Distilling Jalisco: Tequila
I TRY TO BUY MARIA // TRATO A COMRAR MARIA EN MÉXICO - Bilingual in English and Spanish - A TRUE STORY OF LOVE AND SEXUAL CONFLICT // Un cuento verdadero de amor y conflicto sexual (Spanish Edition)
Esto es bilingüe. El primer párrafo está en español y el segundo párrafo está en inglés.
----- This is bilingual. The first paragraph is in Spanish and the second paragraph is in English.
El lector aprenderá el idioma. El lector también aprenderá la cultura del amor, del romance, y del sexo en México.
----- The reader will learn the language. The reader also will learn the culture of love, romance, and sex in Mexico.
ACERCA EL AUTOR:
----- ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Fui un médico y un psiquiatra en EE.UU.
----- I was a doctor and a psychiatrist in the USA.
Maria es la mujer central en esta historia verdadera y moderna. Maria jugó un parte importante en mi vida México para dos años.
----- Maria is the central female in the true and modern story. Maria played an important part in my Mexico life for two years.
El amor verdadero con el romance y el conflicto sexual.
----- True love with romance and sexual conflict.
Venda no su amor,
Así son grilletes forjados;
Para lo que es una prostituta,
Pero ella que es comprada. Arthur Guiterman 1871-1943
----- Sell not your love,
----- Thus are fetters wrought;
----- For what is a prostitute,
----- But she who is bought. Arthur Guiterman 1871-1943
----- The SYNOPSIS
La Ubicación: un México central pequeño pueblo.
----- The Location: a central Mexico small town.
Sus padres movieron mi amiga Maria a su casa en su aldea indígena. Esto fue de mantener aparentemente Maria y mí aparte, porque fui negado forzosamente entrada en la aldea de ver Maria.
----- Her parents moved my girlfriend Maria to their home in their Indian village. This was apparently to keep Maria and me apart, because I was forcibly denied entry into the village to see Maria.
En la desesperación, ataqué la madre de Maria para forzar madre a permitir que yo visite Maria en la aldea. Mi enfrentamiento: Ella no podría venir a mi pueblo si yo no puedo venir a su aldea para ver Maria.
----- In desperation, I attacked Marias mother to force mother to let me visit Maria in the village. My confrontation: She couldnt come to my town if I cant come to her village to see Maria.
Parte de una escena con la madre de Maria:
----- Part of a scene with Marias mother:
Reunir todo mi valor, me levanté de la acera y se detuvo en medio de la calle principal. Llamé lo bastante alto para la madre de escuchar. Dije, "Maria es una prostituta a el tío de Sergio para el mes de diciembre, todos los años. Maria no tiene uno novio."
----- Mustering my courage, I arose from the curb and stopped in the middle of main street. I called just loud enough for Mother to hear. I said, Maria is a prostitute to the uncle of Sergio for the month of December, every year. Maria has no fiancé.
Yo no recibí una respuesta de Madre. Así a forzar una respuesta, me acerqué y me paré en su lado de la calle mayor.
----- I received no response from Mother. So to force a response, I approached and stood on her side of main street.
Saqué mi cartera. Me retiré un billete de cien dólares y lo alzó a Madre de nueve metros. Dije a Madre: "Mamá vende Maria. Ofrezco cien dólares." Madre ignorado me.
----- I got out my wallet. I withdrew a hundred-dollar bill and held it up to Mother from nine meters. I said, Mamma sells Maria. I offer one-hundred dollars. Mother ignored me.
Yo retiré otro billete de cien dólares de mi cartera.
----- I got another hundred-dollar bill from my wallet.
Yo levanté alto mi mano con el dinero mientras yo estaba en la mitad de la calle principal.
----- I raised high my hand with the money while I was in the middle of main street.
Dije, "Me ofrezco doscientos dólares". La madre no respondió. Dije, "Ofrezco trescientos.
----- I said, I offer two-hundred dollars. Mother didnt respond. I said, I offer three-hundred.
Conseguí otro billete de cien dólares de mi cartera y lo ondeé encima de mi cabeza en la calle mayor
----- I got another hundred-dollar bi
Tequila Tall Shot Glasses, Heavy Base Crystal Clear Drinking Glassware Bar Kit, Set of 6
COOL SHOT GLASSES: Set of 6 Tequila Glasses (2 oz). Cool for a Mexican themed party. Lightweight design, shatter and scratch resistant.
PERFECT SIZE: These tequila shooters are the best size for a nice shot of your favorite drink or cocktails, not too flimsy, not too heavy. They're just the ideal size!
MULTI-USE: Great barware for sipping your favorite shots of Mexican Tequila, Mezcal agave, Whiskey, Vodka or any other liquor beverage in a classy and funny way.
APPEALING DESIGN: Classic design for the best Tequila shot ever with these unique drinking glasses, not cheap plastic. Dishwasher, Microwave and Freezer safe, made to last.
DELICATE NUANCE: Rim your tequila glass with salt and enjoy it just like an Himalayan Salt Glass! Have fun and enjoy a straight tequila shot! This set is a great gift as well.
- 🍸 COOL SHOT GLASSES: Set of 6 Tequila Glasses (2 oz). Cool for a Mexican themed party. Lightweight design, shatter and scratch resistant.
- 🍹 PERFECT SIZE: These tequila shooters are the best size for a nice shot of your favorite drink or cocktails, not too flimsy, not too heavy. They're just the ideal size!
- 🥂 MULTI-USE: Great barware for sipping your favorite shots of Mexican Tequila, Mezcal agave, Whiskey, Vodka or any other liquor beverage in a classy and funny way.
- 🍾 APPEALING DESIGN: Classic design for the best Tequila shot ever with these unique drinking glasses, not cheap plastic. Dishwasher, Microwave and Freezer safe, made to last.
- 🍋 DELICATE NUANCE: Rim your tequila glass with salt and enjoy it just like an Himalayan Salt Glass! Have fun and enjoy a straight tequila shot! This set is a great gift as well.
Blittzen Womens Tank Hola Bitchachos, XL, Black
Celebrate the 5th of May (Cinco De Mayo) as only the people of Puebla can... In victory! Celebrate the heritage and historical significance of the Battle of Puebla with this stylish and celebratory fashion choice!
- 60/40 Cotton-Polyester blend
- Design may appear smaller/larger based on sizing
- Wash inside out with like colors in cold water
- Hang to air dry or tumble dry on low heat
- If you like the design check it out on other garments we offer by searching Amazon using the design part of the product title and searching for Blittzen. Or check out our Amazon store front for more great designs and garments.
Authentic Mexican 20th Anniversary Ed: Regional Cooking from the Heart of Mexico
Americans have at last discovered Mexico's passion for exciting food. We've fallen in love with the great Mexican combination of rich, earthy flavors and casual, festive dining. But we don't begin to imagine how sumptuous and varied the cooking of Mexico really is.
After ten years of loving exploration, Rick Bayless, together with his wife, Deann, gave us Authentic Mexican, this now classic, easy-to-use compendium of our southern neighbor's cooking.
This all-embracing cookbook offers the full range of dishes, from poultry, meat, fish, rice, beans, and vegetables to eggs, snacks made of corn masa, tacos, turnovers, enchiladas and their relatives, tamales, and moles, ending with desserts, sweets, and beverages. There are irresistible finger foods such as Yucatecan marinated shrimp tacos and crispy cheese-filled masa turnovers; spicy corn chowder and chorizo sausage with melted cheese will start off a special dinner; you will find mole poblano, charcoal-grilled pork in red-chile adobo, and marinated fish steamed in banana leaves for those times when you want to celebrate; and exotic ice creams, caramel custards, and pies to top off any meal. There's even a section devoted to refreshing coolers, rich chocolate drinks, and a variety of tequila-laced cocktails.
The master recipes feature all the pointers you'll need for re-creating genuine Mexican textures and flavors in a North American kitchen. Menu suggestions and timing and advance-preparation tips make these dishes perfectly convenient for today's working families. And traditional and contemporary variations accompany each recipe, allowing the cook to substitute and be creative.
Rick and Deann Bayless traveled more than thirty-five thousand miles investigating the six distinct regions of Mexico and learning to prepare what they found. From town to town, recipe by recipe, they personally introduce you to Mexico's cooks, their kitchens, their markets, and their feasts.
If, like the rest of us, you have a growing love for Mexican food, the reliable recipes in this book and the caring, personal presentation by Rick and Deann Bayless will provide meal after meal of pure pleasure for your family and friends.
- William Morrow Company
Tequila: A Natural and Cultural History
The drink is tequilamore properly, mescal de tequila, the first mescal to be codified and recognized by its geographic origin and the only one known internationally by that name. In Tequila! A Natural and Cultural History, Ana G. Valenzuela-Zapata, the leading agronomist in Mexico's tequila industry, and Gary Paul Nabhan, one of America's most respected ethnobotanists, plumb the myth of tequila as they introduce the natural history, economics, and cultural significance of the plants cultivated for its production.
Valenzuela-Zapata and Nabhan take you into the agave fields of Mexico to convey their passion for the century plant and its popular by-product. In the labor-intensive business of producing quality mescal, the cultivation of tequila azul is maintained through traditional techniques passed down over generations. They tell how jimadores seek out the mature agaves, strip the leaves, and remove the heavy heads from the field; then they reveal how the roasting and fermentation process brings out the flavors that cosmopolitan palates crave.
Today in Oaxaca it's not unusual to find small-scale mescal-makers vending their wares in the market plaza, while in Jalisco the scale of distillation facilities found near the town of Tequila would be unrecognizable to old José Cuervo. Valenzuela-Zapata and Nabhan trace tequila's progress from its modest beginnings to one of the world's favored spirits, tell how innovations from cross-cultural exchanges made fortunes for Cuervo and other distillers, and explain how the meteoric rise in tequila prices is due to an epidemicone they predicted would occurlinked to the industry's cultivation of just one type of agave.
The tequila industry today markets more than four hundred distinct products through a variety of strategies that heighten the liquor's mystique, and this book will educate readers about the grades of tequila, from blanco to añejo, and marks of distinction for connoisseurs who pay up to two thousand dollars for a bottle. Tequila! A Natural and Cultural History will feed anyone's passion for the gift of the blue agave as it heightens their appreciation for its rich heritage.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Large Plastic Papel Picado Banner - 15 Feet Long - Two Designs to choose from (3 Pack, Mexico Querido)
The perfect authentic Mexican decoration for your next big fiesta is colorful and fun!
The Papel Picado banner is perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Spice up your Mexican Party for cinco de mayo, day of the dead, or just any old mexican fiesta!
Enjoy 9 unique and colorful panels that stretch 15 feet long across your yard or your home.
Is one Papel Picado banner not enough? We offer price breaks for two and three banners, respectively.
Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the banner, return it for a full refund.
Inject some fun into your next tequila sipping event with our papel picado banner. What are you waiting for? Click "add to cart" now!
- CELEBRATE. Our large papel picado banner is the perfect fun and colorful decoration for your next Mexican Fiesta. Whether it is Cinco de Mayo, Day of the Dead, or any other excuse to fiesta, this Mexican banner will spice up your event!
- QUALITY. Each panel is made of plastic that is durable and does not tear easily.
- SIZE. At 15 feet in length, our papel picado banner will be visible to every guest at your next fiesta or gathering. There are 10 plastic panels. Each panel is approximately 16 inches wide by 12.5 inches long.
- AUTHENTIC. Proudly made in Mexico.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We are confident that our papel picado banner will meet and exceed your expectations for your next fiesta. If you are not satisfied, we will give you a full refund.
TRUFF Hot Sauce, Gourmet Hot Sauce with Ripe Chili Peppers, Black Truffle, Organic Agave Nectar, An ultra unique Flavor Experience in a 6 oz Bottle
- THE PINNACLE OF HEAT EXPERIENCE. - TRUFF is the pinnacle of heat experience, an intricate blend of ripe red chili peppers, real black truffle, organic agave nectar and savory spices - this meticulously crafted flavor profile will change your hot sauce experience. Flavor and spice meet prestige and charisma in this delightful balance captured in a bottle.
- LEVEL UP YOUR DISHES. Truff's combination of ingredients delivers a flavor profile unprecedented to hot sauce. This isn't about bringing you the spiciest, hottest sauce on the planet. Instead, Truff brings a new way to enhance and level up any dish, backed by a silky mouth feel designed for only the most curious connoisseur.
- ONLY THE BEST INGREDIENTS. With no limit to indulgence, Truff sourced its ingredients with an open mind and a sophisticated palate. Truff uses ripe red chili peppers infused with black truffle oil from Northern Italy and organic agave nectar from Jalisco, Mexico. It's all tied together with a hint of Organic Cumin, and of course, NO Preservatives, EVER.
- SOPHISTICATION INSIDE AND OUT. With ingredients normally reserved for fine tequilas, delicate delicacies and gourmet dining experiences, it is only right that the outside match the inside, an artfully designed bottle crowned with a truffle inspired cap.
One Night In Mexico
100 Polyester Lunch Bag Insulated and Reusable Picnic Lunch Bag for Men and Women Viva Mexico Tequila and Chili Lightweight Lunch Bag for Use in Office Schools
Shelf Life Is Up To Four Hours - Keeping Food Fresh Longer Than Regular Lunch Boxes Made Of Plastic. Occasionally You Can Buy Travel Bags, Lazy Days, Portable Lunch Bags For Schools, Offices, Gyms, Etc. The Perfect Beach Or Swim Bag Carries Your Towels And Cossie.
- Lightweight And Easy To Carry Storage Bag, This Model Is Designed For Portable, Reclining, Child Shoulders And Other Multi-purpose Applications, Convenient For A Variety Of Purposes.
- COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Lancepy Lightweight Lunch Bags Feature Are Great For School Or Work Lunches Because They Not Only Offer An Easy-to-use Zip Enclosure At The Top, They Can Fold Flat Or Roll Up When Not In Use.
- GREAT FOR KIDS & ADULTS: Both Adults Going To Work And Children Going To School Can Find Great Use In This Versatile Lunchbox. Use It For Food, Holding A Bento Box, Snacks, Or Even Feminine Products.
- Reusable And Eco-friendly - Don't Discard Paper And Plastic Bags Every Day After Lunch, Use This Reusable Lunch Bag To Protect The Environment. Our Portable Lunch Bag Is Made Of Polyester To Protect Your Food. The Effects Of Nasty Elements In Children's And Adults' Cheap Plastic Lunch Boxes. This Lunch Bag Also Features Anti-fouling And Machine Washability.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Weâve Made The Best Lunch Bag Available And In A Variety Of Wonderful Colors, However, If You Arenât Completely With Our Lancepy Bags, Simply Return Them Within 30 Days For A Full Refund.
- Snow skis for 2017
- Tile floor steamer
- Dry herb vaporizer under 100 2018
- Quality wok
- Anti aging body lotion 2017
- Pokemon gifts
- Olive pitter