First Alert RD1 Radon Gas Test Kit
First Alert RD1 Radon Gas Test Kit
- The simple and safe way to test for radon
- Listed under the EPA Radon Gas Measurement Proficiency Program
- Includes test materials and lab fees, excluding NJ state fees
- Results are emailed within 72 hours of lab receipt
- Recommended for use only within the United States
Corentium Home Radon Detector by Airthings 223 Portable, Lightweight, Easy-to-Use, (3) AAA Battery Operated, USA Version, pCi/L
The Corentium Home by Airthings radon detector is a state-of-the-art measuring instrument that combines ease of use and performance. The Corentium Home by Airthings radon gas detector allows you to take a reading of the radon levels and its LCD screen displays the average daily, weekly and long term concentrations. Powered by 3 standard AAA batteries, the radon monitor makes it easy to take measurements from one room to another in order to get an overview of the concentrations of radon in a home, workplace, school, a daycare centre or any other location. The Corentium Home by Airthings radon detector is also an essential tool to use when performing property inspections or when checking the operation of a radon mitigation system. The internal architecture of the Corentium Home by Airthings radon monitor comes from advanced technology normally reserved for commercial-type detectors. Particular attention has been paid to the quality and protection of the internal components, allowing the use of algorithms for signal analysis that are more sophisticated. The Corentium Home by Airthings radon gas detector quickly adapts to its environment and eliminates inaccuracies related to external factors, allowing it to obtain the best accuracy in its niche. The Corentium Home by Airthings radon monitor is guaranteed for one year and in normal home use, it requires no annual calibrations throughout its useful life, estimated at over 10 years.
- Continuous monitoring of radon, a radioactive gas that is found in all buildings.
- LCD Display shows daily, weekly and long term radon levels
- Portable, Lightweight with 2 years of battery life and peace of mind
- Unlike charcoal tests, receive your first indication of radon levels within 24 hours with no lab fees, ever!
- Designed by scientists, this easy to use device allows you to protect your home from radon gas.
Radon Test Kit
While radon is a naturally occurring radioactive gas, high concentrations of radon gas in the home can be hazardous to you and your family's health. Radon can seep into your home's basement or crawl space through cracks in the foundation or walls, openings or spaces around sump pumps and drains, or construction joints or flaws. The First Alert radon test kit is listed under the EPA radon gas measurement proficiency program and can be completed in as few as two to three days. Included in the cost is the lab fee for an EPA listed lab and a return mailer. The test results are returned to you within 72 hours of lab receipt, and include the recommended next steps you will need to ensure the health of your household. --Bree Norlander What's in the Box Charcoal activated test kit, user's manual, and return mailer From the Manufacturer Charcoal model for initial screening. Test complete in 2-3 days. Includes lab fee, results and recommended next steps. Listed under the EPA radon gas measurement proficiency program.
- Radon gas test kit
- Safe and easy to use
- Listed under the EPA radon gas measurement proficiency program
- Includes all test materials
- 1-year limited warranty
Safety Siren Pro Series3 Radon Gas Detector - HS71512 by Family Safety Products, Inc.
Digital Continuous Radon Gas Monitoring with Home Radon Alarm Protect your family from lung cancer from radon gas exposure with the only EPA evaluated radon gas alarm, the Safety Siren Pro 3 Electronic Radon Gas Detector from Family Safety Products. As seen on TV, this is not like a single use radon test detection kit: this digital radon gas monitor for home testing is a continuous radon tester that performs continuous radon gas monitoring. The clear, easily read digital radon level display shows short-term radon levels as well as long-term radon level averages. The Safety Siren electronic radon monitor gives its first radon reading after 48 hours of radon gas sampling. Radon gas in air or water is a health hazard resulting from uranium breaking down in soil. Exposure to radon can cause lung cancer. Continuous home radon monitoring is recommended in high radon areas or when radon mitigation systems are used. Radon gas levels change according to humidity and season. See in. Radon Facts in. below the radon monitor information. Family Safety Products' Electronic Radon Meter Features: USA EPA Evaluated. Not for sale to residents of the State of Iowa nor for shipment to Iowa residents per Iowa Department of Public Health Rules, Chapters 43 (136B). Please contact the Iowa Department of Public Health at (515) 281-7689 for further information. Numeric LED radon gas detection level display range: .1 to 999.9 in pCi/L. Short and long term readings. Short-term readings: 7 day radon average. Long-term readings: radon averages since powered-up or last reset. 5-year maximum. Audible alarm if short or long-term radon gas averages are 4 pCi/L or greater. Continuously samples air . Display updates hourly. Failsafe self test: every 24 hours. Error code displays if test fails. 4 function menu button Green LED illuminates next to S (short-term) or L (long-term) display. User can manually test detector operation. Button to mute or reactivate audible alarm when unit is in alarm.
- Meets US EPA performance criteria
- Has a numeric LED display screen
- Short-term and long-term readings
- Updates air samples every hour
- Conducts a self-test every 24 hours
Airthings Wave Smart Radon Detector with free app Easy-to-Use Temp and Humidity Accurate No Lab Fees Battery Operated
Airthings wave is not just a radon detector. It will provide you with detailed information about radon, temperature and humidity levels right on your phone. View daily, weekly, monthly and yearly measurements in the free mobile app. Use the data to take the necessary steps to protect your home and loved ones from the dangers of radon gas. 2 aa batteries will provide you will approximately 1.5 years of peace of mind. Accessing your radon levels in real time is necessary to minimize the potential health effects. Know your levels by using the free mobile app or wave in front of the device for easy to use color coding, also shown in the app. Green (good), yellow (warning) and red (danger). Airthings wave is easy to use and easy to install. 2 aa batteries will provide you will approximately 1.5 years of peace of mind.
- Continuous monitoring of radon, temperature and humidity
- Detailed data on your free app or Airthings Dashboard
- Wave over device for color-coded indication - Good, Warning, Danger
- Bluetooth connectivity with 1.5 year battery life
- Radon gas fluctuates daily and needs constant monitoring to minimize negative health effects
Radon Test Kit for Home - Easy to Use Charcoal Radon Gas Detector for Peace of Mind 48-96h Short Term EPA Approved Radon Tester Includes Lab Fees Protect Yourself and Your Family
Why Choose an Activated Charcoal Radon Test?
Charcoal detectors are generally a far superior option for radon testing. Electronic devices do not meet the NRPP certification requirements, lose their accuracy over time and need to be re-calibrated, which often costs nearly as much as the device itself.
The Health Metric Radon Test includes one of the largest volumes of activated charcoal. This leads to greater accuracy, fewer errors and more reliable results.
The Health Metric Radon Test Kit includes:
1 x Activated charcoal radon sampler
1 x Health Metric radon booklet
1 x Instruction sheet
1 x Return envelope
- SECURE YOUR SAFETY FOR PEACE OF MIND - Radon is responsible for around 21,000 lung cancer deaths every year. Testing is the only way to really know if you and your family are at risk. Don't wait until it's too late. Take action now.
- EASY TO USE 48-HOUR TEST - It takes just a few minutes to set up and includes everything you need to check your home or office for radon. Just follow the simple instructions, send it in, and you'll get your radon report in a few days.
- FREE LAB TESTING, FAST RESULTS - We'll cover the testing fee so you don't have to pay a penny extra for that. You'll usually get your lab results back within 3-5 working days after we receive your radon sample.
- MADE IN THE USA FOR MAXIMUM ACCURACY - With millions of detectors analyzed, this test is one of the most proven radon measurement devices available. Your radon sample will be analyzed by the NRPP-certified US lab with experience testing for radon since 1983.
- ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED - You can always count on our team of qualified experts, with more than 30 years of expertise in the radon-testing industry. Should you have any questions, feel free to get in touch. We're here to help!
Two-Pack: Accustar Alpha Track Test Kit AT 100
- Rated #1 by a leading National Consumer Advocacy Group. The U.S. EPA has verified this product for accurate radon measurement.
- Easy Testing: Simply remove testing device from sealed pouch and expose to the air for 3 months to 1 year.
- When test is completed, return each test kit to Lab in 2 individual pre-addressed postage paid envelope along with enclosed data sheet for each test kit
- Accustar Labs is the only Radon Testing Lab in the U.S. to use electrochemical etching to process its alpha track foils which are subsequently counted with computer-aided image analysis equipment.
- Includes Two Test Results & Two Prepaid Return Shipping Envelopes.
AirChek 43237-2 3 to 7 Day Charcoal Radon Test Kit
A reliable radon Test Kit you can depend on. Over 4 million have been used! This radon Test Kit contains granular activated charcoal, which absorbs the radon gas entering the kit from the surrounding air. At the end of the test period (3 to 7 days), The kit is sent to the lab in the pre-paid mailer for analysis. The significance of radon exposure is based on the average exposure over time. Testing for radon is crucial to protecting you & your family from excessive radon levels. Note: unfortunately, these Test kits are not available To New Jersey residents. Environmental protection Agency (EPA) general guidelines The EPA recommends fixing a home If the radon level is 4 PCI/L or more & to contact a qualified radon-reduction contractor about lowering the radon level. Buying or selling a home - Use two short term tests at the same time & place to measure radon, then average the results together. Carefully follow all instructions provided with the radon Test Kit. Close Windows & Outside Doors 12 hours before testing & Keep Closed as much as possible during the test. Do not Test during severe storms or unusually high winds. Do not Disturb the test at any time while testing. Operate the home's heating/cooling system normally & Use only those that re-circulate interior air. Do Not use fans or devices that bring in outside air. If a radon-reduction system is in Place, Make sure the system is working. Place in a frequently used, lowest level room such as a living room, den or bedroom. Place the test at least 20 inches above the floor where it wont be disturbed. Do not Test in high humidity locations or in a kitchen, bathroom or damp basement. Do not set Test near drafts, high heat, or exterior walls. Check the EPA website for the latest testing guidelines.
- 3 to 7 day short term charcoal test kit
- Lab fees and postage are included
- Note: Not valid in New Jersey
Radon Eye RD200 Smart Radon Monitor Detector for Home Owners Testing, SmartPhone Enabled
RD200 is a SMART radon detector made in South Korea. The RD200 has 20 times higher sensitivity than the other handy radon Detectors. Because the RD200 has the dual Structured pulsed-ionization chamber system and highly accurate detection circuit designed by ftlabs own technology. A time for the first reliable data display is just <1 hour, so no longer need to wait a long time, 2448hours. Also it offers convenience for data log, graph display, alarm setting by Bluetooth function with SMART phone.
- Data communication : Bluetooth le (android/ios)
- Power : dc 12 0.1V, 65Ma (12V dc adapter)
- Precision : < 10 percent water 10Pci/large
- Accuracy : < 10 percent (min. Error <0.5Pci/large )
- Display : 0.96 inch oled.Please use Bluetooth 4.0 & Android 4.3 or higher versions
PRO-LAB Long-Term Radon Gas Test Kit RL116
Long term radon Gas test kit, can be found in varying amounts in every state in the us , killing up to 30,000 people each year, recommended for more conclusive results, safe & easy to use, Alpha track technology, long term detector, 3 months to 1 year, lab analysis fee included.
- This are woodworking project kit
- This are highly durable
- This is manufactured in China
- Pill organizer
- Political costumes 2016
- Natural hot springs in colorado
- Rated carpet cleaner 2015
- Mustang upgrades
- Paper planners 2015
- Battery drill for the money