C. Crane CC Pocket AM FM and NOAA Weather Radio with Clock and Sleep Timer
The CC Pocket is very easy to use and has excellent overall performance. It has five easy to use memory buttons and it stands upright for convenience and best audio through the speaker. The sides are rubber coated to provide a firm grip and to help protect the radio if dropped. The Stereo/Mono/Speaker switch allows you to listen to the radio via the built-in speaker while using earphones as an antenna for the FM and NOAA Weather Bands. It is not common for a radio to block a strong signal that overrides a favorite weaker station. The CC Pocket has excellent selectivity while providing maximum sensitivity to weak signal. Standard Features: - Clear, precise and pleasing audio for its size - About 75 hours of play on (2) AA batteries (not included) with earbuds. 25 hrs. using 1.25", 16ohm, .5W built-in speaker - Premium earbuds included for providing rich lows and crisp highs while listening - Backlight, sleep timer, clock and alarm, removable belt clip (no auto shut-off) - Battery meter, Signal meter, stereo or mono FM reception indicator - Works with rechargeable batteries. C. Crane loves to design radios for the connoisseur but we don't want to make radios too complex. The CC Pocket has advanced hidden features not normally found on a pocket radio. Pressing the #1 and #5 keys at the same time, while listening to an AM station, disables the display screen. This allows you to reduce noise and improve AM radio reception under some circumstances. Advanced Features: - NOAA Weather Radio with Alert (disables AM/FM radio while activated) - Five memory pages for AM/FM - Selectable frequency or clock display while listening - Beep on or off - 1, 9 or 10 KHz selectable tuning steps - Selectable Narrow or Wide AM filter - Factory reset control Size 2.5" W x 4.25" H x 1" D, Weight: 4 Oz.
- AM/FM and NOAA Weather Band Pocket Sized Radio
- Excellent selectivity and sensitivity for its size, 5 one touch memory presets
- Built in speaker or can be used with included earbuds
- Backlight, Sleep timer, Clock and Alarm, Removable belt clip
- Runs on (2) AA Batteries
La Crosse 810-805 NOAA/AM/FM Weather RED Alert Super Sport Radio with Flashlight
The La Crosse(TM) handheld NOAA weather radio helps you stay aware of weather events while at home or on the go. Its portable size is great for camping, hiking or boating. Listen to your choice of 7 different weather band channels for up-to-the-minute weather information and alerts or AM/FM radio. The radio also features an integrated LED flashlight for your convenience.
- NOAA Weather band: All 7 Channels
- USA-made IC Chip - High-quality digital radio
- BLUE LED backlight turns RED for weather alertsRED alert LED on top flashes during weather alerts
- 3.5mm earphone jack socket
- Ergonomic, rugged design with non-slip rubberized finish for portability
Midland - ER310, Emergency Crank Weather AM/FM Radio - Multiple Power Sources, SOS Emergency Flashlight, Ultrasonic Dog Whistle, NOAA Weather Scan Alert (Red/Black)
The Midland ER310 EReady Emergency Crank Radio can help you be prepared for all types of emergency threats, including: tornadoes, floods, hurricanes, fires and earthquakes. The ER310 is equipped with weather alerts and information directly from the National Weather Service, extended battery life (up to 32 hours of normal use), a flashlight with SOS strobe, and multiple power sources including solar panel, rechargeable battery and hand crank. The hand crank power source is perfect for a short charge to get a cell phone call made. This radio can also operate with a battery backup power option (requires 6 AA batteries - not included). The package includes the ER310 Radio, 2600 mAh rechargeable battery, micro USB charging cable, quick start guide, and an owners manual. This radio is recommended by the Department of Homeland Security for Emergency Preparedness. Its also an ideal radio for camping, the beach, athletic events. park and everyday use. The ER310 has a 1-Year Warranty.
- MULTIPLE POWER SOURCES - The ER310 features 3 sustainable power sources to recharge your radio: Solar Panel, Hand Crank, & Rechargeable 2600 mAh Battery. SOLAR PANEL - Simply recharge the internal lithium ion battery with direct sunlight. HAND CRANK - Recharge the radio during a power outage or anytime away from a power source. RECHARGEABLE 2600 mAh BATTERY - The rechargeable & replaceable long life battery provides up to 32 hours of radio operation. The ER310 can also be powered by 6 "AA" Batteries (Not Included) as a backup power solution.
- EMERGENCY FLASHLIGHT - The SOS FLASHLIGHT BEACON flashes Morse code in an emergency scenario and the Bright CREE LED (130 Lumens) can be used to signal for help. Select the Low brightness setting to conserve battery life or the High brightness setting for maximum illumination.
- NOAA WEATHER SCAN ALERT - NOAA Weather Scan will automatically scan through 7 available weather (WX) band channels and locks onto the strongest weather channel to alert you of severe weather updates. NOAA Weather Alert will sound an alarm indicating that there is a risk of severe weather in your area. AM/FM radio is also available.
- CHARGE EXTERNAL DEVICES - Quickly charge your portable devices (cell phones, tablets, etc.) using the USB charging cable (included).
- ULTRASONIC DOG WHISTLE - Use the dog whistle to assist search and rescue teams in locating individuals during an emergency situation.
Real NOAA Alert Weather Radio with Alarm, iRonsnow IS-388 Solar Hand Crank Emergency AM/FM/SW/WB Radio, TF Card Speaker, LED Flashlight & Reading Camping Lamp, 2300mAh Cell Phone Charger
A REAL weather radio should have automatic NOAA alarm.
NOAA alert alarm function working time: about 50 hours while full changed. It is one more choice to know the hazardous weather.
- 1. Real NOAA Alert Weather Radio: Automatically activate the alarm to inform you of any disaster weather conditions or warnings, when the radio is set at the "Alert" mode. It is a faster method to get warning from radio.
- 2. Wide range of reception: AM/FM/SW1/SW2/7 NOAA Weather channels, enough to receives any news including flood, tornado, thunderstorm, and other warnings
- 3. Better entertainment: Support Micro SD card (excluded) work as a MP3 Player, and too many channels to listen. Idea for home, bedroom, car, truck, camping, hiking, patio and garden.
- 4. Siren and Comfortable: Loud Siren; Convenient handle and reading lamp, Bigger size 7.8*5.1*2.6 inch (20*13*6.7cm).
- 5. High capacity: 2300mAh power bank for iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5s . Can be charged by micro usb port, hand crank and solar panel. Support BACKUP 3 x AA battery (excluded). It is used as a Weather radio, can't work as a professional solar power bank.
Upgraded Version RunningSnail Emergency Hand Crank Self Powered AM/FM NOAA Solar Weather Radio with LED Flashlight, 1000mAh Power Bank for iPhone/Smart Phone
MD-088s Crank radio receives AM/FM/7 NOAA Weather channel to get up to date with the latest weather when tornado, flood, storm is around the corner;
1000 mAh power bank for charging your phone in case of the emergency, bright long lasting 1W LED flashlight to keep you safe in case power outage.
1000mAh power bank charge your cellphone or any other USB devices directly via Micro USB cable, no need AC/DC adapter anymore
Keep Your Family Safe
NOAA WB band provides up-to-date weather information to ensure your safety and keep you powered and connected in serve weather,
AM/FM channel access for entertainment and more.
Not Just Use at Home
Pocket size perfect for camping, hiking, walking, backpack, pool trips, picnics, gardening, holidays, bright long lasting
1 Watt flashlight to light your way in the dark or any emergency situations.
More Power to You
- Hand cranking: 1 Minute of cranking supports over 20 minutes of light or 5 -10 minutes of radio listening;
- Solar charging: Place the radio with solar panel under the sunlight;
- Micro USB input: Charge Cell Phone and USB devices directly.
-1xMD-088s Hand Crank Radio
-1xMicro USB Charging Cable;
- 45-Day Money Back Guarantee;
- 12-Month Replacement Warranty;
- New Design: 1000 mAh power bank for charging your iPhone & cellphone via Micro-USB cable directly, no need of adapter anymore;
- A Must For Emergency: Keep this AM/FM & NOAA weather radio with your family, get up to date with the latest weather and all hazard information for your area;
- More Than A Radio: Compact sized flashlight radio with 1W longer lasting powerful LED can be with you in camping, backpacking, hiking or any other outdoor activities;
- 3 Rechargeable Ways: Micro USB charging, Solar charging, Manual hand crank to wind up the internal battery;
- What You Get: RunningSnail emergency radio, Micro USB cable, instruction, appreciation card, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Sangean DT-400W AM/FM Digital Weather AlertPocket Radio
The Sangean DT-400W is the last pocket radio you will ever need to buy. It has about everything you could want, and then some, in a small, pocket sized portable radio. As an example the new NOAA Weather Alert Emergency Channel sounds a very loud audible tone when an extreme weather condition is imminent and/or a police emergency or child abduction has occurred or any type of public awareness becomes critical. Even with your radio off or you are listening to another station the weather alert monitor continues to monitor the NOAA channels should an emergency arise. To conserve battery life the DT- 400W provides an option to select the time you would like the NOAA alert to be active and a small LED alert flashes to remind you that the alert is on. In addition to emergencies the 7 NOAA channels provide up to date general weather information useful if you're planning a trip or just a picnic for the weekend. The large backlit LCD display clearly displays the time, station, battery life indication, alert indication and all other pertinent information. Sensitivity and Selectivity is remarkable and comparable to many of the better stand alone AM/FM Table top radios. Advanced PLL Synthesized Digital Receiver provides drift free AM/FM reception. Deep Bass Boost adds to your stereo musical listening pleasure and 19 random preset selections lets you mix AM/FM stations with immediate access through the "My Favorites" button. Other features include Lock Switch to prevent accidental set-up changes, optional 90 minute auto shutoff, built-in speaker, auto station seek and a removable belt clip
- Digital AM/FM/NOAA Public Alert Weather Radio with PLL Synthesized Tuning
- 19 Random Presets for AM/FM/WX with My Favorite Station Select Button
- Real Time Clock, Sleep Timer, Auto Seek and Optional 90 Minute Auto Shut Off
- Built-In Speaker with DBB (Dynamic Bass Boost), Large Backlit LCD Display and Stereo Headphone Output
- Removable Belt Clip, FM Wire Antenna and Earbuds Included, Uses 2 AA Batteries (not included)
Uniden BC75XLT, 300-Channel Handheld Scanner, Public Safety, Police, Fire, Emergency, Marine, Auto Racing, Civil Air, Ham Radio, Railroad, CB Radio, NOAA Weather, and More. Compact Design.
You can use the BC75XLT to monitor police and fire departments (including rescue and paramedics), NOAA weather transmissions, business/industrial radio, utilities, marine and amateur (ham radio) bands, and air band transmissions. Of course, scanning the 32,000 available frequencies can be time-consuming and frustrating, which is why Uniden added such functions as Close Call capture technology, which instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters to help you detect and identify local signals, and a comprehensive memory that holds up to 300 programmed channels. Receives conventional channels on the following frequencies: (25-54 MHz) (108 - 174 MHz) (406 - 512 MHz) To program the unit: Push Hold. This should bring up the first available channel, it should show B:1 Channel 1 and 000.000. To program your frequency in you will push in the Orange Function key and then let go. Immediately push in the E button and let go. You will then see a black box with PGM in it in the top right corner of screen, this means you are in program mode. Type in your frequency including the decimal point, when finished push in the E key and let go. This will enter in the frequency. To enter in another frequency turn the knob at the top right one click to the right and this will bring you to the next available channel. Follow step 5 and on. When finished entering in all of your frequencies you may hit scan. The scanner will now begin scanning your frequencies.
- 300 channels , 10 Programmable Search Ranges
- Vhf low/high, uhf frequencies
- Close call RF capture Technology with do Not disturb
- Pc programming port & free software
- Narrow band compatible
- 300 Channels: You can program up to 300 channels into the scanner's memory, 30 channels in each of 10 banks. Then, you can scan for transmissions on the stored channels
- Close Call RF Capture Technology: Close Call automatically detects and tunes to nearby transmissions, even if the frequency isn't programmed into a channel
- Runs on 2 AA alkaline or Simple USB charging allows you to recharge your scanner's batteries from a computer, or adapters for many wireless telephones
- Narrowband Compliant: Properly tunes to channels using the Narrowband modulation now required for business and public safety operation
- Ten Preprogrammed Service Search Bands: Easily search for frequencies typically used by Police, Fire/Emergency, Marine, Racing, Civil Air, Ham Radio, Railroad, CB Radio, Weather, and more
- Refer user manual below.
RunningSnail Solar Crank NOAA Weather Radio for Emergency with AM/FM, Flashlight, Reading Lamp and 2000mAh Power Bank
The RunningSnail MD-090 is a multifunctional crank radio,
- Receives AM/FM/7 NOAA Weather Channels;
- SOS Alarm with flashing red light;
- 1W Bright LED Flashlight, Zoom adjustable;
- 4 LED Reading Lamp, so you can do some reading on your camp trip;
- 2000 mAh Battery will provide long lasting hours of radio time and flash light time;
- Solar panel will provide continuous power to the radio , your battery will never die;
- Hand crank self powered system;
- Micro USB, to charge the radio via USB cable;
- Support AAA dry battery for backup(not included);
- Waterproof Level: IPX3, can be used during rainy weather.
AM/FM & NOAA Weather Alert
TThe MD-090 can provide up to date weather information.
LED Flashlight & Reading Lamp
- The The MD-090 come with a 1W very bright ZOOM LED torch, support you to walk on the outside at night, also can adjust the light zoom to control the lighting range;
- There is a 4-LED Reading Lamp, enables you to read on the the night of the camping trip or replaces the table lamp at home.
2000 mAh Big capacity Battery
- 2000 mAh battery can support about 12 hours LED flashlight or reading lamp working, or 46 hours radio working;
- Charge your phone via the USB cable,Simply plug your phone into the USB port and turn on the USB switch.
More power to you
- Hand Crank: 1 minute hand cranking supports 25 minutes of light and 10-15 minutes of radio power;
- Place solar panel in direct sunlight for solar charging;
- USB & AAA battery(not included)
1 x RunningSnail Hand Crank Radio;
1 x USB Charging Cable;
1 x User Manual.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee;
- 12 Month Replacement Warranty;
- Lifetime Support Guarantee.
- A Must For Emergency: Keep your household prepared with this AM/FM & NOAA weather alert radio, broadcast emergency weather alerts for your area such as hurricanes, tornadoes and severe storms.
- Table Lamp & 1W LED Flashlight: It can be used in emergency and survival situations to light up dark spaces and areas or to keep your room nice and bright after a storm cuts off your power.
- Hand Crank Self-charge for Outage: 2000mAh rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of light or 4-6 hours of radio time.
- SOS Alarm With Flashing Red Light: Ask for help in case you have an emergency or you want to warn somebody.
- Multiple Ways to Charge: Hand crank, solar charging, Micro USB cable and 3 AAA batteries(not included). It can be charge USB port devices such as smart phones, to keep you connected and powered.
La Crosse Technology 810-163Twr Noaa Am/Fm Weather Radio
Receive up-to-the-minute weather updates. This convenient handheld AM/FM weather radio receives seven different NOAA weather band channels. Armed led light indicates setting to tornado only alerts to filter out unwanted alerts when you sleep. No programming required. Blue LCD backlight illuminates in standby mode and changes to red during NOAA alerts. Dual color LCD also features scrolling alert text. 3 led alert lights change with warnings: advisory/watch/warning. It also functions as a standard AM/FM radio for recreational use. The integrated led flashlight is helpful during power failures or outdoor activities. Ergonomic, rugged design with non-slip grip for perfect handheld use.
- One button selection: tornado only alerts or all alerts
- Lcd changes from blue to red during weather alerts; 3 led alert lights: advisory/watch/warning
- USA IC chip for high-quality digital audio radio optimum AM/FM reception
- Scrolling weather text on LCD
- Built in bright led flashlight
Midland HH54VP Portable Emergency Weather Radio with SAME (Black)
Portable, backlit LCD display. Alarm clock with snooze. S.A.M.E. (specific area message encoding ) all hazard weather alert. Automatic alert warns of hazardous conditions. 1050 Hz tone alert. Alert test mode, travel mode. 7 preset weather channels. Receives over 60 alerts. 9 programmable locations (counties/provinces). Receives other emergency announcement such as: child abduction emergency (amber alert), nuclear power plant warning, biological hazard warning, civil emergency message, fire warning and landslide warning. Uses 3 AAA alkaline batteries (not included). 162.400 - 162.550 MHz frequency band. Comes with a radio belt clip, wrist strap and owner's manual.
- Quality tested and 100 guaranteed
- Rugged enough to withstand the heavy outdoors or even on a recreational level
- Provides key features that rivals the two-way communication market today
- SAME Technology to receive alerts/warnings for designated area
- Weather Scan to find strongest NOAA broadcast
- Home/Travel mode
- 3 Alert Options, Tone, Voice, Visual
- Stores up to 9 County Codes
- Frizz control shampoo
- Touchpad mouse
- Friend christmas gifts ideas
- Mens diapers
- Spiralizer for zucchini
- Bourbon on the rocks
- Foodsaver bag alternative