Ryobi P1832 18V One Handheld Drill/Driver and Impact Driver Kit (6 Piece Bundle, 1x P277 Drill / Driver, 1x P235 Impact Driver, 1x P118 Dual Chemistry Charger, 2x P102 18V Batteries, 1x Tool Bag)
The Ryobi P1832, is perfect for the DIYer, the homeowner, the contractor, and the tool enthusiast looking to add to their collection. This is a 6-in-one bundle that includes a drill/driver (P277), an impact driver (P235), two lithium ion batteries (P102), a charger (P118), and a lime green Ryobi tool bag. With all of these pieces together, you can perform a variety of tasks around the house from driving fasteners to boring holes. Keep your batteries in tip top shape with the lithium ion battery charger that works with all Ryobi batteries, either One lithium ions or those from the older blue series. The chargers online fuel gauge lets you know how much your batteries have charged. The batteries themselves are compatible with anything from the Ryobi One system, on top of being backwards compatible with the older blue series of Ryobi tools. All of these tools can be stored together in the Ryobi lime green tote bag, which can double as a lunch pail in a pinch giving you maximum versatility on the jobsite. Reach your DIY potential with Ryobi
- P277 DRILL DRIVER: 24 setting clutch and dual speed gearbox gives you control over your drilling power while the keyless chuck makes for easy bit replacement to let you get to your jobs faster.
- P235 IMPACT DRIVER: With its gearbox housed in cast aluminum, this driver has 1600 in-lbs of torque coupled with a belt clip for easy access and a 1/4 inch quick connect coupler for easy bit changes.
- ONE COMPATIBLE: These two included batteries can work with any Ryobi tools in the One system. These 18 volt batteries live long for any job, from drilling and driving to strimming and sanding, and the P118 charger can handle any Ryobi battery, whether it is lithium ion or NiCad.
- EASY GRIP: The drill and impact driver feature notched rubber molding on their pistol grips for increased stability so you can get your job done in any almost condition.
- BIT STORAGE: Both the drill and impact driver have magnetic bit holders at the base, helping you stay organized so you can focus on your work.
Ryobi P208 One 18V Lithium Ion Drill/Driver with 1/2 Inch Keyless Chuck (Batteries Not Included, Power Tool Only)
The motorized drill / driver is the staple item in anyone's tool collection. From the DIYer to the professional contractor, the drill / driver provides utility unsurpassed by almost every other power tool on the market. Ryobi's P208 is one such drill driver, specialized for the hardworking homeowner, that really packs a punch for its price point. On top of being lightweight and easy to handle, it's compatible with any Ryobi 18V Lithium Ion or NiCad battery (P100, P101, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, P108), so it can work right out of the box assuming you have another Ryobi One tool already in use. It has a phillips head drill bit attached to the base, giving you all you need to drive common fasteners. Bit changes are easy with the keyless chuck system, too. You can work with a variety of bits on different applications, both delicate and powerful. The P208's diverse abilities come from its variable speed gearbox (offering 2 speeds) and 24 position clutch. With the magnetic fastener or bit holder attached to the base of the tool, you can be sure to get into those hard-to-reach places to drive fasteners without worrying about losing them while you focus on the job at hand. Ryobi means reliable, and the P208 drill / driver is no exception.
- TOOL-LESS BIT CHANGES: No chuck keys are necessary to replace bits here. Simply place the bit into the chuck, grip it, and activate the drill to lock.
- VARIABLE TORQUE AND SPEED: 2-Speed gearbox and 24-position clutch give you access to a wide variety of applications, from the home to the construction site
- MAGTRAY: Store extra bits or fasteners on the tool when you're high up on a ladder and need easy access
- RUBBERIZED OVERGRIP on the pistol-style handle gives improved handling, making the tool useful in slippery conditions
- LED LIGHTS illuminate your work surface upon drill activation, increasing visibility and allowing you to work in dim conditions
Ryobi P107 One 18 Volt Compact Lithium Ion 1.5 Ah Battery (Single Battery)
Either as a primary or backup battery, the P107 is an excellent addition to any Ryobi user's arsenal. It is compatible with the One tools, letting you power up more than 50 pieces of equipment and counting. These are fade-free batteries. This means that while they have roughly a 1.5 hour capacity, they'll work at full blast until that power runs out. They're compact, too, which is perfect for smaller tools that you plan on bringing into tight spaces like the multi-tool or drill / driver. They're also lightweight, which will let you work longer without having your arms tire out. This is important when you're going for accuracy, where every extra ounce counts. There's also an onboard fuel gauge, which helps you figure out approximately when you need to charge it. Working in the cold? This has the ability to handle that, too. It can work in temperatures as low as 14 degrees Fahrenheit. As a smaller, more compact version of the strongest batteries in Ryobi's lithium ion lineup, the P107 is an excellent choice when looking at backup batteries to fuel your DIY habits. Ryobi means work done right. Item is shipped in bulk packaging
- FUEL GAUGE: Know how much charge you have left in the battery with the LED lighting system on the front, activated with a button
- COMPACT: Power your tools with less weight than the bulky 4Ah batteries, allowing you to physically work for longer and bring your tools into tight spaces
- ONE COMPATIBLE: These batteries work with many tools in Ryobi's One lineup. That's more than 50 tools this is compatible with, from reciprocating saws to shop vacuums
- FADE-FREE POWER: These batteries will work as powerfully as they were when fully charged until they completely run out
- WORKS IN HARSH CONDITIONS: This battery can work in cold conditions as low as 14 degrees Fahrenheit (-10 degrees Celsius), letting you work around the clock and calendar
Ryobi P271 One 18 Volt Lithium Ion 1/2 Inch 2-Speed Drill Driver (Batteries Not Included / Power Tool Only)
The drill-driver is the main power tool to have in your collection. It is a necessity for most construction or renovation projects. For DIYers or homeowners, the Ryobi Lithium Ion 1,500 RPM P271 is the tool for you. Adjust this drill's torque to fit the job with the 24-position clutch. Thanks to the keyless chuck, you can easily change bits without extra tools. Now you can swap between boring holes and driving screws without setting the drill down. Making these bit switches is even easier is the onboard magnetic storage unit at the base of the drill, so you can keep whatever you need for the driving job in one place. As if this tool was not convenient enough, you can use whatever Ryobi battery you have available to power this beast. Either the One system Lithium Ion batteries or older NiCads will suffice. For anything, from simple repairs to complicated assembly or construction projects, you need to get the Ryobi P271.
- EASY BIT CHANGES with the 1/2 inch keyless chuck. Switch bits simply be retracting the cuff
- CONTROL YOUR TORQUE with the 24-position clutch attached to the 2-speed gearbox to suit a variety of hole drilling and screwdriving needs
- CONVENIENT STORAGE with the magnetic bit holder so you can keep all of your drill bits and additional screws in one place
- EASY HANDLING: The notched rubber pistol grip increases friction between the tool and your hand. This helps you use it in inclement weather conditions with oil or grease on your hands
- ONE COMPATIBLE: Power this drill / driver with any of Ryobi's batteries, from the One system Lithium Ions to the older yellow NiCad batteries
Ryobi Speed Load Plus Driving Kit (68-Piece)
The Ryobi Driving Kit includes bits for most driving needs. Use it to drive Philips, slotted, hex and Torx head screws, as well as bolt heads. This kit comes with a magnetic screw guide for easy screw installation and socket adaptors for use with your existing socket sets. The bits fit perfectly in the Ryobi SpeedLoad chuck to give you fast and easy bit changes.Includes bits for most driving needsAll bits work in the Ryobi SpeedLoad chuckFeatures a magnetic screw guide to help align screws for fast and trouble-free installationIncludes thirty-five 1 in. insert bit, twenty-two 2 in. power bit, one 3.5 in. power bit, 6 nut drivers (3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in. and 1/2 in.) and 3 socket adaptors (1/4 in., 3/8 in. and 1/2 in.) Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Includes bits for most driving needs
- All bits work in Ryobi speed load plus chuck
- Includes magnetic screw guide to help align screws for fast and trouble-free installation
- Includes (35) 1 in. insert bits, (22) 2 in. power bits,(1) 3.5 in. power bit, (6) nut drivers (3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in. and 1/2 in.) and (3) socket adaptors (1/4 in., 3/8 in. and 1/2 in.)
Ryobi P884 One Combination Lithium Ion Cordless Power Tool Set (6 x Power Tools, 2 x Compact Lithium Ion Batteries, 1 x Charger, 1 x Contractor's Bag)
With this enormous kit, you'll be able to tackle nearly any job in or around the home. Slice through piping, clear grout, drill holes, drive a large number of fasteners, saw 2x4s, keep your workspace lit, and charge your batteries up while you do it all. At the end of the job, all of these will fit into the included canvas bag to keep them protected from the elements. Whether you're looking for a collection of replacement tools, backups, or want to start your collection off on the right foot, the P884 kit is for you. These tools are part of the Ryobi One family, which means that they can handle Ryobi's 18 volt batteries interchangeably. Two of these batteries, compact P107s, are included, so you can begin your tasks as soon as you open the package. These tools are state-of-the art, from the impact driver and drill / driver to the cordless circular saw. The circular saw boasts a laser system that allows you to see the work ahead of you, as well as a complete set of onboard adjustment knobs for maximum precision. The reciprocating saw has similar adjustable technology, but it has the added feature of an anti-vibration handle to keep you in comfort while you cut your way through home and garden. Finally, the 18 Volt LED light has an adjustable head that will keep many of your surfaces lit. With the P884, you'll be able to tackle almost anything around the home. Ryobi is reliability.
- INCLUDED ITEMS: 2 x P107 1.5 AH Lithium Ion Batteries, 1 x P117 Charger, 1 x P506 Cordless Circular Saw, 1 x P340 JobPlus Multi Tool, 1 x P208 1/2 inch Chuck Drill / Driver, 1 x P504 Reciprocating Saw, 1 x P236 Impact Driver, 1 x P704 Incandescent Work Light
- P236 IMPACT DRIVER: Drive lag bolts and screws with this powerful tool. Sporting 1,600 inch pounds of torque, a textured handle, and a tri-beam LED system, you'll have more than enough power to drive what you need around the home
- P340 MULTI TOOL: Clear grout, trim, or sand wood with this tool that includes a sawing blade. This piece is compatible with heads from other brands, all available for separate purchase
- P208 DRILL / DRIVER: This half inch chucked drill has a magnetic tray to store bits and fasteners. Couple that with the rubber overmold on the pistol grip, an adjustable torque collar, tool-less bit changes, and LED lighting, you'll be working with a powerful tool
- ONE COMPATIBILITY: All of these tools function with Ryobi's 18 Volt batteries, whether it's lithium ion or NiCad models. These models include the P101, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
Ryobi P515 One 18V 7/8 Inch Stroke Length 3,100 RPM Lithium Ion Cordless Reciprocating Saw with Anti-Vibration Handle (Batteries Not Included, Power Tool Only)
Working demolition, renovation, or landscaping can be near impossible without the help of a powerful reciprocating saw. Ryobi's P515 is the saw that you need. Whether it's for cutting branches and drywall or slicing through wood where your circular saw can't reach, this tool can get it done right. It peaks out at 3,100 reciprocations per minute, which is more than you'll need for most applications around the house or yard. It is compatible with any T-shaped blade, which can be easily swapped out without the need of a tool. This is a huge plus over competing models that require an allen key to install and remove blades. Being a part of the One Family, the P515 is compatible with Ryobi 18V batteries, from the P100 to the P108. You'll be able to power through your applications comfortably, too, thanks to the anti-vibration handle and rubberized grip. Whether it's for getting dirty on the demolition site, hacking through pipes for plumbing, or even professional landscaping, you'll feel like you're having fun rather than working on a jobsite with all of the power packed into this product. Ryobi means real power with the P515.
- QUICK BLADE CHANGES: No tools necessary to change blades! Simply unlatch the front and the blades will pull out easily. This tool is compatible with any T-Shaped blade, which will slide and lock right into the system
- VARIABLE SPEED TRIGGER lets you change your power from job-to-job. Increase pressure on the trigger to increase the cutting speed and power of the saw
- ANTI-VIBRATION HANDLE: Work in comfort. Springs and rubber plates found inside the system make the rattling found with reciprocating applications easier on your joints, letting you work longer and more accurately
- RUBBER OVERMOLD lets you keep a grip on this power tool, even in slippery conditions
- ONE COMPATIBLE: This saw works with different types of Ryobi 18V batteries, including the P100, P101, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
Ryobi P277 One 18 Volt Lithium Ion 1/2 Inch 2-Speed Drill Driver (18 Volt Batteries Not Included / Power Tool Only),Green,
The drill-driver is the most basic power tool to have in your collection. It's a necessity for most construction or renovation projects around the house. For DIY people or homeowners, the Ryobi Lithium Ion P277 is the go-to drill driver. Adjust this drill's torque to fit the job with the 24-position clutch. Thanks to the keyless chuck, change bits with only one hand, so now you can swap between boring holes and driving screws without setting the drill down. Making these bit switches even easier is the onboard magnetic storage unit at the base of the drill, so you can keep whatever you need for the driving job in one place. As if this tool was not convenient enough, you can use whichever Ryobi battery you have available to power this beast. Either the newer One system Lithium Ion batteries or older NiCads will work to get your projects done in a pinch. For anything, from simple repairs to complicated assembly or construction projects, you need to get the Ryobi P277. You will not be disappointed.
- EASY BIT CHANGES with the 1/2 inch keyless chuck. Easily switch bits without a tool
- CONTROL YOUR TORQUE with the 24-position clutch attached to a 2-speed gearbox to suit a variety of jobs that require drilling holes or driving fasteners
- CONVENIENT STORAGE with the magnetic bit holder so you can keep all of your drill accessories in one place. This makes jobs a breeze
- EASY HANDLING using the notched rubber grip that increases friction so you can use this drill in many different weather conditions
- ONE COMPATIBLE: Power this drill / driver with Ryobi's 18v batteries from the One system Lithium Ions. Even the older yellow NiCad batteries originally meant for the blue series
Ryobi A99LM2 Door Latch Installation Kit for Accurate Chiseling and Scoring
Installing a door latch can take time and special tools that you might not already have. Add this Ryobi Door Latch Kit to your collection to make installing that latch a breeze. All you need is this kit and a hammer! This easy to use kit provides a reversible scoring blade which allows you to install either round or square latches. A guide post found within the blade helps to locate the latch bore. Then, use the 90 degree fence to help guide a perfectly angled score. Once lined up, firmly tap the areas that read "strike" to create a perfect score. Finish the mortising job by using the integrated chisel tool. Line up the edge of it with the guide post and use the hammer to gently chisel remaining pieces of wood off. You are done! Lastly, you can use the included drill bits to install screws to your latch. Place the bit into the notch at the end of the tool and twist away. Simple. Do it yourself with Ryobi's Door Latch Installation Kit.
- BUILT-IN SCORING AND CHISEL TOOL: This kit will help you minimize the amount of tools you bring to the jobsite
- NO MEASUREMENTS REQUIRED: The onboard 90-degree guide helps you feel confident in your measurements
- ROUND OR SQUARE LATCHES: A reversible latch mortiser offers clean scores for both round and square latches
- ON BOARD STORAGE: Keep your bits, guard, and latch mortiser safe with built-in storage
- TWO INCLUDED DRIVER BITS: 1x 1-inch PH2 bit 1x 1-inch SL 8-10 bit
Ryobi HP54L 4V Lithium Ion 600RPM 1/4 Inch Hex Chuck Compact Quickturn Screwdriver (4V Lithium Ion Battery and Charger Included)
You dont need a bulky, heavy drill / driver to replace a light switch plate. For simple, light duty fastening projects, go with a power screwdriver. Go with the Ryobi HP54L. This compact device has plenty of functions that combine the portability of a hand screwdriver and the efficiency of a drill / driver in a single tidy package. It has a 2 speed gearbox that fluctuates between 200 and 600 rotations per minute, activated by a larger-than-normal trigger for your own precise control. Even more control is afforded to you from the notched rubber overgrip. Bit changes are made simple with the 1/4 inch hex shank, where youll just have to plug them in to be able to get going. Dont worry about going out and buying batteries for it, either, because it comes with a 4V lithium ion battery and charger! These batteries can be used for the Ryobis 4V product line. For DIY homeowners looking to make little improvements around the house, your best bet is to pick up one of these fine drivers from Ryobi.
- 2 SPEED GEARBOX: This tool features a gearbox that lets you switch between 200 and 600 revolutions per minute. Excellent for swapping between delicate and difficult jobs around the home
- RUBBER OVERGRIP: This system has a sturdy rubber molding over the pistol grip. This will help you keep a firm hold of the device, even in slippery conditions
- TRI-BEAM LED: You can keep your workspace lit while you drive fasteners with the LEDs attached to the chuck. Pull the trigger to activate the light
- 2 INCLUDED SCREWDRIVER BITS lets you get to work right away driving fasteners
- INCLUDED 4V BATTERY AND CHARGER are included. This battery is compatible with other 4V products from Ryobi, like the snake camera and noise cancelling headphones
- What is the best hoodie
- Xbox one headset under 50
- Vertical bike rack
- Guitar cables 2018
- Shop vac best buy
- Amsoil oil review
- Earths best organic infant formula