RV Water Heater Anode Rod
Preserve the life of the water heater tank in your RV, Camper or Motorhome by changing out that worn out Anode rod with one of our high quality magnesium Anode Rods. Our high quality anode rods are constructed from Magnesium which is a softer material than aluminum and attracts harmful water deposits keeping your tank from getting attacked by harmful water contaminates. Click "add to Cart" to get yours ordered today and keep your water heater protected!
- High Quality Magnesium Protects better and lasts longer than Aluminum Anodes
- Measures 9 '' Long and has '' NPT Thread, Uses a 1 1/16'' socket
- Prolongs & Saves Water Heater Tank Life & Helps Eliminate Harmful Contaminants.
- Replacement for Suburban & Mor-flo 6 Gallon Water Heaters.
- Extends the life of your water heater by corroding itself so your water heater tank doesn't
Suburban 6261AEB Radius Water Heater Access Door, Black - 4 & 6 Gallon
Suburban Manufacturing pioneered space-saving, horizontally vented gas heating systems, water heaters, solid state spark ignition systems and efficient DC furnace motors since becoming a supplier to the RV industry in the late 1960s. The company's goal was, and remains, to manufacture the most durable and efficient products available.
- Water heater access door
- Suburban's goal is to manufacture the most durable and efficient products available
- Part number: 6261AEB
Camco Aluminum Anode Rod - Extends the Life of Your Water Heater Tank by Absorbing Corrosion Causing Particles - (11582)
Camco 11582 3/4" Aluminum Anode Rod For American Heaters
- Sacrificial Rod: Anode Rod extends the life of your water heater tank; water corrodes the rod rather than your steel tank
- Anode Type: -inch OD aluminum anode
- Length: 42-inch overall length
- Thread Size: -inch - 14NPT threads
- Construction: Plated Hex Bushing
ACDelco 15-51278 GM Original Equipment Heater Water Flow Control Valve
ACDelco GM Original Equipment HVAC Heater Water Flow Control Valves control the flow of engine coolant through the heater core and are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicles original components. The heater water flow control valve is closed when maximum A/C cooling is selected. These original equipment HVAC heater water flow control valves have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
Camco Flying Insect Screen- Protects the Water Heater Vents from Flying Insect Nests, Stainless Steel Mesh, WH 500 -(42145)
Wasps, and mud daubers pose a serious threat to the water heater on your RV. They can enter through the water heater vents and cause serious damage by building nests that interfere with air flow. Camco 42145 (Model WH 500) Flying Insect RV Water Heater Screen fits Atwood 6 & 10 Gallon and Suburban 6 gallon water heater Vents. This easy-to-install screen will help ensure that your vent stays free from costly invasion by unwanted pests.
- Screen measures 6" x 8.5" x 1.3"
- Heavy-duty stainless steel mesh cover
- Fits Atwood 6 & 10 Gallon and Suburban 6 Gallon water heater vents
- Protects the water heater from flying insect nests
- Easy to install, includes tool
Eleventree 2 Pack RV Water Heaters Magnesium Anode Rod, Extends the Life of Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heaters Tank--3/4"NPT threads 9.25 length-2pack
1.How does the anode rod work?
We all know that the iron tank will be eroded by oxygen and water or other corrosive elements. And the increase in temperature will accelerate this reaction.
If your water heater has installed a anode rod, the rod instead of your tank will be corroded. The principle of this reaction is that magnesium metal is more active than iron.
2.Why should I replace the anode rod?
Your water tank would be corroded faster when the anode rod has been consumed. The tank is in danger of leaking water and you are in danger of being shocked!
3.How long does the anode rod need to be replaced?
12 years. It depends on the concentration of metal ions in water, the temperature, the contact area of water and exposed iron, the model of your water heater, and so on.
4.What is the difference between magnesium anode rods and aluminum anode rods?
Magnesium rods are more active than aluminum rods. It means that magnesium rods will be corroded faster but work & protect better.
To extend anode life, drain water from tank whenever RV is not being used.
Avoid any extended time of non-use with water in tank.
- Corrosion Protection: Extends the life of a water heater by attracting corrosive elements in the water. The exclusive suburban anode rod absorbs the corrosive action acused by hot water and prolongs the life of your water heater tank.
- Size and Material typle: Magnesium anode rod, 9.25" long, " threads , Uses a 1-1/16'' socket
- Reliable qualityHigh quality rv hot water tank anode rods are a perfect replacement for suburban 232767 and Mor-Flo 6 Gallon water heater anode rod.
- Pack of 2: Unscerw the anode rod to drain the tank. If the rod is mostly eaten away, replace with a new one. Always keep a spare in your RV.
- Fast delivery: Fulfillment by Amazon,Eleventree provide the best quality product at the best possible price.We provide the best quality product at the best possible price. guaranteed reply within 24 hours and a 30-day money-back guarantee our customer service is unmatched.
APDTY 141387 Radiator Heater Water Coolant Control Bypass Valve Fits 1.6L Includes Turbo On 2014-2016 Ford Escape or Transit Connect 2014-2018 Fiesta 2013-2014 Fusion (Replaces YG780, BM5Z18495C)
Brand New Coolant Bypass Valve
See APDTY-013165 For The Heater Control Shut Off Valve
Fits 2014-2016 Ford Escape 1.6L Includes Turbo
Fits 2014-2019 Ford Fiesta 1.6L Includes Turbo
Fits 2013-2014 Ford Fusion 1.6L Includes Turbo
Fits 2014-2016 Ford Transit Connect 1.6L Includes Turbo
Commonly Needed To Repair Ford TSB 13-02-15 And Helps Solve Dashboard Check Engine Light From P26B7 DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code)
Replaces YG780, BM5Z18495C, BM5Z-18495-B, BM5Z-18495-A, BM5Z18495A, BM5Z18495B
On Ford Escape models this is located at the rear of the engine above the starter/ bell housing and below the vacuum pump
- Allows Hot Coolant To Flow For Proper Initial Engine Warm Up
- Electrically Actuated To Allow For Proper Coolant Flow
- Helps Solve Dashboard Check Engine Light From P26B7 DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code)
- Used With Ford Technical Service Bulletin TSB 13-02-15
- Fits Ford 1.6L Ecoboost Engine On 2014-2016 Escape or Transit Connect, 2014-2018 Fiesta, 2013-2014 Fusion
Aqua Pro 69717 9 1/2" Long Lead Free Magnesium Anode Rod with 3/4" Male Pipe Thread
69717 AQUA-PRO ANODE 9.5"X.75" MPT BULK
- For suburban and MorFlo water heaters
- Lead free
- 9 inches long
- 3/4 inch male pipe thread
NOCO Black GCP1 13 Amp 125V AC Port Plug with Integrated Extension Cord
This AC port plug is an advanced charge inlet device that offers optimal flexibility and ease of installation. Mounts to the exterior of any vehicle or equipment to make the A/C port accessible in a more convenient location. The integrated extension cable (16 inches) quickly plugs-n-plays with any battery charger or a/C cable without the need of cord modifications or hand wiring. Its sleek, ultra low-profile design requires 50-percent less space and mounts to boats, Golf carts, trailers, engine block heaters, food kiosks or virtually any other vehicle or equipment. Rated for use at 13 amperes, 125 volts and UL certified for US and Canada, and comes with 5-Year limited.
other search terms include: extension cord, ac port plug, charger inlet, charge inlet, engine block heater, extension cord outdoor, extension cord 3 prong, extension cord Black, extension cord splitter, extension cord adapter, extension cord heavy duty, extension cord 12 gauge, Extension cord plug, extension cord outlet, and extension cord connector.
- Rated at 13-amps, 125-volts for peak performance
- Integrated charge Inlet with a 16-inch extension cable
- Requires no cable modification or hand wiring
- Full-sized AC prongs for maximum conductivity
- Easy installation into a 2-inch hole size
ACDelco 14155S Professional Molded Heater Hose
ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Molded Heater Hoses are specially designed, factory-molded hoses to fit todayâs smaller, tighter-fitting engine compartments. The hoses are GM OE style, meaning they are molded into the GM Original Equipment style and shape. The hoses are composed of a proprietary blend of EPDM rubber, which is a superior blend of synthetic rubber that is more pliable, ensures a longer hose life, and helps resist electrochemical degradation (ECD), the leading cause of hose failure. ACDelco Professional Molded Heater Hoses are temperature rated from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 275 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 degrees Celsius to 135 degrees Celsius) and can be used for coolant, water, and air applications and are also approved for Marine applications. Do not use for fuel or oil transfer applications. These premium aftermarket replacement molded heater hoses are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
- Comes with a protective sleeve to help duplicate GM OE designs for proper fit and function
- Installs without buckling, bending out of shape, or straining at the connection for easy installation
- Has all the quality features of a regular coolant hose for interchangeable use
- Its diameter ranges from 1/4 in to 1 in to fit different types of vehicles
- Less than 500 part numbers cover more than 1,200 applications to maximize coverage and reduce inventory
- Recliners at best buy
- The best color safe shampoo
- Toilet best rated
- Mascara for sensitive eyes drugstore
- Bluetooth headset under 50
- Compound bow under 1000
- Camping stoves for backpacking