EnGenius Technologies 11ac Wave 2 Indoor Wireless Access Point (EAP1300)
EnGenius EnTurbo EAP1300 is an enhanced Indoor 11ac Wave 2, MU-MIMO Dual-Band Wireless Access Points that turbocharges wireless performance for small and mid-size businesses. Powerful onboard quad-core processors combine with new 11ac technology to maximize speed, performance, and greater user device capacity and connection reliability. EAP1300 delivers next generation, business-class Wi-Fi at exceptional pricing.
Turbocharged Wireless Performance
Reaching speeds to 867 Mbps on 5 GHz and to 400 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz frequency band, the EAP1300s powerful Qualcomm 717 MHz quad-core processor turbocharges wireless performance and efficiency with up to 30 percent faster throughput compared to 11ac Wave 1 3x3 access points.
Next Generation Wi-Fi
The feature-rich EAP1300 AP leverages the advanced 11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi technology that maximizes wireless speed and performance while eliminating network lag. EnTurbo offers greater user capacities via dedicated multi-user, MU-MIMO connections and optimal signal reliability through Beamforming Antenna technology.
- Quad-core CPU, 4x arm Cortex A7 Processor, 717 MHz "Turbo engine"
- 11AC Wave 2 Wireless speeds to 867 Mbps (5 GHz); to 400 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Up to 30 faster throughput over 11AC Wave 1 3x3 APs
- Mu-mimo improves performance & increases user device capacities
- Beamforming optimizes antenna signal, reception & reliability for clients
EnGenius Technologies EAP1250-3Pack (3) 802.11AC Wave 2, Concurrent Dual-Band, Compact size Wireless Access Point, Standard PoE (Power Adapter NOT included)
EAP1250-3Pack is a pack of three (3) enhanced indoor 802.11AC wave 2, MU-MIMO Dual-Band wireless APs with onboard quad-core processors that Boost wireless performance. Compact and stylish, the EAP1250 offers accelerated speeds, increased user device capacities, and improved connection reliability at exceptional pricing that makes next generation, business-class Wi-Fi affordably accessible.
- 802.11ac wave 2 wireless speeds to 867 Mbps (5 GHz); to 400 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- 3-Pack. Standard PoE. Power Adapter NOT included.
- Beam forming optimizes antenna signal, reception & reliability for clients
- MU-MIMO improves performance & increases user Device capacities
- Quad-core CPU, 4x arm cortex A7 Processor, 717 MHz
Linksys AC1200 Wireless Access Point for Business (Cloud Management PoE WiFi Access Point)
The Linksys Business LAPAC1200C Cloud Wireless Access Point delivers wireless data transfer rates of up to 1.17 Gbps and includes* Linksys Cloud Manager, our web-based Wi-Fi Network Management solution. Cloud Manager lets you remotely manage multiple networks, access points and clients from one centralized and easy-to-use dashboard thats accessible anytime, from any device. Cloud Manager will alert you to any network problems. You can access it from any computer, tablet or mobile phone and easily get real time statistics on the health of your network. The Linksys LAPAC1200C can be set to adopt the configuration of other access points and can be pre-configured before it is turned on for rapid deployment. * A 5-year Linksys Cloud Manager license is included at no additional cost. When it expires, you can choose to purchase the license for an additional five years.
- Manage your network's wireless access points remotely through Cloud Manager
- Easy-to-use, centralized, browser-based dashboard
- Dual-band (2.4 GHz 5 GHz) data transfer speeds up to 1.17 Gbps
- PoE (Power over Ethernet Plus) compatible for streamlined installation
- Protects your data with advanced business-class security features
- Zero-touch provisioning (configuration) allows for rapid deployment
Linksys Business LAPN600 Access Point Wireless Wi-Fi Dual Band 2.4 5GHz N600 with PoE
The Linksys Business Wireless-N Access Point employs Wi-Fi technology (802.11n) to provide a fast, powerful wireless network that's ideal for today's tech-savvy businesses.
- Integrated Power over Ethernet
- Dual Band (2.4 GHz 5 GHz) capability and speeds up to 600 Mbps
- Industrial-strength Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA, WPA2) security and data encryption
- WDS and Workgroup Bridge Mode for Range Extension
- IPv6 Support
- High Power PA for better Wi-Fi coverage
Ubiquiti Networks Unifi 802.11ac Dual-Radio PRO Access Point (UAP-AC-PRO-US)
Deploy the UniFi AC Pro AP indoors or outdoors, in wireless networks requiring maximum performance. Sporting a weatherproof design, the UniFi AC Pro AP features simultaneous, dual-band, 3x3 MIMO technology and convenient 802.3af PoE/802.3at PoE compatibility.
- 3 Dual-Band Antennas, 3 dBi each
- Max. Power Consumption: 9W
- Networking Interface: 2 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Features auto-sensing 802.3af/802.3at PoE support and can be powered by any of the following: Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Switch 802.3af/802.3at PoE compliant switch Ubiquiti Networks Gigabit PoE Adapter (48V, 0.5A)
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Linksys Business LAPAC2600 Pro Series AC2600 Dual-Band MU-MIMO Wireless Access Point
Take business productivity to the NEXT level with the Linksys business Pro series Wireless-AC Dual-Band MU-MIMO access point. The LAPAC2600 supports NEXT generation AC featuring MU-MIMO technology. Delivering a superior wireless experience to employees and customers, NEXT generation AC supports the increase in density of wireless devices in the office as well as the Increased bandwidth required to support mobile video streaming, VoIP and downloading, opening or syncing large files from local fileservers or cloud storage services all without lag or buffering. Deployment and management of the LAPAC2600 is made easy through an intuitive web interface, support for PoE, and clustering. Advanced security features provide peace of mind. Delivering combined speeds up to 2.53 Gbps* to multiple connected devices, the access point features Multi-User MIMO to deliver powerful Wi-Fi at the same time to keep business moving.
- Next generation Wi-Fi MU-MIMO technology
- 4x4 Dual-band (2.45Ghz) AC with max data rates up to 2.53 Gbps
- Seamless roaming
- Single point control: clustering
- Captive portal for customized Wi-Fi hotspot
Linksys Business LAPAC1750 Access Point Wireless Wi-Fi Dual Band 2.4 5GHz AC17 (Renewed)
Wireless AC Speed - up to 1750Mbps
Linksys Business Wireless-AC Access Points deliver next generation Wi-Fi 802.11ac technology, at data rates up to 3x faster than 802.11n.* With a data link rate of up to 1750 Mbps, your laptop and other wireless devices can experience the fastest possible performance.
2-in-1 Workgroup Bridge & Access Point
Supports deployment as a traditional access point or set up as a workgroup bridge to extend wireless range.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Next Generation Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Dual Band (2.4 GHz 5 GHz) support
- Integrated Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE)
- Robust and Comprehensive Security
TP-Link AC1750 Wireless Wi-Fi Access Point (Supports 802.3AT PoE, Dual Band, 802.11AC, Ceiling Mount, 3x3 MIMO Technology) (EAP245)
The EAP225 V1 provides speeds of up to 867Mbps and 300Mbps on the 5GHz and 2.4GHz respectively. Weep is not supported in 802.11N mode or 802.11AC mode. If WEP is applied in 802.11N, 802.11 ac or 802.11N/AC mixed mode, The clients may not be able to access the wireless network. If WEP is applied in 802.11B/g/n mode (2.4GHz) or 802.11a/n (5GHz), the ear may work at a low transmission rate maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE standard 802.11 Specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not , and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. mu-memo capability requires client devices that also support MU-MIMO. seamless roaming requires both the access point and client devices to support 802.11K and 802.11V protocols.
- 802.11ac 3x3 MIMO WiFi Access Point w/ 6x Internal Omni Antennas at 4 dB each. System Requirements-Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10. Signal Rate 5GHz-Up to 1300Mbps, 2.4GHz-Up to 450Mbps
- Free TP-Link Auranet Controller software is able to manage and monitor hundreds of EAPs with ease, all from a single location
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 Port, Can be powered by any of the following: POE plus Switch 802.3at-compliant, 36-57V 0.4A or external 12VDC/1.5A power supply
- Supports Power over Ethernet 802.3at for convenient and affordable installation
- Band Steering Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections
- Efficient Guest Authentication: Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY and 24/7 Technical Support
EnGenius Technologies EAP1250 802.11ac Wave 2 Concurrent Dual-band, Standard PoE, Compact size Indoor Wireless Access Point
EnGenius EAP1250 is an enhanced Indoor 802.11ac Wave 2, MU-MIMO Dual-Band Wireless AP with an onboard quad-core processor that boosts wireless performance. Compact and stylish, EAP1250 offers accelerated speeds, increased user device capacities, and improved connection reliability at exceptional pricing that makes next generation, business-class Wi-Fi affordably accessible.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 Wireless Speeds to 867 Mbps (5 GHz); to 400 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Compact, Sleek, Stylish Design
- MU-MIMO Improves Performance & Increases User Device Capacities
- Beamforming Optimizes Antenna Signal, Reception & Reliability for Clients
- Quad-Core CPU, 4x ARM Cortex A7 Processor, 717 MHz
EnGenius Technologies EnGenius Indoor AC1750 AP & PoE Kit (N-EAP1750H Kit)
Part of the Electron Series line of mix-and-match business-class networking products, the N-EAP1750H Kit features a Ceiling-Mount, Dual-Band Wireless AC1750 Indoor AP, and a 54v Gigabit PoE Adapter. Affordably and reliably, setup or expand a network indoors at speeds to 1750 Mbps. Install the AP in locations despite its proximity to power by connecting and powering it via the included PoE Adapter. The N-EAP1750H Kit leverages the breakthrough speed and performance of 11ac for connecting to laptops and other devices that need to wirelessly stream HD video or transfer large files. This high-powered, 11ac, 3x3, ceiling-mount, Dual-Band access point features speeds up to 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band when associated with AC client devices. It can be configured as an Access Point, Client Bridge, or WDS (AP & Bridge) and features a high transmit RF power of 28 dB transmit RF power on both 2.4 and 5 GHz frequency bands for long range connectivity. The Access Point is easily installed via a web browser and is quickly configured and administered without certifications or special training. A great bundle for those looking for maximum 11ac speeds, easy AP placement ability, and at an affordable cost. The EAP1750H AP includes a Gigabit Ethernet port for connecting to the included PoE Adapter and includes an enhanced receive sensitivity MIMO (Multiple In/Multiple Out) integrated sectored 3D antenna array. The N-EAP1750H Kit is an ideal solution for spacious interior environments such as large homes, startups, small and medium-sized businesses, multiple-floor buildings, hotels, hospitals, and other venues wishing to expand their network.
- 11ac indoor AP & passive, proprietary 54v PoE adapter
- 11ac speeds to 1300 Mbps on 5 GHz; to 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band
- Deploy in locations where power outlets are scarce
- Extends power to unwired areas up to 328-ft/100m
- Up to 26 dB transmit power on both bands for longer range & enhanced wireless coverage
- Band Steering shifts Dual-Band clients to 5 GHz for better throughput performance
- Driveway alert system review
- Shark duo complete reviews
- Pennzoil platinum vs high mileage
- Diy teeth whitening kits
- Triathlon watch 2018
- Pdf scanners
- History museums in nyc