Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens
CANON EF 75-300/4.0-5.6 III LENS
High-Power 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T7 T6i, T6s, T7i, SL1, SL2, EOS 60D, 70D, 77D, 80D, 5D III, 5D IV, EOS 6D, 7D, 7D II Digital SLR Camera
The high-power 500mm/1000mm telephoto lens for Canon EOS is a manual fixed focus multi-coated T-mount lens that yields images with impressive peak contrast and well-controlled flare. It has a minimum focus distance of 33 feet and a 5 angle of view. It has a 67mm thread and includes a tripod mount, black lens pouch and a T-mount adapter for Canon SLR cameras. For best results, use with monopod, tripod or chest supports to alleviate shake.
- Compatible with the following cameras - Canon Digital EOS Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T7, T6i, T6s, T7i, SL1, SL2, EOS60D, 70D, 77D, 80D, 50D, 40D, 30D, EOS 5D, EOS1D, EOS5D III, EOS 5D IV, EOS 5Ds, EOS 6D, EOS 7D, EOS 7D Mark II Digital SLR Cameras
- High-power 500mm telephoto focal length - Includes T-mount adapter for digital and 35mm Canon EOS SLR cameras
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated optical glass to reduce flare
- 2X Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1000mm.
- Filter thread: 67mm
Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS II Telephoto Zoom Lens
Bring your photographic subjects closer with this Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS Image Stabilizer Telephoto Zoom Lens. It is designed with Canon's Optical Image Stabilizer technology and is compact and light. This high zoom ratio lens is equivalent to a focal length of 88-400mm in the 35mm format (when used on Canon EOS cameras compatible with EF-S lenses). The image stabilizer effect is equivalent to a shutter speed about 4 stops faster than the same size lens without Image Stabilizer. In other words, if the slowest shutter speed you could formerly hold a 250mm lens steadily was 1/250th of a second, with Canon's 4-stop stabilization correction, you could hand-hold at shutter speeds as slow as 1/15th of a second. It also uses a UD-glass lens element to correct chromatic aberration for excellent image quality throughout the zoom range. Filter Size - 58mm Max. Diameter - x Length 2.8 in. x 4.3 in./70 x 108mm (maximum lens length) Weight - 13.8 oz./390g Canon 1 year limited warranty
- Maximum aperture: f/4.0-f/5.6
- Optics: 12 elements in 10 groups, UD glass element
- Canon EF-S Mount (not compatible with full sensor DSLRs)
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard & Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras - Fixed
Standard lens Featuring superb quality and portability. Two high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference. Crisp images with little flare are obtained even at the maximum aperture.
- Standard focal length 50mm lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting
- Elements/Groups: 7/6; Diaphragm: Blades 8; Filter Thread: Font 58mm
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- Two high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference
- Minimum focusing distance: 17.8 inch
- This large aperture standard prime lens has superior peripheral brightness even at the maximum aperture
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups, Filter size: 77mm
- Optimized for Digital - super multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting - a common problem of digital cameras
- The optimum optical design and molded glass aspherical lens elements provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations, including coma aberration, resulting in superior optical performance
- The Hypersonic Motor (HSM) ensures silent, high speed auto-focusing as well as full time manual focusing capability
Tamron Auto Focus 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 Di LD Macro Zoom Lens with Built in Motor for Nikon Digital SLR (Model A17NII)
Designed for optimum handling ease and portability, the Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2 AF Lens is ideal for handheld shooting with full-frame and APS-C format SLRs. Its unsurpassed close-focusing ability makes it perfect for nature and portrait photography. Picture takers eager to bring distant sports or wildlife subjects closer, as well as bringing tiny, close range subjects into clear focus will appreciate the standout macro function, available at focal lengths between 180 and 300mm, with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:2 (one half life-size). This version also features a built-in autofocus motor for use with all Nikon DSLRs.
- The popular Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4.5-5.6 Di LD Macro features a built in motor to ensure fast accurate focusing
- Close-focusing ability - 0.95m (3.1 feet ), focal lengths between 180 and 300mm. Compatible with the d40, d40x and d60 in the mf mode due to the fact it does not have a built in motor
- This telephoto zoom will crop in tight or bring distant subjects in close. Angle of view: 34-8
- There is also an incredible macro mode for photographing small objects up close giving a magnification ratio of 1:2
- This phenomenal lens comes with a 6 year warranty. Lens hood included for maximum glare protection and increased contrast
Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Wherever your passion lies, the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR outstanding super telephoto zoom can bring it into focus. Capture and share stunning views of birds, wildlife, motor sports, athletes, performers, landmarks and other faraway subjects. A fast f/5.6 constant aperture gives your shots beautifully out-of-focus backgrounds across the entire zoom range and a super integrated coating has been applied to lens elements to lessen flare and ghosting for improved contrast and clarity. A silent Wave Motor AF system produces fast, near-silent focusing performance that suits both stills shooting and movie recording which can instantly be manually overridden by simply turning the manual focus ring.&Nbsp; turn fast-moving action into dazzling photo sequences the electromagnetic diaphragm operates in sync for the fastest subjects and shutter speeds while vibration Reduction image stabilization keeps your shots sharp and steady. And in the rare cases when additional reach is needed, you can increase the AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED vr's zoom power with an optional Nikon 1.4x, 1.7x or 2x teleconverter.Features: lightweight, compact super telephoto zoom - whether your subject is far in the distance or close, fast or slow, you can land the shot. On FX-format cameras, 500mm brings distant birds, wildlife, athletes, performers, landmarks and more into tight focus. Dx-format cameras add an additional 1.5x zoom effect for an angle of view equivalent to a whopping 750mm! And despite that extreme power, you can also focus on subjects As close as 7.2 feet away for detail rich close-ups. 4.5 stops of vibration Reduction - at super telephoto distances, The smallest camera movements can cause image blur. Vibration Reduction image stabilization counteracts camera shake up to 4.5 stops for sharp photos and steady videos. You also can shoot at slower shutter speeds in low light great for those magic moments at dawn and dusk. Sports mode is optimized
- Compact super telephoto zoom lens for birding, wildlife, motorsports, events and more
- 500mm of zoom power on FX-format DSLRs; 750mm equivalent on DX-format DSLRS, Minimum Focus Distance: 7.2 ft.( 2.2 m), Focal Length Range:200 -500 mm
- Fast f/5.6 constant aperture for beautiful out-of-focus backgrounds and low-light performance
- 4.5 stops of Vibration Reduction with Sports mode. Approx. Weight- 81.2 ounce. Approx. Dimensions(Diameter x Length)- 4.2 inch x 10.5 inch( Based on CIPA Guidelines )
- AF compatible with optional TC-14E series teleconverters and DSLRs that offer f/8 support.Mount Type:Nikon F-Bayonet
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras (Renewed)
The optical system, construction, and exterior are the same as the EF 75-300 mm f/4-5.6 III USM’s. The difference is that it uses a DC motor instead of a USM to drive the AF.Format Compatibility: 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor,Canon (APS-C).
Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Telephoto Zoom Lens International Version (No Warranty)
EF-S 55-250 mm f/4.0-5.6 IS STM - Telephoto Zoom lens
- Long-reaching zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 88-400mm, covering portrait-length to telephoto perspectives.
- Optical image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 shutter speed steps to benefit shooting handheld in dim lighting and with greater zoom magnifications.
- The STM stepping focus motor produces near-silent, smooth, and quick autofocus performance that is well-suited to video applications.
- One ultra-low dispersion element helps to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion while also contributing to greater image sharpness, contrast, and clarity.
- Enhanced lens coatings minimize flare and ghosting in order to produce true colors with maintained contrast.
Nikon 70-300 mm f/4-5.6G Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
This high-power 4.3x telephoto zoom is a versatile and lightweight answer to bringing family action closer. Lightweight 4.3X Telephoto zoom lens for SLR cameras that set aperture from command dial on camera body. Ideal lens for candids, travel and sports photography. D-type design provides precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure process. New G-design enables apertures to be selected from select Nikon AF SLR camera bodies. NOTE:Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens may be used with manual focus only. With Nikon autofocus cameras, first turn the zoom ring until the desired composition is framed in the viewfinder before performing autofocus. For manual focus, focusing is possible at any focal length, but is easier at longer focal lengths, because the image is larger and depth of field is shallower. If your camera has a depth of field preview (stop-down) function, depth of field can be observed while looking through the camera viewfind
- Nikon 70-300mm f/4-5.6G AF Nikkor SLR Camera Lens
- Focal Length Range : 70 -300 mm, Minimum Focus Distance : 4.9 ft. ( 1.5 m); Maximum Angle of View (DX-format): 2250'
- Accepts 62mm filters, Count on genuine Nikon optics for outstanding picture quality. Compatible Format(s)-FX, DX, FX in DX Crop Mode,35mm Film
- Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens may be used with manual focus only.
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use also kindly refer the Compatibility image from the image section for better purchase. Maximum angle of view (FX-format)3420'
Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras. What's in the box: E-67U 67mm Snap-On Lens Cap Lens Dust Cap E (Rear), ET-74 Lens Hood, LP1224 Lens Case, 1-Year Warranty
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 70-200mm 1:4.0
- Lens construction: 16 elements in 13 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 34 Degree - 12 Degree
- Inner focusing system with USM focus adjustment. Closest focusing distance: 1.2m / 3.9 ft.
- A circular polarizing filter can be attached and used without difficulty because the front lens element does not rotate during focusing. The tripod collar (sold separately) is the same one used with the EF 300mm f/4L USM
- Cleansing conditioners for curly hair
- Pre workout testosterone booster
- Ovulation tests
- Affordable sewing machines
- Buy mic stand
- Mac cosmetic products
- Pool las vegas