Acoustic Audio PSW-12 500 Watt 12-Inch Down Firing Powered Subwoofer (Black)
Acoustic Audio's Audiophile Series powered subs immerse you in the action of your fast-paced movies and sports. Add impact to your favorite movies and full-bodied bass to your favorite tunes with a sub that's barely a cubic foot. Its stylish design and superior sound make it a smart addition to any home theater. Its elegant black ash finish is refined and complements most flat-panel displays. It features a high-current, 500-watt amp which effortlessly drives its down-firing 12" woofer for dynamic low-frequency effects. The high and low inputs let you use any receiver or processor. The 12" woofer utilizes a long excursion cone for deep, accurate response. The MDF bass-reflex enclosure features internal bracing, and a 24Hz to 250Hz frequency response delivers thumping bass from all your action movies and CD albums.
- Acoustic Audio PSW-12 Specialty Series home theater powered subwoofer, 500 watts peak power, frequency response is 24Hz-250Hz, efficiency is 98dB, 8ohm impedance
- Built in digital drive high efficiency amplifier, 12" down firing long throw subwoofer, high rigidity PVA treated cone, adjustable independent gain control
- Low level and speaker level inputs and outputs, variable low pass frequency crossover control, signal sensing auto shut off function, phase control switch, bottom slotted bass port
- Black ash high density MDF enclosure with advanced RFL bass reflex design, product dimensions (H x W x D) 13.8" 13.4" 14.6", designed and engineered In the USA
- Use for in wall or in ceiling home entertainment, home theater systems, surround sound systems and multiple room systems
Rockville W12K9D4 12" 4000w Car Audio Subwoofer Dual 4-Ohm Sub CEA Compliant
Rockville W12K9D4 K9 Series 12" Dual 4-Ohm Car Subwoofer
Peak Power Handling: 4000 Watts
Program Power Handling: 2000 Watts
CEA Rated RMS Power Handling: 1000 Watts
3" 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coils Wound with OFC (100 Copper) Wire Made in Japan
The CCAW Wire we use is made in Japan. It is one of the most important components to make the sub high quality and last longer. (Most subs on the market use wire made in China which can not handle nearly as high temperatures as our wire that is made in Japan)
Double Stacked 190 Oz High Quality Magnet
Cast Aluminum Basket With Black Sanded Finish Makes This Sub Very Efficient And Lighter Weight
Black Non-Pressed Paper Cone With Beautiful Finish
Our cones are ultra-stiff. They are thicker and stronger than other subs on the market making our subs able to handle more power.
Thick Foam Surround Provides Incredible Sound Quality With Minimal Distortion
Red Stitching Cone Reinforcement Ensures Long Life
Polypropylene (PP) Dustcap
Impedance: Dual 4-Ohm Voice Coils
Vented Hole on T-yoke Enhances Heat Dissipation
Special Custom Rubber Boot Magnet Covers Make the Woofer Look Nice and Protects the Magnet
Custom Rockville Mounting Gasket Looks Beautiful and Makes it Easy To Mount the Subwoofer Air-Tight
High BL Magnetic Motor Gap
We use the highest grade black glue that handles extremely high temperatures which allows our woofer to handle even more power than they are rated
Nomex Spider provides tear resistance, strength and long-term reliability over regular cotton and poly cotton spiders
Cutout Diameter: 11.13 inches
Mounting Depth: 6.85 inches
Frequency Response: 33 Hz - 1.5K kHz
10mm T-Yoke 10mm Washer
Sealed Enclosure Volume: 0.8 - 1.25 Cubic Feet
Vented/Ported Enclosure Volume: 1.75 - 3.0 Cubic Feet
Weight: 28.67 Lbs.
Shipping Weight: 33 Lbs.
Shipping Box Dimensions: 14.57" x 14.57" x 10.83" Inches
Fms: 35.7 Hz
Res: 89.4 Ohm
Re: 7.6 Ohm
Mms: 242.4 gr
VAS: 30.0 L
Rp: 53.7 Ohm
- Rockville W12K9D4 K9 Series 12" Dual 4-Ohm Car Subwoofer.Peak Power Handling: 4000 Watts.Program Power Handling: 2000 Watts.CEA Rated RMS Power Handling: 1000 Watts.3" 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coils Wound with OFC Wire Made in USA. This voice coil is stable up to 240 degrees celcius! The voice coil windings are made in the USA!
- The temperature resistance is very strong. Double Stacked 190 Oz High Quality Magnet. Cast Aluminum Basket With Black Sanded Finish Makes This Sub Very Efficient And Lighter Weight. Two Chrome-Plated Binding Post Terminals (These are the best terminals on the market and they accept any gauge wire and easy to connectwon't be oxidation).
- Black Non-Pressed Paper Cone With Beautiful Finish. Our cones are ultra-stiff. They are thicker and stronger than other subs on the market making our subs able to handle more power. Thick Foam Surround Provides Incredible Sound Quality With Minimal Distortion. Red Stitching Cone Reinforcement Ensures Long Life. New Ultra-stiff PolyPropylene (PP) Dustcap. Impedance: Dual 4-Ohm Voice Coils. Vented Hole on T-yoke Enhances Heat Dissipation.
- Special Custom Rubber Boot Magnet Covers Make the Woofer Look Nice and Protects the Magnet. Custom Rockville Mounting Gasket Looks Beautiful and Makes it Easy To Mount the Subwoofer Air-Tight. High BL Magnetic Motor Gap. We use the highest grade black glue that handles extremely high temperatures which allows our woofer to handle even more power than they are rated.
- Nomex Spider provides tear resistance, strength and long-term reliability over regular cotton and poly cotton spiders. Cutout Diameter: 11.13" inches. Mounting Depth: 6.85" inches. Frequency Response: 33 Hz - 1.5K kHz. 10mm T-Yoke 10mm Washer. Sensitivity: 83dB. Sealed Enclosure Volume: 0.9 - 1.47 Cubic Feet. Vented/Ported Enclosure Volume: 1.8 - 2.75 Cubic Feet. XMAX is 28MM. Weight: 28.67 Lbs.. Shipping Weight: 33 Lbs. Shipping Box Dimensions: 14.57" x 14.57" x 10.83" Inches. XMAX: 28MM
SVS SB-1000 Subwoofer (Black Ash) 12-inch Driver, 300-Watts RMS, Sealed Cabinet
The power and intensity of a world-class subwoofer from a compact 13-inch sealed cabinet design, the SVS SB-1000 subwoofer is small enough to conceal in any room yet powerful enough to energize a space with deep, effortless and articulate bass. High excursion 12-inch SVS driver and 300-watts RMS, 720-watts Peak power DSP amplifier set all performance benchmarks for a subwoofer of its size and price.
- High-excursion 12-inch driver delivers massive SPLs with detail and musicality.
- 300-watts RMS, 720-watts peak power SVS Sledge STA-300D DSP amplifier for effortless power and pinpoint control at all drive levels.
- Weight: 27 lbs.; Dimensions (inches): 13.5 (H) x 13 (W) x 14 (D)
- Rigidly braced, sonically inert and custom tuned sealed cabinet for pure, distortion-free bass, even at reference volume.
- "Right out of the box, the SB-1000 astonished me with its depth and clarity...a listening experience that is coherent, cohesive, and musically engaging. I'm not sure there's a better value today in audio." -GoodSound.com
BOSS Audio CX122 1400 Watt, 12 Inch, Single 4 Ohm Voice Coil Car Subwoofer
The CX122 is designed to work in a compact sealed enclosure of only 1.2ft. Since the woofer has pole-vent, it needs a minimum clearance from the rear was of the enclosure of 1.2 (30 mm).
- Sensitivity SPL (1W / 1m) 82 dB, Resonant Frequency 28 Hz
- Custom Tooled High Efficiency Injection Cone, 2 Inch Copper Voice Coil, Rubber Surround
- Sealed Enclosure Internal Volume: 1.2 Cubic Feet
- 5.4 Inch Mounting Height, 11.1 Inch Mounting Hole Diameter
- Dimensions: Depth 12.3" x Width 12.3" x Height 5.3"
- 3 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
E-12 V.3 D2 - Sundown Audio 12" 500W RMS Dual 2-Ohm EV.3 Series Subwoofer
SUNDOWN AUDIO E-12 V.3 D2 12" 500W RMS DUAL 2-OHM CAR SUBWOOFER BASS SPEAKER NEW
- RMS Power = 500-watts Xmax = 14mm one-way by 70 BL Vented magnetic gap
- Vented pole piece with optimized geometry Black Aluminum 2.5" voice coil former for superior heat dissipation High Temperature 4-Layer copper voice coil wire
- Spring Loaded Terminals Stitched-On "Mini-XL" Tinsel Leads to prevent fatigue and failure
- Box Recommendations: Sealed: 1.0 ft3 Ported: 1.75 ft3 Displacement: 0.12 ft3 Depth: 6 1/2" Outside Diameter: 12 1/4" Cut-Out: 11 1/8" Recommended Tuning: 32hz Recommended Port Area: 28 in2
SVS PB-2000 Subwoofer (Black Ash) 12-inch Driver, 500-Watts RMS, Ported Cabinet
Description:Ported SVS PB-2000 Subwoofer
The Sledge STA-500D is the sonic engine that brings an unprecedented amp technology and sophistication not found anywhere else at this price point. On sheer power alone, it effortlessly punches out 500 watts RMS and 1100 peak watts. Then add its quick, smooth and precise digital signal processing at all drive levels. Plus, flexible connectivity for easy set-up and integration into your home theater or stereo system. Include an energy saving standby mode of under 0.5 watts. And lastly, pair it with a freshly designed, exhaustively tested all-new SVS 2000-Series driver. All told, a never-before-at-this-price sonic package.SVS 12" High Output Driver
Designed from scratch-and optimized through exhaustive testing until it delivered unprecedented performance we were after-the all new 2000-series driver does us proud. Matched and maximized to its Sledge amplifier, it effortlessly delivers the STA-500D's precision, dynamic flexibility and raw punch. The result: the all-new driver delivers higher output, improved linearity and lower distortion. Which means loads of clean, precise, deep powerful bass for your movies and music.
Premium Finishes, Modern Styling, Versatile Placement Options, Easy Room IntegrationTaking design cues from its popular Ultra siblings, the PB-2000 has a clean, modern look. Its handsome radius corners, premium black grain finish and metal grille are elegant touches that go with any dA?cor. With modest dimensions, and weight of 66 pounds, it is a manageable size to integrate into any room.SVS: The sound you want, priced so you can have it.
Whichever SVS product you choose, you will be confident knowing you are getting the finest audio for the money. Buy now and we'll ship it to you free. Plus, you'll have 45 days to audition your SVS purchase at home: with your gear, your settings in your environment.
- High-excursion 12-inch driver produces room-shaking SPLs and hits extreme low frequencies with control and accuracy. A powerful foundation of sound for home theater and music.
- 500 watts RMS, 1,100 watts peak power Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier boasts features normally found in subwoofers costing three times the price. Delivers effortless power for reference level output with pinpoint accuracy.
- Weight: 66 lbs.; Dimensions (inches): 20.9 (H) x 17.3 (W) x 23.2 (D)
- Rigidly braced, sonically inert and custom tuned ported cabinet for pure, distortion-free bass at all drive levels.
- "SVS is offering technology normally reserved for subwoofers two or three times the asking price of PB-2000. Sets a new bar in the performance/price category." -Audioholics
Car Subwoofer by Massive Audio TOROX122 - Subwoofer Woofer with Amazing Sound for Truck, Cars, Jeep 12 Inch Car Audio 2000 Watt TOROX Series Competition (12" - Dual 2 Ohm) Sold As Each
These beasts weigh in at 2000 Watts MAX Power! TOROX come in four models with three sizes to choose from. TOROX 104, TOROX 122 or 124 & TOROX 154. All models are dual voice coils for multiple impedance wiring options. FEATURES: 1000 Watts RMS, 2000 Watts MAX Power Handling Die Cast Basket with Black Textured Finish Kevlar Fiber Enhanced Non-Pressed Paper Cone with Textured Paint Finish EROM Foam Surround with Red Stitching 3.0" 4-Layer Hi-Temp Voice Coil Fiberglass Woven Dust Cap Enhanced Cooling T-yoke Design with Black Anodized Finish Triple Stacked 180oz High Energy Magnets Triple Black Poly Co on Spiders with Mirror Image Layout Customized Rubber Gasket and Magnet Boot 10 Gauge Power Cable with Direct Lead Connection Dual 4 Ohm Impedance & Dual 2 Ohm Impedance ï»SPECIFICATIONS: Size 12" Peak Power 2000 watts RMS Power 1000 watts Cone Non-Pressed Paper Voice Coil 3" 4-Layer Hi-Temp Surround EROM Foam with Red Stitching Magnet 180oz Triple Stacked Terminals Heavy Duty Direct Input Wires Connection Basket Die Cast X-Max (2-Way) 14 mm SPL 87.3 dB Ported Box 18" H x 14" D x 16" W Sealed Box 1.7 ft3
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY GREAT SOUND BUILT FOR COMPETITION With features such as having a Large Magnet Size - Double Stacked High Energy Strontium Magnet Structure, and a Heavy Duty Rugged Industrial Textured Cast Aluminum Basket, and Double Black Poly Cotton Spiders with Mirror Image Layout, the TOROX Series is one of the most popular Subwoofer Series used by countless high end Car Audio enthusiasts for big sound and high scores that toss the competition out of the ring.
- FEATURES THAT MAKE IT THE BEST OF ALL 12 INCH SUBWOOFERS Don't take the risk of buying Car Subwoofer Speakers that Snaps, Crackles, and Pops after short use due to Cones and Rubber that are as soft as butter. The TOROX122 Subwoofer features Dual Impedance Black Anodized Voice Coil Former with Kevlar Spunlace, Kevlar Fiber Reinforced Non-Pressed Paper Cone with Industrial Textured Finish, and EROM Foam Surround with Red Stitching. SAVE 10 - Buy ANY 2 OF OUR PRODUCTS using Code MAD10OFF.
- AMAZING DEEP BASS FOR ITS SIZE "Sounds Good" is an understatement. The sound that comes out of this 12 inch Subwoofer Speaker will massively improve the sound quality of your car audio system. This 12-Inch Subwoofer of huge bass features 1000 Watts RMS Dual 2 Ohm to 2000 Watts MAX, 3 inch Voice Coil, Direct wired to Pure 10 gauge Copper Speaker wire. It's truly a Great Speaker at an affordable price!
- CRANK UP THE VOLUME Are you looking to replace your Factory Subwoofer? Look no further! This Car Subwoofer Speaker is guaranteed not to rattle even at high volume. With our Black Anodized One Piece Pole-Plate for Added Motor Force, Heavy Duty Direct Input Wires Connection to Voice Coils, Reinforced Fiberglass Woven Dust cap for High Power Applications, it's guaranteed to work better than the rest! Compare us to Pyle, Alpine, Kicker, JL, and you'll hear the MASSIVE difference!
- MASSIVE AUDIO QUALITY GUARANTEED Since 1999, Massive Audio has been an industry leader in high performance audio products. Massive Audio laid its roots in high quality audio reproduction through in-house engineering and a dedication to customers.
BBox E12S Single 12" Sealed Carpeted Subwoofer Enclosure
BBox E12S 12-Inch Single Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure
(W) 15.37"" x (H) 13.37"" x (TOP) 9.25"" X (BOTTOM) 12.25
Gross Cu. Ft. .90 Net Cu. Ft..90 Speaker hole cutout 11.12""
Speaker face is 1.00"" Body is 5/8""
Extra large Terminals cups
Wire will be needed to run from the speaker to the terminal cup tabs
IMPORTANT:Confirm the required speaker hole cutout is no more than 11.12"".
- Cutout Diameter - 11.125"
- Max Mounting Depth - 8"
- Net Volume - 0.67"
- (Front Height) 13" x (Rear Height) 13" x (Width) 15.25" x (Depth) 12" x (2nd Depth) 9.25"
- Premium Charcoal Carpet
Skar Audio IX-12 D4 12" 500 Watt Max Power Dual 4 Ohm Car Subwoofer
Skar audio developed the ix series 12-inch subwoofers to be the most powerful, affordable, and reliable drivers in their power class. The ix-12 12" subwoofer is the perfect solution if you're looking for a price friendly, affordable, and clean subwoofer setup in your vehicle. Featuring a single slug premium ferrite magnet, combined with a two-inch high quality voice coil, the driving force behind this conservatively rated woofer line raises industries standards in what to expect out of a driver in this class. This ix subwoofers were designed to be both extremely efficient as well, and work great in both vented and sealed applications. Conservatively rated and built like all of our other subwoofer products, only the highest-grade components are used in the assembly of the ix drivers. Dual 4 ohm voice coil. RMS power : 250 watts, max power : 500 watts, magnet weight : 44 oz., fs : 35.1 Hz, SPL : 88.1 Db, QMS : 5.9, QTS : 0.62, QES : 0.69, RMS : 4.0 Kg/s, CMS : 0.19 Mm/n, mms : 107.6 Gr, NREF : 0.41, BL : 14.8 N/a, vas : 67.8 L, XMAX: 6mm one-way.
- 12-Inch Dual 4 Ohm Component Subwoofer
- Peak Power : 500 Watts
- RMS Power : 250 Watts
- 2" BASV High Temperature Copper Voice Coil
- Advanced Air Flow Cooling System
BBox E12D 12-Inch Dual Sealed Carpeted Subwoofer Enclosure
BBox E12D 12-Inch Dual Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure (W) 30.00" x (H) 13.00" x (TOP) 13.75" X (BOTTOM) 13.75" Gross Cu. Ft.1.15 per side, 1.15 per side Speaker hole cutout 11.12"Speaker face is 1.00" Body is 5/8"Extra large Terminals cups Wire will be needed to run from the speaker to the terminal cup tabsIMPORTANT:Confirm the required speaker hole cutout is no more than 11.12".
- Cutout Diameter - 11"
- Max Mounting Depth - 13"
- Net Volume - 2.02"
- (Height) 13" x (Width) 30" x (Depth) 13.75"
- Premium Charcoal Carpet
- Sealed Truck Enclosure
- MDF Construction
- Completely Carpeted Enclosure
- 1-inch Speaker Baffles
- Screwed Down Terminal Cups
- Small shop air compressor
- Milk bottles for baby
- Foodsaver professional ii
- Value bowling ball
- Hand held vacume
- Black friday deals 2015 laptops
- Card shufflers