DEWALT DW788 1.3 Amp 20-Inch Variable-Speed Scroll Saw
Double parallel link arm design dramatically reduces vibration and noise, for extremely accurate cuts. Exclusive tool-free blade clamps, On-off switch, electronic variable speed, flexible dust blower and blade-tensioning lever are all located on the front upper arm. Arm design pivots from the back of the saw to the front and lifts so blade can be easily threaded through the material for inside cuts. Unique arm design keeps the blade perpendicular to the work. Oversized, cast-iron table provides excellent material support and bevels 45 degrees left and right. Specs: Motor 1.3 amp rating, 120V AC. 400-1,750 cutting strokes per minute. Table size 16" x 23-3/4". Weighs 56 lbs. Meets OSHA standards, CSA approved and U.L. Listed. Stand Not Included . Featured length of the flexible shaft is approximately 22 inches long
- Double parallel-link arm design dramatically reduces vibration and noise for extremely accurate cuts
- Exclusive tool-free blade clamps allow blade changes in seconds. Depth of Cut (inches): 2 in
- On-off switch, electronic variable speed, flexible dust blower, and blade-tensioning lever all located on front upper arm
- Arm design pivots from back of the saw to front, shortening the arm movement for smoother, quieter operation
- Arm lifts so blade can be easily threaded through the material for inside cuts
Big Book of Intarsia Woodworking: 37 Projects and Expert Techniques for Segmentation and Intarsia (Fox Chapel Publishing) Step-by-Step Instructions from Scroll Saw Woodworking and Crafts Magazine
Big Book of Intarisa Woodworking is packed with all time favorite intarsia and segmentation projects from the archives of Scroll Saw Woodworking and Crafts magazine!
- 37 of the most popular intarsia projects from the pages of Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts magazine
- Over 300 photos of finished projects and step-by-step instructions
- 6 technique articles, including how to design intarsia patterns, selecting wood, creating stunning effects with wood grain, adding color, and creating a custom frame
- Variety of pattern styles including animals, birds, flowers, landscapes, and more
- Patterns from the scrolling world's favorite designers: Nick Berchtold, Carol & Homer Bishop, Susan Mathis, Neal Moore, Judy Gale Roberts, Dennis Simmons, Diana Thompson, Kathy Wise, and many others
From a 17 year old who creates his own designs to a professional who enhances her artwork with acrylic paint and food coloring, there's no better way to learn intarsia than from someone else's experience. That is why we have collected 37 of the most popular intarsia projects from Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts and packed them into this one big collection!
Whether you are a beginner or have been scrolling for years, you'll be inspired by the unique designs and inspirational stories from renowned intarsia artists Kathy Wise, Judy Gale Roberts, Janette Square, Frank Droege, John Morgan, and others. Plus, you will find expert step-by-step instructions along with all of the crisp photos, detailed patterns, and tips and techniques you will need to guarantee intarsia making success.
The art of intarsia offers the ability to design beautiful scenes and portraits using inlaid and segmented woods of various color, size and depth. The result is a mosaic that is as beautiful to touch as it is to look at. With the newest book from The Best of Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts series, Big Book of Intarsia Woodworking, woodcrafters will find 37 shop-tested and approved patterns of everything from seasonal flowers to stunning animal portraits.
Big Book of Intarsia Woodworking will help woodworkers sharpen their intarsia skills with six technique articles, including how to design intarsia patterns, selecting wood, creating stunning effects with wood grain, adding color, and creating a custom frame. Patterns include a beautiful magnolia door topper, a serene seaside scene, a wintery bird and berry wreath, a summery sunflower wreath, spring bunnies, an adorable puppy in a basket, a toucan mosaic trinket box, a majestic Arabian horse, a spirited colt, a bobcat resting on rocks, gorgeous elephant portrait, and many more.
- Used Book in Good Condition
The Dead Sea Scrolls: Voices from the Desert
Dremel MS20-01 Moto-Saw Variable Speed Compact Scroll Saw Kit
The Dremel Moto-Saw offers a compact and easy solution for making detailed cuts in a variety of materials including wood, plastic, laminates and metal. This portable, precision-sawing tool is easy to store, set-up, and operate and features a tool-free mechanism for quick blade changes. The Moto-Saw functions as a stationary scroll saw yet it can be removed from its base to become a portable motorized coping-saw.
- Dust port adapter keeps line-of-sight clear and work space clean
- Auto tensioning quick-change mechanism for easy accessory change and optimal blade tensioning
- Detachable coping function for handheld use to take the tool to the work piece
- Variable-speed control for optimal cutting in a variety of materials
- Fast-clamp base attaches to various tables, benches and surfaces
- Blue edge guide locking levers illustrated on packaging are not included in the kit and do not affect performance of the tool
Olson Saw PG49802 Precision Ground Scroll Saw Blade
Olson's Precision Ground Teeth (PGT) scroll saw blades are the finest on the market - they outperform and outlast all other blades! Razor-sharp teeth cut faster, smoother and more accurately in both straight and radius cuts. Features: Olson PGT blades are 5" long with plain ends Made of the finest carbon steel for maximum strength, durability and long blade life Unique tooth geometry and widely spaced gullets minimize burning and give you rapid chip removal
- Sharpest, fastest cutting teeth
- Most accurate scroll saw blade ever made
- Double tooth for top performance in hardwoods
Olson Saw FR49501 Pin End Scroll Saw Blade
For machines that require 5" Pinned blades. Perfect for Sears Craftsman, Penn state, Delta, Ryobi, all 15" And 16" Imported scroll saws. Contains 6 each of 42401, 41101, & 41201. Blister carded assortment. 18 Pack contains 6 each of 42401, 41101, & 41201 for machines that require 5" Pinned blades Perfect for Sears Craftsman, Penn state, Delta, Ryobi, all 15" And 16" Imported scroll saws # 42401 - 0. 070 wide, 0. 010" Thick, 18. 5 TPI & cuts in wood, plastic and extremely thin cuts in material 3/32" To 1/2" Thick # 41101 - 0. 100 wide, 0. 018" Thick, 15 TPI & Wallboard, Pressed wood, wood, felt, paper, Bone, lead # 41201 - 0. 100 wide, 0. 018" Thick, 10 TPI & for hard/soft wood and plastic blister carded assortment.
- The product is Easy installation and easy handling
- The product is manufactured in USA
- The product is easy to use and highly durable
- Cuts in hard/soft wood and plastic
- For machines that require 5" pinned blades
- Contains 6 each of FR42401, SC41101 and SC41201
Making Wooden Gear Clocks: 6 Cool Contraptions That Really Keep Time (Fox Chapel Publishing) Step-by-Step Projects for Handmade Clocks, from Beginner to Advanced; Includes Full-Size Pattern Pack
Making a piece of wood move is fun, but making it tell time is truly amazing!
- 7 step-by-step projects, arranged by skill level from beginner to advanced
- 6 different clocks, including a 30-Hour Gear Clock, Flying Pendulum Clock, and Electromagnetic Gear Clock, plus a bonus project for a kinetic sculpture
- Full-size pull-out pattern pack is included, attached to the book in a handy pouch
- Complete patterns, material lists, and intructions so woodworkers of any ability can successfully build a clock
- Fun, ingenious plans to make a simple wooden machine with your own two hands that actually moves and keeps time
- Handmade clocks make wonderful gifts and are popular items at arts & crafts fairs
Inside this book you'll find ingenious plans for creating awesome wooden machines that actually move and keep time. These working wooden wonders might just be the most enjoyable projects you ever build in your shop.
Wooden gear clocks are not only fascinating to watch, but can be surprisingly accurate timepieces. Just don't expect atomic precisionafter all, they're modeled on 17th-century technology! But as you build these clocks you'll use all of the basic principles that still govern mechanical clocks today.
Six well-illustrated step-by-step projects are arranged by skill level from beginner to advanced, and full-sized patterns are attached to the book in a handy pouch.
With a little perseverance you'll soon be ticking along happily with your own wooden clockworks. All you have to do is build them, wind them up, and let them runno batteries required.
- Fox Chapel Pub Co Inc
Tiny Tribe - LOST Adventures
- Awesome gameplay
- Tons of quests
- Great storyline
Brightech Lightview Pro Flex - Hands Free, Magnifying Glass Desk Lamp for Close Work - Bright LED Lighted Gooseneck Magnifier with Clamp for Reading, Tasks & Crafts - Black
Whether you miss curling up with a good book or piecing together jigsaw puzzles, Brightech's LightView Flex lets you get closer to your pastimes again. This LED Magnifier Lamp comes strongly recommended for anyone facing challenges due to macular degeneration. It works well for knitting, sewing, or stitching - and also for soldering circuit boards! Mount to a stand in your garage or workshop, and you'll be able to see the most precise details and spot the smallest flaws in any task with our 1.75X lens.
Unlike rooms lighted by incandescent or fluorescent lamps, Brightech's LightView Flex always stays comfortably cool, even after several hours of use. A great choice for a craft lamp, it provides constant bright white light without glare, consumes less energy, and never gets hot. The table clamp lets you position LightView Flex firmly and easily.
We make our Magnifier lens of genuine diopter glass; cheaper units only paste plastic magnifying sheets onto ordinary glass. Brightech's high-quality 3-inch diameter lens magnifies 1.75 times - eliminating eyestrain for elderly readers. There are other magnifier lamps out there, but none of them has the quality or workmanship of a Brightech lamp. None of them has the vivid daylight hues of power-bill-saving LED. The 30 LED lights embedded here use only 6 watts altogether - a model of efficiency!
- REVIEWS: IT'S CRYSTAL CLEAR. VERY BRIGHT & NO SHADOWS. We use genuine diopter glass so the 3 inch lens is clear and doesn't fog like cheap acrylic or plastic lenses. The LEDs generate 570 lumens of focused light in a 18-20" ring, for a very bright light. Finally, the LEDs are positioned around - not above - the magnifier, so there are no shadows.
- CLAMP SECURES TIGHT TO TABLETOPS, BEDS ETC . FLEXIBLE / ADJUSTABLE GOOSENECK. BEST FOR HANDS FREE COMFORT. The strong, tight clamp is specially designed to be non-skid, so you can adjust the 13.5" neck without the head moving. Set and forget! Avoid uncomfortable glasses, headsets and headlamps! And use both hands, instead of a hand held magnifier.
- ESTHETICIAN OFFERING EYE LASH EXTENSIONS, MICROBLADING, FACIALS ETC? Here's what makeup artists and estheticians are saying about this lamp in the reviews: "All of the eyelashes were visible and the size is perfect." "Excellent little lamp. I use it for travel when I take my aesthetic equipment and product to do facials." "My niece is doing eyelash extensions... this is perfect because she can clip it where ever she needs it."
- MODERN PUZZLE, ART & BOOK MAGNAFYING LIGHT. Enjoy hobbies like adult coloring, sewing, electronic repair, reading, painting, and more! The 6000K cool white light (like daylight) enhances contrast and shows true colors. The light along with the magnifier help you see and count small stitches, text etc. Plus the LEDs are rated to last 100,000 hours, and they draw only 6 watts of electricity!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED WARRANTY ON OUR MAGNIFIER TABLE LAMP: We proudly stand behind all of our products 100, which is why we offer a Full 3 Year Warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us because our number one goal is customer satisfaction and we are committed to making it right for you.
Delta Power Tools 40-694 20 In. Variable Speed Scroll Saw
After nearly 90 years of expertise in the woodworking business, DELTA Power Equipment Corporation (DELTA PEC) has become one of the most revered brands in woodworking tools today. DELTA Power Equipment Corporation focuses on innovations to help the woodworker create masterpieces easier and with more precision. The company designs, manufactures and distributes a variety of stationary woodworking tools including electric table saws, band saws, radial arm saws, scroll saws, drilling machines, jointers, planers, mortisers, lathes, grinders and dust collectors for the professional and advanced woodworking markets.
Motor: 1.3 Amp
Speeds: 400-1,750 SPM
Capacity: 20 in.
Stroke Length: 3/4 in.
Table Size: 16 in. x 24 in.
Table Tilt: 0-45, Left and Right
Cutting Capacities: at 90: 2 1/8 in. at 45: 1 5/8 in.
Assembled Depth: 39 in.
Assembled Width: 16 in.
- Electronic variable speed can be adjusted from 400-1,750 SPM for a wide array of cutting applications
- Dual parallel link arm design reduces vibration reducing over and under cutting improving accuracy and quality
- Upper arm lifts and locks in the raised position during blade changes or while adjusting blade position for fret work
- Tool-free blade clamp allows for quick, easy blade changes in seconds. Bevels 0 - 45 left and right. Motor: 1.3 Amp
- B12 supplement brand
- Affordable keyboard
- Drugstore night cream for combination skin
- Detangling brush for wet hair
- Vanilla fragrance
- How to drill a hole through glass
- Michelin jumper cables