CASHFLOW Board Game (New Edition) with Exclusive Bonus Strategy Guide (PDF Delivered Via Email)
PLAY! HAVE FUN! LEARN TO ESCAPE THE RAT RACE!... In Real Life.
Play your way out of the rat race by generating passive income through real estate, stocks, companies and more.
The updated CASHFLOW starts you in a typical 9-to-5 drag of a job, from there youll battle to acquire stocks, houses, apartments, companies and more to build up your passive income until you graduate from the RAT RACE to the FAST TRACK (Where the real money is made).
HOW CAN A GAME MAKE YOU WEALTHY?
CASHFLOW is unique from other money making and resource management games. Not only does CASHFLOW coach you on how to secure assets and invest money correctly, it reveals your investing personality. We all like to think well make the right moves when our big opportunity comes up, but the truth is some of us are conservative and some are risk takers. That doesnt mean youre stuck with one mindset, it just means you need to play and practice until you find a winning strategy both on the board and in the real world.
Are you ready to fight all the odds and get rich? BUY NOW by clicking the Add To Cart and START PLAYING NOW!
- GET RICH WITH THE WORLD'S MOST POPULAR INVESTING GAME. CASHFLOW was developed by renowned entrepreneur and motivational speaker Robert Kiyosaki, author of the bestselling personal finance book of all time, Rich Dad Poor Dad. This game is the ultimate realization of Robert Kiyosaki's vision for an interactive tool to teach investing and wealth building. Put your financial skills to the test and learn how to escape the rat race in the comfort of your own home.
- EXCITING NEW UPDATES (2014 Edition) After decades of teaching the world investment and wealth building through this tabletop game, things just got even better! The updated CASHFLOW game introduces new playing cards, professions, and an updated game board to expand your play experience. A user-friendly income statement is included to improve your connection to real world wealth building techniques.
- LEARN MORE AND MORE AS YOU PLAY! Playing CASHFLOW will train you to become wealthy and change your life forever. As you play you'll learn about yourself, your financial style and how it matches up against your opponents. Sharpen your financial literacy and hone the concepts of investing and money making. Are you typically as saver? Try out aggressive investing Are you typically a risk taker? Maybe try steady growth.
- PLAY FASTER & BETTER. GUARANTEED 100 SATISFACTION. Test your personal finance skills and strategy. There are now so many new ways to win and electrify all players as they battle for financial supremacy!
Pop the Pig Game New and Improved Belly-Busting Fun as You Feed Him Burgers and Watch His Belly Grow
Pop the Pig is an international preschool classic that is adored by millions of children - it was the top-selling preschool game in 2016 and 2017 according to retailer sales data collected by NPD! Kids spin the spinner, pop a hamburger into the pig's mouth and push down on his head. The more they pump, the more his belly grows until . . . pop! Kids love the suspense as they watch his belly grow; the player who makes his belly burst wins the game. Children can quickly reset the game with one pump of the pigs head and experience consistent belly-busting gameplay each and every time. Pop the Pig provides hours of fun and is completely kid powered (no batteries needed). For added convenience, all pieces can be stored inside the pig. For 2-6 players, ages 4 and up. From the makers of Doggie Doo, Gooey Louie, Jumping Jack, Shark Bite, Catch the Fox, Lucky Ducks, Mr. Bucket, and Googly Eyes.
- Top-selling preschool game in 2016 & 2017 according to NPD
- Players take turns rolling the die, feeding the pig, and pushing down on his head
- Each pump makes his belly grow bigger, bigger, and bigger until... POP!
- Teaches numbers, colors, and counting
- For 2-6 players, ages 4 and up
Codenames: Duet - The Two Player Word Deduction Game
Codenames duet keeps the basic elements of codenames - give one-word clues to try to get someone to identify your agents among those on the table - but now you're working together as a team to find all of your agents. (Why you don't already know who your agents are is a question that CONGRESSIONAL investigators will get on your back about later!) to set up play, lay out 25 word cards in a 5x5 grid. Place a key card in the holder so that each player sees one side of the card. Each player sees a 5x5 grid on the card, with nine of the Squares colored green (representing your agents) and one square colored black (representing an assassin). the assassin is in different places on each side of the card, and three of the nine Squares on each side are also green on the other side! collectively, you need to reveal all fifteen agents without revealing either assassin or too many innocent bystanders before time runs out in order to win the game. Either player can decide to give a one-word clue to the other player, along with a number. Whoever receives the clue places a finger on a card to identify that Agent. If correct, they can attempt to identify another one. If they reveal as many as the number stated by the clue-giver, then they can take one final guess, if desired. If they identify a bystander, then their guessing time ends. If they identify an assassin, you both lose!
- 400 all new words compatible with original codenames
- New cooperative gameplay
- Campaign mode to record your progress
- Variable difficulty to challenge even the greatest Spies
- Great with two players, or more
Wasteland Express Delivery Service Board Games
The Wasteland is a barren mess of sand dunes, radiation and hostile maniacs, which makes for an interesting days work at the Wasteland Express Delivery Service. Players are tasked with fighting off raiders as they pack goods across dangerous terrain in exchange for crap, all while trying to accomplish Priority First Class missions. A visit to the Mod Shop can provide guns and other truck modifications for a different strategy: ambushing raiders and stealing their supplies instead of buying ones own. Missions range from housing and delivering nuclear warheads to successfully destroying Grand Lord Emperor Torque, the half-man, half-engine, full-maniac that controls much of the land and every game is unique.
- From the designers of Dead of winter and fleet
- Includes 10 unique, gorgeously detailed mini vehicles, 10 custom sculpted dice and 75 sculpted plastic goods!
- Custom game tray system nests into box and makes set-up and play a breeze. A 40 Dollar value!
- Features over 40 pieces of unique and vibrant art from renowned comic book artist, Riccardo Burchielli
- Campaign mode with emergent narrative also included in game.
Stonemaier Games Viticulture Essential Edition Board Game
In the game, you find yourself in rustic, pre-modern Tuscany, where you've inherited a meager vineyard. You'll have a few plots of land, an old crush pad, a tiny cellar, 3 workers.and the dream of owning the best winery in Italy. Your job is to allocate your workers and helpful visitors to complete various tasks throughout the year. Each season is different on a vineyard, so the workers have different tasks they can take care of in the summer and winter. There's competition over those tasks, and often the first worker to arrive at each one has an advantage over the rest. Using those workers and visitors, you can expand your vineyard by building structures, planting vines, and filling wine orders as you work towards the goal of owning the most successful winery in Tuscany. The essential edition includes the second edition of Viticulture along with several elements from the original Tuscany expansion pack, hand-picked by famed designer Uwe Rosenberg. These include Mama & papas, fields (properties), various visitor cards, & automat (solo variant).
- For 1-6 players
- 45-90 minute playing time
- The essential edition includes the second edition of viticulture along with several elements from the original Tuscany expansion pack
- It contains 154 cards at the 44x67mm size and 78 cards at the 63x88mm size
- Includes 36 Mama & Papa cards, 18 Field cards and and 24 Automa cards
Watch Ya' Mouth Original Mouthpiece Game - The Hilarious Family and Party Game
Watch Ya' Mouth, Hilarious, Mouthguard Party Game. Originated in viral videos, Launched on Kickstarter, and now on Amazon just for you! In this laughter-inducing, competitive card-based game, teams of players, hampered by cheek retractors, attempt to read and interpret/speak out phrases and.... Hilarity ensues! Good for Ages 8, with virtually unlimited players (when played using our "Alternate" rule set), Watch Ya' Mouth is a must for any gathering, party, game night, or family night. Our mouthpieces are FDA and CE certified, our cards are thick and durable, and our community is second to none. With a variety of phrase packs available, ranging from Family-Safe to Adult-Only, there's something for everyone. Be warned: Stomach-Cramping, Eye-Watering laughter is a very frequent occurrence. "One of the funniest party games there's been" Learn it in seconds, play it for hours, and create lasting memories with your friends and family. We're a small, independent, and extremely hard working team whose mission is to make you laugh. Join us, and welcome to the party!
- TOP SELLING, ORIGINAL, AWARD WINNING FAMILY CARD GAME: Perfect if you're looking for the best board games or card games for families to play during game night
- AS SEEN ON TV: Featured card game on Good Morning America, Buzzfeed's "The Try Guys", and more!
- LAUGH OUT LOUD: Imagine your family and friends silly faces while they try to say "Warm Beef Meatballs" while wearing cheek retractors / mouthpieces
- ENJOY FUN WITH FRIENDS OR FAMILY: 3-10 players wear a mouth guard and speak out phrases while teammates guess what they are saying. Includes 143 family-safe phrases. Great for all ages including kids 8-12, teens, and adults
- ADULT (NSFW) EXPANSION AVAILABLE: Get the Adult Bundle if you are a horrible person who likes to say naughty things
Pandasaurus Dinosaur Island Board Games
The theme park biz is a totally different world since scientists discovered dinosaur DNA and patented the process of creating Dinosaurs in labs. Remember when a new coaster could bring in a crowd? Ha! Try the latest, petrifying carnivore from the Cretaceous period and you've got yourself an audience. So, you think your little company can make it in this world? Hopefully you've ironed out the logistics. Competing in Dinosaur Island takes more than just creating the rarest dinos in your fancy private lab. When owners go rogue and the dinos get ever bigger without accounting for the security those bad boys take. You want your guests eating dinner at the park... not becoming it. Dinosaur Island is a nail-biting worker placement game for up to four players created by Jon Gilmour (Dead of Winter, Wasteland Express Delivery Service) and Brian Lewis (Titans of Industry). BUILD THE PARK.
- From the designers of Dead of winter and toi
- 10 custom heat transferred translucent amber DNA dice
- 50 Dino meeples
- 20 unique Dino recipes
- Large, scythe-like double-thick cardboard player boards that keep cubes in place
Vanuatu Board Games
In Vanuatu, you are a Vanuatu an who wants to prosper during the eight turns of the game. In order to prosper, you have to manage with natural resources, rare items, vatus (local currency), and tourists. To earn money or prosperity points, you may also draw on the sand, carry tourists all over Vanuatu's islands, or trade cargo with foreign countries. On each turn, the archipelago expands and you have to program your actions with five tokens. You put one or more of them on the chosen action spaces, and on your turn, you will only be able to play an action if you have the majority on its space. Thus, sometimes you must wait for other players to remove their tokens. If you are not in majority anywhere, you have to remove all of your tokens from an action and give up hope of playing this action. A good strategy lets you block other players; for example, they won't be able to sell fish if they haven't caught them first-order matters! islands and sea resources are rare, so be quick and take them first!
- Includes the rising waters and the governor expansions
- Discover rare treasures from shipwrecks
- Earn money by catching and selling fish at the best price
- Guide tourists around the island, steering them towards your market stalls
Century Spice Road Board Games
Introducing Century, a series of exciting and wonderfully addictive stand-alone, mixable games. Each title is set in different centuries, from the 15th to the 17th, and depicts the major trading systems and routes of these eras. While quick and easy to learn, the century trilogy will fully engage even the most strategic players. Discover the beauties of the spice trading road and its colorful markets with the amazing artwork by international renowned artist Fernanda Suárez. Wrap your mind around simple and pure game mechanics combined with a touch of deck-building system that lead to endless strategies and decisions. Century Spice road is truly an outstanding game. One you will play over and over and...over again!
- Introducing century, a series of exciting and wonderfully addictive stand-alone, mixable games.
- Each title is set in different centuries, from the 15th - 17th, and depicts the trading systems and routes of these eras.
- Century: Spice Road is the first title in the Century series of games, and is designed by Emerson Matsu chi (Specter Ops designer).
- Discover the beauties of the spice trading road and its colorful markets with the amazing artwork by international renowned artist Fernanda Suárez.
- For ages 8 and up
Academy Games 878 Vikings Invasions of England
878 Vikings is an area control game for 2 - 4 players. Gain fame, riches and a new home as the Vikings voyaging to England, or defend your Kingdom and Christendom from the pagan hordes! Viking players control the Norsemen Viking freemen and the fearless Viking shock troops known as Berserkers. The English control the King's Housecarls and the landholding Thegn noblemen. Players for each side work together in order to coordinate their strategies. The English start the game controlling all of England, but then the Viking players invade from the sea to strike deep into English territory! Players decide when to end the game by calling for the Treaty of Wedmore. The team controlling the most cities by the end of that round wins the game.
- The game is designed to be played by two to four players.
- 60 - 120 minutes average playtime
- For ages 10 and up
- Baby walk behind walker
- Gifts for new dog owners
- Distilleries to visit in kentucky
- Women's pre workout
- Iphone 6s case amazon
- Portable play yard
- Drugstore anti redness primer