Hitachi NT65MA4 1-1/4 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch 15-Gauge Angled Finish Nailer with Air Duster
The NT65MA4 15-Gauge angled finish nailer is the ideal nailer for installing crown and base moldings, window and door casings, chair rails, cabinets, exterior trim and staircases. Its compact body and angled magazine make for easier placement and operation in tight angles. The integrated air duster clears debris from the work site allowing for faster and cleaner job completion. The NT65MA4 accepts 15-gauge nails from 1-1/4" up to 2-1/2" in length. Includes: Safety Glasses (875769), No Mar Tip (881751), 1/4" NPT Male Plug (190001), Carrying Case (884340). Weight - 4.2 lbs, Length - 13-9/16", Height - 12", Width - 3-1/4", Operating Pressure - 70-120 PSI, Grip - Rubber, Nail Capacity - 100 nails, Magazine Type - Rear Loading, Nail Diameter - 15-Gauge, Nail Lengths - 1-1/4" - 2-1/2", Magazine Angle - 34 Degrees
- Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with a simple flip of the switch- no tools or parts required
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening into varying materials for improved control and a professional finish
- 360-degree fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece
- At only 4.2 lbs, this finish nailer minimizes user fatigue, while increasing maneuverability
- 34-degree magazine angle allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease
- No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage and can be removed if not needed
- Rubber grip adds comfort and a secure hold
- Accepts 15-Gauge nails ranging in length from 1-1/4" up to 2-1/2"
- Factory installed air fitting is angled upwards to keep the compressor hose conveniently out of the way of the user and work piece
BOSTITCH N62FNK-2 15-Gauge 1 1/4-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch Angled Finish Nailer
Oil-free operation requires no regular maintenance and eliminates the risk of oil stains. Lightweight magnesium design for added durability. Adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently. Tool-free removable magazine for fast cleaning and jam clearing. Specs: Height: 11.63"; Length: 140.69"; Width: 3.13"; Weight: 3.8 lbs: Driving Power: 400 Inch Lbs.; Magazine Capacity: 130 Nails; Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSI; Thread Fitting Type: 1/4" NPT. Includes: Finish Nailer; (1,000) 2" Nails; Carrying Case; Hex Wrenches and Four Profile Tips.
- 1 1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch 15-gauge oil-free angled finish nailer
- Tool-free removable and angled magazine; adjustable depth control; bypass nail pusher
- Durable, lightweight magnesium housing
- Includes 4 profile tips along with sample fasteners
- 11.63-by-3.13-inches; extremely light 3.8-pounds; 7-year limited warranty
Makita AF635 15 Gauge, 2-1/2" Angled Finish Nailer, 34,
The Makita 15 gauge angled finish nailer (model AF635) offers an array of features and powerful performance in a compact size. The AF635 has a rear-loading magazine that accepts standard DA style (34), 15 ga. Angled finish nails sized 1-1/4" to 2-1/2". the nail Lock-out and large windows alert the user when to reload nails as the contact arm and trigger are used together for controlled firing. With a compact size and weighing in at only 4 lbs., the AF635 was engineered for all-day professional use. Additional convenience features include a reversible belt hook that allows the tool to remain close-by, a multi-directional exhaust port that directs exhaust air away from the user, a built-in air Duster that provides convenient air flow to clear your workspace, and a 2-mode selector switch offering quick control over nailing operation.
- Powerful motor drives 15 gauge "DA" style angled finish nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
- Magnesium body, aluminum MAGAZINE and cylinder deliver strength and durability
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment for more precise flush and Countersink nailing
- Nail lock-out mechanism protects tool and work surface from dry-fires
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
Freeman P4FRFNCB Framing/Finishing Combo Kit with Canvas Bag 4-Piece Pneumatic Nail Gun Set of 4 with Framing Nailer, Finish Nailer, Brad Nailer & Narrow Crown Stapler
The Freeman 4-Piece finishing/framing combo kit is a contractors dream. This kit covers your framing to your finishing needs. The Freeman P4FRFNCB includes a 21-Degree Full Head Framing Nailer (PFR2190), 34-Degree 15-Gauge Angle Finish Nailer (PFN1564), 1-1/4 18-Gauge Brad Nailer with Quick Release (PBR32Q), 1-1/4 18-Gauge Narrow Crown Stapler with Quick Release (PST9032Q), oil, wrenches, manuals and a copy of the Freeman 7-year limited warranty, all within a canvas carrying bag. Freeman Pneumatic nailers are manufactured under the strict guidelines to ensure professional-grade standards. The Freeman P4FRFNCK is also backed by our 7 year warranty.
- Powerful combo: This kit features 4 of Freeman most useful Pneumatic mailers to cover all your framing & Finishing needs: a framing mailer, a finish mailer, a straight Brad mailer & a narrow Crown Stapler. The kit includes a rugged canvas carrying bag
- HEAVY DUTY & FINE DETAIL: The mailers included in this combo kit are ideal for everything from heavy duty work like sub-floors, roof decking, fencing & pallet building to fine detail work like cabinetry, crown molding, window casings, base boards & trim
- The right tool for the job: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top Tier customer service and long-lasting, high-quality products. We make mailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- QUALITY & DURABILITY: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and in the USA
- Tough & dependable: we make an array of durable construction Tools and Accessories, including staplers & mailers For siding, flooring, framing, finish, & Roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, BOSTITCH, Senno, Passcode & DEWALT.
DEWALT DCN660D1 Cordless Angled Finish Nailer Kit
Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes. Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams. 100 percent battery powered. Eliminates the hassle of using Gas, compressor and hose. Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall. Inline magazine provides easy use in multiple orientations and in tight spaces. Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability. Tool-free depth adjustment for precise Countersinking of nails. Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics. Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference. Magazine capacity 110. Length 1-1/4 to 2-1/2". compatible with all DEWALT 20 Volt max batteries.
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Easy to use
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
3PLUS HDA1564SP 15 Gauge Angled Finish Nailer
This 3PLUS Angle Finish Nailer drives 15 gauge 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" strip angle finish nails. It targets for many different finish work applications, can be used for the installation of crown and base moldings, window and door casings, chair rails, cabinets, exterior trim and staircases. With 34-degree magazine angle, it allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease. Its durability, precision nail placement and reliable nail driving power would help you complete job efficiently.
- Uses: 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" 15-gauge angled finish nails
- Tool-free depth adjustment for flush fastening into varying material for improved control and a professional finish
- Work Contact Element prevents accidental firing. A no-mar tip protects work surface from any unwanted damage
- 360 fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece
- Quick clear jam release functions for easy maintenance
Senco 4G0001N FinishPro 42XP 15-Gauge 1-1/4-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch Finish Nailer with Case
Finishpro, 42XP-XtremePro, 15 Gauge, Finish Nailer, Fastener Range 1-1/2" To 2 1/2" Sequential Action Trigger, Includes Case, 5 Year Warranty. Magnesium housing- lightweight (4.5-pounds.) and comfortable to use all day. Thumb wheel adjustable depth of drive. NeverlubeÂ technology - no lubrication required. 360-degree adjustable exhaust.
- Magnesium housing- lightweight (4.5-pounds.) and comfortable to use all day
- Thumb wheel adjustable depth of drive
- Neverlube technology - no lubrication required
- EZ-Clear latch- to clear jams fast
- 360-degree adjustable exhaust
DEWALT DCN660B 20V 16 Gauge 20 Finish Nailer
This product features a 20-Degree finish nailer, bump operating mode, and integrated LED lights as well. It is convenient and works effectively. It is definitely a great quality product.
- Integrated LED lights
- Bump operating mode
- 20-degree finish nailer
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
BOSTITCH BTFP72156 Smart Point 15GA FN Style Angle Finish Nailer Kit
Highlights: Easy nail placement through small nose footprint Oil-free operation - eliminated risk of oil stains Tool-free jam release mechanism for ease of nail removal Dial-A-Depth control for precise countersinking of fasteners Swivel air fitting, internal air filter, rear exhaust, belt hook, integrated pencil sharpener
- SMART POINT TECHNOLOGY: Easy nail placement due to a smaller nose and no need to compress the contact trip to actuate the tool.
- DRIVES: 15 GA "FN" Style Angled Finish Nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" length.
- TOOL-FREE JAM RELEASE MECHANISM: For easy nail removal.
- DIAL-A-DEPTH(TM) CONTROL: For precise countersinking of nails.
- KIT INCLUDES: Nailer, 1/4" Air Fitting, Sample Fasteners, Carrying Case and Extra No-Mar Tips.
NuMax SFN64 Straight Finish Nailer 16 Gauge Ergonomic & Lightweight Pneumatic Nail Gun with Depth Adjust & No-Mar Tip
SFN64 Features: -360 adjustable exhaust -aluminum cylinder and magazine -Finger depth adjustment -Air filter / anti-dust cap.-One piece driver blade. -Quick jam release -No-mar pad -Fastener gauge: 16.-Fastener range: 1 to 2-1/2 -Operating pressure: 70 - 110 psi -Magazine capacity: 100 pcs -1 Year limited warranty.
The Numax SFN64 straight finish nailer has a lightweight aluminum design and a tool-free adjustable exhaust that conveniently directs exhaust away from your face. Its no-mar tip protects sensitive work surfaces, and its adjustable depth guide sets nails to just the right depth quickly and conveniently. The Numax SFN64 16 gauge straight finish nailer is great for interior and exterior finish and trim, furniture, cabinet work, and staircases. This tool is manufactured under the strict guidelines for quality control. Each gun is tested before it is approved for shipping. Oil, Goggles, & Wrenches Included. Numax nail guns are backed by our 1 Year Limited Warranty. Please contact use with any question regarding your Numax Nailer at: www.numaxtools.com or by calling 888-669-5672.
- NAILED IT: This 16-gauge pneumatic straight finish nailer features a lightweight & durable aluminum body, ergonomic secure handle. A no-mar tip prevents dents & dings & the quick jam release lets you easily clear jams without taking the nailer apart.
- MANY USES: It's great for interior & exterior finish & trim, furniture, cabinet work, staircases, base boards, shoe & crown molding, window casing, chair rail molding & much more. Sequential firing & depth adjust allow you to customize for any project
- THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE JOB: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long-lasting, high-quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- QUALITY & DURABILITY: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warranted in the USA
- TOUGH & DEPENDABLE: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers & nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, & roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode & Dewalt.
- Truck for offroad use
- Foodsaver best price
- Nike shoes for marathon running
- Laptops for music lovers
- Wood drill bit vs metal
- Organic yogurt for babies
- Bluetooth earpiece under 50