Yoga for Beginners DVD: 8 Yoga Video Routines for Beginners. Includes Gentle Yoga Workouts to Increase Strength & Flexibility
One of the most intelligent and insightful teachers around. - Yoga Journal
Excite, inspire and encourage your journey of healthy and balanced living.
Product Description YOGA FOR BEGINNERS is the perfect way to be introduced to Yoga and it helps you to explore and experience the numerous benefits of yoga. There are 8 routines to help build strength, increase flexibility, improve your health and vitality and transform how you look and feel.
Routines are led by renowned instructor Barbara Benagh who expertly leads you through tailored workouts ranging from 10 to 60 minutes. YOGA FOR BEGINNERS was filmed on location at one of the most beautiful, tranquil beaches in the world, Half-Moon Bay, Antigua, which adds to the overall experience of tranquility.
Top selling yoga DVD in the US and Canada
An evergreen, great selling title
8 different workouts
Key demographic for people that want to try yoga
Tremendous amount of content/value (240 minutes)
Interview with Instructor
Filmed at Half-Moon Bay, Antigua
- Factory sealed DVD
Yoga For Beginners: Poses for Strength, Flexibility and Relaxation
Yoga for Beginners: A Complete Program with 9 Practices. 2 dvd set.
Filmed in beautiful Glacier National Park, this 2 dvd set has over 4 and a half hours of expert instruction. With 9 different active practices and 2 relaxations, you'll experience the many varied health benefits of yoga. These practices will increase flexibility and strength throughout your entire body, relax your body and mind, improve balance and posture, and enhance overall health and wellness. Each practice is 19 to 36 minutes long, so you can easily fit one into your day, and find one that suits your mood and energy level.
Breath & Gentle Movements with the Breath - 19 min.
Standing Poses - 20 min.
Upper Body Strength & Flexibility - 22 min.
Standing Balances - 24 min.
Complete Floor Practice - 28 min.
Complete Standing Practice - 22 min.
Relaxation - 8 min.
Core Strength & More - 30 min
Lying Poses for Flexibility - 36 min.
Hip Openers, Twists & Forward Bends - 29 min.
Relaxation with Visualization - 15 min.
You'll learn to safely practice a wide variety of classic beginning yoga poses and common variations, giving you a strong foundation in the essentials of yoga. The poses are taught at an easy-to-follow pace, without fast transitions or long difficult holds. Soft background music and beautiful scenery help you to relax and de-stress. Perfect for beginners, with clear instructions, mirror-image demonstrations, and modifications for those who are less flexible. Designed and taught by Jane Adams, RYT 500, yoga practitioner and certified teacher since 1976.
- Has 9 active yoga practices and 2 guided relaxations
- Filmed in Glacier National Park on the shore of Lake McDonald
- Improves Flexibility, Strength, Balance, Posture and Overall Health
- Perfect for beginners with clear instructions, mirror image demonstrations, and an easy to follow pace.
- Over 4 and a half hours of expert instruction on 2 dvd's
3 Week Yoga Retreat Workout Program Learn Yoga at Home 30 Minutes Or Less
Have you always wanted to learn yoga but didn't know where to start? Master the fundamentals of yoga right at home in just 21 days. With 3 Week Yoga Retreat you'll get step-by-step instructions with 21 unique classes (each 30 minutes or less). Get ready to roll out your mat and finish flexible and strong.
- Learn Yoga At Home in 21 Days
- This program includes: Nutrition Guide, Class Calendar, Quickstart Guide, Beginner Basics, and Pose Tracker
- Step by step expert instruction with 21 unique classes (each 30 minutes or less) Perfect for beginners
- Week 1 FOUNDATION. Week 2 EXPANSION. Week 3 PROGRESSION. Weekends RELAX and UNWIND
Yoga Boost: Beginner's Yoga System for Men and Women Who Don't Normally Do Yoga, with Modifications for The Inflexible. Build Muscle, Lose Weight, Soothe Sore Muscles, and Relieve Stress.
Introducing a yoga workout system for the rest of us, with modifications for those who can't touch their toes. No painful postures. No hymns, chants, or gongs. This is yoga for physical fitness. This is yoga for those who don't normally do yoga! Boost your morning routine. Boost your metabolism. And boost your fitness goals with this complete yoga system for beginners.
Workout 1 - Yoga Sharpen: Boost your morning routine with this energizing beginner's workout that focuses on the fundamentals.
Workout 2 - Yoga Strength: Build muscle by targeting areas that conventional resistance exercises often miss in a safe, low impact way. Whether you are a beginner to fitness, or an athlete looking to improve their performance, this is the workout for you.
Workout 3 - Yoga Sweat: Boost your metabolism with this power yoga class for weight loss! This faster moving yoga workout will get your heart pumping and your muscles burning!
Workout 4 - Yoga Stretch & De-Stress: Boost your recovery, soothe sore muscles, and get rid of those pains and aches with this restorative workout. Use it as your cool down after the other workouts, or use it to unwind and de-stress after a long day!
Lebron James and Kevin Love are doing it. The Seattle Seahawks were doing it on their way to the Super Bowl. Now it's your turn to discover all of yoga's amazing benefits! Build muscle. Lose weight. Boost your athletic performance. Soothe sore muscles. Reduce lower back pain. And get into great shape. Oh, and you might relax a little too!
- Complete Customizable Yoga Fitness Program For Beginners
- Created With Modifications For The Inflexible
- 4 Anatomy Based Routines For Specific Goals: Strength, Weight Loss, Muscle Recovery, and Stress Relief
- Bonus Yoga Workout For Absolute Beginners Included Inside
- Free Community Of Fellow Users Provide Inspiration, Resources, and Advice
Gentle Yoga: 7 Beginning Yoga Practices for Mid-life (40's - 70's) including AM Energy, PM Relaxation, Improving Balance, Relief from Desk Work, Core Strength, and more.
Practice yoga with the grandeur & beauty of Glacier National Park! This DVD was developed especially for mid-lifers (40's to 70's), to increase strength and flexibility, balance, posture and grace of movement, and create a more relaxed body and mind. Includes 3 sequences designed for specific times of the day: A Morning Practice (18 minutes) to awaken and energize your whole body with easy standing movements; Mid-day Relief from Desk & Computer Work (19 minutes); and a Relaxing Evening Practice (29 minutes) to help you unwind and sleep better. Also includes 3 targeted practices to address specific needs of mid-life: Improving Balance (22 minutes), Core Strength and Flexibility (34 minutes), and Standing Poses for leg and hip flexibility (23 minutes). Also included is a relaxing Full-Body Practice done lying on your back, perfect when you need an effective but gentle practice (34 minutes), and a wonderful guided relaxation (8 minutes). You'll learn to practice over 100 yoga poses safely and effectively with these 7 completely different routines. The poses flow seamlessly one to another at an easy-to-follow pace to make the most of your time. Designed & taught by Jane Adams, RYT 500, a yoga practitioner since 1976 who specializes in yoga for healthy ageing. Clear instruction & demonstrations make this perfect for beginners.
- Learn to practice over 100 yoga poses safely and effectively
- 7 completely different yoga sequences, each 18 - 34 minutes long
- Filmed in beautiful Glacier National Park
- Clear instructions and demonstrations, perfect for beginners
- Improves strength, flexibility, balance and overall feeling of wellness.
Yoga for Back Pain - Katrina Repman
Yoga for Beginners DVD Deluxe Set with 40 Yoga Video Workouts: Yoga for Stress Relief, AM-PM Yoga & Inflexible People. Easy Yoga for Seniors & much More
A Yoga for Beginners DVD Set with EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED AND PROGRESS WITH YOGA! YOGA FOR BEGINNERS Workout Videos includes 3 DVDs is the perfect way to explore and experience the numerous benefits of yoga. Each of these 40 routines focuses on different physical and mental aspects of yoga, such as building strength, improving flexibility, reducing stress with yoga burn fat for weight loss and more! Never before has a has a single collection of yoga DVDs contained so much valuable information to help you explore the healing, invigorating, joyful world of yoga. Be inspired and motivated with this amazing library that will grow with you for years to come. Experience why Yoga for Beginners is a yoga dvd best seller for years!
* Over 40 routines for a wide range of needs
* Modifications of poses for less-flexible people
* Routines from 15 - 60 minutes
* Filmed at stunning Half-Moon Bay, Antigua
* Bonus footage of the Dalai Lama discussing Meditation
YOGA FOR BEGINNERS DVD DELUXE SETcontains the following three DVDs:
YOGA FOR STRESS RELIEF DVD
Excessive stress in our daily lives is one of the greatest obstacles to achieving happiness, good health & well-being. For the first time ever, this DVD reveals how to approach numerous physical, mental and emotional stress related conditions through the ancient science of yoga.
AM/PM YOGA FOR BEGINNERS DVD
The AM routines are customized to wake up both your mind & body in a balanced, energetic, yet serene way. The PM practices help you to let go of the mental and physical stress of the day and prepare for a deep, relaxing sleep.
ESSENTIAL YOGA FOR INFLEXIBLE PEOPLE DVD
These proven & effective routines will help anyone increase flexibility and strength while developing a calm, serene mind. Proper form is emphasized through these slower paced, flowing routines. Great for both the beginner and intermediate student.
- Factory sealed DVD
Gentle Yoga for Balance, Flexibility and Mobility, Relaxation, Stretching for All Levels DVD
These four 20-minute, calming yoga practices are easy enough that almost anyone can do them, yet effective enough to be a part of any regular exercise program to help improve balance, mobility and flexibility.
Create your own practice with our customizable menu: simply choose one, two or all four of the 20-minute sessions depending on your body's needs and schedule. Flow continuously from one practice to the next or do them individually, whatever works best for you. No previous yoga experience necessary!
EQUIPMENT NEEDED: All you need is a mat and a sturdy high back chair for this program. To make certain poses easier on the knees or hips you may also want to use a bolster, pillow or additional folded yoga mat for added cushion.
FLOW 1: NECK AND SHOULDERS - This series is designed to let go of stress and tension to open up the neck and shoulders.
FLOW 2: BACK AND CHEST - This series is designed to release the spine and open the heart for pain relief and improved posture.
FLOW 3: HIPS AND KNEES - This series focuses on unlocking the joints and freeing the hips with a series of balance and mobility movements that work all the way down into the ankles and feet.
FLOW 4: TOTAL BODY - With an equal emphasis on all of your most important parts, this series offers a soothing, full body stretch.
- Create Your Own Personal Practice With Our Customizable DVD Menu
- Choose from 4, 20-Minute Flows - Do 1, 2 or all 4 whenever you like
- Easy, Gentle Stretches, Perfect for Beginners or Regular Exercisers Needing to Add in More Flexibility Work
- No chanting or sanskrit terminology used
- Some Chair Modifications Shown
Yoga Trapeze DVD Video official 3 Flow Sequences by YOGABODY
Looking for Yoga Trapeze DVD videos? Let me guess... you purchased a Yoga Trapeze and are looking for at-home video tutorials so you can practice new and different poses, am I right? If so, you've come to the right place. Filmed at the official YOGABODY Fitness Studios in Barcelona, you'll find 3 step-by-step video flows to help you get the most from your Yoga Trapeze. These HD videos come on a sleek DVD that can be used with any PC or Mac computer-or in any DVD Player. Includes both beginner and intermediate variations for all levels. Use these tutorials ad hoc or watch and practice the entire series of poses during one session - it's up to you!
- Step-by-Step Instructions: watch and practice along with Lucas Rockwood and Brett Larkin as they walk you through the setup, full postures, and modifications for all body types. The pacing is appropriate for all levels, and complex movements are broken down into steps.
- Great Angles / Great Learning: if you've felt lost in yoga DVDs before, don't worry, these sequences are designed just for you. We'll take you by the hand and guide you through the use of this powerful inversion device.
- Flexi-Flow: use the leverage of the sling combined with gravity for big breakthroughs in your flexibility, specifically in your hips, hamstrings and back. If you struggle in class to hold deep stretches, you'll find this "flying flexibility" approach completely refreshing.
- Upper Body Flow: learn to use the Trapeze like a suspension trainer for arm, shoulder, and upper back strength. Thoughts the trapeze was just for bendy poses? Thing again. This sequence is great for building a strong posterior chain.
- Funky Flow: you've tried the basics, now it's time to get creative. In this Funky Flow sequence, you'll learn new and innovative poses that challenge your mind, body, strength and flexibility. Hang on, invert your body, and let's get swinging.
- Bissell animal vacuum
- Superchips flashpaq 3855 power levels
- Lash serum 2018
- Leappad games for 3 year old
- Cute things to get your best friend for her birthday
- Kids snow pants
- Jazz nyc