x Projector
1 x Magnifier
1 x Silver Berry Scaly Hair
1 x Spatula
1 x Scalpel
1 x Tweezers
1 x Eyedropper
12 x Blank Slides
1 x Petri Dish
1 x Feathe
1 x Mini Slicer
1 Shrimp Hatchery Kit
1 x Sea Salt,
1 x Shrimp eggs
1 x Gum Media
1 x Condenser lens
1 x Butterfly specimen
2 x Prepared Slides
24 x Cover Slips
24 x Blank labels
5 x Bonus Animal/Plant Slides
We provide fast US customer service, so Buy with confidence!
This EB Microscope is Patented Pending 2017
- Beginner compound microscope provides high magnification for educational applications
- Forward-facing rotating turret provides 50x, 100x, 200x, 400x, 600x, and 1200x three magnification for educational applications and exploration
- Coaxial coarse focus has a rack-and-pinion focus mechanism on a durable and stain-resistant white metal frame
- Comes with 86-piece accessory kit and hard-sided plastic ABS case. Include microscope tools, microscope slides, pipette, Scalpel, Tweezers, samples and so on.
- Comes with 5 bonus prepared animal/plant slides
AmScope 120X-1200X 52-pcs Kids Beginner Microscope STEM Kit with Metal Body Microscope, Plastic Slides, LED Light and Carrying Box (M30-ABS-KT2-W)
The AmScope M30-ABS-KT2-W beginner compound microscope has a monocular viewing head with LED and mirror illumination, a built-in color-filter wheel, a forward-facing rotating turret with 300x, 600x, and 1200x magnification, and a white metal frame. The monocular viewing head has LED and mirror illumination and a built-in color-filter wheel for viewing a variety of specimen types. Coaxial coarse focus eases use for young users and has a rack-and-pinion focus mechanism for precise focusing. The plain stage has stage clips that secure the slide or specimen in place during viewing. The white metal frame is durable and stain-resistant. The microscope comes with a 52-piece accessory kit with brine shrimp eggs and hatchery, and a hard-sided plastic carrying case. The LED light is powered by two AA batteries (included).
|Magnification||300x, 600x, 1200x|
|Light source||LED and Incidental|
|Power||AA batteries (2)|
Microscopes are instruments used to enhance the resolution of an object or image. Types include compound, stereo, or digital. Compound microscopes use a compound optical system with an objective lens and an eyepiece. Stereo microscopes show object depth in a three-dimensional image. Digital microscopes are used to display an image on a monitor, rather than looking through a lens. Microscopes can have monocular (one), binocular (two), or trinocular (three) eyepieces, with varying magnification abilities. Magnification ability refers to the size of an image. Resolution, also known as resolvant power, refers to the clarity of the image. The interaction between field of view (FOV), numerical aperture (NA), and working distance (WD) determines resolution. Microscopes can control magnification through a fixed focus, or through a range of adjustments. They can also utilize LED, fluorescent, and mirror light sources to help control viewing capabilities. Microscopes are widely used in education, lab research, biology, metallurgy, engineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and in the medical, forensic science, and veterinary industries.
United Scope manufactures microscopy equipment and accessories under the brand name AmScope. The company, founded in 1996, is headquartered in Irvine, CA.
What's in the Box?
- AmScope M30 microscope
- Shrimp hatchery
- Brine shrimp eggs
- Specimen slicer
- Petri dish
- Plastic tweezers
- Plastic scalpel
- Plastic spatula
- Plastic stirring rod
- Graduated cylinder
- Gum media (bottle)
- Sea salt
- (5) Prepared slides
- (7) Blank slides
- (7) Slide covers
- (7) Statistical slide covers
- (7) Slide labels
- (2) Collecting vials
- (2) AA batteries
- Spare LED bulb
- Plastic carrying case
- 120X, 240X, 300X, 480X, 600X and 1200X six magnification beginner microscope
- Durable metal construction frame with stage and clips
- Reflecting mirror for natural illumination; built-in light for direct illumination
- Built-in Rotating color filter wheel; power indicator on rotating turret
- Includes 52-Piece accessory set, ABS case and 2 AA batteries
Carson MicroBrite Plus 60x-120x Power LED Lighted Pocket Microscope (MM-300)
MicroBrite Plus 60x -120x Power LED Lighted Pocket Microscope (MM-300)
The MicroBrite plus is an extremely powerful, compact and lightweight portable microscope.
The Variety of Uses is Endless
It is the perfect tool to introduce young children to the joys of science or even for advanced users to enjoy microscopic viewing power on the move.
Powerfully Illuminated, Crisp Magnification
The LED illumination and internal aspheric lens system will ensure users a clear, bright and crisp image. The MicroBrite Plus is powered by 1 AA battery (not included).
*Please note that due to the extremely powerful magnification of this pocket microscope that the focal distance is very short. Therefore, you must hold the microscope directly over your subject for optimal viewing clarity. Begin at the lowest 60x power magnification and proceed to get your subject in focus. Then, increase your magnification to your desired level*
Carson Warranty Included
The MicroBrite Plus is backed by Carson's Limited Lifetime Warranty. Carson will repair or replace your pocket microscope if it is found to have manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship. Please contact Carson for additional warranty details.
- 60x-120x Power Pocket Microscope
- LED Lighted with Aspheric Internal Lens System
- Compact, Lightweight and Portable Design
- Uses 1 AA Battery (not included) Not Recommended To Be Used In Conjunction With Eyeglasses
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 1.2 inch x 2.25 inch x 3.5 inch Backed by Carson's Limited Lifetime Warranty
TELMU Microscope for Kids and Beginners Includes 70pcs Accessory Set, 300X-600X-1200X Magnification with Metal Arm and Base, Boys and Girls Microscope Play Toy
TELMU Microscope is a perfect present to your kids!!
Microscopy is an ideal activity to engage children in scientific Observation and Discovery. Much of contemporary science involves observing nature and making deductions from these observations. Using a microscope, kids are also Discovering a new world that they have never seen before- a world of fine structures of living things, rocks, and man-made objects. In doing so, they discovery how familiar macroscopic objects are assembled and function; they can record their observations and make deductions. In short, they become scientists.
- Delight Your Young Scientist - TELMU Microscope Kits comes with 70pcs accessories, such as prepared slides, brine shrimp eggs and hatchery for them, a great starter kit for your budding little scientist to play to learn.
- Exploring the Hidden World - 300X, 600X and 1200X, 3 magnification levels make it a gateway to peer into a fascinating and normally invisible world. Please start with the lowest level of magnification to locate specimen.
- Fun & Easy to Use - Built-in rotating color filter wheel saves you from having to stain slides. The bottom LED light can be turn on or turn off by rotating, which is convenient. Comes with a mini projector which can show the image in dark place.
- Durable & Easy to carry -The arm and base of the microscope is made of metal which makes it more durable. All accessories are put in an easy-to-carry case neatly to allow kids conduct safe and fun experiments.
- Perfect Opening Gift - TELMU provide 24 month warranty and our customer service is ready at all the time, please contact us if you have any problems.
ZENY Biological Compound Microscope with USB Digital Camera 40X-1000X Magnification for Biological Students Beginner
A Great Affordable High Power Student Microscope with Coarse & Fine Focusing
45 Degree Inclined 360 Degree Swiveling Monocular Head with Locked-in Eyepiece
Built-In Contemporary LED Illumination
Plain Stage with Clips and Stain Resistant Finish
Fully Coated Optical System
High Resolution Offering Sharp Images
Five Levels of Magnification: 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X
Single Lens Condenser and Disc Diaphragm
Focusing Control Knobs can be adjusted easily
Full Optical Glass Elements
Precise Ground Glass Lens
All Metal Mechanical Components
Solid Metal Frame with Stain Resistant Enamel Finish
LED Power0.1W Brightness Adjustable
Item Weight5.5 Pounds
Eyepiece10X25X & 0.3MP Digital Camera
Objective lens: 4X, 10X, 40X
Object Stage3.8 x 3.8 x 0.4 inches
Power Supply: 110V/60Hz (adpter included)
Product Dimensions6.3 x 4.5 x 11.4 inches L x W x H
Packing List :
1 x One Monocular Microscope
3 x Objective len ( 4X,10X,40X )
2 x Eyepiece( 10X,25X )
1 x 0.3MP Digital Camera
1 x USB 2.0 Cable
1 x Dust Cover
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Step-by-Step Instructions
1 x CDInstall Software Driver
- WF10X and WF25X Eyepieces - This superb high power microscope is constructed with all metal framework with WF10x eyepiece, WF25x eyepiece. Digital compound microscope with integrated 0.3MP camera and USB 2.0 output for capturing or displaying images on a computer or projector, compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 & Mac (Driver Free)
- Five Levels Of Magnification - ZENY biological microscope offers five level magnifications from 40X, 100X, 250X, 400X and 1000X. The microscope has 4X, 10X, and 40X objectives. It is easy to adjust to enhance the resolution of an object or image, delicate compact design to support couple years'usages
- Built-In Contemporary LED Illumination - The LED illumination provides both a high-power and low-power microscope viewing for large objects like leaves and insects, all while still providing versatility for unbelievably high-detail viewing of ultra-small, translucent specimens like cells, and even the vascular systems of thin leaves.
- Smart Design - Adjustable 45 degree inclined 360 degree rotating monocular head, which are ergonomic and fit for kids different positions to observe for coarse & fine focusing
- ZENY microscope is a very useful, great easy operation instrument. Superb suitable for beginners to cultivate their scientic interest and development, great for school students lab or home use to discover magical wonderful tiny world
The Beginner's Guide to the Microscope, with a Section on Mounting Slides
About the Book
College Guides are books or on-line services that provide information about colleges and universities to prospective students. In addition to providing basic information about the institutions and fee structures, such guides may provide student feedback on their experiences of life and study at their institution.
Also in this Book
A library catalog (catalogue) is a register of the bibliographic items found in a library or network of libraries that are spread over several locations. There are many other types of catalogs, including exhibition catalogs, music catalogs, database catalogs, font catalogs, stamp catalogs and auction catalogs.
Leopold Classic Library has the goal of making available to readers the classic books that have been out of print for decades. While these books may have occasional imperfections, we consider that only hand checking of every page ensures readable content without poor picture quality, blurred or missing text etc. That's why we:
- republish only hand checked books;
- that are high quality;
- enabling readers to see classic books in original formats; that
- are unlikely to have missing or blurred pages.
Adventures with a Microscope
The author first examines under the microscope such everyday objects as a human hair, air bubble, scale of a herring, poppy seed and sugar crystal, and then offers through-the-microscope views of such creatures and objects as the water flea, hydra, house fly, amoeba, euglena, volvox, diatoms, desmids, algae, blood corpuscles, honey bee, rotifer, water-mites, potato starch, and other food substances, lichen, paramecium, coffee, sponge, chalk, yeast, bacteria, mustard, pepper, bryozoan, moss, mushroom, molds, cotton, and other textile fibers, ferns, dragon-flies, flea, spider, roots, and other plant structures, paper, aphid, fingerprints, nervous system of the grasshopper, and more.
Richard Headstrom, formerly associated with the New England Museum of Natural History and an experienced teacher and writer on natural science for young people, has made this book simple enough for any beginner at home as well as interesting for more experienced students and lay readers. Enjoyable and instructive, these adventures with a microscope will appeal to all who are curious about what there is to see beyond the range of the naked eye.
- Ethernet bridge best buy
- Rc cars 2017
- Over the ear headphones for the gym
- Motor oil for older engines
- Plush blanket
- Womens gloves
- Movie for boys