Forney Easy Weld 261, 140 FC-i MIG Welder
No gas needed to start and run this portable welder! Forney Easy Weld, 140 FC-I MIG machine was built for so that it can easily be carried from one job to the next. The feed speed control makes for an easy weld, especially for beginners and hobbyist.
- EASY TO USE-140 FC-I MIG machine uses 0.30 in. or 0.35 in. flux core wire. It has infinite voltage and wire feed speed control so you can dial in the perfect weld! Perfect entry level welder
- POWERFUL- Up to 140 Amp output that allows you to weld mild steel up to 1/4 in plate
- PORTABLE WELDER- Lightweight 19 lbs. easily carried to any Do-It-Yourself, Maintenance, Repair, Metal Fabrication and Hobbyist project
- RUGGED- All metal case, Built to take the day to day. Big enough to handle 2 and 10 pound rolls of wire
- WELDER INCLUDES- 8' MIG gun, 8' ground clamp, Integrated handle with torch wrap and a 20A-15A adapter. Backed by a 12-month warranty
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS- Dimensions: 16.75" (425.45 millimeters) x 8.125" (206.38 millimeters) x 12" (304.8 millimeters), Weight: 19 lbs. (8.62 kilograms), Gasless/flux-core welding only, Portable, Torch wrap, Infinite voltage and wire feed speed control, 120-volt input, 140 AMP output, Welds up to 1/4 in. (6.35 millimeters), Handles .030 in. or 0.35 in. wire, Includes: 8' MIG gun, 8' ground clamp and 20A - 15A adapter, Duty Cycle 30 @ 90A
- RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES- Contact Tips (60170, 60171 and 60172),Welding Nozzles: (85336 and 85337), Diffuser: (85339), Flux Core MIG Wire: (42300 and 42301), Anti-Spatter Spray: (37030), Nozzle Gel: (37031)
ARC Welder 160A Stick Welding Machine Digital Inverter Welder 220V DC Lift TIG Portable Welding Machine HITBOX
Red Shell in stock!
MMA/Lift ARC160 digital Welder Full Digital Control ARC welder
Smart design with full digital control
New 3D style plastic panel
New constant power control
Multi-Process: MMA/Lift ARC
Inside hot start, arc force, anti-stick
Input voltage input:220-240V 1 Phase
All round protection: over-heating protection; over-current protection; over/under voltage protection
Lower power consumption for energy saving
Small size, more portable
Can be used for hardware,fence, windows, metal sheet welding
Processes: Digital MMA, LIGT TIG
Input Voltage: 220-240V 1 Phase
Output Current Range: 10-160A
Duty Cycle: [email protected]; [email protected]
Net Weight: 4.3kg/9.46lb
Pakcing Size: 317*136*268mm
200A earth clamp earth cable 16mm2
200A electrode holder earth cable 16mm2
OTHER KEY FEATURES
Fridendly Control Panel
LED display, abnormal indicator, VRD/Lift TIG/MMA working status indicator
Hot start & Anti-sticking
Automatically increase the output current at the start of welding, making it easy to form an electric arc.
It will decrease the welding power source if the electrode sticks to the work pieces during welding-thus preventing overloading the machine and easing remove the electrode
Lift TIG with VRD
It is a TIG function in our arc welding machines, when touch the tungsten to the work pieces, the lift electric arc.
This prevents the tungsten electrode from being contaminated with steel or other materials while hot.
- 220- 240V / 60Hz Input current at rated output 20 Amp
- Digital control : MMA Stick / Lift TIG / VRD
- 160 Amp / 23V / 60 Duty Cycle for 3.2 , 4.0 and 5.0mm Rods
- Electrode holder and earth clamp each 5.5 ft. cable
- Weight: 4.3kg /9.5lb Pakcing Size: 317*136*268mm
Goplus MIG 130 Welder Flux Core Wire Automatic Feed Welding Machine w/Free Mask
This is our Wolf MIG Welder which will enable you to obtain a professional finish in welding, car bodywork, and many other thin steel welding process. With this welding unit, you can now experience many advantages of the MIG welding process. Don't hesitate to buy it now!
Stainless steel body
Perfect for welding steel
4 adjustable heating
Two air-vent on the machine to make the temperature lower
Torch With Full On / Off Safety Control
Automatic Thermal Safety Protection
Comes with welding wire and mask
Material:steel frame and plastic handle
Dimension:13.4" x 7.3"x 11.4"
Length of the handle:12''
Size of mask:7.87"X9.5"
Length of power cord:72.5"
Cord with welding gun:65"
Mains fuse:13 A
Max open voltage: 37V
Max output current:15 at 105 AMP
Max absorbed power:3.6 KVA Package including
1X welder machine
1X welding gun
1X Welding Wire
1X weld mask
- Household Smart Weldercompact and exquisite MIG gas welder, made of heavy duty stainless steel body, painted with durable yellow paints, ensure its long-last serving life-span.
- Flux-Cored Wire, No Gas Welderuses convenient Flux-Cored wire, self release metal-inert gas while welding, prevent oxidation of the welded part.
- 4 Levels Adjustable Welding Speedfeatures 4 levels of current flow settings, by adjusting the 4 buttons for MIN/MAX,1/2. Also features a wire feeding speed adjust rotary knob. 10 levels of wire feeding speeds for your choice.
- Portable Design & Wide Applicationsit is perfect for welding normal thin steel and iron, perfect for home DIY and general repairing work. Mini size but also practical, it will obtain a professional finish in welding. Features a easy carrying handle, light weight, compact design, easy for translation and storage. Very convenient, can be used anywhere u need.
- Many Complimentary Necessitiestwo air-vent on the machine to help heat dissipation. The welding gun with full on / off safety control. Standard American triangle ground cord and automatic thermal safety protection. Comes with a reel of 0.9mm, 0.55lbs welding wire, a protection mask and a brush/Chipping Hammer.
Forney Easy Weld 298 Arc Welder 100ST, 120-Volt, 90-Amp
100ST Stick Welder features an innovative, inverter power system that is lightweight and simple to use ensuring hassle-free operation and top performance results. The perfect starter arc welder machine delivers a 120V input and 90A output plus is TIG capable, sold separately. Efficiently designed to handle up to 1/8 electrode and welds 16 gauge up to 5/16. Great for dome automotive applications and projects around the home.
- Stick welder / Lift arc TIG capable (TIG torch not included)
- Welds 16 gauge up to 5/16"
- Handles up to 1/8" electrode
- 120-volt input, 90 AMP output
C.M.T Pitbull Ultra-Portable 100-Amp Electric Arc Welder - 110V
Pitbull Ultra-Portable 100-Amp Electric Arc Welder - 110V
- 100 Amp 110 VAC Arc Welder
- Arc Welder
- 100 Amp Arc Welder
Hobart 500559 Handler 140 MIG Welder 115V
Built with Hobart quality & durability, the Handler 140 is Hobart's most popular MIG welder. Operating on standard 115V household current, the Handler 140 is extremely versatile and perfect for the welder that wants to work on auto body, household repairs, farm projects or yard art projects. A 5-position tapped voltage control selector gives you the ability to fine tune your arc offering a smooth stable arc on all thicknesses. Built with an industrial cast aluminum drive system and a heavy duty work clamp, the Hander 140 delivers a wire welding package with industrial performance.
- Welds 24 ga up to 1/4 in mild steel
- Processes Recommended-MIG-Cast Iron,Copper,Brass,Titanium, Magnesium Alloys. Flux Cored- Aluminium, Cast Iron,Copper,Brass,Titanium, Magnesium Alloys
- Operates off 115V standard household current.Wire Feed Speed Range 40 - 700 IPM.50 - 740 IPM at no load
- Amperage output: 25-140; 20 duty cycle @ 90 Amps, 19V
- 5-position voltage control selector adds a smooth, stable arc at all welding thicknesses
ZENY Arc Welding Machine DC Inverter Dual Voltage 110/230V IGBT Welder 160 AMP Stick
Material:steel frame and plastic handle
Net weight:18 lbs
Package Dimension:18" x 10"x 14"
Length of power cord:10 ft
Input Power:115V/230V/60Hz, Input current at rated output 20Amp
Output Range: DC: 5-160A, 115V/230V
Rated Duty Cycle(): 60
Protection Grade: IP21S
Rated Output Current: 160Amp, Voltage:23V, ETL Listed
1X DC Welder Machine
1X Electrode Holder & 10 ft. Cable
1X Work Clamp & 10 ft. Cable
1X Input Power Adapter Cable & Plug
1X Owner's Manual
- Smart Design: Inverter welders switch AC power to DC then incorporate a step down transformer to produce the proper voltage and current
- Portable Design:This welder features a easy carrying handle,compact design, easy for translation and storage. Very convenient, can be used anywhere you need
- Power: 115V / 230V / 60Hz Input current at rated output 20 Amp 160 Amp / 23V / 60 Duty Cycle / ETL Listed
- Package Includes: Electrode holder and 10 ft. cable, Work clamp and 10 ft. cable, Input power adapter cable & plug
- Multi Use: The MMA-160A(DC) welder is suitable for welding stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum and other metal materials
SlashArc DC 160 amp Dual voltage input IGBT Stick Welder package 110v 220v
this is a great welder at a great price! 1 year Warranty!! DUAL VOLTAGE DC-160 Dual Voltage Input Stick Welder Package Enjoy all the features and benefits of the major brand welders and more with the SlashArc DC-160. The DC-160 Stick welder package comes ready to weld; simply add the welding electrodes. It offers infinite amperage control with an LED meter so you can set the machine to your required settings. 1 Year manufacturer warranty Input Power: 115/1/60, 230/1/60 Input current at rated output 20A Output Range: DC: 5-160 A 115/230V Rated Output Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle: 160A/23V/60 ETL Listed Wire Feed Speed Range: 45 - 425 ipm Weight/Dimensions (H x W x D): 16 lbs. 12.5 x 9 x 22 inches 8 kg. 320 x 230 x 560 millimeters
- Dual Voltage
- 1 year warranty
- 160 amps
- Stick Welding MMA IGBT
Forney Easy Weld 299 125FC Flux Core Welder, 120-Volt, 125-Amp
Forney Easy Weld 299 125FC Flux Core Welder, 120-Volt, 125-Amp
- Gasless flux core welding only
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 inch
- 120 volt input and 125 amp output
- Accepts 2 and 10 pound spools
Lincoln Electric K2185-1 Handy MIG Welder
This Lincoln Electric Handy Mig Portable Welder is a compact, lightweight welder that makes a great choice for home repairs and hobby projects on light gauge mild steel. Amps 70, Cart Sold separately, Clamp Cable Length ft. 8, Power Cord ft. 8, Regulator and Gas Hose Included No, Shielding Gas Required Yes, Weld Thickness in. 1/8, Mig Ready Yes, Welding Wire Diameter in. 0.035, Wire Feed Speed Control Adjustable, Weldable Metals Mild steel, Dimensions L x W x H in. 12 3/4 x 8 3/4 x 18, Volts 115, Duty Cycle 20 @ 70A. Welds up to 1/8in. mild steel Operates off any 115V, 20 Amp household outlet Amperage output 35-88 20 duty cycle @ 70 Amps Cold contactor safety feature keeps welding wire electrically cold until gun trigger is pressed Adjustable wire feed speed control Welds both MIG shielding gas sold separately and flux-cored 6 ft. power cord and 8 ft. clamp cable 12.8 in. L x 8.8 in. W x 18 in. H Includes welding gun and cable assembly, work cable with clamp, gasless nozzle for flux-cored welding, gas nozzle, gas regulator, hose for MIG welding, 1-lb. spool of 0.035 in. flux-cored wire, 2-lb. spool of 0.025 in. solid MIG wire, three 0.035 in. contact tips, three 0.025 in. contact tips, welding handshield and chipping hammer/brush Factory shipped see order form
- Compact, portable and lightweight construction
- Continuous wire feed speed adjustment
- Ideal for welding mild steel from 24 gauge to 1/8" thick
- Small motorcycle amplifier
- Two person camping hammock
- Heat gun review
- Beach resorts in us
- Riding lawn mower under 1500
- Party board games adults
- Commercial riding mower