PANASONIC LUMIX FZ80 4K Digital Camera, 18.1 Megapixel Video Camera, 60X Zoom DC VARIO 20-1200mm Lens, F2.8-5.9 Aperture, POWER O.I.S. Stabilization, Touch Enabled 3-Inch LCD, Wi-Fi, DC-FZ80K (Black)
Perfect for travelers, the Panasonic LUMIX Digital Camera DC-FZ80K brings the legendary optical performance of a super-long 60X (20-1200mm) DC VARIO lens with amazingly stable O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) to a highly portable point-and-shoot travel camera. With a powerful 18.1-megapixel MOS sensor, the LUMIX DC VARIO camera lens features a super bright F2.8-5.9 aperture range that is optically stabilized with Panasonics POWER O.I.S. technology to add striking depth of field dimension to your photographs even in low-light conditions. The high-resolution power of 4K video technology captures up to 4X the resolution (3840 x 2160) of standard Full HD, enabling you to create printable photos with 4K PHOTOs blistering 30 frames per second burst feature. Post Focus and Focus Stacking provide for additional creative freedom by allowing you to change depth of field or focus points after you take the picture. The LUMIX FZ80 perfectly fits in your hand with an ergonomic grip while its rear touch-enabled 3-inch LCD display and high resolution 1,170K-dot viewfinder remain clear even in bright sunlight. Convenient travel-ready technologies like USB charging and Wi-Fi connectivity to your mobile device make the LUMIX DC-FZ80K a digital camera that everyone can enjoy.
- POINT-AND-SHOOT LONG ZOOM CAMERA: 18.1-megapixel MOS sensor plus 60X zoom DC VARIO lens (20-1220mm) and POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) captures far off moments
- HIGH-RESOLUTION VIEWFINDER AND LCD DISPLAY: High-resolution 1,170K-dot viewfinder and rear touch-enabled 3-inch LCD display (1040 dots) are clear even in bright sunlight
- 4K VIDEO CAPTURE: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160), plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus with internal Focus Stacking allows you to record photos up to 30fps and set your desired focus points after the photo has been taken
- LOW-LIGHT PERFORMANCE: Low-light capture lets you enjoy photography during your nightlife again with impressive results
- USB CHARGING AND WI-FI CONNECTIVITY: Enjoy travel ready technologies like USB charging and Wi-Fi connectivity to your mobile device; HDMI D (Micro), Micro-USB and USB 2.0 provide additional connectivity to your favorite devices.Max Resolution:4896 x 3672
Beginner's Digital SLR Crash Course: Complete guide to mastering digital photography basics, understanding exposure, and taking better pictures.
Who Else Wants To Take Better Pictures?
That's what this guide is all about; making the most of your digital camera, so that you can create beautiful photographs. You won't find all the complicated technical jargon that fills other books and blogs. I was like you at one point - I was just a guy who had no clue how to use all the fancy features of my new digital camera, and it was an extremely frustrating experience. My pictures were awful, and I was starting to question why I spent so much money on a DSLR.
I decided I wouldn't settle for mediocre results, so I spent years of trial and (mostly) error to figure out all the tips and little known tricks that I'll help you learn in this concise digital photography guide.
Give Me 24 Hours - And I'll Make You A Better Photographer
I'm going to teach you how to take better photos today. You'll see an improvement in your photos right away and they'll keep getting even better as you practice. Students in my digital photography workshops pay 100 per hour to see drastic improvement in their photography, and you get all the same information at a fraction of the cost. I believe in the 80/20 rule; I'm going to give you 20 of the tricks that will get 80 of the results so you can spend more time doing what you love.
Are You Harnessing The Creative Power Of These 3 Camera Modes?
Shooting in automatic mode can produce a decent photo every now and then, but you have zero creative control. The digital SLR cameras on the market offer several better modes to create beautiful photos. I'm going to walk you through each one of those modes, one at a time, so that you know exactly how and when to use them. The camera modes we'll master together include:
- Aperture Priority mode (Av, A)
- Shutter Priority mode (Tv, S)
- Manual Mode (M)
Prices have come down significantly, but cameras are still really expensive. There's no point in having an expensive camera if you're just shooting in Auto mode, because you could have spent a tenth the money for the same results. If you don't take advantage of the more advanced modes that you'll master with this guide, you've wasted hundreds or even thousands of dollars on a tool you can't use properly.
11 More Things You'll Learn About Your Digital Camera
In addition to all the shooting modes, I'll teach you everything you need to know about:
- Image size
- Image quality
- Memory cards
- Color space
- ISO speed
- Digital noise
- White balance
- Composition tips
- Photo storage tips
- Camera accessories for the (not so) beginner
5 Simple Ways To Be A Better Photographer Than 99 Of Beginners
Once you understand the basics in this book, it's really not hard to be a great photographer. I'm not promising that you'll sell out galleries in New York, but I guarantee if you follow these five simple principles that are covered in depth within this guide, you'll stand out from the crowd of beginners.
- Set yourself up for success by pre-programming your camera.
- Capture tack sharp photos, every single time.
- Find subjects that jump off the screen.
- Harness the correct camera mode for the situation.
- Effectively use composition principles to lead the viewer's eye.
If You Don't Learn The Basics Now, You Won't Forgive Yourself Later
This photography crash course has helped thousands of people get the most out of their digital SLR cameras, which has lead to tens of thousands of beautiful photos being taken, which has ultimately lead to hundreds of thousands of smiling faces. What are you waiting for?
How To Take Better Pictures In 7 Days...Or Your Money Back
If you're not totally convinced that this book will improve your photography, all you have to do is click one button within 7 days and Amazon will return 100 of your purchase price. You have nothing to lose.
AmazonBasics DSLR and Laptop Backpack - Orange interior
AmazonBasics brings you everyday items at a great value. An Amazon Brand.
- Backpack holds and protects 2 SLR camera bodies, 3-4 lenses, 17 inch laptop and additional smaller accessories
- Customizable padded interior. Movable dividers allow for optimal storage
- Side straps secure tripods or other bulky accessories
- Internal Dimensions: 12.6" x 7.8" x 16.5" (LxWxH)
- External Dimensions: 13.4" x 8.8" x 17.7" (LxWxH)
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Albott 70 Inch Digital SLR Camera Aluminum Travel Portable Tripod Monopod with Carry Bag
Featuring a center column that converts to a 5-section monopod, the Albott Tripod brings enhanced flexibility by enabling you to quickly switch between tripod to monopod shooting without missing a beat. It is equipped with a 3-way head that supports loads up to 8.8 lb and is suitable for both photo and video applications. The head provides pan and tilt control, as well as a horizontally tilting camera platform for switching to 90 portrait orientation. For easy camera attachment and removal a quick-release plate with a standard 1/4"-20 screw and video register pin is included.
The tripod reaches a maximum height of 70" with the center column extended and offers a minimum working height of 21". When the center column is removed for monopod use and is fully extended, it reaches a height of 65". To allow for use on virtually any surface, the tripod legs features rubber feet . A padded carrying case is included for convenient storage and transport.
Load Capacity: 8.8 lb (4.0 kg)
Pan Range: 360
Tilt Range: 180
Lateral Tilt: 90
Tripod Mode: 70" (178 cm)
Monopod Mode: 65" (165 cm)
Maximum Height w/o Column Extended: 58" (146 cm)
Minimum Height: 21" (54 cm)
Folded Length: 22.4" (57 cm)
Tripod Mode: 4
Monopod Mode: 5
1 * Albott Tripod (include three-dimensional head)
1 * Albott Instruction
1 * Albott Carrying Bag
1 * Albott Gift Box
- 3.63 lbs Net weight; 8.8 lbs Load Capacity; 4-Section Tripod 21"-70" Height Range; Adjustable Center Column Converts to 5-Section Monopod 18"-65" Height Range
- 3-Way Flexible Pan Head with Tilt & Swivel Motion; Provide 360 degree Rotation Panoramas; Built-in Bubble View Levels
- Quick-Release Plate with Standard 1/4"-20 Screw Mount Compatible for all Digital Cameras, Lenses, most Camcorders, GoPro devices, Binocular, Telescopes
- Includes a Carry Handle, Foam Grips on the Base, and a Center Column Hook for Hanging Additional Accessories, or to Add Weight to the Tripod for Additional Stabilization.
- Flip-Locks for Leg Height Adjustment; Telescopic Pan Handle; Rubber Feet with Enclosed Spikes; Locking Mid-level Spreader for Added Rigidity; A Carrying Bag & Gift Box is Included.
BUYING GUIDE FOR SLR CAMERA : TIPS TO BUY SLR CAMERA AND THEIR ACCESSORIES
In case you're in the market for an awesome digital SLR camera that is perfect for you, at that point what is the most brief and best way to take? Digital single focal point reflex (SLR) cameras are an instrument that empowers you to take extraordinary pictures and gives you a larger number of alternatives and flexibility than common simple to use cameras. Assortment, determination, choices, highlights... all can some of the time square with perplexity and dissatisfaction - not to stress. Today, you're in fortunes since we're going to set out a couple of time-tried pointers and tips so you can adroitly search for a dynamite digital SLR camera.
There is a mode that permits nonstop shooting on these cameras. You can take a progression of pictures in progression with the press and hold capacity of the screen catch. With these cameras you can shoot moving scenes in a grouping without relinquishing the shade catch. Screen speed and the accessibility of persistent shooting modes are a couple of the things you'll need to check whether the camera has before you get it in the event that you figure this capacity may help you.
One choice you need to make when taking a gander at digital SLR cameras is whether to get one with a first or outsider focal point. You generally need to think about value; so alright, first gathering focal points cost more since they're better quality focal points. In the event that financial plan is a thought for you, at that point the outsider focal points might be the approach since they don't cost as much as the main party focal points. You can, nonetheless, discover outsider focal points that are of higher quality than others; so therefore you ought to complete a tad of research in the issue. Additionally consider this; in case you're beginning you don't know how genuine you eventually will turn out to be, for to the point that reason you may outta begin with more affordable.
You can purchase a digital SLR camera body and get the focal point as a different buy, or you can purchase an entire pack which is a famous decision. Numerous who are new and don't have information are fulfilled getting the unit, and they'll learn in time in the event that they remain with it. For a great many people, in any case, particularly purchasing this sort of camera out of the blue, a unit is normally the more straightforward decision. On the off chance that you do some evaluating you'll see that the packs go for considerably less than making two distinct buys for body and focal point. That bit of supportive data can spare you cash when you're conversing with a business rep - in the event of some unforeseen issue. Likewise, there is shopping on the web, and that issues when you don't see a SLR pack - they do exist! In the event that you need a camera and focal point in one bundle, ensure that is what you're getting when you make your buy!
Overboard Waterproof Pro-Sport Roll-Top SLR Camera Bag, Grey/Black, 15-Liter
Introducing the Overboard Waterproof Pro Sport SLR Camera Backpack from Overboard.
- Made of 600D PVC tarpaulin
- Internal lining with padded bottom
- Elasticated mesh accessories pocket
- Large internal wet dry pocket
- Removable Shoulder Strap
Wireless Lavalier Microphone,Saramonic SR-WM4C 4-Channels Lapel Mic System for DSLR Camera Canon Nikon Sony Panasonic DV Camcorders Audio Recorder
The Saramonic SR-WM4C is a compact and lightweight VHF wireless microphone system.
Providing a perfect audio solution for recording free from the limit of distance,
it is very helpful in film making, broadcast interview and business presentations.
Operating Frequencies: 203-216MHz
Modulation Frequency :Modulation
Modulation Sensitivity: 6 mV input for full deviation
Battery: LR6/AA size alkaline battery (not included)
Current Consumption: 150 mA
Battery Life : 5 hours
Dimensions :102 x 62.0 x 44.7 mm
Antenna Length :178mm
Weight :80 g (2.8 oz) without battery
Operating Frequencies: 203-216MHz
Reception System: FM Superheterodyne
Reception Sensitivity: 2 V for 30 dB S/N
Output Connector:3.5 mm (1/8") TRS
DC Input: 9V DC (center-positive)
Battery: LR6/AA size alkaline battery (not included)
Current Consumption :150 mA
Battery Life: 5 hours
Dimensions :102 x 62.0 x 44.7 mm
Antenna Length: 178mm
Weight :80 g (2.8 oz) without battery
NOTE: If the SR-WM4C will not be used for a long time, please remove the batteries to prevent product damage due to battery leakage.
- The Saramonic SR-WM4C is a compact and lightweight VHF wireless microphone system.
- Providing a perfect audio solution for record free from the limit of distance, it is very helpful in film making, broadcast interview and business presentations.
- Four switchable channels to keep you free from interference. Detachable and flexible antenna can be rotated 360 degree accordingly for best sound.
- The high-band VHF provides pure sound Record audio up to 60 meters away with no obstacle. Real-time monitor Volume control wheel
- LED indicator indicates the battery life Includes a belt-pack transmitter, camera mountable receiver and an omnidirectional lavalier microphone Power provided by AAA battery (sold separately)
Camera Microphone, EIVOTOR Mic-01 3.5mm Digital Video Recording Microphone for D-SLR Camera, Black
Important Notice: The light will not ON during recording. It is normal that the light will not always keep on after powered on and it will still keep off during recording. When you switch "off" to "on", the light will shortly flash then be off for power saving. Before installing the battery, remove the insulating layer on the outer layer of the battery and install the battery correctly. This microphone is only suitable for 3.5mm interface devices. Some Eos M Canon cameras without 3.5mm MIC socket are not suitable. If you are not sure whether your device is suitable, please contact us immediately and tell us your camera model. If the microphone is placed next to the speaker, it may produce whistlers. If happened, please keep the microphone far away from the speaker, or reduce the volume of the speaker.The tape change pick up mode switch settings can produce noise. Please switch off the microphone when you do not use it. Specifications: Material: ABS Plastic Item Size: 5.3*1.2*2.2in(L * W * H) Response: 30-15000Hz Sensitivity: -40dB(0dB=1/VPa at 1 KHZ) Length of Cable: 7.9in Output Impedance: 200 Ohm Signal-to-noise Radio: 76dB(1 HKZ at 1 PA) The Longest Level: 120dB at 1 HKZ Harmonic Distortion in 1 or Less) Power Supply: 3V DC Type: MS(Mid-side) Stereo Wire Power Requirement: 3V CR2 Battery Battery Life: About 800 Hours( at room temperature, the use of packing attached 3V CR2 lithium battery) Compatible Model: for any other D-SLR cameras which have 3.5mm MIC socket and standard shoe Usage: 1.Attachment will slide adapter to connect to the camera fixed on the slide rail microphone. 2.After confirm the camera closed, connected to the microphone L mini stereo plug the camera microphone input port. Package Included: 1*Microphone for camera 1*Battery 1*User Manual
- Note: It is normal that the light will not always keep on after powered on and it will still keep off during recording. When you switch "off" to "on", the light will shortly flash then be off for power saving. When the light is flashing for a long time or it always flashes during use, which indicates the power isn't enough and the battery should be replaced in time.The microphone can be fixed on the DV with microphone hole and path.
- Pickup Pattern: The pickup pattern (affecting the sound stage width) can be set to 90 or 120 according to the sound. The MS stereo system enables a natural sound pick-up. Delivering a stereo sound image with superb clarity.
- Special Design: Specially designed for the camera and high-sensitivity condenser microphone to enhance the quality of the recording.
- Sensitivity: -40 dB (0dB = 1 V/Pa at 1 KHZ).The microphone is very sensitive, do not drop, knock, or strong shock.
- Compatible Model: It fits for any other D-SLR camera which have 3.5mm MIC socket and standard hot shoe. NOTE: This microphone is only suitable for 3.5mm MIC devices. If you are not sure whether your device is suitable, please contact us immediately and tell us your camera model.
PANNOVO Mini 1.5 Inch Screen Children Kids Digital Camera with 8GB Cards(Blue)
PANNOVO : We not only manufacture cameras, but also Your satisfaction is our objective.
The camera can not only take pictures, but also support video recording.
For the first time, please fully charge the battery.
Please insert the SD card (no include) before the boot.
It does not support touch screen.
Full 1-Year PANNOVO Manufacturer Warranty
Lifetime Support Provided Directly from PANNOVO
Professional Service Support 24/7 online to assist with any needs
Made material: High-quality environmental protection PC.
Photo format: JPG
Photo Resolution: 2592X1944
Video Resolution: 1920X1080P
Supports Max. Capacity: 32GB (no include TF card)
The working temperature is -10-55.The battery is >-20.please use the camera in a suitable temperature.
Battery capacity: 800mAh
Charging time 3 hours
Battery last time: take 4000 pictures
1GB memory card (no inclued ) can be taken 800 pictures
1x USB Cable
1 x Hang Rope
1x Card reader
1x karton Sticker
1x English Manual
- PANNOVO KIDS CAMERA : small, dazzling design, let children away from cell phone and love the truth of nature. Cultivate children's hobbies, take the first step of the genius photographer.
- Very light and very easy to carry: Size: 65X40X16mm(2.6x1.6x0.7 inch), weight: 60g, is a good partner for children holiday travel. with Gift: lanyard, cartoon stickers, is the best gift to children: birthday, Christmas, holiday gifts.
- Built-in 800 mAh battery: can take a pictures 4000 pces; super picture compression format: 1GB memory card can be taken 800 pictures
- 2592x1944 photo resolution: 5.0MP ; Video resolution: 1920X1080P . Record the growth path of children.Notice: Tear off the protective film on screen before use it)
- Time Stamp : The date and time stamp can be adjustable .
Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera Bundle with Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens 2pc SanDisk 32GB Memory Cards Accessory Kit
This Camera Digital SLR Camera Bundle Includes:
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 Digital Camera
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens
- Commander 2.2x Auxiliary Telephoto Lens
- Commander 0.43x Auxiliary Wideangle Lens
- Commander 3 Pieces Filter Kit
- 50" Camera Tripod
- 2 Pieces SanDisk 32 GB High Speed SDHC Class 10 Memory Cards
- Deluxe Padded Camera Case
- Ultra-Bright Flash Light
- 4 Pieces Macro Close Up Kit
- Commander Lens Hood
- Extra Battery Pack
- AC/DC Car & Home Charger
- Original Canon Battery Pack and Battery Charger
- Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
- Canon Wide Neck Strap
- Commander Wired Shutter Release Remote
- Commander Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Memory Card Reader
- This Camera Bundle Kit comes complete with all manufacturer supplied accessories with a 1-year warranty and includes:
- The EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera from Canon is an APS-C format digital SLR camera with an 18MP CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 4 image processor. With 14-bit Analog/Digital conversion, an ISO range from 100-12800 (expandable to 25600), and Multi Shot Noise Reduction, it offers sharp details, accurate colors and low-noise imaging in both bright and low-light shooting situations. The Rebel T6 can continuously shoot up to 5 fps.
- Canon 18-55mm II Lens - a standard zoom compatible with Canon APS-C format cameras. It features a focal length range of 18-55mm which is equivalent to 29-88mm in the 35mm format
- 2 x SanDisk 32GB SDHC Memory Cards Deluxe Camera Case Flash Light 3pc Filter Kit Extra Battery Pack AC/DC Car & Home Charger High Speed USB Card Reader 50" Camera Tripod
- Commander 0.43x Auxiliary Wideangle Lens - it conveniently mounts to the front of your fixed or zoom lens, and allows you to capture a wider field of view, Commander 2.2x Auxiliary Telephoto Lens - brings you twice as close to the action. Perfect for long-distance photo situations such as sporting events
- Sewing machine heavy duty
- The best cream to get rid of stretch marks
- Floor steamers
- The best face masks for acne
- Which is the best shark vacuum model
- Freestanding ice maker
- Bissell 1819 cleanview rewind deluxe upright bagless vacuum