BOSTITCH RN46-1 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer
Bostitch Stanley Rn46-1 Nailer Roofing
- 3/4-inch to 1-3/4-inch coil roofing nailer with lockout mechanism prevents firing when empty. Operating Pressure : 70 -120 psi
- Adjustable depth control, full round driver, body and magazine wear guards, side-load canister
- Durable yet lightweight aluminum and carbide tips for long life
- Patented single-action side load canister for fast, one-step nail loading.Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing
- Backed by seven-year limited warranty
WEN 61782 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer with Carrying Case
Remember when you could re-roof your roof? Nail shingles, insulation boards, waterproof tar paper, fiber cement roofing, siding, vinyl and more with the WEN Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer. The versatile magazine holds up to 120 nails at a time, allowing for sizes of 11-gauge (.12 inches) nails ranging from 3/4 of an inch all the way up to 1-3/4 of an inch. Adjust the depth of the fired nails by turning the depth-setting wheel found on the head of the nailer. Clear jammed nails with the quick-release compartment on the side of the magazine. The adjustable shingle guide easily slides up and down the bottom of the magazine to help with quick and easy spacing for shingles of any size. This powerful nailer provides up to 430-inch-pounds of force at a 100 PSI operating pressure, making sure your siding stays in place. The rubber grip handle helps limit fatigue and maximize comfort during long jobs while the turnable exhaust valve on top of the nailer lets users aim the direction of the output air. With a 1/4-inch NPT air inlet, drive fasteners using pneumatic pressure anywhere from 70 to 120 PSI. This package also includes a bottle of oil, three assorted hex wrenches and a convenient blow-mold carrying case for easily transporting your nailer. And, because its a WEN product, your coil roofing nailer comes backed by a one-year warranty and a friendly customer phone line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Fire 11-gauge nails (.12 inches) anywhere from 3/4 to 1-3/4 of an inch
- Adjustable shingle guide and depth control makes for easy shingle spacing during jobs
- Holds up to 120 nails at a time with a quick release for easily fixing jams
- Uses pneumatic operating pressure anywhere from 70 to 120 PSI
- NOTE: unit may arrive in one of two color schemes; yellow and blue or orange and black
Max CN445R3 Superroofer ROOFING Coil Nailer
The Max CN445R3 Super roofer has a unique tangle free swivel Joint. This nailer had a dial adjustable depth control as well as a maintenance free end cap filter.
- Maintenance free end cap filter
- Dial adjustable depth control
- Nose magnet holds last nail
- Tangle free swivel plug
3PLUS HCN45SP 11 Gauge 15 Degree 3/4" to 1-3/4" Coil Roofing Nailer
This 3 PLUS Coil Pneumatic Roofing Nailer is designed with professional contractor in mind, which drives 15 3/4" to 1-3/4" coiled roofing nails. Lightweight and rugged aluminum housing is ideal for asphalt and fiberglass shingle nailing, for both new roofs and reroofing purpose. Nose assembly can be easily removed for cleaning or maintenance. The nosepiece features a carbide insert for long lasting performance. Integrated side skid pads prevent the tool from sliding off roof when it is not in use and placed on its side. Whether you are building a house, sheathing a roof or building a deck, it is the perfect choice.
- Drives 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch full head coil roofing nails;
- Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing;
- Integrated side skid pads prevent the tool from sliding off roof when placed on its side;
- High-capacity magazine holds up to 120 coil nails at a time;
- Tool free adjustable depth of drive for consistent and controllable nail fit; 360 tool-free air exhaust.
Hitachi NV45AB2 7/8-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer (Side Load) (Discontinued by the Manufacturer)
The NV45AB2's "magazine, depth of drive, and bullet proof design are excellent; you could probably drive an 18-wheeler over this tool and it would still work," Tools of the Trade Magazine, July/August 2005. The 1-3/4" Roofing Nailer is used for various construction works such as the installation of asphalt roofing shingles and the installation of insulation boards. The NV45AB2 has a side load magazine.
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for precision nailing/flush driving
- 5.5lbs, lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Side loading magazine convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- Rubber pads help keep nailer from sliding off roof when not in use.Pneumatic power feed and return allows tool to operate in the harshest conditions
- Operating Pressure:70-120 psi
DEWALT DW45RN Pneumatic Coil Roofing Nailer
High speed valve technology drives over 10 nails per second. High lifetime engine seals and feed system for durability and long life. Depth adjust wheel with numbered detents helps drive nails to the proper depth into a variety of materials. Ergonomic design is lighter (4.5 lbs.) than leading competitive Coil roofing mailers. Steel skid plates with rubber inserts protect the tool and help to stop it from sliding. Operating pressure: 70-120 PSI. Over mold grip. Fixed exhaust.
- High speed valve technology drives over 10 nails per second
- High lifetime engine seals and feed system for durability and long life
- Easy to use
BOSTITCH U/RN46-1 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer (Certified Refurbished)
Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing. Zero nail lockout feature eliminates dry firing and indicates when to reload the magazine Quick-set adjustable depth guide sets nails to desire depths quickly and conveniently Includes: 1-3/4 in. 15 degree Coil Roofing Nailer - U/RN46.
- Factory-Reconditioned Bostitch 3/4-inch to 1-3/4-inch coil roofing nailer with lightweight magnesium housing
- Use this dynamic nailer for composition roofing, exterior drywall, vapor barrier installation, insulation board, fiber cement siding, and vinyl siding (with VSA4 adaptor )
- Features zero nail lockout feature to eliminate dry firing and indicates when to reload the magazine
- Includes patented single-action side load canister for fast, 1-step nail loading
- 10-by-6-by-11-inch at 4.9-pounds; backed by full 1-year warranty
AeroPro CN45N Professional Roofing Nailer 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch
AeroPro CN45N is a lightweight and durable roofing nail gun for professional use in most extreme roofing environments. It has a high-capacity, side loading magazine that accepts 120 to 1-3/4-ich wire collated coil nails with .12-inch diameters. The air inlet is 3/8 inch NPT, and the working air pressure is 70-120 psi.
- Professional grade roofing nail gun designed with moving cylinder engine for low recoil
- Selective actuation switch (sequential or bump)
- Heat treated aluminum hosing designed for extra heavy duty application
- Tool-free precise adjustable drive depth
- Single-action side loading magazine with capacity up to 120 coil nails
BOSTITCH CR3DGAL 1-1/4-Inch Smooth Shank 15 Inch Coil Roofing Nails, 7,200-Qty.
Stanley Bostitch Cr3Dgl 7,200-Qty. 1-1/4" Smooth Shank 15 Degree Coil Roofing Nails Stanley-Bostitch Manufactures Top-Quality, Innovative Fastening Tools And Fasteners For Industrial, Construction And Home Improvement Applications. Products Include Pneumatic Staplers And Nailers, Compressors, Manually Operated Staplers And Tackers, Coil-Fed Screw Systems, Rivet Tools, Glue Guns, A Broad Assortment Of Collated Nails, Screws, Staples And Specialty Fasteners In A Variety Of Materials And Finishes, Plus Office Products And Carton-Closing Staplers - Many Of Them Industry Firsts. Stanley Bostitch Cr3Dgl 7,200-Qty. 1-1/4" Smooth Shank 15 Degree Coil Roofing Nails Features: Use In Roofing Nail Guns Rn45B (2750-5338), N12-B, And N12-1 15 Roofing Nails Smooth Shank Galvanized Diamond Point Stanley Bostitch Cr3Dgl 7,200-Qty. 1-1/4" Smooth Shank 15 Degree Coil Roofing Nails Specifications: Fastener Length: 1-1/4" Finish: Glvanized Fits Bostitch Tools: Rn45B, Rn46 Atro: Cn134, Roofing Rollcraftsman: 18324, 154500 Hitachi: Nv 45Ab Jamerco: Jtcn-45R Fits Competitor Tools:Makita: An 451Max: Cn12R, Cn450Rpaslode: 3175Rcuporter Cable: Rn175Senco: Point Style: Diamond Quantity Per Item Pack: 7,200 Shank Type: Smooth
- 1 1/4" Length
- Smooth Shank
- Galvanized Finish
- 7200 Nails Per Box
- For Use in the Bostitch RN46-1 Industrial Roofing Nailer
RIDGID 15 Degree 1-3/4 in. Coil Roofing Nailer
The RIDGID 15 degree 1-3/4 in. Coil Roofing Nailer is a perfect combination of power, weight and speed. Packed with Fasten Edge Technology an Industry Leading feature set, this nailer can take on any roofing job. This tool is also backed by the Industry Leading Service Agreement meaning free o-rings, free piston stops, free driver blades, for life.
- RIDGID 15 Degree 1-3/4 in. Coil Roofing Nailer
- Way to vacuum above ground pool
- Liner brush
- Xbox one games under 30
- Kt tape
- Weight loss dvd
- What is the best toilet seat
- Thick eyeliner