Presto 07061 22-inch Electric Griddle With Removable Handles
This extra-large griddle cooks enough food for the entire family and features detachable handles for compact storage. Simply open the latch clips to release handles from base. With handles removed, the base stores neatly in most standard 18-inch kitchen cabinets. Premium textured cooking surface provides enhanced nonstick performance for stick-free cooking and easier cleaning. Control Master* heat control automatically maintains the desired cooking temperature. Heavy cast aluminum base is virtually warp-proof. Slide-out drip tray removes and cleans easily. Griddle is fully immersible with the heat control removed. 120 volts AC, 60 Hz only, 1500 watts
- Premium nonstick surface provides stick-free cooking and easy cleaning. slide-out drip tray removes and cleans easily.
- Control master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically. heavy cast aluminum base is virtually warp-proof.
- Griddle is fully immersible with the heat control removed.
- Simply open latch clips to detach handles from griddle base. No tools needed.
- With handles removed, base stores in most standard 18-inch kitchen cabinets.
Blackstone 1554 Station-4-burner-Propane Fueled-Restaurant Grade-Professional 36 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Griddle Station-4-bur, 36" - 4 Burner Grill
Take outdoor cooking to new levels with this Blackstone. It offers the traditional taste of barbecuing so you can enjoy your favorite foods. Fits 16 Steaks and Fits 72 Hot Dogs.
- Easy assembly, and quick ignition button. You may receive a rear grease or a front grease drain.
- Griddle top is easily removable
- Four independently controlled burners with low to high temperature settings provide versatile cooking options
- Four industrial strength, caster wheels (two are lockable)
- Solid stainless Steel burners for long life, and thick Rolled Steel surface for excellent heat retention and distribution
BLACKDECKER Family-Sized Electric Griddle with Warming Tray & Drip Tray, GD2051B
The BLACKDECKER Family-Sized Electric Griddle combines fast and even heating with variable temperature controls, making it easy to create all your breakfast favoritesfrom bacon and eggs to pancakes and hash browns. This updated griddle comes with a built-in warming tray that lets you store cooked foods while you complete the meal. Everything comes out together at the perfect temperature. Plus, the large non-stick surface and slide-out drip tray make cleanup a breeze.
- Extra-Large Capacity - Cook for the whole family! The 8-serving cooking area offers 200 square inches of griddle surface for all your breakfast favorites (10"x20")
- Non-Stick Cooking Surface - The durable non-stick cooking surface allows for easy cooking and fast cleanup
- Click & Lock Thermostat - The removable probe features an adjustable temperature knob, providing the ideal heat for every cooking task
- Built-In Warming Tray - The slide-out warming tray lets you have everything hot and ready for serving; just move cooked foods into the tray while you prepare the rest on the griddle surface
- Removable Drip Tray - Excess grease and fat drain into the removable tray for easy disposal
Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then its baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as its hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as its processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time Just keeps getting better. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100 vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it's about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it's a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Blackstone Tabletop Grill - 22 Inch Portable Gas Griddle - Propane Fueled - 2 Adjustable Burners - Rear Grease Trap - For Outdoor Cooking While Camping, Tailgating or Picnicking - Black
Imagine waking up to the smell of freshly flipped pancakes after a night of sleeping beneath the stars. Make this delicious daydream a reality with this portable griddle. With a heavy-duty cooking surface and two independently controlled burners, it's perfect for cooking everything from steaks to stir fry. This griddle is sure to become your go-to for all your outdoor cooking! Do not obstruct the flow of combustion and ventilation air flow 24,000 BTUs of heat from two H-style burners
- PERFECT SIZE - With 330 sq. inches cooking surface, this portable grill makes it easy to cook a quick, full meal wherever you are without the hassle of setting up a full sized grill
- ADJUSTABLE HEAT ZONES - Two independently controlled H burners makes for a versatile cooking surface where you can cook several foods at once and not burn a thing! Also allowing the option to keep certain foods warm while others cook.
- REAR GREASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - Built in grease channel and catch draws grease away from your food. Allows for easy clean up at then end of each use
- PORTABLE - Super convenient portable griddle for tailgaters, parties, backyard barbeques and camping
- GRIDDLE COOKING - Allows you to cook without the worry of flare ups or flavor loss from leaked juices, and helps keep meats tender
Camp Chef Flat Top Grill
Cooking a lot of food is easy when using Camp Chefs Flat Top Grill. The large surface area will enhance your cooking experience giving you plenty of room to work so cooking is done efficiently. Included is an interchangeable flat top griddle making it easy to cook pancakes, bacon and eggs, sausage, and hash browns - all at once. Then switch to grilled burgers, kabobs, and chicken for the next meal. Four individual burners provide heat in specific areas creating heat zones that will help you manage hot foods. Built in matchless ignition knobs control the heat and flame. Fold-down side shelves and roller wheels are added for convenience.
Includes huge interchangeable flat top griddlev True Seasoned finish, ready to cook non-stick surface
Griddle cooking surface: 604 sq. in
Grilling cooking surface: 501 sq. in
Four 12,000 BTU stainless steel burners
Matchless ignition system
Two large folding side shelves
Grease management system collects drippings for easy clean up
Grease tray, catch bucket and micro adjust griddle levelers
Roller wheels for convenient transport
Propane tank holder
Adjustable leg levelers
Overall unit dimensions: 62.5" 37" x 22"
CAMP CHEF: for over 25 years Camp Chef has been making quality cooking gear for all of your outdoor cooking needs. Our products include Outdoor Cookers, Emergency preparedness stoves, Pellet Grills, Smokers, Pizza Ovens, Cast Iron Dutch Ovens, Flat Top Grills, Griddles, Fire Pits, Outdoor Movie Screens, and many more. Camping, Catering, Tailgating, Hunting, Dutch Oven cooking or even just on your deck at home. Cooking is our passion.
- Includes huge interchangeable flat top griddle 20.5" x 31"
- Griddle surface: 604 sq. in - Grilling surface: 501 sq. in
- Four 12,000 BTU stainless steel burners with Matchless Ignition
- Two large folding shelves
- Overall Unit Dimensions: 62.5" 37" x 22" Weight: 142 lbs.
Hamilton Beach 38546 3-In-One Grill/Griddle
Prepare appetizing meals and reward your palate without the fat and oil of frying or the mushiness that comes with microwaving. Start savoring the idea of easy gourmet cooking with the versatility of the Hamilton Beach all-in-one grill/griddle.
- 2 reversible grids and grids quickly snap in & out for easy adjustment and removal
- 2 cooking areas with adjustable heat and center grease channel with drip tray underneath to catch extra fat
- Double-sided grids offer 3 cooking options as a grill, as a griddle or as a grill/griddle combo
- Dishwasher safe, removable grids
- Center grease channel and dishwasher safe grease tray
Hamilton Beach 38518R Durathon Ceramic Griddle 200 sq. in. Black
Wake your family to fluffy, golden brown pancakes made on the Hamilton Beach Durathon Ceramic Griddle. Hashbrowns, eggs, sausage? It can handle it all. With its ceramic nonstick coating and 200 square inch cooking surface, you can make an entire meal with little fuss and easy cleanup. The heat is adjustable for a greater range of cooking options and the handles remain cool to the touch throughout the cooking cycle.
- 200 SQUARE INCH COOKING SURFACE: Plenty of room for all your breakfast favorites and beyond.
- DURATHON CERAMIC NONSTICK COATING: Cooking surface is four times more durable than traditional nonstick, is PTFE and PFOA free and won't crack or peel.
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: The dial can be set to temperatures between 200-400F.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Cooktop is fully immiscible with cord removed and grease tray is removable and dishwasher safe.
- COOL-TOUCH HANDLES: Remain cool to the touch throughout the cooking cycle. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for Manual
Blackstone 36 inch Stainless Steel Outdoor Cooking Gas Grill Griddle Station
As outdoor enthusiasts and founders of BLACKSTONE we dreamed of a quality outdoor griddle and/or grill that could cook for large groups and families. In 2005 we made our vision a reality by creating BLACKSTONE PRODUCTS. We then launched the 36 BLACKSTONE griddle that is still popular for backyard cooking and which brings families and friends together for fun and food. Our spectrum of gas griddles and gas grills are popular for backyard living, a BBQ, recreational cooking or commercial grade cooking. Since then, the company has expanded dramatically and created a brand new look as well as a large new line of durable rugged innovative and portable cooking innovations including an outdoor pizza oven and the ever so easy to transport and set-up DASH and our products will last a lifetime. By using the latest technologies available and complementing them with our own innovations, we feel we have the leading edge on the market in our categories. Our products are designed and engineered in the USA by people who are avid users and live to entertain outside at home, in the tailgater parking lot or just about anywhere. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and how well they function while keeping the prices very affordable. We have assembled a strong and enthusiastic team with the utmost passion for BLACKSTONE and outdoor cooking including excellent engineers, intelligent industrial designers and uniquely creative graphic artists. We have the capability to make any adjustments to our current lines or create new units all together, tailored around your needs in a very short time in contrast to our larger entrenched old-school competitors. So look forward to future innovations from BLACKSTONE sooner than later. We are more than just another outdoor cooking appliance company that only focuses on the numbers and overlooks the end users by neglecting quality or deferring to accountants. We are here to stay and hope you enjoy BLACKSTONE products as much as we do.
- RESTAURANT STYLE COOKING - With 720sq inches of flat top grilling, this griddle is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cook eggs, pancakes, quesadillas, grilled cheese, steak, potatoes, teppanyaki style foods and more. Also enjoy a bottom shelf and two side shelves for food storage and prep
- REPLACE YOUR STANDARD GRILL - Replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back! This grill is simple to use and easy to assemble, so you'll be cooking in no time. Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches; This grill includes an easy start, battery powered push button ignition. With the simple push of a button your griddle is ready to go! Take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors
- TRANSPORT WITH EASE - Easily wheel around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to the removable griddle top, fold up legs and four industrial strength caster wheels
- DURABILITY AND LONGEVITY - This Blackstone Grill is built to last with a stainless steel frame, stainless steel burners and thick cold rolled steel cooktop which is simple to clean making post-meal cleanup a breeze
- CONTROLLABLE HEAT ZONES - Four independently controlled 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners make a total of 60,000 BTUs controlled low to high for versatile cooking options. Propane fueled by a standard 20lb tank with an accommodating tank storage tucked nicely under the left side shelf
Cuisinart 655-35 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 13-Inch by 20-Inch Double Burner Griddle
The extra-large, double burner griddle is ideal for big family breakfasts. Cook bacon and eggs at the same time! Features: Set includes:1 Qt. Saucepan with Cover2 Qt. Saucepan with Cover3 Qt. Saucepan with Cover3.5 Qt. Sauté Pan with Helper and Cover4 Qt. Dutch Oven with Cover8 Qt. Stockpot with Cover8" Nonstick Skillet10" Skillet12" Skillet with Cover20cm Steamer Insert with CoverHard Anodized Construction Quantanium Nonstick InteriorCast Stainless Steel Cool Grip Riveted HandlesTempered Glass LidsDrip-free RimsMeasurement markings in all pans (excluding skillets)Oven-safe to 500FLifetime Warranty
- Sloped sides deliver perfect performance The sloped sides of the skillet maximize cooking surface. Skillets are designed for Browning and tossing small pieces of food like mushrooms.
- Hard anodized exterior: cookware exterior is harder than stainless steel for durability and professional performance. Dense, non-porous, highly wear resistant.
- Unsurpassed heat distribution: hard anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Quantanium non-stick for professional results: Quantanium nonstick cooking surface is reinforced with Titanium for lasting food release, healthy cooking and easy cleanup. Metal utensil safe. Great for slowly cooking minced garlic in olive oil, frying breaded pork chops, or browning sausage.
- Handles: Solid stainless steel riveted handles.
- Drip-free pouring: rim is tapered for drip-free pouring. Constructed to last
- Lifetime warranty
- 2-burner griddle made of hard-anodized aluminum for fast, even heating
- Metal-safe, Quantanium, nonstick interior reinforced with titanium
- Solid, stainless-steel riveted handles provide easy, slip-free grasp
- Hand wash only; oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- Measures 13 by 20 inches; limited lifetime warranty
- Low fat crackers
- Professional wax for hair removal
- Brown nail polish
- Dill pickles ever
- The best power ranger
- Camera to shoot video
- Throwing knives on amazon