O'Brien Vortex Widebody Combo Water Skis 65.5", Blue
The O'Brien vortex combo water skis are a wide-body ski designed with deep water starts and big, carving turns in mind. The extra surface area reduces drag and allows for skiing with much lower boat speed with less effort. "
- Length 65. 5 inch/166cm
- Plastic fin
- X-7 adjustable bindings (one ski has rear toe piece)
- Foot size: Men's 4. 5-13
- Wide body for stability
Connelly Quantum Waterski Combo's 68", Adjustable Bindings
The Quantum combo pair delivers performance and value. The wide tails and shallow, narrow tunnels assist in easy deep water starts and provide smooth easy turns. Slide-type adjustable bindings fit a wide range of foot sizes as does the proven ski design that the whole family can enjoy. Beginners can pick up a stabilizer bar for extra help keeping the skis straight and the proper width apart.
- Reinforced composite construction
- Stabilizer bar inserts (bar sold separately)
- 2 x 68 inch/173 cm 135-240lbs adjustable bindings size 9-14
O'Brien Jr Vortex Widebody 54" Combo Water Skis
A great choice for the junior skier, the O'Brien Jr. Vortex is designed with an extra wide forebody and a parabolic shape for easy deep water starts. Stabilizer bar provides an easier pull. Dual density junior adjustable bindings fit kids' size 2 - men's size 7. For skiers up to 140 lbs. Length: 54 inch.
- Length 54 inch/137cm
- Plastic fin
- Jr. X-7 adjustable bindings (one ski has rear toe piece)
- Foot size: kids 2-Mens 7
- Includes stabilizer bar
CWB Connelly Big Daddy Waterski, Front Adjustable Binding/Rear Toe Strap
The over 220 lb. Skier will appreciate 550 square inches of surface area. A wide tip and tail, combined with C.T.S. (Connelly tracking system), allows for effortless deep water starts. The narrow underfoot design and forgiving flex pattern provides smooth performance at speeds 28 MPH and under.
- World famous "Big guy" ski
- Closed cell polyurethane resin core
- C.A.P.T. (Connelly advanced profile technology)
- Effortless to get up on, suggested 24-28mph ski
- Rider weight > 220lbs
AIRHEAD EZ SKI
EZ SKI TRAINER PUTS THE FUN BACK INTO TEACHING YOUNG SKIERS! Heading for the lake but dreading the task of teaching another young skier? AIRHEAD EZ SKI to the rescue! EZ Ski is a revolutionary inflatable water ski hybrid with integrated wooden water ski trainers and ski bindings. EZ SKI is engineered for stability while towing (10 mph maximum), so your child will feel very secure. EZ SKI is the ultimate confidence builder, taking the tears, fear and frustration out of teaching new young skiers and replacing it with safety and fun! Your child will enjoy immediate success on the EZ SKI. No more fighting with diving water skis, ski skimmers, bindings, boat wakes or ropes! Children board the EZ SKI right from the swim step or stern of your boat, no swimming required. Children sit comfortably on the inflated seat for start-ups until they're ready to stand up and ski at their own pace. While your children have the time of their lives on EZ SKI, they'll actually be learning to be comfortable with the speed and sensation of water skiing and watersports in general. This awesome trainer teaches basic skiing fundamentals including proper stance, handle position, balance and weight transfer for turning. Patented. The United States governing body for the sport of water skiing has selected the EZ-Ski trainer to be the Official Youth Water Ski Trainer of USA Waterski.
- EZ SKI Trainer puts the fun back in to teaching young skiers
- 1 Rider
- 70 lbs. weight capacity
- 46 long x 34 wide x 13 high (inflated)
- Inflatable water ski hybrid with integrated wooden water ski trainers and ski bindings
- Engineered for stability while towing (10 mph maximum)
- Inflated seat for start-ups until ready to stand up
O'Brien Reactor Combo Water Skis, 67"
The O'Brien reactor combos may be our value-priced skis, but they are a true classic! Our most traditional pair of skis, the reactors are a bit narrower overall, making them more maneuverable and responsive on the water. They are surprisingly easy to get up on and feature a deep center tunnel that provides both stability and performance. Pinch-slide adjustable 700 series bindings make entry and exit a breeze. They may be inexpensive, but they're still O'Brien quality!
- Pinch slide 700 Series adjustable binding fits US Men 4.5-13
- Padded rear toe plate
- Narrower cut for more maneuverability
- Deep center tunnel for stability and performance
O'Brien Children Wakestar Eco Trainer Combo Waterskis
Extra wide for extra lift, the O'Brien wake Star trainer waterskis help them get the hang of deep water starts easier and allow for performance at lower boat speeds. When they're just starting out the stabilizer bars will help keep skis in position for deep water starts, but then they can be removed to allow them to work on their edge control and even carve. The included bindings offer plenty of support and give their feet room to grow as needed, and the included trainer rope inspires confidence for them and everyone on the boat too.
- Bamboo construction offers powerful durability with minimal weight
- Molded in fins provide durable control with minimal weight
- Measures 46 inch (116 cm)
- Designed to support skiers up to 85 lbs (38 kg)
- Includes trainer rope with handle
O'Brien Celebrity Combo Water Skis, Blue, 68"
Our best-selling Adult skis, the O'Brien Celebrities, make almost anyone, from newbies to experts, feel right at home on the water! With the easy adjustability and great fit of the X-7 bindings, you'll be skiing in no time. The heightened performance from the ski's side-cut bevel paired with the smooth, predictable Control from its dual tunnel makes the Celebrities the most versatile combo skis In our line. Lots of surface area provides plenty of lift for exceptionally easy deep-water starts and a flatter, faster rocker line minimizes drag as well as fatigue, so you can enjoy your skiing all day long. Available in red or Blue
- X-7 adjustable binding designed to fit US Men 4.5-13
- Padded rear toe plate
- Great all-around ski for the whole family
- Performance side cut for better turning
- Dual tunnel enhances control and stability
AIRHEAD S-1300 Combo Skis, 67", pair
The Airhead Combo Skis are perfect for skiers who need a stable ride and want to advance their skills. These 67 inch rim molded combo water skis are designed to accommodate many different skill levels. Wide tails and tunnel shaped bottoms provide the ultimate balance of performance, control, stability and smooth tracking on turns. The composite construction and fiberglass reinforced nylon fins ensure years of service. Dual density slide-type adjustable bindings fit US sizes 5 - 12.
- 67" rim-molded combo water skis
- Perfect for different skill levels
- Wide tails / tunnel shaped bottoms for performance, control, and stability
- Composite construction and fiberglass reinforced nylon fins
- Slide-type adjustable bindings fit US sizes 5-12
O'Brien Children All-Star Trainers Kids Combo Waterskis
The O'Brien all-star trainers are the ultimate trainers designed with molded-in dual fins and dual tunnel for maximum stability and smooth riding. A stabilizer bar is included for easy pulling and no "knee KNOCK" this bar is easily removed once skiers become more confident on the water. All Star trainers come with trainer rope and handle. For skiers up to 85 lbs. Adjustable child bindings fit child size 12 to Adult size 5. Length: 46".
- Stabilizer bar for easy learning
- Includes trainer rope
- For skiers up to 85 lbs.
- Adjustable bindings fit various sizes
- Pc microphone best buy
- Salad spinners
- Shampoo and conditioner for dry damaged hair
- Walking shoes reviews
- Leveling kit for tacoma
- Inner tubes 700c
- High waisted boyfriend jeans