DEWALT DWE575SB 7-1/4-Inch Lightweight Circular Saw with Electric Brake
The Dewalt DWE575SB 7-1/4-inch lightweight circular saw with electric brake is designed to be one of the lightest and well balanced saw in its class at only 8.8 pounds, with an electric brake that stops the blade after the trigger is released. A ball bearing lower guard provides a durable design even against dust contamination for smooth retraction along with the high grade stamped aluminum shoe that provides the user with a durable and smooth base for accurate cutting. Advanced lower guard geometry for bevel cuts with integrated dust blower allows the user to clear the sightline while cutting. A patented tough cord protection system provides 3x durability against cord pull-out. On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy storage and convenience for blade changes. It also includes a handy carrying case for easy portability.
Small but Powerful
Weighing only 8.8 pounds and measuring 7.2 inches in width, the DWE575SB is one of the lightest circular saws in its class. Despite its small size, the unit delivers plenty of power to perform some of the most demanding applications with 1,950 Max Watts Out (MWO) and 5,100 revolutions per minute (RPM). The saw is ideal for framers, concrete formers, general contractors, and remodelers who are tasked with completing applications ranging from framing walls to cutting plywood, siding, exterior finishing, and more. Also, thanks to an integrated dust blower that cleans the users line of sight before cutting and high quality gears, the saw provides smooth cutting, high quality performance. The saw also features a 57-degree bevel capacity, with 22.5- and 45-degree detents, and a 2 9/16-inch depth of cut capacity, which is best in class and allows for a variety of applications.
Tough and Durable
To provide durability, DEWALT incorporated several features into the design of the new circular saw. For instance, a ToughCord cord system provides three times more resistance to cord pullouts when compared to circular saws without a ToughCord system. To aid in comfort and balance, the new circular saw features ergonomic handles and trigger actuation. The DWE575SB also features an electric break that allows for the saw blade to stop after two to three seconds from the time the trigger is released, providing additional safety. This feature allows users to start repetitive cuts faster.
What's in the Box
7-1/4 inch circular saw, blade wrench, carbide-tipped 7-1/4 inch circular saw blade, user instruction manual, contractor bag.
- Amps: 15 amps
- Max Watts Out: 1950 watts
- No Load Speed: 5200 rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 57 degrees
- Bevel Stops: 22.5 and 45 degrees
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Rear Pivot: No
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 inches
- Depth of Cut at 90 degrees: 2.55 inches
- Depth of Cut at 45 degrees: 1.9 inches
- Tool Weight: 8.8 pounds
- Lightweight and compact 15A (Ampere) saw delivers power for the toughest applications
- This product is manufactured in China
- This product meets customer requirement
- Lightweight and compact 8.8-Pound
- Electric Brake
- Patented 15-Amp motor
- 57-Degree beveling capacity with positive stops at 45-Degree and 22.5-Degree
- Integrated Dust blower
Genesis GCS545C 5.8 Amp 120 Volt 4-1/2 in. Control Grip Compact Circular Saw with Vacuum Adapter, Blade Wrench, and 24T Carbide Tipped Blade
The Genesis GCS545C Control-Grip 4-1/2 Compact Circular Saw packs a powerful punch with its 5.8 Amp motor and a triple reduction gearbox, providing all the power you need to take on the toughest jobs.
It easily cuts 2X material in a single pass and can cut Copper and Aluminum with an optional HSS blade. But it weighs about 50 less than conventional 7-1/4 saws, and the ergonomically designed Control-Grip handle makes it the quickest, easiest, and handiest tool in your toolbox.
Powerful 5.8 Amp Motor
Easy to Use Depth and Angle Adjustments
Built in Dust Port and Vacuum Adapter along with a Rip Guide are Included
Lightweight Design reduces fatigue but can cut through 2X material
Genesis is based in South Carolina, USA and offers excellent customer service and assistance. All products are covered by a two-year, no-hassle, warranty and you can always call toll-free at 1-888-552-8665 with any questions, application advice or warranty concerns
- Add the powerful, compact, and lightweight control grip 4-1/2 in. Compact circular saw to your tool set today!
- Powerful - 5.8 amp motor and 3500 RPM uses triple-gear reduction for maximum torque Cut through 2x material with ease without using a heavy and bulky 7-1/4" Circular saw.
- Convenient - quickly cuts through all 2x material with included tungsten-carbide-tipped blade with 4-1/2" blades, you don't have to keep larger blades around for those smaller projects to cut 2x materials!
- Clean - built-in dust port and vacuum adaptor keeps cutting area Clear of debris connect to your shop Vac with the vacuum adapter To keep your garage, workspace, benchtop clear of debris!
- Versatile Replacement blades are available: 24T TCT (Gacsb451) and 60T HSS saw blade (Gacsb452)
- Adjustable depth and bevel settings, maximum cutting depth at 90 degrees is 1-11/16"and bevel capacity at 45 degrees is 1-1/8"
- Us based customer support and 2 year warranty
SKILSAW SPT70V-11 SUPER SAWSQUATCH 16-5/16" Worm Drive Circular Saw
Super Sawsquatch is the new boss. The biggest worm drive saw on Earth tears through whatever you throw at it. This beast of a saw boasts a 6-1/4 In. cutting capacity to power through 6x in one easy cut. The magnesium, die-cast foot plate guarantees true, square cuts every time. With lightweight, durable magnesium construction, brass worm drive gearing, and our 15 AMP Dual-Field motor and an electric brake that quickly stops the blade, everything about this saw is built to be relentless. The SPT70V-11 includes 16-5/16 In. SKILSAW blade to make perfect cuts right out of the box. Are you ready for this monster?.
- 6-1/4 in. Cutting capacity for one-and-done, clean cuts through 6x and lumber up to 6-1/4 in. Thick
- Largest capacity worm drive circular saw that delivers Relentless power for the Biggest jobs
- Tough, durable magnesium die-cast footplate ensures accurate cuts every time; all magnesium construction for durability and reduced weight
- 15 amp Dual-Field motor keeps the motor cooler to provide increased power
- 16- 5/16 in. SKILSAW blade to make perfect cuts right out of the box
DEWALT DCS575T2 FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Brushless Circular Saw with Brake and 2 Battery Kit, 7-1/4"
The DEWALT DCS575T2 flexible 60V MAX* 7-1/4" Circular saw with brake features FLEXVOLT technology; the world's first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools. The flexible battery is backwards compatible with our 20V MAX* tools so you get up to 4X the runtime. (**With FLEXVOLT 60V MAX* battery when used with DEWALT 20V MAX* tools.) You can slide the battery into a whole new lineup of 60V MAX* and 120V MAX* tools from DEWALT. It operates with a brushless motor, maximized for run time and durability - 5800Rpm optimized speed for quality cuts with speed. This circular saw offers a 7 full size blade for corded capacity, with an electronic brake that stops the blade after the trigger is released. It has a durable high grade aluminum shoe for accurate cuts, along with a versatile bevel cut capacity up to 57 degrees with stops at 22.5 and 45. This unit also has an LED light that provides clear sight to the cutline. It can cut up to 339 cuts per charge in 2x4 using a flexible battery. Specs: depth of cut at 45 1-5/8" in, depth of cut at 90 2-1/4" in, capacity at 90 cut 2-1/4" in. Tool weight at only 7.6 lbs. Kit includes: (1) Dcs575 7-1/4" (184 mm) Circular saw, (2) 60V MAX* Lithium Ion battery packs, (1) fast charger, (1) DEWALT 7-1/4"(184mm) diameter saw blade, (1) blade wrench.
- Flexible - power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world's first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools
- 7-1/4" full size blade for corded capacity
- Electronic brake stops the blade after trigger is released. Max Watts Out 1600 Watts
- Bevel cut capacity up to 57 degrees with stops at 22.5 and 45
- Brushless motor is maximized for run time and durability; 5800 RPM for quality cuts with speed
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
Makita XSH03Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw, Tool Only
Makita is the innovation leader in Brushless motor technology, and the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless cordless 6-1/2" Circular saw (model XSH03Z, Tool only, battery and charger sold separately) combines power and run-time for faster cutting and ripping - without the cord. The XSH03Z is equipped with automatic speed Change technology, which adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance. The Makita BL Brushless motor is engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star protection Computer controls. Star protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the Star symbol on the battery indicating Star protection inside.
- Bl motor delivers 5, 000 RPM for faster cutting and ripping
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 13-3/4" Long
- Weighs only 7.3 lbs. With battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/4" At 90Degree) and bevel capacity (0Degree- 50Degree)
Makita SP6000J1 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw Kit, with Stackable Tool case and 55" Guide Rail
Get precise, accurate cutting and a splinter-free mirror finish, without the table saw. Makita's SP6000K 6-1/2-Inch Plunge Circular Saw delivers smooth, straight cuts. When you combine it with an optional guide rail system, constructed with anodized aluminum, the saw and rail system work together to produce accurate cuts with minimal tear-out. The saw combines a powerful 12 amp motor and a large cutting capacity with magnesium components for less weight and electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load for smooth cutting and a splinter-free mirror finish. The SP6000K is a more portable option to a table saw and is ideal for use on the jobsite or in the shop. Includes 55 inch guide rail. Do not expose power tools to rain or wet conditions. Ideal for cutting large wood panels and other wood materials in confined areas.
Contains two boxes :
Box 1/2 Dimensions : 16" x 12" x 14", Box 2/2 Dimensions : 59" x 2.75" x 10.25"
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 12.0 AMP motor for optimum performance in a wide variety of materials
- Precision accurate cutting delivers a splinter-free mirror finish
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting
- Variable speed control dial (2,000-5,200 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/16" at 90 and 1-9/16" at 45)
WORX WORXSAW 4-1/2" Compact Circular Saw WX429L
WORX WORXSAW 4-1/2" Compact Circular Saw WX429L
- Cut 2x4's in a single pass with an easily maneuverable compact saw that weighs 50 less than a traditional 7-1/4" circular saw
- Thin blade makes for less tool strain, resulting in full size circular saw cutting speed and performance.Blade Size4.5 inches.No-Load Speed3500/rpm
- Easy-set depth gauge lever and 0-45-degree bevel settings for quick adjustments. The WORXSAW is substantial enough to cut through nominal 2 inch lumber, yet light enough for the DIY'er to easily and comfortably maneuver. Cut wood, metal, tile or plastic with ease
- Left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility; grip with integrated safety trigger for comfort, balance, and control
- Box includes 4-1/2" WORXSAW, 24T Carbide-tipped Blade, Parallel Guide, Vacuum Adapter, Allen Key, and Manufacturer's 3-year warranty
SKIL 5280-01 15-Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide
Powerful 14-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- Powerful 14-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1/4-in carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- 51 bevel capacity for a wide variety of cuts. Arbor size: 5/8 inches, cord length: 6 feet
- Lightweight 6.95-lb design reduces fatigue
- Dust blower keeps line-of-cut free of sawdust for improved visibility.Anti-snag lower guard reduces snags when making narrow cut-offs
Makita 5007MG Magnesium 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw
Powerful 15.0 amp motor delivers 5,800 rpm for proven performance and jobsite durability. Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 lbs) that is well balanced and jobsite tough. Make quick, one-handed adjustments using large, rubberized levers. Better fit and more control with comfortable rubber grip handle. Settings are easy to read with oversized number and ruler markings. Large cutting capacity (2-1/2" at 90 degrees) and bevel capacity (0-56 degrees) with positive stops at 22.5 and 45 degrees. Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy. Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy. Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing. Reinforced power cord withstands jobsite abuse and lower repair costs. Includes a premium 7-1/4" carbide tipped framing blade that cuts faster and lasts longer.
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 lbs.) that is well balanced and jobsite tough.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2" at 90) and bevel capacity (0-56) with positive stops at 22.5and 45
- 1 year warranty
DEWALT DCS391B 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Circular Saw (Tool Only)
The DEWALT DCS391B 20V MAX 6-1/2" Circular Saw features a powerful 460 MWO, 5250 RPM motor that delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease. A high strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy, and an optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control. The 0Degree-50Degree bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications, along with the 6-1/2" carbide tipped blade for cutting 2x material at 90Degree and 45Degree and more cuts per charge. No load speed: 5250 rpm, Arbor size: 5/8", Depth of cut at 45Degree: 1-5/8", Depth of cut at 90Degree: 2-1/4". Includes: DCS391 6-1/2" Circular Saw, 6-1/2" Carbide-tipped Blade. This is a bare tool item (battery sold separately).
- Powerful 460 MWO, 5,150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- 0-50(degree) bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control; Power Tool Type: Cordless
- 6.5-Inch carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90 and 45 and more cuts per charge
- Includes: DCS391 6.5-Inch Circular Saw and 6-.5-Inch Carbide-tipped Blade
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
- Romance movies of 2015
- Pocket led flashlight
- Thule vs yakima roof box
- Cutest gifts for best friend
- Cutting straight with a hand saw
- Shoes with best traction
- Basketball net