Speakeasy to Me
Prohibition Era Speakeasy Tour New York Experience Gift Card NYC - GO DREAM - Sent in a Gift Package
This product is good for 1 reserved spot on a speakeasy tour of NYC! With this experience gift card, you'll get a little taste of the glitz, glamour, and excess that made the roaring 20's so iconic. Sneak into speakeasies like a slick bootlegger and travel back in time for the afternoon! At GO DREAM, our mission is to make people EXPERIENCE life and change the way people gift. Discover more GO DREAM gift cards on Amazon!
- This experience gift card is redeemable for 1 reserved spot on a tour through NYC's bootlegging history, with visits to speakeasies and opportunities to buy cocktails along the way!
- Learn all there is to know about NYC during the prohibition era and get a taste of the roaring 20's party lifestyle! By the end of the tour, you'll definitely be in touch with your inner flapper.
- Become a savvy insider and discover the city's best-kept secrets. You'll get to go through hidden doors and back alleys to sneak into speakeasies like the coolest cats from back in the day.
- This 2.5-hour tour departs from Dr. Gertrude B. Kelly Playground, 317-319 W 16th St. between 8th Ave. and 9th Ave. in Manhattan and runs Mon.-Fri. at 4:45PM and Sat.-Sun. at 4:15PM. Once you receive your gift card, you can redeem it online and contact GO DREAM via phone or email to book your tour.
- Shipped to you in a beautiful GO DREAM gift box. With GO DREAM you always get free, unlimited exchanges. If you have any questions or need more information, do not hesitate to contact GO DREAM customer service. Packaging and delivery are included in the price!
The Greatest Speakeasies in New York City (Secret Guides Book 1)
Down dark alleys, hidden behind boarded-up shops or anonymous doors, are New Yorks biggest secrets: the raucous, cocktail-swigging speakeasies that are still in operation 80 years after Prohibition ended.
Some are original relics from the Jazz Age, restored to their former glory whilst others have meticulously recreated the Prohibition era with antique fittings, gin in teacups, and a Boardwalk Empire aesthetic of bartenders in waistcoats mixing cocktails in subterranean pleasure palaces.
Several have an atmosphere of quiet refinement, with the murmur of conversation held within book-lined walls, others are more lively, with live music playing and customers singing and dancing till the small hours of the morning.
But each has its own unique charm. Boo York Citys editor, Boo Paterson, has spent years frequenting the speakeasies of Manhattan and is now sharing her confidential list of The Greatest Speakeasies in New York City in a new e-book; the first in a series of Secret Guides.
IZZY EINSTEIN United States Prohibition Speakeasy Agent DEATH 1938 NYC Newspaper THE NEW YORK TIMES, Feb. 18, 1938
THE NEW YORK TIMES, Feb. 18, 1938 * Izzy Einstein death (1st report) * U.S. Prohibition officer - agent The top of page 19 has a one column heading: "IZZY EINSTEIN DIES; NOTED DRY SLEUTH" with subheads and photo. (see) I suspect this is one of the few publications to report this particular event as other titles in our inventory do not. Other news, sports and advertisements of the day. Complete with all 38 pages, rag edition in very nice condition. wikipedia notes: Isidor "Izzy" Einstein was an United States federal police officer, agent of the U.S. Prohibition Unit, who achieved the most number of arrests and convictions during the first years of the alcohol prohibition era (19201925). He was known nationally for successfully exploding illegal speakeasies and for using disguises in his work.
- Rare Newspaper
- An original, printed in 1938
- We make every effort to describe each item accurately and to provide photos which reflect both content and condition. Please see the item's description and photos for details, and feel free to be in touch if you have additional questions.
Sunday in New York
Eat This New York
Eat This NY is a documentary about 2 best friends struggling to open a bistro in Brooklyn. Suffering through financial crisis and a crumbling friendship, the two friends learn what it really takes to open and run a restaurant.
As a foil to these novices, the filmmakers turn their camera on legends of the NY food world, going behind the scenes at Le Cirque, Balthazar, Gramercy Tavern, Jean Georges, and other four star eateries. Candid conversations with Daniel Boulud, Danny Meyer, Keith McNally and many more food legends illuminate the trials and joys of what it's like to succeed in the restaurant world.
Tim Zagat (Zagat Survey) and Ruth Reichl (Gourmet Magazine) lend sobering analysis to the proceedings.
NYC Speakeasy's Six Course Dessert Menu
SpeakeasyProhibition Ntexas Guinan (1884-1933) Queen Of The Nightclubs In One Of The New York City Speakeasies That She Operated During Prohibition In The 1920S Oil Over A Photograph Poster Print by
Speakeasy/Prohibition. /Ntexas Guinan (1884-1933), Queen Of The Nightclubs, In One Of The New York City Speakeasies That She Operated During Prohibition In The 1920S. Oil Over A Photograph. is a licensed reproduction that was printed on Premium Heavy Stock Paper which captures all of the vivid colors and details of the original. The overall paper size is 18.00 x 24.00 inches. This print is ready for hanging or framing and would make a great addition to your home or office decor.
- SpeakeasyProhibition Ntexas Guinan (1884-1933) Queen Of The Nightclubs In One Of The New York City Speakeasies That She Operated During Prohibition In The 1920S Oil Over A Photograph
Calvin Klein Women's Perfectly Fit Lightly Lined Memory Touch T-Shirt Bra, Speakeasy, 34C
This best-seller full coverage bra from Calvin Klein features lightly lined cups with Memory Touch for ultimate comfort and a perfect fit.
- Voted "The Best T-shirt Bra" from New York Magazine!
- Memory foam technology that molds quickly to the shape of the body, creating a personalized lift
- Double layer bonded wings for invisibility and soft support
- Calvin Klein logo on left wing
- Soft and comfortable coverage
Navigating Your New York Divorce Case
Statistically 50 of all marriages end in divorce. And yet despite the often complex nature of divorce litigation, upwards of a majority of those who have divorce cases represent themselves.
This book is geared to both the pro se litigant (those who choose to represent themselves) as well as the person contemplating hiring an attorney. Its also useful for those youve already hired an attorney, and are looking for general knowledge as to how my case is going to play out. Think of it this way if you ask your attorney questions which this book provides answers to, s/he will charge you about 300-500 for this information. This book costs a fraction of that amount.
Because this book is geared to the litigants themselves, it will have a minimum of citations and footnotes. I want this book to come across as if youre sitting in my office and speaking to me. This book is more of a how-to guide and one which will arm you with knowledge both to assist your own attorney as well as to assist yourself.
While there are many resources out there containing articles to assist litigants, there are few known books which gather together much of the basic information one needs to know about the divorce process. As such, I sincerely want this book to help YOU the divorcing person make sense of the divorce process during one of the most stressful times of your life.
I must add that my experience over the past 20 years is mostly within courts in the greater New York City area (including Westchester and Long Island). While many of the ideas and procedures I relate in this book are transferable across the many jurisdictions of New York, one should note that practice does vary amongst counties and even between judges in a particular courthouse. As such, nothing beats the advice of a well-experienced matrimonial who has practiced for many years in the county where your case is in.
- Gopro kit
- Floor lamp for living room
- Mint teas
- Smart suitcase
- Leather backpacks
- Champagne for mimosas 2017
- Baby swing for 6 month old