EarStudio ES100-24bit Portable High-Resolution Bluetooth Receiver/USB DAC/Headphone Amp with LDAC, aptX HD, aptX, AAC (3.5mm Unbalanced & 2.5mm Balanced Output)
EarStudio supports Qualcomm's aptX HD codec, which allows you to stream 24bit hi-res music wireless. EarStudio automatically enhances 16bit music into 24bit sound. We use CSR 8675 Qualcomm Chip and 2x DACs of AK4375a.
Noise free, jitter free.
EarStudio ES100 reproduces sound over Bluetooth through Radsone's patented DCT technology which reduces subtle digital noise and cleans the jitter from Bluetooth streaming.
Dual DACs with analog volume control
EarStudio has optimized circuit architecture, proprietary DualDrive technology, using 2 independent Hi-Fi DACs and Amplifiers. Unlike other dual DAC audio systems, the fully differential audio signal path directly goes to the output jack, with NO switch components in the way, delivering pure signal without any loss or distortion, and with enough power. Moreover, 2 selectable operating modes support 2x current or 2x voltage, as needed by depending on the type of connected headphones. Then, we took a further step for details by adopting an analog volume control. Digital volume adjustment has the downside because it scales down PCM audio sample before the D/A conversion, resulting in harsh sound and the loss in sound detail, SNR, as well as THD. EarStudio offers analog volume control to keep the optimal audio performance even at low volume level using Programmable Gain Amplifier (PGA) which is the best way to control the volume.
Full Balanced and single ended output
EarStudio offers two outputs: A single-ended/double current 3.5mm jack and full-balanced/double voltage 2.5mm Jack.
Note: For headphones with the high impedance over 200600-ohm, ES100 may not be able to deliver enough sound pressure level, especially with 3.5mm unbalanced output. Please note the maximum output power level of ES100 for your high impedance head units.
- 24bit Bluetooth receiver designed to deliver studio-quality sound through your ears WIRELESS - using your existing wired headphones, earphones or even speakers.
- Dimension 1 x 2 x 0.5 inch / Weight 20g / 14 hours of continuous playback / Dedicated app featured with 10 band EQ and Ambient mode / USB audio playback / device firmware update
- Including 2 independent Hi-fi DACs and Amplifiers (Asahi Kasei AK4375a) - the optimal Dual DACs/AMP design for both single-ended and full-differential outputs
- Analog volume control allows to keep the optimal audio performance even at low volume level using Programmable Gain Amplifier (PGA) which is known for the best way to control the volume/ Built-in microphone supports answering calls while using earphones without a microphone
- Max. Output Power (No load): 1.1Vrms (3.2V peak-to-peak) at 3.5mm unbalanced output/ 2.2Vrms (6.4V peak-to-peak) at 2.5mm balanced output Output Impedance: Approximately 1-ohm
FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Black)
FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Black)
- Suitable for headphones ranging from 16 to 150 Ohms. Gain switch for matching output to headphone power needs.
- Superior sound quality through expertly selected components and design, utilizing OPA1642 preamp and AD8397 amp section.
- Fully discrete bass boost circuit increases output by 3.5dB at 60Hz, with bypass when off.
- Handsome all aluminum body and chassis is sturdy and shielding against EM interference.
- 1400mAh internal battery powers for up to 16 hours of use.
FiiO Q1 Mark II Native DSD DAC & Amplifier for iPhone, iPod, iPad and Computers
Native DSD decoding chips worthy of a flagship Being equipped with the XMOS platform allows the Q1 Mark II to support decoding of more formats with outstanding performance - it is capable of decoding up to 384 kHz/32 bit PCM as well as up to DSD256 (the latter is indicated by a green Light). When combined with the two separate crystal oscillators, each designed to handle different sampling rates to achieve the utmost accuracy in digital-to-analog conversion, the Q1 Mark II becomes an affordable product that punches well above its weight in terms of versatility and performance. Exceptional DAC and amplifier parts in an intelligent design The Q1 Mark II uses some of the finest components in its well-thought-out design. The DAC employed is the AKM AK4452, which decodes high sampling rate formats with a high signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion. The headphone amplifier chip in the Q1 Mark II is in fact the very same one used in the X7 Mark II's AM3A amplifier module, the audiophile-approved 0PA926 with extremely low noise output. Finally, low-pass filter duties for line output are handled by Texas instruments 0PA1662. Hi-Res Audio Certification The Qi Mark 1 has been certified by the Japan Audio Society to be "Hi-Res Audio" capable. With this, you can be sure that the Q1 Mark II will grant you a natural and realistic listening experience. Official Apple MFi certification means perfect compatibility with iOS
- FiiO Q1 Mark II Native DSD DAC & Amplifier - Lightning-to-Micro USB Short Cable - Micro USB Long Data Cable - 3.5mm Audio Cable - 2x Long Silicone Bands - 2x Short Silicone Bands - Silicone Pad - Carrying Pouch - FiiO Warranty
- Compatibility: iPhone, iPod, iPad
- Audio Input: Micro USB/3.5 mm Jack
- Balance Headphone Output: Supported (2.5mm balanced headphone jack)
- Bass Boost: 0/5.4dB
Proster Headphone Amplifier Portable DAC Amp Rechargeble 3.5mm HiFi Audio Amp Earphone Amplifier USB for iPhones iPod MP3 MP4 Digital Player Computers
Input/output port: 3.5mm studio input
Lithium battery capacity: 2000mAH
Amp using time: more than 8 hours
Amp internal voltage: 8.3V/1A
Output power: 40Mw in impedance 16
Adapted headphone impedance: 10-150
1 x Headphone Amplifier
1 x USB Power Cable
1 x Audio Cable
1 x User's Manual
- HiFi Headphone Amplifier -- supports most headphones of high impedance 16-150, signal-to-noise ratio> 100Db, THD N = 0.0003, fully filter noise, enjoy high-quality audio.
- Personality Stereo -- High quality headphones audio cable with gold plated interface, improve your 3.5mm headphone output sound quality tone and create a more realistic stereo output.
- 2000mA rechargeable lithium battery for continuous 8 hours usage; 1.1m USB charging cable provided; Charging Indicator for power checking; Volume Control knob, adjust headphone output as your will.
- Aluminum alloy shell -- Shield and Reduce Signal Interference, enhance heat resistance; Durable sleek aluminum matte surface provides a comfortable handheld feel.
- Compact and portable, universal compatible with various digital devices, MP3/MP4/Mobile phone/PC/IPods/laptops/Notebooks/CD players/Personal Media Players
Topping NX4 DSD Portable Audio Amplifier Headphone Earphone, HiFi Digital Stereo Audio AMP for iPhone, Ultra Slim with USB DAC Port, Gain Mega Bass Set, 100 Compatible with iOS (Black)
TOPPING NX4 DSD Portable Audio Amplifier Headphone Earphone, HIFI Digital Stereo Audio AMP for iPhone, Ultra Slim with USB DAC Port, Gain Mega Bass Set, 100 Compatible with IOS, Black
- NX4 DSD frequency response range is 20-100kHz, which is far more than CD quality and Hi-Res Audios requirements.Well deserved to get the Japanese Hi-Res Audio certification.
- NX4 DSD Headphone Amplifier Decoder Topping NX4 DSD XMOS-XU208 DAC ES9038Q2M Chip Portable Headphone Amplifier Decoder
- CD sound quality can reach 20-20kHz frequency response range and Hi-Res Audio standard requirements 20-40kHz frequency response range.
- NX4 DSD provides 28 hours playback time for headphone amp and 7.5 hours playback time for USB DAC headphone amp.
- You can play almost all kinds of Audio source because NX4 DSD is compatible with 32bit/768kHzDSD256(Dop) and DSD512(native).
FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier, Black
Make your headphones perform at their best with the FiiO A5 portable headphone amplifier. The sharp looks, intuitive controls, and gain and bass boost switches all come together in a small package that creates enormous sound.
- 1 year warranty, 6 month battery warranty
- Utilizes MUSES02 & LME49600 op amps, resulting in near-zero distortion at .00003
- USB 'smart-charge' circuit allow charging from laptop/PC, tablet or smartphone
- High/Low gain switch and a bass boost
ONKYO portable headphone amplifier DAC equipped with Black DAC-HA200(B) Japan Impot
Portable headphone amplifier Onkyo's first music of your favorite high resolution sound source to play high-definition. And continue to have the desire to want to deliver more and more people the sound leading to the impression, Onkyo, we have been developing audio products of high quality for over 60 years. And we have a full-scale entry into the original headphone product concept, bring out the sound quality of the "Audio On the GO"-Hi-Fi audio in the last year. In addition, we announced music app where you can enjoy high-quality music to an iOS device as a new portable suggest "HF Player". And as a new product available to take these concepts, will be released DAC built-in portable headphone amplifier that is Onkyo's first this time the "DAC-HA200". This unit, while realizing a compact body size, easy to carry, playback of sound technology has been condensed in the inside. D / A converter is equipped with built-in PCM5102 can be converted to high-performance digital audio signal. In addition, I adopt a discrete circuit of a push-pull configuration to the amplifier section, I realized the music high-definition play. In addition, the use of a MUSES8920 characterized by sound reproduction three-dimensional clear to the operational amplifier, and we have achieved in the world of portable sound Onkyo pursues. This handset is linked music app Onkyo as "HF Player", when I have you connected to the iOS device on hand, in addition to the points that can be hi-res playback without the camera connection kit, iOS device and this unit If it is a state of being connected via USB, you can also have you use free HD player pack of paid version that can play hi-res sound source. In addition, not only mobile terminal, because it can be connected to the PC, the one for a wide range of applications use both in and out of the house.
- HD Player pack of HF Player app is available free of charge to the DAC-HA200 connection
- It can be played out remains of digital via USB music file in Android terminal
- iOS product is capable of playing up to 96kHz/24bit in conjunction with HF Player application
- The high resolution of the largest renewable 96kHz/24bit from PC
- To the Op-amplifier, sound reproduction steric adopted MUSES8920 of New Japan Radio Features in clear
M-Audio Bass Traveler
The M-Audio Bass Traveler is a portable headphone amplifier with a pair of 1/8-inch headphone jacks, so you can increase the quality of what youre listening to, then share it with someone else.
The sound quality out of a mobile devices headphone jack or coming from the standard-issue computers soundcard leaves a lot to be desired, even if youve got spectacular headphones.
Many personal digital music players have a limited output for driving high-quality headphones, but the Bass Traveler has a two-level gain switch to boost the signal level, so the sound is always crisp and clear. It is ideal for use with virtually all headphones from 16-100 ohms, so you can get full performance out of your top-notch brand or just get more bass in your earbuds.
A rotary on/off/volume control makes it easy to operate. The long-lasting built-in rechargeable lithium polymer battery provides several hours of uninterrupted listening enjoyment. There is an LED indicator for power on, low battery, and battery charge, and re-charging is done through the convenient micro-USB port.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why would I need a headphone amplifier?
Headphone amplifiers can be great for anyone looking to get the most out of their favorite pair of headphones and improve their overall listening experience.
Cell phones, tablets and other listening devices these days may sound ok for general use, but could be lacking in overall response. A good headphone amplifier can improve the frequency response, clarity and add a much needed volume boost for high impedance headphones. They can also help in loud environments where it may be necessary to turn the headphone volume up more than normal like playing drums to a backing track.
In addition, the Bass Traveler also features a second headphone output that can be used to split the signal to a second pair of headphones for a second listener.
What is impedance?
To avoid getting too technical, impedance in this case is the resistance your headphones apply to the incoming audio signal.
Picture a garden hose with water flowing through it. When you bend the hose, you are resisting the flow of water and therefore adding impedance. In order to get the same amount of water to flow out the end of the hose, you'll need to increase the water flow. The same applies to your audio signal. Impedance in an audio signal is measured in Ohms. The higher the ohms, the higher the impedance or resistance level.
Headphones come in a variety of different impedance levels to combat the large variety of ways in which we listen to music these days. Headphones with a lower impedance level are typically consumer style models like iphone earbuds (about 23 ohms). These work best with devices with weaker amplification systems like your iphone or tablet. Because of the lack of resistance, the iphone or tablet won't need to work very hard to push the signal through to your headphones.
On the other end of the spectrum, headphones with a higher impedance (over 50 ohms) are better suited for use with stronger amplifiers, most commonly found in professional audio or stereo equipment. If you use a pair of high impedance headphones with your iphone, you may find them lacking in volume level, frequency response or clarity.
This is where the Bass Traveler comes in and gives your headphones the extra boost they need to operate at their best. The Bass Traveler will support headphones with impedance from 16 ohms all the way up to 100 ohms.
How long does the battery last and how can I charge it?
The Bass Traveler should be charged initially for about 2 hours before its first use. After that, the battery should last about 6-8 hours on a full charge and will only take about an hour to charge back up again. The light on the Bass Traveler will flash to indicate a low battery charge and should be plugged in to charge again as soon as possible.
The Bass Traveler will include a USB to USB micro cable to plug the unit into a USB wall charger or free USB port on your computer for charging. Your computer will need to be turned on or providing power to its USB ports in order to charge the Bass Traveler. The light on the unit will turn purple to indicate it is charging and turn blue again once it is finished.
You can continue to use the device while it is plugged in.
Can I play audio over USB?
The Bass Traveler will not accept any audio signal via USB, only the 1/8" (3.5mm) input. This allows the device to work with virtually any modern music listening device with a headphone port. You can, however, continue to use the Bass Traveler while it is plugged into a USB port and charging.
What does the Boost switch do?
The Boost switch is a pre-set bass boost EQ that can be switched to off (flat), a slight increase (M), or a max increase (H). This can be helpful for headphones with a limited bass response or for users that just need that extra boost in the low end.
Further Technical Support
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an M-Audio product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the M-Audio technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.
- M-Audio Support Contact
- Maximum Output Power: Approximately 250 mW (16 )
- Maximum Drive Ability: 16150
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB (A-weighted)
- (2) 1/8 TRRS outputs;
- (1) 1/8 TRRS input;
- (1) micro-USB port
- Power: Internal lithium-polymer battery with 8-hour capacity
- Dimensions(width x depth x height): 1.84 x 1.80 x 0.60
- Weight: 0.07 lbs. (1.12 oz.)
- Bass Traveler
- Micro-USB cable
- 1/8 TRRS connector cable
- User Guide.
- Battery-powered amplifier increases sound quality for up to two sets of headphones
- Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery lasts about 8 hours
- Bass boost switch optimizes sound for any headphone
- Compatible with 16-ohm earbuds up to 100-ohm studio headphones
- Micro-USB port for battery charging
FiiO A1 Portable Headphone Amplifier
Silver Portable Headphone Amp
- Compact design
- Durable anodised aluminum Chassis
- Self powered amplifier
- Can be charged during use
Fiio E17K ALPEN 2 USB DAC Headphone Amplifier
The FiiO E17K is a portable headphone amplifier and digital to analog converter (DAC). The E17K has a built in rechargeable lithium battery and USB charger, allowing you to charge on your PC or with a USB adapter. The E17K has fewer buttons on the front than that of its predecessor the E17. The FiiO E17K has a new multi-functional wheel that responds to both turns and clicks, providing an intuitive agile control replacing many buttons from the older model. The all-new E17K Utilises the SA 9027 USB receiver, allowing the E17K to be used as an external sound card for your computer. This supports up to 96 kHz/32bit and supporting DSD decoding * (with ASIO driver and SACD plugin). The FiiO E17K exploits TI's all-new PCM5102, which processes higher S/N ratio, lower distortion and more linear digital-analog conversion characteristics. Also added to the new E17K is the TI's flagship OPA1622, as a low pass filter and OPA1642LMH6643 in an OPBUF architecture usually only seen in high end units.
- USB audio decoding; can be used as external sound card
- High-quality DAC and op-amp from Texas Instruments
- Scroll wheel menu navigation
- Coaxial digital input and dual-function line in/out port
- Standard Micro USB Interface - connect with PC to make digital audio transfer possible and make battery charge possible
- Brand of hand tools
- Pioneer 12 inch subwoofer
- Remote control vehicles
- Face serum reviews
- Places to live in greece
- Peel off face mask for sensitive skin
- Buy toaster ovens