Cafe Britt Tarrazu Montecielo Ground Coffee, 12-Ounce Bags (Pack of 2)
Experience Tarrazu Montecielo, a blend for the coffee connoisseurs with a penchant for perfection. Grown in the rich volcanic soils of Costa Ricas famed Tarrazu region, these choice Arabica coffee cherries are ripened evenly at 1,400 to 1,600 meters, hand-picked, sun dried and dark roasted for a unique taste. Café Britt Tarrazu will surprise you with a flavor that hints of cacao and grapefruit and an aroma of aged wood and dark chocolate. Its intensity fills the palate, then fades cheerfully. To truly experience the unsurpassed flavor of the beans, it is suggested that coffee connoisseurs single origin varieties. Discover why were the preferred choice of top chefs around the world.
- 2 packs of Britt's Gourmet Coffee
- 100 Costa Rican Arabica Coffee; Kosher; High-mountain grown
- Dark roasted; Kosher certified; High-mountain grown SHB (Strictly Hard Bean); Gluten Free
- Premium three layered aluminum packaging and a one-way freshness valve to guarantee maximum freshness
- Grown in the rich volcanic soils of Costa Rica's famed Tarrazu region
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
Eight O'Clock Ground Coffee, 100 Colombian Peaks, 33 Ounce
Eight O'Clock Coffee: You dont get to be 150 years young without reinventing yourself every once in a while. Throughout the years, weve explored new varieties. Changed our look. Rolled out ground coffee and single-serving Keurig K-Cup packs. But there are some things well never change. For starters, the classic flavors inside our new bags remain untouched. All of our whole bean and ground varieties continue to be crafted using only high quality, 100 Arabica coffee. And all of our roasting is done at our own facility in Maryland, USA, under the expert supervision of master roasters. Its what you look for in your coffee, and its what well always deliver.
Eight OClock 100 Colombian ground coffee is the finest blend of award winning 100 Colombian coffee beans--medium roast with a lingering sweet finish. So rich and full-bodied, you will understand why Arabica beans from Columbia are so sought after. This is sold in a 33-ounce bag.
About Eight OClock
Eight OClock started as a store brand way back in 1859 when the Great Atlantic & Pacific Company opened its doors and the whole bean coffee that would later become Eight OClock was among its signature products. By the 1930s Eight OClock reigned supreme as the #1 coffee brand in the US. During this time, one out of every four cups of coffee consumed was Eight OClock. Today this remains as Americas best-selling whole bean coffee and is the fourth largest national coffee brand in terms of volume.
Every time you brew a pot of Eight OClock coffee, you expect it to be great. And, you are not disappointed--because they put a century and a half of expertise into every bag.
- Made from the finest blend of award-winning 100 Colombian beans
- Medium roasted coffee
- Cultivated exclusively at high-altitude in Colombia's rich volcanic soils, beans are harvested at their optimum ripeness
- Winey notes and a rich, elegant aroma with a full-bodied finish
- Kosher certified
Amazon Brand - 100 Ct. Solimo Medium Roast Coffee K-Cup Pods, Kona Blend, Compatible with 2.0 K-Cup Brewers
Solimo Kona Blend coffee k-cup pods are medium roast made with 10 Kona coffee and a blend of Arabica beans, resulting in mild sweetness and delicate aromas. Compatible with 1.0 and 2.0 k-cup brewers, make your cup to order with Solimo coffee pods.
- 100 Kona Coffee Blend coffee k cups pods
- Blend of select coffees from Kona Moku on the Big island of Hawaii and Latin America
- Delicate body, vibrant acidity and a soft, subtle aroma
- Mild sweetness with a smooth, balanced finish
- Compatible with 1.0 and 2.0 k-cup brewers
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We're proud of our products. If you aren't satisfied, we'll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
- An Amazon brand
Bottle Bright (12 Tablets) - All Natural, Biodegradable, Chlorine & Odor Free Water Bottle & Hydration Pack Cleaning Tablets
When your bottle, bladder, cup, thermos, or other drinking container is difficult to clean, dont let odors and bacteria build up inside. Instead, for a thorough job, use a Bottle Bright tab. A biodegradable and non-toxic blend gets to hard-to-reach areas and breaks down tough natural substances that cant be scrubbed away all the way. After, the result produces clean-tasting drinking water for your adventures.
- ALL NATURAL CLEANING TABLET: Biodegradable, chlorine free, and environmentally safe. Absolutely no contest against other bleach based cleaners.
- PERFECT FOR COFFEE TUMBLERS & WATER BOTTLES: Removes stubborn stains and odors giving your tumbler or bottle a new and fresh look and smell.
- NO SCRUBBING REQUIRED: Great for cleaning stainless steel bottles and mugs, hydration reservoirs, coolers, dishes at camp, hard to clean plastic containers and bottles.
- TRAVEL & CAMPING READY: Individually packaged with no extra equipment required means you can clean your containers basically anywhere.
- MADE IN THE USA: Proudly invented, manufactured & packaged in America
Butternut Mountain Farm, 100 Pure Maple Syrup From Vermont, Grade A, Amber Color, Rich Taste, All Natural, Easy Pour Jug, 32 Fl Oz, 1 Qt
At Butternut Mountain Farm we are committed to the natural sweetness, flavor nuances, and versatility of maple syrup. Our maple syrup is carefully selected to ensure that the product you receive is of the highest quality. Butternut Mountain Farm is unique among maple suppliers in that it is devoted almost entirely to the maple industry. From managing forest lands (their own and that of area land owners) to packaging and distributing maple syrup, Butternut Mountain Farm strives to connect its work from tree to table.
- FLAVOR PROFILE: Our Grade A Amber Color Rich Taste syrup provides a naturally sweet, rich and smooth taste. A pronounced maple flavor makes Amber Rich maple syrup a favorite for table and all around use.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: At Butternut Mountain Farm we are committed to giving you 100 pure Vermont maple syrup. The farmers with whom we work with understand maple and share our commitment to maintaining the health and sustainability of our forests.
- QUALITY STORY: Our pure maple syrup is carefully selected to ensure the product you receive is of the highest quality. With our strict quality standards, we can trace every drop of syrup from farm to table.
- PACKAGING BENEFITS: Easy-open, easy-pour, jugs are tamper-evident with an inner seal. They ship well, so they make excellent gifts. Syrup stored in BPA-free plastic jugs retains its natural flavor better than in traditional tin containers.
- OTHER USES: Use in coffee/tea, cocktails or over cereal, fruit, yogurt or pudding. Add to baked beans, apple pies, pickles and stir fries. Makes a delicious marinade or sauce. Great as a gift.
Kicking Horse Coffee, Kick Ass, Dark Roast, Ground, 10 oz - Certified Organic, Fairtrade, Kosher Coffee
Sweet, smoky, audacious. If there's something worth doing, we think it's worth doing great. This remarkable blend of beans is the spirit of Kicking Horse Coffee, and a bold invitation to wake up and kick ass with us.
- DARK ROAST, GROUND: Sweet, smoky, audacious. This remarkable blend of beans is the spirit of Kicking Horse Coffee, and a bold invitation to wake up and kick ass with us.
- TASTING NOTES, BREW METHOD: Chocolate malt, molasses, licorice and an earthy lingering finish. Recommended methods: drip machine, pour over and cold brew.
- ORIGIN INDONESIA & SOUTH AMERICA: Grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on.
- ORGANIC, FAIRTRADE, KOSHER, SHADE GROWN, ARABICA COFFEE: Coffee that is good and fair for the coffee drinkers, the farmers and the planet. 100 Certified.
- ROASTED IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS: It's all deep, dark and delicious, roasted right below the towering Canadian Rocky Mountain peaks.
Without Sanctuary: Lynching Photography in America
The Tuskegee Institute records the lynching of 3,436 blacks between 1882 and 1950. This is probably a small percentage of these murders, which were seldom reported, and led to the creation of the NAACP in 1909, an organization dedicated to passing federal anti-lynching laws. Through all this terror and carnage someone-many times a professional photographer-carried a camera and took pictures of the events. These lynching photographs were often made into postcards and sold as souvenirs to the crowds in attendance. These images are some of photography's most brutal, surviving to this day so that we may now look back on the terrorism unleashed on America's African-American community and perhaps know our history and ourselves better. The almost one hundred images reproduced here are a testament to the camera's ability to make us remember what we often choose to forget.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Chefman Instabrew Single Serve Coffee Maker Brewer for K-Cup Pods, Coffee-Grounds & Loose-Leaf Tea w/ Instant Reboil & Bonus Reusable Filter, Compact 14 oz, Black/Stainless Steel, Mug Not Included
The Chefman InstaBrew Coffee Maker & K-Cup Brewer is a truly versatile unit, specially designed to accept all brands of K-Cups as well as coffee grounds. With just the push of a button, the InstaBrew dispenses a cup of hot coffee quickly, easily and efficiently then boils your next cup instantly, no need to wait! The InstaBrew is tall enough to use with almost all travel mugs, while a narrow profile helps save space on the counter. Stainless accents give this top of the line brewer a refined look, so it stands out from the pack in both looks and functionality. Travel Cup Not Included K-Cup is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. The Chefman InstaBrew is not affiliated with or sponsored by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- RAPID BREW: Proprietary technology ensures coffee brews quickly and at the perfect temperature - no more cold coffee. Instant re-boil function allows you to brew cup after cup with no wait time, unlike other k-cup brewers.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Narrow profile fits and stores anywhere, can even be used to brew coffee on exotic vacations, trips, in dorms or any size kitchen. Tall enough to use with most travel mugs, you can quickly brew your favorite hot beverages on-the-go!
- USE WITH K-CUPS OR GROUNDS: Accepts ALL K-Cups & Coffee Grounds so you can have your cup of joe how you want it. Includes permanent filter for use with coffee grounds; can also brew loose leaf tea. **Not affiliated with Keurig/Green Mountain**
- ONE TOUCH OPERATION: Brews coffee just how you like it, simply - no levers to pull. Experiment with less water for a bolder flavor or more water for a milder taste. Make it your favorite way every time!
- RESOURCES & WARRANTY: Includes access to Club Chefman for tailor made step-by-step recipes, tutorial videos, and more! cETL approved with advanced safety technology for long lasting durability, & 1-year hassle-free warranty provided by Chefman, so you can purchase worry-free - we've got your back! 1000 Watts/120 Volts - RJ14-SKG-IR
Lion Brand Yarn 935-220 Cupcake Yarn Coffee Break
Just like its name, everything delicious is in one cake of this CYC 3 100 acrylic yarn. Beautiful color combinations, great stitch definition and enough yardage to make a baby blanket, shawl, or hat and cuff set. You will want to collect every colorway.
- Just like its name, everything delicious is in one cake of this CYC 3 100 acrylic yarn.
- Beautiful color combinations, great stitch definition and enough yardage to make a baby blanket, shawl, or hat and cuff set. You will want to collect every colorway.
- Machine Wash & Dry
- Made in China
- Fiber Content: 100 Acrylic
- Sleep sacks
- Baby nail clippers
- Running shoes for 10 year old boy
- Train set for 5 year old
- Cabanas in vegas
- Stainless french press
- Outdoor camcorder