Garden of Life Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - Unrefined Cold Pressed Coconut Oil for Hair, Skin and Cooking, 14 Ounce
Our Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is among the healthiest, most versatile dietary oils in the world-and it's RAW. Our Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is simply the best tasting, most aromatic coconut oil on the planet-if you ask us. Unlike refined coconut oils, our Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is not hydrogenated, bleached, refined or deodorized. It is produced using the same methods farmers have used for centuries. Meat from only the finest, organically grown coconuts is shredded and cold-pressed to create coconut milk, then filtered and separated to extract only the highest-quality oil. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a stable, healthy, naturally saturated fat that is free from trans-fatty acids. It contains medium-chain fatty acids, including lauric acid, caprylic acid and capric acid, which are readily converted to energy by the body.
- RAW COCONUT OIL: Our unrefined coconut oils are not hydrogenated, bleached, refined, or deodorized
- ORGANIC COCONUT OIL: USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, RAW, Certified Vegan, Pareve MK Kosher, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL: This pure coconut oil dietary supplement is an excellent source of healthy fat-burning medium-chain fatty acids for weight loss and management
- COLD PRESSED COCONUT OIL: This virgin coconut cooking oil is among the healthiest dietary oils in the world and delicious for cooking, baking and in smoothies
- SKIN & HAIR CARE: This coconut oil for hair & skin can be used for a deep conditioning hair treatment or natural skin moisturizer
Nutiva Organic, Cold-Pressed, Unrefined, Virgin Coconut Oil from Fresh, non-GMO, Sustainably Farmed Coconuts, 54-ounce
Nutiva Organic, Cold-Pressed, Unrefined, Virgin Coconut Oil from Fresh, non-GMO, Sustainably Farmed Coconuts is rich in lauric acid and MCTs, making it one of the world's most nourishing and versatile superfoods. Unlike other oils on the market, Nutivas Virgin Coconut Oil is never refined, deodorized or bleached. At Nutiva, we start with organic, non-GMO Southeast Asian coconuts, sustainably harvested and immediately cold pressed to naturally extract the freshest, creamiest, most flavorful coconut oil on the market today. The rich aroma and smooth, sweet flavor make it great for sautéing, baking, or enhancing your favorite recipes. It's ideal as a medium-heat cooking oil, a nutritious substitute in baking and is even "better than butter" on bread, vegetables or popcorn. Nutivas Virgin Coconut Oil is a healthful addition to vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets. The purity and nutrient density of Nutivas Virgin Coconut Oil make it good for you both inside and out. Use the luscious, soothing oil as a natural skin moisturizer, eye make-up remover, deep conditioning hair treatment, or combine it with Nutiva Coconut Sugar and your favorite essential oil for an exfoliating, refreshing body scrub. Nutiva was founded in 1999 with a single purpose in mind - to Revolutionize the Way the World Eats. Our role is to produce and promote organic, nutrient dense superfoods that are good for you and good for the planet. Social and environmental responsibility is a core part of Nutivas culture and business. From sourcing organic products, to obtaining fair trade certification, to greening our facilities and operations, to funding tree planting at schools in our local community, we are constantly seeking ways to better protect our environment and ensure a better quality of life for employees, customers, and the communities we serve.
- NATURALLY EXTRACTED and NUTRIENT DENSE: Nutiva's all-natural cold press extraction process yields a pure, light-tasting, nutrient-rich oil containing 63 medium chain triglycerides and 50 lauric acid without the use of dangerous and harmful chemicals, hexane, or heat.
- PREMIUM DIET COMPATIBILITY: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil is an ideal addition to vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets.
- HEALTH AND BEAUTY: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil has natural moisturizing and deep conditioning properties, making it an invaluable part of every body care regimen.
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: Nutiva partners with organic farmers to source the world's finest fresh, organic virgin coconuts and stringently adheres to USDA certified organic and non-GMO guidelines to deliver superfood that is good for you and good for the planet.
- EASY TO USE PACKAGING: Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil is packaged in safe, convenient, BPA-free packaging.
Nature's Way Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil- Pure, Cold-pressed, Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-free- 32 Ounce
Organic Coconut Oil 32 oz LiquidProduct DescriptionPure, Cold Pressed, Organic Coconut OilPremium Quality Extra virgin, unrefined & unbleached from non-GMO coconuts, No solvents (hexane-free), non-hydrogenated, no trans fat.Variety of Healthy Uses Enjoy straight from the jar or supplement your diet by mixing into smoothies, spreading on bagels/toast, or adding to homemade energy bars. Be creative The possibilities are endless.Delicious Creamy Taste / Aroma of Fresh CoconutsEnergy Source Provides 62 (8,694 mg) medium chain fatty acids (MCTs) per serving for energy.* Ideal for exercise & weight loss programs.
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Take 1 tablespoon (14 g) up to 4 times daily. For cooking, can be used in place of butter, margarine, shortening or other cooking oils for baking or frying in temperatures up to 350 F. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 tbsp (14 g)Servings Per Container: 64Amount Per Serving Daily Value***Calories130Calories from fat130Total Fat14 g22*Saturated Fat13 g67*Polyunsaturated fat**Monounsaturated fat**Medium Chain Fatty Acids9 g**Lauric Acid7 g**Caprylic Acid1 g**Capric Acid900 mg**
**Daily Value Not Established
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Does Not Contain: artificial ingredients chemical solvents gluten preservatives trans fat
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.
- Pure, cold-pressed, organic, non-GMO extra virgin coconut oil, Non-GMO Project Verified
- USDA Certified Organic, unrefined, unbleached, hexane-free and gluten-free
- Contains 62 MCTs (medium chain triglycerides) See Supplement Facts for total fat and saturated fat content
- Experience the superior taste and aroma of Nature's Way Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil has a melting point at 76 degrees Fahrenheit and may ship to you in solid or liquid form. It is still safe to consume if it is liquid or solid
Now Solutions Liquid Coconut Oil, 16-Ounce
NOW Solutions Liquid Coconut Oil is a versatile cosmetic oil that's pleasingly light and easily absorbed for comprehensive moisturization without clogged pores. Our fractionated Liquid Coconut Oil is colorless and odorless with a smooth, non-greasy texture that's ideal for a variety of personal care uses. Use it for dry skin, as a carrier oil for essential oils, for massage therapy, or as a base for handmade skin care products. Liquid Coconut Oil can also help to soften dry, damaged hair as well as add a healthy shine.
- Light & Nourishing ,Promotes Healthy-Looking Skin
- Condition: Dry skin or hair in need of comprehensive moisturization and nourishment.
- NOW Solutions Liquid Coconut Oil is a versatile cosmetic oil that's pleasingly light and easily absorbed for comprehensive moisturization without clogged pores
- Our fractionated Liquid Coconut Oil is colorless and odorless with a smooth, non-greasy texture that's ideal for a variety of personal care uses
- Use it for dry skin, as a carrier oil for essential oils, for massage therapy, or as a base for handmade skin care products. Liquid Coconut Oil can also help to soften dry, damaged hair as well as add a healthy shine.
Omega Nutrition Coconut Oil, 454-Grams
Omega Nutrition's Certified Organic Coconut Oil is one of nature's most beneficial, nutritious and easily digestible culinary oils. Coconut Oil is ideal to use as a cooking oil because it can take high heat without losing its healthy properties. Most importantly this non-hydrogenated naturally saturated oil does not contain trans-fatty acids. Use 25 less fat when making your next pie crust! A mild, light, subtle flavor makes this an excellent butter substitute. Coconut Oil is converted into energy rather than stored as fat. Dieters, athletes and people who have trouble digesting fat find that Coconut Oil can be more easily digested than other oils. Best of all, Omega Nutrition Certified Organic Coconut Oil is a significant plant source of lauric acid. A form of lauric acid is found naturally in human milk and helps to keep infants from being infected by viruses and bacteria. This means that it contains bacterial and anti-viral properties that help the immune system.
- Coconut oil is predominantly made up of medium-chain triglycerides.
- MCTs enable the body to metabolize fat efficiently.
- Good for the immune system.
Nutiva Organic, Neutral Tasting, Steam Refined Coconut Oil from non-GMO, Sustainably Farmed Coconuts, 15-ounce
Nutiva Organic, Steam Refined Coconut Oil from non-GMO, Sustainably Farmed Coconuts is rich in lauric acid and MCTs, making it one of the world's most nourishing and versatile superfoods. Unlike other oils on the market, Nutivas Steam Refined Coconut Oil is extracted and processed using steam instead of hexane or other dangerous chemicals. At Nutiva, we start with organic, non-GMO Southeast Asian coconuts, sustainably harvested, dried, chopped, and steam processed to naturally extract the purest, flavor and aroma free coconut oil on the market today. This lack of odor and neutral profile make it great for use in all of your recipes where a coconut flavor is not desired. Nutiva Organic, Steam Refined Coconut Oil is ideal as a high heat cooking oil for sautéing and stir frying and is a healthful addition to vegetarian, vegan, raw, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets. The purity and nutrient density of Nutiva Organic, Steam Refined Coconut Oil make it good for you both inside and out. Use the luscious, soothing oil as a natural skin moisturizer, eye make-up remover, deep conditioning hair treatment, or combine it with Nutiva Coconut Sugar and your favorite essential oil for an exfoliating, refreshing body scrub. Nutiva was founded in 1999 with a single purpose in mind - to Revolutionize the Way the World Eats. Our role is to produce and promote organic, nutrient dense superfoods that are good for you and good for the planet. Social and environmental responsibility is a core part of Nutivas culture and business. From sourcing organic products, to obtaining fair trade certification, to greening our facilities and operations, to funding tree planting at schools in our local community, we are constantly seeking ways to better protect our environment and ensure a better quality of life for employees, customers, and the communities we serve.
- #1 Selling Coconut Oil in the US for over 10 years
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Virgin, Kosher, Non-Hydrogenated, No Cholesterol
- It also has a neutral scent and flavor (versus virgin coconut oil which has a distinct coconut smell and flavor). This makes it ideal for recipes where a coconut flavor is not desired.
Carrington Farms gluten free, hexane free, NON-GMO, free of hydrogenated and trans fats in a BPA free bottle, liquid coconut cooking oil, unflavored, 32oz (ounces)
Carrington Farms is a top coconut oil brand in the country. Our 32 oz. (ounce) liquid coconut cooking oil, unflavored, is gluten free, hexane free, NON-GMO, free of hydrogenated and trans fats and comes in a BPA free bottle. Carrington Farms liquid coconut cooking oil is a healthy and great alternative to traditional oils such as vegetable, olive, canola, and corn oil. This oil is naturally rich in Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) which is efficiently utilized by the body for energy production and helps aid in calorie burning. Our liquid coconut oil is high in monounsaturated fats which are the good and necessary fats needed in healthy diets. With our friendly packaging and clean ingredients, Carrington Farms is a natural way to boost your day! Since 2000, Carrington Farms has been making delicious, 100 organic, non-genetically modified Health Food Products accessible to nutrition-conscious consumers around the United States. Our comprehensive line of grains, seeds, powders and oils including coconut oil serves a range of purposes, from conditioning hair and nails to cooking and adding a boost to your smoothies. From our sliced milled flax seed to our chia blends and cold-pressed organic extra virgin coconut oil, all of Carrington Farms vitamin and mineral-full food products are a great way to start adding a little more nutrition to your everyday life!
- GIVE BACK - Your purchase will help feed 250 kids three days a week through our Carrington Cares program. These children are a part of the local Philippine community where we source our NON-GMO liquid coconut oil.
- HEALTHY and GREAT ALTERNATIVE - Carrington Farms liquid coconut cooking oil is a healthy and great alternative to traditional oils such as vegetable, olive, canola, and corn oil. This oil is naturally rich in Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) which is efficiently utilized by the body for energy production and helps aid in calorie burning. Our liquid coconut oil is high in monounsaturated fats which are the good and necessary fats needed in healthy diets.
- INCREDIBLE QUALITY - Our gluten free, hexane free, and NON-GMO liquid coconut oil is free of hydrogenated and trans fats and comes in a BPA free bottle. Carrington Farms coconut cooking oil retains all the benefits of traditional coconut oil but does not have the flavor or odor of coconuts.
- NUTRIENT DENSE - Carrington Farms liquid coconut oil has five times more calorie burning Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) than traditional virgin coconut oil.
- HIGH SMOKE POINT- This means our liquid coconut cooking oil is perfect for cooking, sauteing, and baking because it burns at a higher temperature than traditional olive oils.
Coconut Oil for Hair & Skin By COCO&CO. Beauty Grade 100 RAW (8oz)
AVOID THE COSTLY MISTAKE OF USING THE WRONG COCONUT OIL!
STOP using food grade coconut oil on your skin!
-100 Raw and Organic
-The ONLY high grade coconut oil specially for health and beauty
-Non Greasy - Silky Texture and Super-fine for fast absorption
-No Foul Odor or Taste - 100 Clean taste and smell
-No Discoloration -100 Exceptional Purity
-Safe for Oral & Cooking Uses
Exceptionally High Standard VCO made for Beauty and Health. Ideal for the following uses: BEAUTY: Hair, Makeup remover, Moisturizer, Nails, Massage oil, Stretch Marks, Acne, Wrinkles, Lip Balm, Shaving Cream & After Shave, Age spots, Carrier Oil, etc.
PERSONAL & HEALTH: Personal Lubricant, Oral Care, Anti-fungal, Eczema, Deodorant, Cooking, Fitness, Dogs, Pets, etc.
SPECIAL PROCESS SUPERIOR TO COLD PRESSED
Made from freshly harvested certified organic coconuts no older than two days, carefully monitored not exceed 104F.
The resulting coconut milk emulsion is chilled to 10 C to pull the oil.
Finally, using a special process, the cooled milk is spun to separate the milk impurities and the oil. This process is painstakingly repeated quite a few times to extract the pure oil.
THE RESULT IS AN UNRIVALED PURITY THAT IS QUITE WORTH IT!
The ONLY Extra Virgin Coconut Oil backed with a 100 Satisfaction Guarantee.*
*We will replace or refund your product if you're not 100 Satisfied.
CLICK the Button at the Top of this Page to Start Using the Best-kept Beauty Secret NOW!
- PURE Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Made Especially for Beauty. Thicker, Fuller Hair & Supple, Radiant Skin
- 5 STARS: "Highest grade, most pure, best tasting coconut oil for skin I have purchased" -Jennifer H
- DON'T use cooking grade coconut oils , This pure extra virgin organic coconut oil won't clog pores and has all essential vitamins and nutrients for hair & skin
- EXCEPTIONAL PURITY: Up to 1000 more pure than other virgin coconut oil. Extremely high grade, organic extra virgin coconut oil. Our special extraction process produces amazing results with up to 10x less moisture content compared to other cold pressed virgin coconut oil on the market. This means an oil so clean & crystal clear when liquid and a pure silk white when solid. Long shelf life, no rancidity, discoloration, strong odors or taste. We are proud to produce the purest coconut oil anywhere
- The Best Coconut Oil for body, hair, skin, wrinkles, eczema, itchy scalp, anti fungal, anti bacterial, pets, cooking, nails, carrier oil, and treatment for skin and damaged hair
Spectrum Essentials Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil, 15 Fluid Ounce
Perfect for Skin and Hair Care. USDA Organic. Certified Organic by QAI. Spectrum Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil is the perfect choice for natural body care. It restores skin and hair integrity and provides a protective layer to combat the damaging effects of sun, wind and cold weather You'll love the rich, natural tropical scent.
- Unrefined organic coconut oil
- Great for hair and skin care
- Natural with no added preservatives or fragrance
- Perfect for skin and hair care
- Spectrum Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil is the perfect choice for natural body care
- It restores skin and hair integrity and provides a protective layer to combat the damaging effects of sun, wind and cold weather You'll love the rich, natural tropical scent
Plant Therapy Essential Oil Fractionated Coconut Oil For Skin, Hair, Body 100 Pure, Natural Moisturizer, Massage & Aromatherapy Liquid Carrier Oil 16 oz, Pump Included
Plant Therapy Fractionated Coconut Oil (INCI Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil)
Fractionated Coconut Oil is colorless and odorless making it the ideal choice to use as a carrier oil for mixing with other essential oils and blends. It can also be used on its own at 100 strength. Plant Therapy's Fractionated Coconut Oil is made from 100 Coconut Oil. All Plant Therapy's coconut products require valid proof that they are 100 coconut.
Wide Variety of Practical Uses
Coconut Oil is known for its therapeutic skin and hair benefits. It can be used to create coconut shampoos and conditioners, lotion, soap, massage oils, shaving cream, and other DIY aromatherapy projects. Our 16 oz bottle comes with a handy pump bottle and is KidSafe, making it suitable for the entire family to use.
The Plant Therapy Difference:
100 Pure and Undiluted, USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO
Organoleptic and GC/MS Testing
Batch Codes on Every Bottle
Certified Aromatherapists on Staff
We offer a vast selection of essential oils and blends in a variety of sizes. The 2.5 mL, 5mL and 10 mL sizes are the perfect amount to test the waters. Our 30 mL bottle is a popular size for those that know just how well our oils work. The 100 mL value size is cost effective and easy on the budget. For ultimate convenience, try our handy Roll-Ons. These are pre-diluted and ready-to-use.election of oils and blends in a variety of sizes.
- 100 PURE FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL (MCT): Like Virgin Coconut Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil MCT (Medium-Chain Triglycerides) is loaded with nutrients and antioxidants making it a great moisturizer. Fractionated Coconut Oil is colorless, odorless, and will always remain in liquid form.
- INDISPENSABLE GENERAL CARRIER OIL: Fractionated Coconut Oil can be used on its own or with any essential oil or blend. It absorbs rapidly into the skin without leaving behind a greasy residue. It's a must-have for dry, dehydrated skin and to help hydrate hair, restore shine and luster.
- BATCH SPECIFIC GC-MS REPORTS ON EVERY OIL: Every bottle of oil from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing by Robert Tisserand, an essential oil expert, and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by several third-party laboratories.
- HIGH-QUALITY AFFORDABLE ESSENTIAL OILS: At Plant Therapy our goal is to positively impact the lives of as many people as we possibly can, by selling such a high quality product at an affordable price. Be confident knowing you are purchasing quality oils at direct-to-consumer prices.
- CERTIFIED AROMATHERAPISTS ON STAFF: Our customers are our #1 priority and we'd love for you to join the Plant Therapy Family. Our Certified Aromatherapists are happy to help you with all of your Essential Oil questions. We want you to be confident and satisfied with your purchase.
- Gift for 3 yr old girl 2016
- Vacuum sealer foodsaver
- Hud device for car
- Phone case brands 2017
- Top loading or front loading washer is best
- Tension baby gate
- Gopro videos ever